Spanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fine," Megan said, sitting down.

"So how is school?" Angela asked, immediately back to pleasant.

"Good," Wendy answered, kind of liking to see her sister put in her place... oddly, it turned her on... yet she was still terrified of her Mom learning about their nasty little secret.

"Tell us more, we're all ears," Rhonda invited.

And for a few minutes Wendy willingly informed her Mom and Rhonda about her classes, her friends, the recent basketball tryouts, where she would learn after the Thanksgiving weekend whether she'd made the team, and her college plans, which were rather vague so far, although thanks to her father, she certainly wouldn't be accruing any student debt, just like Megan wasn't.

Angela was thrilled. She'd just learned more about Wendy's life in these few minutes than she had during the past few months.

"And what about you, Megan?" Rhonda asked.

Megan, who'd grudgingly chosen to eat, shrugged, "It's just school."

"What are you majoring in?"

"Kinesiology."

"Wow. That's impressive," Rhonda nodded.

"I know," Megan said, always annoyed when people didn't think she was intelligent... which she actually was.

"I'm very proud of you, honey," Angela said.

"Thanks," Megan said, oddly appreciative of hearing those words... her Dad never said anything nice, or even otherwise, about her schooling... he just gave her money.

During the rest of breakfast they chatted about lots of things: how Angela and Rhonda had met (they told mostly the truth... it was online... but not that they'd established a Mistress-submissive relationship even before meeting in person, their jobs, Christmas plans and where they'd each love to travel when this fucking COVID was vaccinated back to nonexistence (Wendy to Italy, Megan the Caribbean, Angela and Rhonda a three-week European tour together... including Italy).

The girls did the dishes while Rhonda and Angela went to shower.

Angela had to leave to go deliver a baby at the hospital, and Rhonda reassured her, "Don't worry, your daughters can pick up the slack."

"We can?" Megan asked.

"You can," Rhonda said firmly.

"Great; I'll be back as soon as I can," Angela promised.

Rhonda accompanied her outside to the porch and kissed her before saying, "Take your time. I'm about to begin really pushing these two 'behind your back and you mustn't tell your Mom'."

"Sounds like fun! But please don't fuck them before I get back," Angela requested.

"Maybe just some fingering?" Rhonda asked.

"I guess a little fingering is okay," Angela said with a giggle.

"But tonight we're fucking them," Rhonda said.

"Okay, you've talked me into it. But this is so crazy," Angela said, the idea now really turning her on.

As soon as Angela was gone, Rhonda announced, "Now girls, I want this house cleaned from top to bottom today."

"We're not your servants," Megan argued.

"Actually Megan," Rhonda said, walking up to her, "that's exactly what you are. My servant. And since you can't seem to get that simple idea through your head, you'll now clean the house fucking naked." Rhonda ripped open Megan's robe, and began pulling it off of her.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Megan said, trying to fight off the older woman, but losing quickly.

"I'm taking your robe away from you," Rhonda said. "You shan't be needing it."

"Fine," Megan said, now completely naked. "If you want to check out my hot bod, go right ahead."

"I agree it's hot and sexy, but don't flatter yourself," Rhonda said. "I've seen many, many, many hot naked women."

"Probably old ones," Megan said, placing her hands on her hips to showcase her athletic body. She could now use this opportunity, thanks to Rhonda's pushiness and her own body, to turn this lesbian into her pet.

"Oh, I've had women of all ages," Rhonda said, openly admiring the college girl's very impressive body.

Wendy slipped out of her robe too and asked, craving some affirmation for herself, "Do I have a good body, Rhonda?"

"Yes, you have an amazing body," Rhonda said, as she checked out the high school student. Although Rhonda was in love with Angela, she had a thing for younger girls so long as they were legal... and Wendy was both young and legal.

"Thank you," Wendy said.

"Wendy, she's a dyke, she thinks all women have nice bodies." Megan said.

Rhonda was wearing a dress and black nylons as she asked, "Do I look like a dyke would look?"

"Well no, not really; I was just trying to make a point," Megan said, realizing her choice of words was careless.

"You're definitely not a dyke," Wendy offered.

"Thank you," Rhonda said. "I mean I only have sex with women, and I'm a hundred percent lesbian, but I'm way more feminine than a dyke or butch. They mostly seem to aspire to a very different look."

"Yes, you are feminine," Wendy agreed.

"Plus, if anyone here needs to consider their femininity, it's you two," Rhonda said. "Especially you, Megan."

"Excuse me?" Megan said, instantly insulted.

"I couldn't help but notice last night and today that you two don't have shaved pussies," Rhonda pointed out, pointedly glancing down at Megan's hairy bush.

"I tried it once, but I just found it annoying," Megan said. "It's just some male contrived expectation of beauty."

"Agreed," Rhonda nodded, although she didn't really see Megan as a feminist... just lazy. "But it's also sexy, and the considerate thing to do for your cunt-munching sister, "Hairy pussies are hideous, especially up close."

"Not hideous," Megan said.

"I do find it a little inconvenient," Wendy said, hating the times she got pubic hairs in her teeth or they tickled her nostrils.

"You've never complained," Megan said.

Rhonda said. "I'll admit that if you're only fucking guys it probably doesn't matter, they usually don't eat pussy anyway, but no woman truly wants to eat a hair pie."

"True," Wendy repeated.

"Whatever," Megan said.

"I trim," Wendy said.

"Let me see," Rhonda ordered.

"Really?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, and you too," Rhonda said, as she pointed to the kitchen counter.

"I don't think so," Megan said like a broken record, even while Wendy eagerly hopped onto the surface and spread her legs.

Rhonda inspected Wendy's proffered pussy and said, "See? Why would you wish to hide such a pretty pink pussy behind hair?"

"I'm too scared to do it myself," Wendy admitted.

"No worries, I can help you with that," Rhonda offered, as she admired the ripe young pussy.

"Really?" Wendy and Megan gasped in unison.

"Sure," Rhonda shrugged. "That's what any good future step-Mommy would do."

"Step-Mommy?" Wendy asked.

"I love your mother," Rhonda said, "and it's not official yet, but I'm certain that someday we'll be a married couple. Now don't you move, I'll be right back. And Megan, if you want your hairy pussy shaved too, you're welcome to hop up beside your sister."

Rhonda went upstairs to fetch what she needed, and Megan said, "This is crazy, right?"

Wendy, whose legs remained spread, nodded, "Yeah, but it's kind of cool, too."

"How so?"

"She's cool, and it's actually nice to have someone know what we do together and not be completely grossed out."

"I guess," Megan said, not having thought of that.

"I'm serious; it's actually quite liberating," Wendy said.

"But she's so condescending," Megan pointed out.

"Says the most condescending person I know," Wendy countered.

"Exactly," Megan shrugged, as Rhonda returned.

"Hop up there too, Megan," Rhonda ordered.

"Fine," Megan said.

Rhonda didn't say anything to Megan as she moved between Wendy's legs, still spread, and said, "Now don't move."

"Okay," Wendy said, rather excited to see this amazingly pretty woman between her naked legs.

Rhonda noticed her wetness and smelled it too, but she didn't say anything, as she shaved the eighteen-year-old's pussy.

Megan watched... quietly getting a little turned on as well. Part of her wanted to push the woman's head into her sister's pussy, and part of her wanted to drop to her knees and eat that older woman's pussy.

Once she was finished with Wendy, Rhonda said, "Look how pretty that pussy looks now."

"Does it?" Wendy asked, gazing down at her completely hairless pussy... noticing a little wetness leaking out of it.

"It looks absolutely delicious," Rhonda said bluntly as she admired the teen's pussy.

"Then why don't you just dive in and eat it," Megan said. "It's obvious you want to."

"I do enjoy a nice, ripe, teen twat," Rhonda agreed equably, as she stepped over to Megan and pulled her legs apart. "But only after the girl has submitted to me completely."

"Yeah, right," Megan said, confused from having such mixed feelings about this woman.

"Don't move," Rhonda said, as she began shaving Megan's pussy. After a moment she added, "You're quite wet."

"I always am," Megan said.

"Is it because you want to submit to me?" Rhonda asked.

"Yeah, right," Megan scoffed, although it didn't come out as strongly as she would have liked it to.

"I can see right through you, you know," Rhonda said as Wendy looked on, while also frequently darting glances down to admire her own pussy.

"Yeah? And what do you see?"

"An insecure girl questioning her sexuality, and also questioning whether she's dominant or submissive."

"I'm definitely dominant," Megan claimed.

"Yes, I think you believe that," Rhonda said. "But your obvious confusion ever since meeting me, and your desire to submit to me, is making you question it."

"I don't want to submit to you," Megan stated clearly.

"But I do," Wendy blurted out, no longer able to deny it.

"I know you do, my pet," Rhonda smiled tenderly at her.

"She's my slut," Megan said.

"She's a natural submissive who's in the habit of submitting to you," Rhonda corrected. "But you don't own her, and you don't deserve to. For one thing, a submissive needs to be loved, not just used."

"I know what my sister needs," Megan said, "my pussy."

"I'm sure she loves your pussy, I have to admit it's quite a delicious looking one; but a satisfying dominant-submissive relationship is far more than just the sex," Rhonda explained, offering this young wannabe mistress some very good advice, should she end up taking that path in earnest.

"Whatever," Megan said.

"Just trying to help," Rhonda said, as she finished.

"I'm going to shower," Megan said.

"Both of you should take a lengthy bath; it will help soothe your skin after being shaved," Rhonda suggested.

"Thank you, Rhonda," Wendy said, her legs still wide open.

"You're welcome, my pet," Rhonda smiled.

"She's my pet," Megan claimed again.

"I'm no one's property," Wendy disagreed.

"We'll see about that," Megan said, walking off in a huff.

"Go have a bath my pet," Rhonda said, as she bent down and administered a single long, slow lick between the teen's pussy lips.

"Ooooooooh," Wendy moaned.

"Mmmmmmm, very tasty," Rhonda said, helping Wendy down off the counter.

.....

When Angela returned around three o'clock, the house was clean and her daughters were in the kitchen (now fully dressed) making dinner. "You're a miracle worker," she told Rhonda.

"I know," Rhonda said, before taking her girlfriend aside and telling her all that had happened while she was gone, and that while Wendy was undeniably submissive and happy to be, Megan was too, although she was still experiencing some troubling denial.

As soon as Angela walked back into the kitchen, Megan said, "Thank God you're back; you can finish up for us."

"No, I don't think so," Angela rebutted, as Rhonda waited in the living room, wishing to give Angela a chance to take charge on her own.

"I do think so," Megan said, "I'm sick of being your girlfriend's slave all day."

Angels asserted in a strong firm tone, "The two of you have spent years thinking I was your slave and blatantly disrespecting me, but that stops right now. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Mom," Wendy said.

"Fuck, Wendy," Megan sighed, "grow a pair of balls," sick of her weakness.

"And enough with that language," Angela said.

"Or what?" Megan said.

"Do you really want to know?" Angela asked.

"Yeah, I really do," Megan said, knowing that without Rhonda in the room, she could easily win this confrontation.

"Then you've got it. Living room, now," Angela snapped.

"Sure," Megan said, happy to get out of the kitchen.

"Wendy, please check the turkey again, and then join us in the living room," Angela ordered more politely than she would have addressed Megan right now.

"Yes, Mom," Wendy said, shocked to see her lame mother's remarkable transformation, but unlike Megan, she was very approving of it.

In the living room, Rhonda was on her iPad reading a lesbian story called 'Trophy Wives', an interesting fiction about rich women going to a spa of sorts for... well... fun.

"Sit," Angela ordered.

Megan obeyed, as she glanced around and noticed Rhonda was wearing thigh highs with the tops showing.

Angela asked, once her daughter was seated, "So how long have you been using your sister to get yourself off?"

Megan's eyes went wide.

"What? For the first time in years you've got nothing to say?" Angela taunted, enjoying the sudden power she could wield over her daughter.

Wendy walked in, and Angela asked her, "How long has your sister been making you eat her pussy?"

"P-p-pardon?" Wendy stammered, going completely white.

"You heard me," Angela said sternly.

"I never make her do anything," Megan finally justified. "She loves doing it."

"Is that true, Wendy?" Angela asked. "Do you love eating your sister's pussy?"

"Um, I..." Wendy stammered.

"Sit down," Angela ordered.

Wendy sheepishly obeyed, sitting beside her sister.

"Now you will answer all my questions and do exactly as I tell you, unless you want me to tell your overly religious father about his two innocent daughters being incestuous lesbians," Angela threatened.

"And I could tell him you're an anal loving submissive variety of lesbian," Megan countered.

"Why would I care?" Angela shrugged. "I'm not married to him anymore. Plus, he's the one who pushed me away from men and towards women anyway."

"We'll do anything, Mom," Wendy said.

"Whatever," Megan repeated, her most common response when she didn't like whatever was happening.

"Why have you girls treated your mother with such disrespect for so long?" Rhonda interjected.

"Because we could," Megan answered frankly.

Rhonda asked, as she stood up, "Don't you two think your mother deserves an apology?"

"I'm sorry," Mom," Wendy said, feeling so guilty about everything.

"And you?" Rhonda asked, looming over Megan.

"I'm sorry too," Megan said, although her tone wasn't as believable as her sister's.

That's not nearly good enough," Rhonda said. "I think what the two of you incestuous cunt-licking sluts need is some good old fashioned discipline."

Megan asked sarcastically, "What are you going to do, take me over your knee?"

Angela, not liking her elder daughter's tone, or her defiant attitude towards Rhonda, said, "That's enough. Either you begin obeying our every command, including the ones given you by my life partner, or I'll be forced to tell your father. I'm sure he'll love hearing all about how you lick your kid sister's cunt. I doubt he'll continue to spoil you with money and clothes after learning his precious daughters are a couple of cunt-licking sluts with each other."

"Mom!" Wendy gasped, shocked to hear her speaking so forcefully, yet it also made her pussy twitch.

"You wouldn't!" Megan gasped as well, also astonished by her mother's unflinching attitude.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to if you two bratty sluts learned a little discipline," Angela said.

"We're adults," Megan said. "You can't discipline us."

"Oh, can't I?" Angela asked, taking that as a challenge. She turned to Wendy and said, "Wendy, how about you be a dear and go into Rhonda's and my bedroom closet and retrieve a largish box? It's pink."

"Yes, Mom," Wendy agreed.

"Good girl," Angela said, adding, "but don't open it."

"Yes, Mom," Wendy repeated.

"What is it?" Megan sneered. "A box of sex toys?"

"Actually, it is," Angela nodded.

"But it also contains some implements for disciplining certain young ladies in need of it," Rhonda added.

"I'm sure it does," Megan said, curious, but hiding it as best she could.

"Today you shall learn to respect your mother," Rhonda said, as Wendy returned with a large pink box.

"All right," Angela said. "Both of you... on your knees before me."

"Are you serious?" Megan scoffed, as Wendy eagerly obeyed. She found the idea of perhaps sexually servicing her Mom... or Rhonda... or even both... quite exciting.

"A hundred percent serious," Angela said, as Wendy knelt before her. "Knees, now, or your Daddy Dearest learns about your abusing your sister's face with your cunt."

"Megan, just obey Mom for a change," Wendy coaxed.

"Whatever," Megan said, as she obeyed by kneeling beside her sister, and before her mother and her mother's lover.

Rhonda reached into the box and extracted a couple of blindfolds.

"So from now on, you young ladies will respect me and all of my rules," Angela said.

"Yes, Mom," Wendy agreed.

Angela glared down at Megan, who eventually agreed, "Yes, Mom."

Rhonda tied the blindfolds onto the two girls and said, "Now get completely undressed, sluts."

"This is ridiculous," Megan said, as Wendy got up immediately and began shedding her clothing.

"No sass from you, young lady," Angela said, as she reached down and slapped her daughter's ass... hard.

"What the fuck?" Megan yelped.

"Now get undressed," Angela repeated.

"Whatever," Megan said, as she reluctantly stood up and obeyed.

"That's better," Angela said.

"Your daughter has a great body," Rhonda said, admiring the naked Wendy.

"They take after me," Angela smiled.

"Indeed they do," Rhonda agreed, as she watched Megan get undressed.

"I can't believe you're making us do this," Megan said.

"Oh, you'll love it," Rhonda promised.

"I doubt that," Megan grumbled.

Rhonda took Wendy's hand and led her to the couch. "Now bend over and rest your hands on the seat cushion."

"Okay," Wendy agreed.

Angela took Megan in hand and did the same thing, as Rhonda went and retrieved a couple of paddles and two strap-ons.

In silence, the two MILFs fastened their strap-ons on as the two daughters waited... Wendy nervous and excited; Megan annoyed and excited.

"So you've been disrespecting your mother for eighteen and twenty years, respectively," Rhonda said.

"Not since the day we were born," Megan pointed out.

"True enough," Rhonda chuckled.

"But she was a finnicky baby," Angela pointed out, tightening the harness around her waist.

"Foreshadowing, then," Rhonda chuckled again.

"So Megan will get twenty then, and Wendy eighteen," Angela decreed their sentence.

"Seems appropriate," Rhonda agreed, as they each positioned themselves behind a nice, vulnerable, bare ass. Rhonda behind Wendy, and Angela behind Megan. It might have been less challenging for their mother if Angela had chosen Wendy, but Rhonda thought she was up for it by now.

"Twenty whaaaaaaaaat?" Megan asked, but then screamed as she felt her ass spanked with something hard.

"Oooooooh," Wendy moaned, as she too was spanked.

"One spank on the bottom for each year you were a pain in my ass," Angela explained her reasoning.

"Ha-ha, but now we're a pain in their ass," Rhonda laughed, as they each delivered spank number two.

"Mom, that hurts," Megan whined.

"So did all of your disrespect and disobedience," Angela pointed out, experiencing a major adrenaline rush as perhaps for the first time, she assumed the power in this relationship.