Stepdad Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit... I can't believe this is happening."

"It's happening. I hope you're liking it because it's just getting good," Mom said, rubbing the end of the toy around Derick's cock and up toward my ass. "Derick's told me how much you've learned... and how much you've grown to like anal."

My eyes got wide. My mother, the woman I thought I knew was holding a long rubber toy against my tightly puckered ass and grinning at me. She pulled it away and put it in her mouth, sucking on it like a cock. Derick's dick lurched inside of me. I could feel the monster pumping with blood. He had kept the secret well. I had no idea he had told Mom everything. I was shocked and amazed that my mother had allowed this to happen, more so that it was her idea to give me her husband as a gift before college. I was so stunned I didn't move, couldn't move.

She pressed the wet toy against my anus again, spinning it and adding more force until I felt my ass being opened by the tip.

"Just relax, Keri... let it in," Mom was saying.

There was a strange ringing in my ears. I think I was having a mental breakdown trying to process all of this. The pressure increased on my ass. My mother was determined to get that toy in even with Derick's huge cock in my pussy. This was really happening. I was about to receive DP at the hands of my mother and her very hung husband.

I don't know what happened really, something just clicked inside my head. My brain must have processed the options and forgot to tell me the results and the choice. It was only after that I realized I had made the right one not even knowing.

My brain told my body to relax and I instinctively pushed out as Mom pushed the toy into my ass, above Derick's massive cock. So full! So much going on down there but somehow it fit. Two, three, four of the ribs popped past my tight ring into my body. Mom held the toy there. The ringing in my ears started to ease up and I heard her speaking.

"... it, good girl... just relax and take it in."

As she held it, Derick sank his butt into the mattress and withdrew a portion of his cock, only to return it back deep a second later. I could feel his cock mashing against the toy and the ribs inside my ass. It was so tight and full with no room to spare. He stopped and Mom moved her toy out and in, adding a fifth rib as well. Then Derick moved again, then Mom and over and over they fucked me until there wasn't a pause between the two.

Derick grinned up at me, he knew this was coming and had been waiting for Mom. That's why he hadn't let me make him cum in the shower. He still held my breasts, shoving his cock into me from below as Mom pinned me down with the long toy, every rib was now wet. She must have been adding her saliva to my ass to help because I kept feeling it getting wetter as she thrust in and out. The pleasure was exquisite, the fullness divine.

I couldn't get enough air. As my climax approached my chest was rising and falling so fast. I had never felt anything like this before and the sheer fact of what was happening to me added with the intense sensations. My heart was pounding as I tried to get air. The toy and his cock rushed in like pistons pounding up and down inside my body. I thought I might explode. My body was shaking all over. I couldn't control myself at all so when I started cumming, I did explode, my pussy gushed like never before, squirting all over Derick below me. I totally lost it, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure, I literally passed out after thirty seconds and fell limp onto Derick's body.

**

When I woke up, I was laying on their bed, which was moving slightly. I turned and discovered why. Mom was on her hands and knees, naked and Derick was fucking her from behind. I laid and watched for a few minutes before moving. I still couldn't believe my mother had done this, but I couldn't think of a better gift either, so I guess it kind of made sense.

When I moved, my mother noticed.

"Oh, good, you're awake," she smiled. "I need you to return the favor," she said, moving the toy toward me.

It took me a second to get up, I was still pretty wiped from the orgasm of a lifetime. Derick smiled at me as he fed his cock deep into Mom over and over. I picked up the toy and crawled back to him. It was then I discovered he had his thumb in Mom's ass already. I sucked on the end of the toy and when Derick removed his thumb, I replaced it with the tip of the toy. It went in much easier than it had in my ass. I was up to the fifth rib before I knew it. Derick had paused to let me get it in but then started fucking Mom again. I did the same.

"That's it, Keri... fuck my ass! Deeper, I want all of it!" she screamed.

Rib after rib entered Mom until I was up to the handle fucking her with long deep thrusts. I could feel the toy vibrating as the ribs popped out and in. She was pinching her left nipple with her right hand and holding herself up with her left. Her large breasts hung from her body and jiggled as Derick thrust into her. I had to not think about what I was doing, just act because if I took a second to realize what was happening, I might not have been able to. I just went with it. I could tell she wanted to cum and that's what I focused on. I helped my mother cum.

It wasn't totally foreign to me. I had seen the videos, so seeing her naked and having sex with Derick didn't seem odd. It was the fact that I was helping... I was in the video now!

Mom removed her hand from her breast and moved it to her clit, grinding on it as Derick and I fucked her hard and fast. She was working on a big one... I'm sure the excitement was helping her like it had me. I had to switch hands to give my other a rest I was moving it in her so fast. I watched with glee and wide eyes as she took both Derick and the toy so deep and fast. She looked really good. Her wider hips and plump ass were made for something like this. Derick's cock was rock hard and glistening with Mom's plentiful secretions. He was trying desperately not to cum and I didn't know how he was holding it in, especially after everything he had already done. I kept adding my saliva to the toy as I moved it rapidly in and out of Mom's ass.

It took a lot longer than me. But Mom finally came and from the noise and reaction it was epic. She lost it like I did, but didn't pass out, riding the waves of pleasure all the way through before falling forward on the bed. I watched with awe as her ass pulsed around the toy, I left in, as she fell. Derick's cock was covered in her creamy insides, throbbing and rock hard now in the open air. He had worked so hard to get her to cum and had somehow lasted himself. He had fucked me and Mom even after the shower blowjob and still hadn't cum.

Mom gathered herself quickly, turning around to face Derick.

"Help me finish him off," she said grabbing my hand and placing it on his cock as she lowered her head to suck him.

I stroked and she sucked and together we worked on Derick as he knelt on the bed. Mom's mouth hit my hand as I stroked. She could take him deeper than I could, but then just focused on his head as I stroked. She stopped and spoke, "Switch."

I started sucking and she stroked after that. It didn't take much longer before Derick was moaning and then saying he was going to blow.

Both Mom and I knelt side by side as he took over stroking himself. His cock exploded all over the two of us. Rope after rope of hot cum sprayed from Derick's excited cock, covering our breasts and bodies with his pent up load. Each blast he aimed differently, giving us each a share. It was massive, probably the biggest ever from the sheer excitement and time it had taken for him to cum. He grunted and shook as each burst left his cock and hit our breasts. We rooted him on, calling for all of it and he didn't disappoint.

There I was, kneeling on my mother's bed next to her covered in her husband's semen like never before. The grunts and cheers ended and I looked at Mom as she looked at me. It was a surreal experience for sure. The bed was already a mess so we used the sheets to clean ourselves off. During cleaning, the toy showed up again among the sheets.

"Is this yours or mine?" I asked.

"Yours, I found it in your room before I came in," Mom replied.

"Wow, what a surprise. I thought for sure you were going to kill us both when I heard your voice behind us," I said, holding my toy.

Mom just smiled and looked at Derick and said, "Nope, there's plenty of him to share."

Derick's cock was finally falling soft between his legs.

"Speaking of sharing, what are we going to do about Jessica?" I asked.

"Nothing. Don't send her a single thing more. Her threat of telling me is an empty one now. I doubt she'll actually do it anyway. Let's call her bluff," Mom said.

"Sounds good to me," I returned.

Derick nodded.

**

We were all starving after the sex and it was almost dinner time anyway. No one wanted to cook so we ordered Chinese and had to wait a bit for it to be delivered. I went to my room with my toy and plopped down on my bed holding it. I have to say, I was freaking out a bit as you can imagine. Mom knew the whole time! I guess that's better than getting caught, but I was sure it would take some time getting used to. I still have two months of summer before college? I had to ask myself if she was going to keep letting me fuck Derick until I left. From what I gathered she was... the gift was going to keep on giving until I left. What more could I ask for?

Derick came into my room a few minutes later. I was still naked, just sitting on my bed with the toy rolling around in my hands. He had some shorts on and a T-shirt.

"You okay?"

"I don't know."

"Sorry about keeping this a secret, but your mother thought it would be best and wanted you to have some fun alone with me."

"This is crazy, Derick. I can't believe she did this... let us do what we did?"

"She loves you very much and wants you to be happy. You were obsessed with my cock so she let you have it."

"Am... obsessed... that hasn't changed."

He grinned, "Right, well, now we don't have to sneak around anymore... though you probably found it fun and exciting."

"Yeah, I did. But if I still get to have you, it doesn't matter how."

"Exactly, so it's a win win. Anyway, I'm sure you'll be okay. Get dressed... the food should be arriving soon."

He left me and I wondered if he was right. Would I be okay? I was having a difficult time processing what had just happened and what it all meant. I finally got up, left the toy on the bed, and found some clothes to wear just as the doorbell rang.

We sat down as a family, just like nothing had changed, and ate our Chinese food. It was weird, but I didn't say anything. Mom told us about her trip, which was much shorter than she originally told me. She didn't ask what Derick and I had done while she was gone. I know now that Derick had told her everything anyway. As dinner was ending and we were all full, Mom looked across the table at me as I was pondering.

"What were you two going to do tonight if I hadn't come home?" she asked.

"We had nothing planned specifically. I'm sure more sex," I said, nonchalantly.

"That sounds like a wonderful plan," Mom blurted, and giggled. "You up for it, honey," she asked Derick.

My eyes went wide. It was still too weird.

"I'm sure I can manage, but we should digest some of this food first," Derick answered.

**

Derick disappeared as Mom and I cleaned up the plates and put the extra food away. Now that he was gone I confronted her a little more.

"Mom, I really appreciate what you've done... but it's difficult for me to understand why?"

"You're my only child, Keri. When you have kids of your own, I think you'll understand."

"I don't know... this is pretty huge... it's not like a car or some monetary gift... this is your husband."

"I know and I wouldn't have done it if he wasn't okay with it. It took some convincing by the way."

"See! Right there, didn't it strike you that you had to convince him?"

"Keri, would you rather I be upset? So mad beyond belief that I never talked to you again? Send you to your father in New York?"

"Well, no but that would be the normal thing to do?"

"When you're a parent, normal takes on a different meaning."

I kind of shook my head in disbelief, handed her the last dish and she put it in the dishwasher.

"Now that everything's cleaned up, let's go find your stepfather and fuck his brains out!" Mom said.

She dried off her hands and was off with me standing in the kitchen speechless.

I caught up to her a few minutes later in the TV room. Derick was sitting in his favorite chair checking the sports channel for scores. Mom was already on her knees working on getting his shorts off. The TV turned off, Derick's shorts puddled around his ankles and Mom was tugging on his cock as it rose between his legs. My eyes became glued to the thing I'm obsessed with and I watched it grow and grow as Mom stroked him to full power. Then all bets were off. I wanted it again. Watching her stroke and now start to suck it only made me want it more. I felt my nipples harden beneath the shirt I put on and my pussy twinge with lust, already producing juices for preparation.

I zoned in again, stripping off my clothes and knelt next to Mom. She let me completely take over, standing up to undress herself. Instead of kneeling back down, after she was naked, she climbed up on the chair and knelt on the wide arms with her legs spread apart and her sex at eye level to Derick. He started eating her out as I continued sucking and stoking his cock. Mom moaned and cooed as Derick licked and munched on her. I could hear it all as I focused on his cock, loving him in my mouth again and tasting his pre-cum oozing out with each passing second.

If I bobbed to high I practically hit Mom's ass with my head so I pulled Derick's cock toward me and sucked and stroked, putting a lot of pressure on his hard dick that didn't really want to move that way. A few minutes later, Mom fell down onto him, forcing me to move my head out of the way.

"If you would, please dear," Mom said looking over her shoulder for me to put his penis inside of her.

I complied, moving his head between Mom's lips and she sat down on him, taking his hard, wet cock into her well eaten pussy. It was quite a sight, for real, and that close. She started rising and falling on him as I watched for a bit before catching Derick's eyes looking at me. He wanted me to do something but it took me a second to figure out what. I finally got the hint and climbed onto the chair so he could eat me while Mom rode him. His hot wet tongue sent shivers through my body as he licked me from my ass to my clit, before sucking the hard nub into his mouth and flicking it with his tongue. Mom's motions behind me, moved the chair slightly as she rose up and down on his cock. He went all around my sex. Sucking on my lips, licking my anus, back to my clit and sticking his tongue deep into my vagina. I had my nipples in-between my fingers and thumbs, pinching them and basking in the oral talents of my stepdad.

I suddenly felt my mother's hands on my back. It took me by surprise, making me jump slightly, my eyes opened really wide when her hands slipped around onto my breasts! I didn't expect that at all, thinking we'd just fuck Derick and not really touch each other. It felt really good and so I just went with it, letting her caress and fondle my breasts and nipples while she rode Derick and he ate me. Shit, it was good. Mom really knew how to play with breasts and the oral was outstanding. The combination had me on the verge of an orgasm I was so turned on.

Mom changed things up though, getting off of Derick and pulling me down from the chair and helping to slide Derick into me like I had her.

"That's it, Keri... ride that monster. Take him all in to your small body," she said as Derick's cock disappeared into me.

Mom went back to fondling my breasts as I lifted and fell onto my favorite thing. When Mom moved her hands, Derick replaced hers with his, cupping my small breasts and tweaking the nipples. Mom's hands ran down my back, finding my bottom and spreading my cheeks, lifting and helping me ride the giant cock. Up and down I slammed his cock into my sex over and over... already so close to cumming.

A few minutes later a wet finger of Mom's found my anus and she stuck it in, wiggling it around. The surprise and sensation made me cum. So much was going on I couldn't not cum. Derick's hands, his large cock and now Mom's finger in my ass. The orgasm burst upon me, making me clench my ass spontaneously onto Mom's finger as the contractions took over and I screamed out in ecstasy. My body was racked with uncontrollable spasms as the waves of pleasure rocked me. I finally fell forward and Derick held me as I quivered in his arms, breathing deeply. My body felt tingly everywhere... at least I didn't pass out this time.

"Hell yeah, that was a good one!" Mom said, removing her finger.

I kind of grunted a reply since I couldn't speak from want of air. Before I knew it, Derick was lifting me off of him onto the couch next to his chair and Mom hopped on his cock while I continued to gather myself. I watched the two of them fuck as the tingling in my body continued for about a minute more. Mom's large breasts bounced and wobbled as she rode him up and down. Her hands were on his shoulders, his on her hips and together they were really going at it. Hard downward lunges over and over, like Mom wanted him as deep as possible and as much. I kept watching her breasts, wondering if I should touch them like she had me. I had never touched another woman's breasts before. I was intrigued. I finally just did it. Getting up from the couch, I got behind Mom and caressed her back a few times before sliding my hands around to her large breasts. They were warm and soft, except for the hard nipple. I fondled them gently, nice and soft with the nipples rubbing against my palms. Mom cooed and seemed to enjoy it. It was strange to touch her like this but it also had an arousing effect on me.

My nipples got hard again as I played with hers and soon I was squeezing her breasts and pulling and pinching her nipples as she rode Derick. Her moans got louder as she neared her own climax. Leaning forward I pressed my breasts against her back and held hers in my hands as she grinded and rose and fell on Derick's cock. It felt really good, like we were all one body, moaning and connected. Mom was working really hard, but still hadn't cum and I could tell she was getting tired from rising and falling. Removing one of my hands, I slipped it between us, down the crack of her ass and felt Derick's cock sliding in and out of her. Using her own juices, I slipped my finger into her bum and rooted around in her ass. It was a little weird, but fun and it made her arousal lever spike. I felt her ass squeezing my finger and her moans got even louder as her climax neared.

"That's it, Mom... cum on that cock. Soak him with your climax." I whispered in her ear as I wiggled my finger and pinched her left nipple hard.

Mom lost it then, cumming big time on Derick and practically forcing my finger out of her ass, she clenched so tight. I held it in, forcing it deep and she went into convulsions cumming harder than last night with the toy in her ass. She went into fits, screaming how good it was and cursing with abandoned joy, words I'd never heard from her. It was epic and I had a big smile on my face as I listened to her and felt her orgasm.

Suddenly, Derick stood up with her still cumming, making me pull my finger free and move out of the way. He turned around, dropped her into the chair, he was just in, and started stroking his cock. A second later his semen burst forth all over her breasts and legs as he unleashed his load as I watched. I guess Mom's orgasm really milked his cock because he didn't last through hers before having one himself. It was awesome watching him stripe Mom with his ropes of white as both of them grunted with pleasure. Mom grinded on her clit, feeding her orgasm as his semen splattered down onto her. I loved watching him stroke his amazing cock, especially like watching him cum, his legs got all tight, his face showed pure ecstasy and somehow he managed an above average load again.