Strange Bedfellows Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer slipped into a pair of sheer-to-the-waist pantyhose to hold her tuck and help her slide into her skin-tight black leather pants. She put on a yellow silk blouse and suede ankle-boots and fixed her hair and makeup. She put on a soft leather coat and picked up her purse inside of which was her Walther PPS M2 9mm pistol. She had the hotel order her a car as she didn't want to drive.

The Longhorn was full of off-duty and retired cops, some wives and girlfriends and more than a few cop groupies. The bar was crowded, the dance floor was swinging and out back the pool tables were busy. Jennifer saw Katya and the others crowded into a booth near the front windows. She was used to heads turning as the delicate little woman that she appeared to be strode across the room to join them.

Gary Rasmussen, Dan Murphy, and Tim Morrow sat on one side of the U-shaped booth and Penelope Bishop and Jaylene Foster sat across from them. Katya Kuznetsova and Alice Leasingham were squeezed together at the end and Jennifer slid in beside Jaylene Foster and introduced herself.

"Silvia Bickle and Steve Edwards are still tied up in Austin. Felicity has arranged a series of shows at Club Caribe so she can join Steve," Gary explained the absence of the rest of Penelope's team.

Felicity Benson was Steve Edwards' lover and was otherwise known as the famous drag queen Felicity Goodnite. She owned Ride 'Em Cowgirl, a Balwyn nightclub featuring drag shows and she had once appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race.

"I'll leave you all to it; enjoy your dinner," Gary Rasmussen squeezed out of the booth.

He seemed happy that his task force was playing nice together and that Penelope appeared to have gotten over her animosity towards Jennifer Jones.

"Hello I'm Jaylene Foster, Penelope and I saw you running in City Park this morning," Jaylene introduced herself with a beatific smile.

"I need to improve my tailing skills they're a little rusty. I'm Jennifer Jones," Jennifer returned Jaylene's smile.

"To be fair we didn't notice you until you were running towards the exit; your size sort of gives you away. You are this perfectly formed beautiful woman delivered in a petite little bundle," Jaylene giggled.

"Good things come in small packages," Jennifer smiled back.

"Not necessarily," Penelope countered.

"One asshole I arrested and put in Huntsville sent me a nice little pink box with a pretty bow on it. When I opened it, it was full of scorpions," Penelope scowled.

"Penelope! Why are you being so rude?" Jaylene bristled.

"Just saying that you don't know what you don't know," Penelope's scowl remained fixed to her face.

"Your friend Katya is quite exotic. I love her accent. Alice seems taken with her," Jaylene ignored Penelope.

"That one's no daisy either," Penelope sniffed and sucked on her Coke.

"Ignore grumpy-bum and tell me about yourself," Jaylene smiled.

"I'm not what I appear to be," Jennifer caught the attention of the waitress and ordered a round of drinks including a double Stolichnaya on ice for herself.

"Penelope told me that you used to be an FBI agent and that you worked undercover," Jaylene gushed.

"She tells you an awful lot," Jennifer smiled.

"It's just pillow talk," Jaylene said innocently enough but Penelope blushed.

"You're not the only one with secrets. I used to be a hooker until the love of my life rescued me from the streets," Jaylene grinned and kissed Penelope on the cheek causing her blush to deepen.

"And here we are... three transgender women sitting side by side in a cop bar in Balwyn Texas. Who would-a thunk it?" Jaylene giggled and finished her Jack Daniels and Coke.

"That's it! You've had enough. Let's go home," Penelope tried to squeeze out of the booth but Jaylene wouldn't let her past.

"I'm not going anywhere. I've got a burger coming and so have you. Today's our cheat day!" Jaylene whined.

"Well fuck! Behave yourself and take it easy on the sauce," Penelope said tersely.

"I always get my way. She loves me," Jaylene smiled at Jennifer and then leaned in and kissed Penelope affectionately.

Penelope returned the kiss and stroked Jaylene's cheek. Age difference aside, they could have been an old married couple.

Trays of burgers, ribs, tamales, stuffed peppers and bowls of hot crispy french-fries were delivered to the table and everyone began to dig in.

"I see what you mean by cheat day," Jennifer stared at the food.

"What calories she doesn't fuck out of me tonight, she'll run out of me tomorrow. She's gotta top tonight because I'm wasted," Jaylene giggled and stuffed french-fries into her mouth.

Penelope bristled but Jennifer gave her an understanding smile.

As the booze flowed and the evening wore on people relaxed. Katya held court at her end of the table and even had Dan Murphy and Tim Morrow beguiled by her looks, her accent and her stories. Penelope and Jaylene canoodled with each other and Jennifer remained a little removed from the festivities. She glanced down at Katya and Alice Leasingham who was sitting close together. Alice was gazing at Katya with open adoration.

Then Jennifer thought about what she had said to Penelope earlier in the day about setting a trap to catch Alexi Reznik red-handed.

They needed a tethered goat to entice the jackal out of his lair.

Jennifer knew where she could get the required the goat.

Katya was not going to like it.

To be continued...