Someone Old, Someone New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they had any idea how gorgeous your cunt is, they'd all respond," I told her.

She laughed and kissed me - before shoving me away. "Move that stuff to storage and see if the walls are dry," she ordered.

I went to do what she asked. The walls still looked damp. I told her.

"We'll sleep out here again, then," she said, smiling at me. "I want a little more of what I got last night anyway," she purred.

In the end, I laid on the couch and she rode my face as she worked on trying to get my cock to fit down her throat. I told her it wasn't necessary but she assured me that she loved what I was doing to her and she wanted to reciprocate. I told her that I was more than happy with what she was already doing. Jane and I had tried a little of everything but Millie was definitely an eager little beaver.

It felt so good, falling asleep with her in my arms. My couch had never been so comfortable.

~~~

By the next day at work, the boss had figured out that something had changed. He asked me about it. All I told him was that my wife had left a note behind and hooked me up with someone and that it was getting serious. He was happy for me.

When I laughingly admitted that she was already planning our honeymoon, he told me to ask for two weeks.

"I'm usually ready to be back in my own bed after a week," I told him.

"Give yourself a day for travel - there and back - that still leaves a week and a half for the trip. If you've found somebody that's willing to put up with your grumpy ass, give them all the time they want," he ordered.

When I got home, I told Millie - who laughed and said, "That's perfect."

"Not as perfect as your tight little butt in those cut-offs," I told her.

After dinner, Dave and Sara dropped by and we talked about timelines, venues, and guest lists. Sara wanted to hold off until the winter break and do a beach wedding. That would also give the jilted fiancé a little more time to move on.

When Millie complained that she wouldn't be able to wait that long, Dave raised an eyebrow at me. He snickered when I turned red.

I complained to them about her signing me up for the gym. Millie responded by ratting me out about tumbling over the couch to try to tackle her. I gave up trying to defend myself as the three of them howled in laughter.

"How about this?" Sara offered. "Labor Day wedding on the gulf - just family. You wait until the winter break to do your honeymoon and I'll make David take me on a second honeymoon."

"Oh, yeah," I said. "That won't be awkward. Dave and I can talk about how much pussy we're getting."

They all laughed and I thought that was the end of it - but - as we listened to the girls discussing their plans, I realized that the idea had stuck. I looked over at Dave. He shrugged and smiled.

"If my little girl is half as hot as her mother is in the bedroom, you'll be way too tired to brag," he said, laughing.

"I am both super-uncomfortable right now - and super turned-on," I told him.

That only made him laugh harder.

"Keep it down, over there, meatheads. We're working," Sara growled.

"Working at spending our money," David growled back.

"Money well spent, lover. Just wait and see," she promised.

By the time her parents left, Millie was so worked up that I was sure she'd have my baby inside of her before the night was over.

It was our first night in the bedroom.

When we walked in, I looked at the new layout. The only thing left over from the old room (other than the bed itself - which looked completely different) was a drawing that Jane had done of her favorite bird. It wouldn't have made it into the Chicago Art Institute but it was good enough that you could tell what it was. She had drawn it when she'd just become bedridden - about a year before she passed.

As I stared at the framed drawing, hung above the center of the headboard, Millie stepped up behind me and wrapped her arms around my ribs - squeezing me and looking up into my face.

I looked down at that mostly-innocent horny face that was staring at me. I was still having trouble getting used to this.

"You okay, old man?" she asked, grinning.

A lusty kiss rocketed me out of my revelry. She rewarded me with another each time I removed another article of clothing. Soon we were both naked.

She had me lie down on my back in the middle of the bed. She prowled up my body. I can't imagine how a girl - so young and beautiful - sees anything sexy about my body. I'm entranced by her. Not only is she gorgeous - but she makes my heart palpitate - in a really good way.

I sit at my desk, at work now, and hurry through my tasks so that I can race home and get a hug from her. How did Jane know I would shut down so completely? I still miss her but, God, it's amazing to have somebody to care for again.

I loved Millie like I did before - but now I love what she does to me - and what I can do for her. It still feels wrong - but it also feels so right. I'm glad Sara and Dave are so accepting. Jane and Sara always did think alike. Her cousin read that note and it was like a light-switch flipped. All of the sudden it was okay for someone who'd been like a brother to be dating her little girl.

Millie. The amorous little vixen was currently bumping the head of my prick back and forth across the entrance to her vagina as she rubbed her vulva up and down my cock. My stiff prick was lying flat against my stomach - mashed against my body by the weight of the little beauty who was moaning in lust as she rubbed herself up and down on me.

"Uncle John...." she keened.

"If you're not careful, you're going to have it inside of you, Babygirl," I cautioned her.

"I want it," she moaned.

"You'll be happier if you wait," I advised her.

"I'm not sure I will," she complained.

She raised herself up - squatting over me. She lifted my prick and lined it up with her entrance - lowering her body until the crown was nestled into her tight opening.

"Millie," I growled.

"Cum inside of me," she ordered, "just like this. I want to feel it."

"It'll go in," I warned her. "It'll get slick and you'll forget to hold yourself up, and I'll rip your hymen as my cock slides inside of you."

"I'll hold the head," she promised. "You jerk off until you cum in me. Please," she implored.

She wrapped her small hand around the head of my cock. The touch of her fingers was electric. The feeling of her tender pussy, pressed against the top of my prick was nut-wrenching. I was going to cum in gallons.

I gripped my cock just below where her hand was holding me. I stroked down - and then up again - bumping against her hand - sending tremors through her fingers - into my knob - and up into her vaginal entrance.

She moaned. I think I did too.

I did it again - a little faster. She moaned again.

I stroked my cock as I watched the anxious need and expectation on her face. Her hand and her pussy were so soft.

I grunted as my cock lurched and my seed started pumping up my shaft - into her clenched opening.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh! Fuck!"

With my hand still pressed against the bottom of her fist, I felt her fingers losing their grip. I quickly wrapped my fist around hers. My seed continued to blast into her. Some of it was going in - but most of it was dripping down over our hands and my cock. I twisted my cock-knob, coaxing the last few spurts to fire inside of my lusty lover as she lost the ability to hold herself up. My cock and my fist were keeping the lower half of her body in place.

Spent, I leaned my cock towards my stomach and it slid across her vulva - bumping her clit - before coming to rest between our bellies. We were a mess - a sated, blissful mess.

"That was so hot," she said, finally.

"We're going to have to sleep on the couch again," I told her, laughing.

"We'll get a towel," she said, leaning up a little to look. "I came hard," she said.

"You came too?"

"When you started spurting in me," she said, nodding. "I squirted but you probably didn't feel it because your shit was going everywhere."

I took her chin in my fingers and kissed her nose and then her mouth.

"We should just go to the Justice of the Peace tomorrow. I want your cock," she said.

"You just need to quit trying so hard," I told her. "Enjoy the oral."

"I already enjoy it - I just want more," she said.

"You could try it in the butt," I offered. "Aunt Jane liked that once in a while."

"I don't think so," she replied.

"That's fine," I told her. "If you're adamant that we're sleeping here tonight, we need to get up carefully and then go find a towel."

She raised up, scooped the stray droplets off of her body onto her fingers, and brought them to her tongue. Soon, she was clean enough that she could climb off of the bed without making the mess worse. She quickly returned with small bath-towels that we could use to clean me and the bed.

Once the mess was cleared away and the towels were in the hamper, we shut off the light and crawled into bed together.

"I love you, sweet girl," I said.

"I love you, old man," Millie replied. "I wish you'd just let me slide it in."

"Nobody wants that more than me, Wild-thing," I assured her.

She brought my free hand to her ass and squeezed my fingers. I groped her ass and pulled her up for a long, lusty, goodnight kiss.

~~~

Over the next several weeks, she got a little better at contenting herself with oral sex. She was now deep-throating me with little more than a mild gag-reflex. I rubbed her belly and kissed her - giggling about all those poor sperms - searching and searching for her egg in vain.

Millie refilled the bird feeders and we kept the blinds open whenever we were eating dinner or relaxing on the couch. We watched our visitors. I expected to see the Goldfinch return - but it never did.

~~~

September finally arrived. Millie would soon start her Junior year of college.

Early on Saturday morning, we climbed into her car and headed for Gulf Shores, Alabama. We stopped a couple times for gas and stretched our legs. Millie had already put her bikini on and showed it to me. She was absolutely gorgeous in it and I was worried about what Dave would say when he discovered how little it covered. I drove the whole trip with a hard-on, thinking about being on the beach with my little hottie, wearing her sexy swimsuit.

We grabbed an early drive-through dinner on the road and got to the hotel after 8 o'clock. I was starving but Millie promised me a snack before bedtime. I really wanted something for my stomach - but I would content myself with munching her tight little twat instead. When she made that cute little face when she came, I'd have everything I wanted anyway.

She climbed, naked onto the bed, and opened herself up for me.

I laughed and asked, "What are you doing, Hot Stuff?"

"Rub your dirty cock up and down my cunt until you cum. I need some crème-sauce for my tuna taco."

I stripped the rest of my clothes off and growled as I climbed over her luscious form.

Her slit was open - and glistening. The head of my prick slid, easily, up and down her lust-slicked vulva. When I bumped across her entrance, she humped her hips up at me - playing a dangerous game. I gasped as the head poked at her clenched opening.

"Babygirl!" I warned.

"I wants it," she hissed. "My precious!"

I snickered at her horrible Gollum impression, groaning at the stimulation her sex was giving my knob as I slid it up and down her pink trench. I rubbed my cock-head all around her distended clit and she growled at me.

I scooted back, latched my mouth onto the bottom of her mons, and sucked the whole area - flicking her clit with my tongue as I sucked hard.

She squealed and squirted.

I licked her slit from top to bottom once and then leaned forward to see what the extra lubrication did for what I'd been doing to her.

It was like a Slip 'n Slide now. I rubbed the head of my dick back and forth across her slit faster and faster - bumping against every dent and divot - driving both of us crazy.

I laid my cock down the length of her slit, trapped it in place by laying on top of her, and started pistoning my hips - fucking my rod up and down her vulva - harder and harder - my ball-sac slapping against her perineum each time.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she moaned.

I sucked her tender nipple into my mouth - gnawing on it as I plowed back and forth across her sex.

Her legs locked around me just before she trembled and came again - blasting me with another little squirt. Her ankles were still hooked around my hips as I raised up, gripping my lurching prick, as my seed started spraying onto her body. I rubbed it back and forth, painting her whole vulva with my gooey spunk.

"I want to suck you clean," she said.

She closed her legs - trapping my jizz between them. I crawled up her body and brought my messy cock to her mouth.

She massaged my balls and did her best to suck out any leftovers. I was sure there was nothing left but I let her try.

When she was finished, I sucked both of her nipples and then kissed her hard.

"Want a towel?" I asked, looking into her smiling face.

"Not really, but yeah," she said. "Tomorrow, you're cumming inside of me."

"You on the pill?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she giggled.

When I didn't respond to her teasing, she said, "Yes. For now. I want to finish college first."

I handed her the towel and leaned down to give her another kiss.

"I think that's a good choice," I told her.

"I'm talking to Sally..."

"Your cousin?"

"Yeah. She's gonna fit us in at her daycare."

"Planning ahead?" I asked.

"Once our second one arrives, I'll take off work and stay home with them until they're in school."

"Aren't you a little young to be planning that far ahead?"

"Aren't you a little old to be starting a family?" she asked.

"Touché."

"We'll stop after four," she said.

Only the slightly upturned corner of her mouth told me that she was kidding. Her eyes looked serious. I still wasn't really convinced that four was not the real number.

I turned off the light, pulled the covers up, and snuggled close.

~~~

"Good morning, husband," she said, when I opened my eyes.

"Last chance to change your mind," I told her.

She giggled and kissed me - and then kissed me again.

The rest of the day turned into a blur.

At sunset, we were standing on the beach, giving our vows, and exchanging our rings. I looked at her hand, trying to remember when I had proposed.

We kissed and several cousins started shooting off fireworks.

The DJ played some slow songs and we danced with each other - and then everybody who came to cut in.

When she was back in my arms again, she peeled off her wedding dress and revealed that she was wearing her bikini underneath. Some cousins stored the dress away while another brought her a thin cover-up to go over the bikini.

Millie pulled me in for another wedding-ceremony kiss and moaned as I returned it in full.

A half-dozen cousins appeared. One was holding my swim-trunks aloft with a wicked grin on her face. Millie and the girls surrounded me and started removing my clothes. In seconds, I was naked - and being fondled by my bride as well as most of her lecherous squad-mates - before they finally handed over the trunks and allowed me to get decent.

They cackled in laughter as they disappeared with my tuxedo - and the leopard speedo that Millie had talked me into wearing that morning.

I looked around to find that everybody else had changed clothes as well.

Once the formal-wear disappeared and the swimwear was on display, the real party started. I quickly found myself in Sara's arms and was very surprised to discover that her bikini matched her daughter's.

She gave me a lusty kiss and we danced together for a while - before Dave brought his daughter over - and we traded partners.

An hour or so later, Millie informed the family that she was taking me to bed.

She practically drug me across the beach - towards the hotel - as her siblings and cousins whistled and cat-called after us.

We rinsed our feet under the sprayers - and again in our room. The last thing I wanted in the bed with us tonight was sandy grit.

Once I was sure we were clean, I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

I laid her on it, pulled the strings to release her bikini-bottoms, and pulled the cloth away.

I dove in and tasted her - touching all her favorite spots - and sending her into unending moans. She gripped my hair and held me to her sex as I devoured her. She brought me to her clit long enough to get a squeal and then she pulled me away again.

I teased my tongue into her entrance and it opened like a flower blossom.

"I'm so ready," she moaned. "Please."

I crawled up and kissed her and then got off the bed to drop my trunks. She removed her top, pulled the blankets out of the way, and moved to lay in the middle of the bed.

I went to the foot, ran my eyes over her gorgeous body and then prowled in to attack.

"Oh, God, Uncle John. I want your cock so bad."

"My sweet little girl, you're about to get all of it you can handle," I promised.

"Yes..." she moaned.

I sucked each nipple and then moved to her mouth. I kissed her lips - softly at first - and then hungrily. She growled and then moaned.

She reached between us, lined my cock up with her entrance, and hooked her legs behind my back, pulling me in.

"It's gonna sting for a second," I warned her.

"I know," she said, watching my face. "I love you, Uncle John."

"I love you, Millicent Anne. You are too young for me."

"Shut up and fuck me, old man."

I pressed in and then gasped as I slid inside. Millie yipped as her hymen tore - but she was already hunching herself onto me.

I wrapped an arm around her waist and grabbed her tiny little ass in my hand as I slid my aching cock in and out of her.

"God!" I moaned. "You feel like Heaven."

Millie kissed me hungrily as I stroked in and out of her. She gasped and released the kiss as her body tumbled through the first orgasm - her pussy spritzing me a little. As much as it drove me crazy with lust, I waited for her breath to return.

"More," she ordered.

I went back to it. I fucked her for another fifteen minutes before she came again. This time I kept fucking her and tremors shook her as she moaned and writhed beneath me.

When her eyes opened again, she said, "Okay, now fuck me, Uncle John. Pump a baby into me. I want to feel your seed filling me."

I peeled her legs off, pushed them up to her ears, and fucked her like a $5 whore. She cussed like a sailor, moaning and growling, yelling at me to knock her up.

When my orgasm arrived, I pushed into her until my cock-head brushed her womb. I kissed her hard and pumped her full of my seed. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. She cried and moaned and writhed as I filled her with every drop I could muster.

She looked up - into my eyes - and then - just like she had - the first time I'd given her an "under-doggie" in the swings at the park - she smiled and said, "Again."

I laughed until I couldn't breathe. I collapsed on top of her and rolled us over to bring her on top of me.

She kissed my face over and over as I struggled to catch my breath.

"Thank you, Uncle John," she said. "It was everything I had dreamed of."

"Sweet girl," I said, holding her face in my hands.

"You fucking spout more of that mindless shit about this not being right and so help me, I'll.... I'll..."

"I love you, sweet girl," I said.

"I love you, too, old man," she replied, laying her head on my chest.

I pulled the blankets over us and turned off the light.

~~~

Millie woke me early the next morning so we could fuck again before we showered to head for home.