Stacy's Mom (has got it goin' on)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she refilling his glass when he wasn't looking? Must just be very polite or something. Ezra was attempting to puzzle through what was going on, but the alcohol was clouding his mind. He chuckled over the thought that this could be how Stacy felt all the time.

Placing an aghast hand over his mouth, Ezra chastised himself. He wasn't a mean person—he didn't belittle others. He'd gotten enough of that in his childhood to last him a lifetime.

"Sweetheart," came the lilting southern accent of Desirae. You could easily hear the remnant of immigrant accent in her voice, though she had control over it. "Do you think you could use your laptop to put on some music." She was refilling her glass.

Ezra nodded, taking a drink of the raspberry daiquiri. He bent over to get his laptop, feeling as if something was brushing up against his buttocks, though he shook it off. Must have just bumped the stool. "Uh...what do you wanna listen to?" He opened spotify with a double-click and music started playing. It was 'Red and Black' by Romeo+Juliet—a slow and bluesy song.

Desirae had slid one of the shorter chairs behind him and pushed him down into it from his previous position of leaning down over the counter. "That'll work," she said with a smile.

Ezra was at a loss, until she sat facing him on his lap, clasping her paws behind his neck and began to gently sway and rock her hips to the tune. Leaning back from him, but holding herself by her arms, she gently ground herself to his groin to the music while wearing a wicked smile.

Ezra was enraptured by her performance, the edge of her Daisy-Dukes providing stark contract again the black and white fur of her thighs, the sleeveless shirt contracting with the fur on her arms. He could see she had a firm stomach, her breasts bouncing and swaying rhythmically in front of him.

She smiled at him, leaning back and letting go, her paws going to the floor behind her. Her legs rose up until her footpads were resting on his shoulders and she just lifted herself up to rub her crotch gently across his face.

"Oh, wow..." Ezra said, his cock seemingly screaming in protest at the confines of his Wranglers. His mind was numbed from the alcohol, and it never occurred to him that taking hold of her hips and rubbing his face into her denim-clad pussy might be a bad idea.

Though from her gasp of pleasant surprise the idea hadn't occurred to Desirae either. She was now grinding herself against his face rather happily.

Through a feat of agility he might have been able to comprehend had he not been inebriated, Desirae flipped herself so that she was squatting on the floor and using her paws to spread his legs and nuzzle her face against his erection, causing him to groan in pleasant surprise. His eyes were glued to the scene before him, the curve of her buttocks sticking out behind her in the most pleasant of ways. His hands instinctively going to her head to gently rub her ears for a moment.

Desirae shuddered, her blush deepening as she cried out. It appeared that someone was sensitive to her ears, causing Ezra to smile down at her cockily. His hands moved down gently caress the back of her neck.

Her paws moved to his wrists and pushed them to the sides of his thighs, though she was slightly drooling with a delighted expression. Running her fuzzily clawed paws ever slowly up his thighs as she nuzzled his groin. She continued moving her hands slowly upward until they were on each side of his stomach.

His shirt flew open with the pops of buttons flying loose and the clatter of their report as they landed all about the kitchen. Her tongue slid out just over his encased erection and she licked from his groin, up his stomach, over his chest, until she reached his neck. She began to gently gnaw upon him for a moment before making the trip back down.

And she immediately stood, gyrating her hips around in circles as she turned and bent over, until she was looking at him over her shoulder, and hooked her claws into the waistband of her jean-shorts.

As that thick ass was revealed, Ezra began to lose control, leaning forward and slipping aside the white thong in his way and dipping his tongue into her ass.

"Oh!" Desirae cried out happily. "I do like dirty boys!" She began to grind her ass back into his face.

Each of Ezra's hands found purchase in the firm yet plush cheeks of her ass and he began to knead them. Then pull and spread them causing her to moan in delight as she backed her ass into his face harder than before.

Smiling, Ezra stuck his tongue deeply into her ass causing her to cry out and shudder in ecstasy. She was having an orgasm, apparently as excited as he was. So he kept his tongue fully extended and began to ram his face to and fro into in her ass, making her cries reach new peaks as she brought her higher and higher. His hands slipped over her hips and down to her thighs so he could take a firmer hold of her.

She screamed when he slid his tongue out of her ass and latched onto her clit with his lips, sucking for all he was worth.

"FUCK!" Desirae screamed in delight, her body shuddering.

Ezra felt her knees give out and pulled her back as he removed her face from her sex, causing her to land on his lap in a heap. She was panting, her eyes partially rolled back into her head. Though she was still able to turn her head and kiss him full on the lips.

Ezra groaned against her as he felt her tongue slip into his mouth, rolling against his. Pushing, shoving, enveloping his own. He'd never been kissed quite like this or so well before, causing him to thrust his confined cock up against her.

Ezra could feel her paws fiddling with his pants as they kissed. Perhaps they weren't that dexterous, or perhaps she was still on a high from her orgasms, but it took her several minutes to open his button and fly.

Groaning and leaning into the kiss as his erection sprang free. When he soft fuzzy paw found his cock and began to stroke it, he had to break the kiss just to take in the air needed for a gasp, throwing his head back over the back of the chair. He'd never felt something quite like that. She was stroking him in reverse, rolling the padded fingers of her paws upward, the fur at the edge of her hand tickling his cock deliciously.

In his haze, Ezra heard her speak. "Thick boys are simply the best."

As the song changed to Corey Taylor's "I'm not Jesus", Ezra ran his hands over her hips as she spun on his lap, now facing him. She held his hard cock against her wet pussy and began to roll her hips to the tune of the song, smiling at him lasciviously. He felt her shudder in a small aftershock of her previous orgasm each time his cock rubbed over her clit, causing her breasts to shudder breasts to shake in the most hypnotic way beneath her white shirt.

Biting his lips, just as Desirae was doing, he slid his hands up her sides beneath her shirt, taking hold of her breasts just as she slipped his cock inside her.

Both threw their heads back in rapture, which quickly turned to her shuddering and him kneading her breasts as she slowly sank down on him.

Desirae recovered first and began to gently gyrate her hips, her hands on his shoulders for purchase. Teasing him so slowly.

Ezra, held out as long as he could. Though it wasn't the warm feel of her slippery silk pussy that drove him, but her teasing. She'd tease him and bring him forward, only to slow to such a degree he fell back into her rhythm, bringing him closer the next time before repeating.

He'd also not cum in more than month, and this was pushing him over the edge, albeit a different one.

With a growl, Ezra took hold of her shirt and ripped it in to between her breasts as he thrust upward savagely.

"Oh! Maaaou! Fuck!" Desirae cried as her head rolled back.

Grabbing her by the hips Ezra stood, his cock slipping deep withing her. Two steps brought him to the kitchen island where he sat her down and began to thrust into her, as if he was trying to go through her.

Her paws clasping the back of Ezra's neck, Desirae grinned devilishly and clung to him as she enjoyed the beastly fuck she was getting.

Leaning forward, Ezra took one of her nipples between his teeth as he fucked her. His gentle nips were causing her to squeal in delight and urge him to fuck her harder. Switching breasts made her begin to scream.

They must have bumped the laptop, because the station changed from slow bluesy music to rock, "Mars Needs Women" by Rob Zombie began to play while Ezra roughly fucked her to the tune.

Desirae wrapped her legs around Ezra's hips and began to reciprocate, her hips slamming to meet his in tune to the music. "Oh, Maou! Fuck me like that! Make it yours," she screamed out the last in orgasm.

Ezra felt her legs lock around him, keeping him from pulling out as he came, so mashed his lips against hers in a desperate kiss as he came inside this lovely creature.

**********

Despite the climax running from her pussy to her brain in an electrical overload, Desirae managed to count Ezra's spurts inside her. At six, his cum began to spill out from around his cock and run down her ass. At ten, it began to squirt out onto his stomach.

She broke the kiss, pulling back and smiling. "Backed up, are we?" She felt her twitching pussy, milking him thoroughly.

At fifteen, his cock finally slowed and gave out a last couple weak spurts, causing her to shiver in delight. She was full, a feeling she relished.

She felt Ezra quiver for a moment and tightened her legs and gripped the counter to hold him up.

"Aw, poor boy," she cooed to him maneuvering him onto a stool. A man so backed up really shouldn't cum standing up—they have a tendency to lose their legs in the process.

Jumping down to the floor, she wiped some of the excess from his stomach and licked her hand as she moved over to the refrigerator then filling a glass from a small pitcher of milky fluid.

Desirae went to Ezra and held the glass to his lips. "Here, sweetheart, drink this."

Still riding an orgasmic high, she noted he obeyed immediately, guzzling down the Holstaur milk. He'd be ready for another round in a few minutes.

Desirae hit her knees, making her the perfect height to run her tongue over her semen covered stomach and groin, slurping noisily as she enjoyed the taste. The boost it gave her, not only in confidence but in mana, was nearly intoxicating. Already she could feel that deposited inside her nourishing her.

Taking his balls in her mouth—both at once—Desirae ran her tongue over them making sure all was squeaky-clean. She also noticed that his groin was delightfully clean-shaven. She let go of his cock and nuzzled it with her face, while sucking on his balls.

With a chortle around her full mouth, Desirae felt his balls growing heavier by the moment and let them pop out of her mouth to begin licking from the base of his cock to its head, swirling her tongue around the head for several long moments.

Ezra managed not to drop the glass still in his hand, so she took it in her own, just as she swallowed the entirety of his cock into her throat.

"God damn!" Ezra shouted, the new sensations overwhelming him in the afterglow of his orgasm. Desirae felt his cock give out one last strong twitch, spurting cum down her throat which she swallowed hungrily.

At the base of his cock, Desirae began to suck, slowly pulling herself up to the head, audibly popping it out of her mouth and noting that it was entirely cleaned as she swallowed.

Though his cock was still hard, Desirae led Ezra into the living room by his erection. She coaxed him to lay down on the couch on his side and snuggled her ass up against his groin enjoying the spooning.

Desirae knew that he'd fall asleep for a few moments—the holstaur milk often did that right after coitus—but he'd be ready as soon as he woke up to go for hours more. Human women tended to get irate at men who needed a moment of rest—she took it as a compliment.

And though his breathing was now even in the sleep of recovery, his cock remained hard between her ass cheeks. Just as soon as he woke up she'd...

Desirae opened the storage of the armrest of the couch, taking out a bottle of lube and applying it liberally to Ezra's cock and one of her smooth claws.

***********

Ezra had no more than opened his eyes when something unbelievably tight and hot enveloped his cock, causing him to wrap his arms around the beautiful woman in front of him. His arms had crossed in front of Desirae, his left hand taking hold of her right breast and vice verse.

Once they'd both stopped shuddering, he planted a few soft kisses on the tender flesh of her neck. The alcohol had worn a bit and he could think a little more plainly. "Am...am I in your ass?"

Desirae twitched her ass back, causing them both to moan in tandem. "I think so," she told him shakily. "You'd better fuck it for a while just to make sure."

Ezra kneaded her breasts in his hands and gently nipped one of the sensitive ears atop her head. They were sensitive, apparently, as she thrust her hips back into him hard making them both forget where they were for a moment.

Ezra smiled and held her tight as he rolled his hips forward, eliciting moans of delight from them both. She was relaxing now, making them both able to function when they moved. "You mean like this?" He gently rolled hips hips again causing her to mewl. "This ass I can't take my eyes off of?" Another rolling thrust. "The one I slipped my tongue into that tastes just divine?"

Ezra felt her shudder against him, though just a bit in a short anal climax. "Good girl," he whispered in her ear.

Desirae came again causing Ezra to smile. He had an idea. "You cum on my cock so well. Again."

At his command she shook in another minor orgasm, though they were slowly becoming more intense from her reactions. Ezra had slept with more than few Mamono, and knew how to push their buttons. He dropped one of his hands to her stomach. "You know...you're probably pregnant with my child."

As she came, Ezra slid his hand down to her pussy and noted she was squirting. Her ass clenched, causing him to let out a low moan into her ear as he gently rocked in and out of her wonderful ass, his finger rubbing gently and slowly around her clit.

Ezra was in heaven, though he couldn't puzzle it out. Stacy was lovely, but just that. Since he'd met them, his dreams had been of Desirae and not her daughter.

Thrusting faster, Ezra felt Desirae's ass twitching and clenching against him constantly now. She was having a continuous orgasm. His face was flushed, as he fucked her. He wasn't exerted, but he'd been wearing that flush since he'd teased her about getting pregnant.

When Ezra realized he really did want to get Desirae pregnant he wrapped his arms around her and came into her ass.

*********

Desirae smiled up at the big brawny man as she jerked his cock towards her face. Her soft fluffy paw was working wonders on him. The diet of Holstaur milk and home cooking she'd fed him—oysters again—was keeping him ready for sex anytime they liked.

Though it was now Saturday morning, the two lovers had hardly slept, electing to spend their time divided between sex and time in each others arms. Desirae was glad that her daughter had elected to spend the night out—perhaps she'd found a young man—so that she could have some MUCH needed time with her new lover.

Desirae knew she was smitten with the young man and was confident in his growing feelings for her. It wasn't just the 'new' phase in relationship—they were both drawn toward one-another. They'd been sharing something far deeper than words or just casual sex.

Jerking his cock towards her face, Desirae smiled as she looked into Ezra's eyes. "Come on my face, love."

**********

Looking into those brilliant green eyes, Ezra felt himself coming with a grunt.

Out of the corner of his eye he watched in abject horror as the door flew open and Stacy came running across the living room of the house, throwing herself on the floor and wrapping her arms around her mother.

"Oh, mommy! The things I saw. They made me watch," She cried out her face against her mother's.

Ezra willed himself to stop, but Desirae—in her shock—had continued to stroke his cock.

He watched—feeling as if he was watching through a slow-motion camera—as his ejaculate flew out of the head of his cock and covered the faces of the lovely ladies in front of him. He had to admit, a small, mean part of him enjoyed it.

Stacy turned to stare at him in disbelief.

"Uh...welcome home, honey." Desirae told her daughter lamely.