Suited Sarah - Puppy

Story Info
Sarah answeres an ad on the web, becomes a puppy.
1.6k words
4.16
109.5k
40
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah had been emailing and communicating with someone for over a year, when finally she plucked up her courage, and asked if she could go out to meet him, to live the life they had been discussing and role-playing for more than a year. She was extremely nervous, especially when she finally admitted to herself that if he offered to put her into a puppy suit, he would make it permanently part of her using super glue on the zipper. As he told her of his plans should she come to him, she acted shocked and scared, but her pussy was dripping wet.

Now she was going to go out, and make the trip to view his farm, and possibly submit to being suited. She was scared, but she was also horny. Following his instructions that came the other day with her bus ticket, she had dressed in a tie on bikini, short skirt, and crop top. In her bikini bottoms she had inserted a cell phone connected vibrator. The vibrator would turn on whenever someone using a cell phone was nearby, and could also receive instructions via GPS to guide her towards her destination. She had squirmed on the bus seat when it first kicked on, but luckily, the lady sitting next to her didn't say anything.

Five hours later, the bus pulled into the station, and Sarah disembarked from the bus, carrying her small bag. She saw a man with a truck waiting, and on the side of the truck was the sign "Puppy Farm". Sarah felt her pussy vibrate as she walked toward the truck, and she could see the man smiling as he finished dialing the number that her phone was connected to. Sarah walked up, and gave the man a hug.

"Hello, slave pet. Are you truly ready to embrace your fate?"

Sarah squirmed as he spoke, and she blushed and nodded her head. "Yes Sir."

"Then follow me, and get into your new home."

The man walked to the back of the truck, and opened the door to the rear, exposing 2 cages. Sarah shuttered, but seeing no one around, she hoped into the open cage, and paused. She felt hands on her body, then she felt the man begin to remove her clothes. Sarah was squirming, as she felt her tee and skirt slipped off her, then she gasped as she felt her bikini strings pulled. The final items pulled off her were her socks and shoes, before the man told her to turn her head towards him.

Sarah turned, and found him holding a ball gag in his hand. She opened her mouth, and felt the ball slip past her teeth, before the man buckled the straps behind her head. He held up 2 padded mitts, and slipped them over Sarah's hands, before closing them, and finally, he turned her in the cage, and slipped a tail plug up her ass.

Sarah squirmed and wiggled her ass, as she felt her tail move. The man then closed the kennel cage door, and locked it. Then he slammed the outer door closed, and Sarah was left with just the light from the air vents to illuminate her surroundings. Sarah felt the van shake as the man got in, then she felt the engine start, and her world began to move as the truck made its way along roads to her future home.

Sarah awoke to the sounds of the van stopping, and a door opening. She could hear 2 people talking, then to her shock the back door opened, and the kennel next to her opened, and in scotted a bitch suited puppy. Sarah looked at the helpless girl, who was looking back at her. Both girls moved towards the dividing fence, and tried to nuzzle each other's face. Then Sarah heard laughing, and the man spoke to someone else.

"See? I told you she was a natural puppy. How soon before she is fully adjusted to the suit?"

"If you give her to me now, I can have her done in 2 weeks. Do you want her as a Dalmatian?"

"Yes, a Dalmatian for her. Oh, and one more thing. This one needs to have her hair made into 2 large ponytails. Can you thread it thru the hood this time? I hate to loose all that lovely hair."

"Of course. And do you want her sealed and belted?"

"Yes. No escape for her."

Sarah squirmed as she heard her fate being so coldly discussed. She felt her cage door being opened, and felt a smack on her ass, as the man coaxed her to come out. Sarah crawled out, and felt hands under her belly lifting her out of the van, and placing her into a dog cage on wheels. Sarah heard the door to her cage lock closed, and then watched as the van door was closed, and her owner drove away.

Sarah was wheeled into a kind of operating room, and was taken out of her cage, and placed on a table. Her arms and legs, as well as her neck, were locked down using some padded collars and stocks, all to keep her immobilized. Sarah then felt a jab in her ass, and her world turned black.

Sarah awoke feeling tired, but she also felt like she had kept her mouth open for a while. She tried closing he rmouth, but she couldn't. Her eyes opened slowly, but the image she saw was not what she had gone to sleep with. In front of her, she thought she saw another girl in a dalmation puppy suit. But the girl seemed different. Every time Sarah moved, the girl in front of her moved as well. Then Sarah looked harder, and saw it was a mirror. She was looking at herself.

Sarah saw that her skin was covered in a white with black spot skin tight rubber suit. Her face was covered with a strange looking muzzle, that made her have a longer mouth and nose. As Sarah looked some more, she could see her legs were shorter, but her arms seemed the same length. She also could not see any sign of a zipper or other release for the suit. Sarah slowly got up on her legs and hands, and then she saw in the mirror the tail. It wiggled as she moved, yet Sarah couldn't feel where it was connected. Sarah could feel that something felt weird, and as she spun slowly around, she saw that her breasts, pussy, and ass were exposed. Even these openings appeared seamless.

Her owner and the doctor watched Sarah thru some one way glass, watching her move, and explore her surroundings. They both knew if she fought her change, there would have to be more work done. However, after watching their new puppy slave explore her body a little, and not seeing her try to escape, the men decided she was ready.

Sarah heard the door to the room open, and there stood the man she had been talking to on the net for over a year. She quickly scampered over to him, and began rubbing her body on his leg, to which he smiled and rubbed her head.

Sarah found herself being picked up by the man, with one of his arms cradling her breasts, the other between her legs, holding her so she wouldn't fall. She was carried out to the van she first came in, and was placed into the vacant cage. In the other cage, was another girl, in the basic puppy gear Sarah had worn to the vet's clinic those 2 weeks before. Sarah went to the side, and tried nuzzling the girl, but the other girl seemed more scared than Sarah thought would be possible for someone starting their new life.

Sarah felt the doors to the van close, and her world moved. She was bounced along in the kennel, till the van stopped again. This time, Sarah could hear a lot of barking and mooing. Sarah felt the door open, and then she felt a shock on her ass, as a cattle prod was used to send her scampering down a caged tunnel, and into a large building. The tunnel led her into a kennel cage, beside another puppy girl. Around her, Sarah could see other puppy slaves. All of them were barking or moaning, all were stuck on their hands and knees, and all of them were in the exact same skin tight suit Sarah had on. The colors varied, but there was no sign of seams, zippers, or any other means of removing the suit.

Sarah paced in her kennel, until a machine came by, and dumped some dry ceral into a bowl, and another machine filled a second dish with water. Sarah was hungry, and she crawled over to the bowls, and began to eat and drink. She had to relearn how to however, thanks to a ring gag in her mouth, forcing her to bob and tilt her head, to keep things in her mouth. Sarah and the other puppy slaves then were released out into a large yard, where the other pups all converged on Sarah. Sarah tried to defend her self, but the pups soon had her on her back, legs and arms pinned, her pussy exposed to them all. Sarah squirmed and whimpered as the pups lined up, and all took turns licking her pussy, bringing her to orgasm again and again.

Sarah thought to herself: "Yes, I am glad I answered that IM. Yes, I am glad I took the chance and came here. Now, I am living my life."

Sarah remained on the farm for almost 6 months, before a dominant couple in Florida purchased her online. Sarah found herself one day being put in a box, with padded walls on the interior. Before the lid was closed, she felt a prick on her ass, and then her world turned black. Thus Sarah left the farm, but her adventure was just beginning.