Super Metroid: One Fucking Mission

Story Info
Alternative version of Super Metroid with lots of alien sex.
3.1k words
4.22
9.8k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

After successfully defeating the vicious Metroids on planet SR388, Samus rescued an inoffensive baby Metroid. Realizing it didn't pose any threat, she completed her bounty mission by delivering the small specimen to the Galactic Research Station.

This was supposed to be an usual day in Samus's life: completing bounties and getting enough credits to get by. But it was about to become the most unusual day in her life, as a distress signal was sent from the Station as soon as she departed.

Quickly making her ship turn around, Samus lands again to find out the crew has been killed and the baby Metroid was gone.

"Stolen, probably by the Space Pirates," she deduced. "The discoveries made by the Research Station showed how Metroids could become powerful but benign creatures, if the taming process started early. This is what the Space Pirates must be after."

Back in her ship, she set course to planet Zebes, and old Space Pirate base, and the only place where they could have taken the now hopeless Metroid.

Chapter 2

Samus landed on the surface of Zebes and with a quick command, turned her Power Suit on. Armored and armed, she left the ship to track the creature, and the alien Pirates responsible for stealing it. The only problem was she had no idea where to begin.

Exploring through the cavernous areas of the planet's underground, Samus found her path becoming increasingly difficult to navigate. Not only the fauna of the place could sometimes become aggressive, the flora would be even worse. Plants camouflaged on the walls would jump out on her with teeth the size of her head. Had Samus not been quick enough to react, her mission would have been over long ago.

In a corridor covered in reddish rock inside the planet's underground maze, Samus made an slight mistake. The red floor was made of some kind of slippery rock, or at least that's how it felt. She slipped and fell down a shallow hole, as deep as her waist line. But the fall was strangely soft.

Something didn't seem right about this hole. It felt soft on her feet and, looking down, it was full of red and pink tentacles all over the walls and the bottom. She tried climbing back up, but it closed its "mouth", if you could call it that, around her waist.

"At least I can still blast the fuck out of you with my free arms. How about some Spazer beam?"

But as she was preparing to shoot the creature, something happened. Her suit began receiving a very weak signal. A map? A location? A creature? The signal was too noisy to decipher. A sudden thought occurred to her. What if my suit can communicate with these creatures?

"Ok, if so, how do I increase the signal?" Samus wondered as the tentacles inside the plant's mouth rubbed and slipped all through the lower end of her Power Suit.

"Let me try something. This is stupid, but it could be worth it."

With a simple command, Samus' suit was replaced from the Power Suit to the Zero Suit. The Zero Suit didn't provide as much protection, but made her more mobile and allowed for better contact with these creatures.

She immediately felt the effect upon swapping suits. The tentacles were now actively rubbing around her inner thighs, her ass and her pussy area. They were slippery, and many, too. It made Samus think of the many things she could do with those tentacles, but she could not deviate from her mission.

Indeed, the signal became stronger. She now had the name of a foul creature, Kraid, which was part of the Space Pirates. But still no location whatsoever. The map she was receiving on her inner brain transmitter was still too fuzzy to make up.

"Ok, one last try. Maybe this could actually be fun after all."

With another command, Samus removed her Zero Suit and got completely naked. Her firm boobs were exposed for nobody to see, but below her waist, a tentacle plant just had a surprise. Samus' ass and her completely shaved innie pussy, which was already wet from the tentacle stimulation were completely free to use.

The first of many tentacles began teasing her pussy by rubbing it up and down, from her clit to her hole. Her pussy was already so wet and she was so horny she just wanted to get fucked already. Another tentacle teased by applying a slight pressure against her asshole. But the tentacle was so wet it accidentally went in. Finding little resistance, it pushed in deep into her ass.

The tentacle on her pussy also penetrated her, very slowly. They fucked her for a few seconds only, since there were so many other appendages eager to try her. And so they did. One by one, each tentacle had their way on Samus. Each came a white goo substance inside her holes, as Samus orgasmed over and over.

Suddenly, the map data was received perfectly. She knew the location of Kraid, which could be her next clue to the location of the Metroid. Thanking the tentacle plant, she turned her Power Suit on and blasted the plant with only one shot. A mess of fluids and tentacles were left in place as Samus rushed to find Kraid's lair.

Chapter 3

Finding Kraid's lair was no easy task. It seemed like the deeper Samus went, the more vicious the creatures became.

"The baby Metroid must be very important to them," she thought, "and that's why I must stop them. Whatever the Space Pirates are planning, it ain't good."

At last, Samus entered a large room inside the caverns of Brinstar. From the deep end, a huge creature, at least three times her size stepped forward and screamed threateningly.

"Kraid," she said, "Where's the Metroid? I'm only asking you once," and she began charging her beam.

Kraid let out another scream, and Samus realized this one probably wouldn't cooperate. She shot right at the monster's face, only to cause no damage at all. He moved forward, slowly but steady in her direction. She needed a way out of his attacks, so she ran between his legs right as he was about to swing.

But during this evasive movement, Samus realized Kraid had an enormous dick.

"What if I use the same strategy as with the red tentacle plant?", but she didn't have much time to think as Kraid had turned around and was ready to strike again.

Going naked here would be too dangerous, so she used her Grappling Beam to attach to Kraid's dick and pull herself towards it. It was indeed large, and she sincerely wondered if she could take it. Confused, Kraid only looked down as his erection began to show.

"Oh, shit. It's getting even bigger."

Not willing to lose the opportunity, Samus removed her suit and began trying to suck his dick. It barely fit her mouth so she could only suck the tip. She did her best to persuade the creature to fuck her instead of killing her.

Now fully erect, Kraid's dick didn't fit Samus' delicate mouth anymore. She laid down on a nearby rock and the creature followed, dick first. Upon arriving near her, he positioned himself in a way his dick was pointing directly at her vagina. At first his huge dick just bounced against her pussy, not stretching her opening enough to penetrate. But on a second try, aided by all the leftover cum the tentacle creature left in her, Kraid managed to push his dick almost all the way in, only stopped by her cervix.

He fucked Samus' pussy for a good while. She felt her vagina walls being stretched like never before, and the pressure was exhilarating. Pound after pound, Samus moaned, screamed, getting closer and closer to orgasm. When she finally hit it, Kraid's dick began to pulsate once, twice, three times. She knew what was near. A torrent of cum quickly filled her womb and her pussy. As he pulled his dick out, her pussy became a waterfall of alien cum. She couldn't believe how much was pouring out.

"Speaking of balls," Samus said, "thanks for the info on Ridley's lair."

In one well targeted shot, Samus blew Kraid's now empty balls off. The creature tumbled back to his corner and Samus escaped, turning her Power Suit back on.

Chapter 4

Even with Ridley's location on her map, reaching him would be no easy task. One of the leaders of the Space Pirates, Ridley was not to be trifled with. His lair was much deeper inside the planet, in a volcanic area, and filled with much more violent creatures.

During her journey down the caverns, Samus met with two big Side Hoppers, vicious and fast creatures that she was no match for. Barely escaping, she had to face the unfortunate reality that she was ill equipped to fight Ridley. If she couldn't even fight Side Hoppers, what chance would she have against such powerful creature?

While escaping the two monsters, Samus took an uncharted path, partly underwater. Walking with water by her thighs was slowing her down considerably. She could be an easy target in a situation like this.

A pair of claws suddenly grabbed both her heels and pulled her up to the ceiling. Upside down, Samus shot both the claws but to no avail. They seemed to have quite an strong armor. Consulting her database, she discovered these pincers would usually grab preys for use by other creatures, and let go either once the job was done, or once they lost their strength, which could last about an hour.

"Oh, great. Upside down for an hour," Samus exhaled.

A distant noise could be heard far in from the corridor. Something approaching? Luckily, Samus had her arms loose, so she could still shoot pretty well, even upside down.

Three Reos, flying large insects, approached her. The first one she shot and it immediately felt down on the ground. The other two landed on her, without any sign of menace.

"Are you just gonna stand there? Ok."

The Reos simply landed on Samus. One on her right leg, the other on her chest. Her mind began to wonder how she could possibly defeat Ridley. After some thought, an idea occurred to her.

"What if the Chozo left some kind of artifact I could use?", She wondered some more, "I'd still need to find its loc..."

Before finishing the thought, she stripped naked again.

"Oh, I think I know what my database means by 'prey'. Sorry about your friend, Reos.

"These creatures roam these caverns all over. They probably have it all mapped inside their brains. If I could extract this information, maybe I could find something to help me! Get to work, you alien freaks. Fuck me good."

With that, and Samus completely naked again, the two Reos got to work. The one on her leg walked back behind her and put his appendage inside her asshole. The Reo in her chest walked to her head and put it inside her mouth.

"Alien blowjob. That's the last thing I expected to be doing today."

She sucked the Reo's member the best she could. It was stiff and slick, and tasted sweet like honey. The other one in her ass began pulling out, then pushing in again.

A couple more Reos arrived for the party. One of them landed right on Samus' shaved, cum covered pussy from her previous adventures. In order to help this one, the pincers on the ceiling pulled her legs apart for a better opening. The Reo pushed his sexual limb inside her pussy. It wasn't nearly as thick as Kraid's, but it was long enough to hit her back wall.

The last Reo was also looking for some, and went to try and share Samus' vagina. They easily inserted both their members inside her slippery pussy, and both came quickly, filling her up with cum. Since she was upside down, there was no way for it to leak out.

The Reo on her mouth came, making the girl swallow it all. It wasn't hard as it tasted really good. The one on her ass also came. All four of them flew away, only for a swarm to arrive. Samus could count two dozen, maybe more. They used all of her holes, but mainly her pussy. It's as if they had it in them as an instinct, to fuck her there. Cum accumulated in her vagina and womb until it couldn't hold any more, and it began oozing out. Some ran down her ass, some leaked out down her vulva, covering her body and tits with alien insect cum. After they all left, the pincers released her and she fell down on the water, still enjoying her orgasms.

"That was intense, but the information has been acquired as expected."

With almost the full map of the caverns on her mind, Samus easily found the Chozo artifact that was left behind: the Plasma Beam. With this powerful weapon, she would have a chance against Ridley.

Chapter 5

Finally at Ridley's lair, Samus began fighting the beast. Although the fight was pretty even, the power of the Plasma Beam was decisive. Ridley fell and with it, the path to the baby Metroid was open.

But upon arriving at Ridley's lab, Samus only found the baby Metroid capsule broken and empty.

"It either ran away, or grew too big for this jar. Or both."

Still looking around, Samus heard a familiar sound. It was the Metroid! But she couldn't see him. Looking around the room more carefully, she found him floating at the ceiling.

"Remember me?", Samus asked, hesitantly.

The Metroid had grown considerably in size. He was no baby anymore, he was taller and much wider than Samus. His body was shaped like a jellyfish, transparent with his multiple brains visible inside.

In one furious movement, the Metroid attacked Samus, holding her upper body with its claws. But right when Samus was about to fall, something ticked inside the Metroid's brain. He recognized Samus as the one who rescued him from SR388. In shame, he hid again in a corner of the room.

Samus struggled, but found a recharge station for her Power Suit inside the lab.

"It's ok. You were raised by this monster, Ridley," Samus tried to get the Metroid to calm down, "You're with me now. I forgive you."

The Metroid emitted another sound, this time in a sad tone. Then, he continued to talk, in his own language. Thanks to the studies made at the Ceres station, Samus' database could translate parts of what the Metroid was saying.

"Mother Brain is cloning Metroids for evil," were parts of the speech Samus was able to translate.

"This is worse than I thought," Samus said, worried, "We have to find her lab and end her cloning operation immediately."

"But...", the Metroid tried to say something, but it was harder to translate this time.

"What do you mean?" Samus was very confused now.

"I'll be the last good one. If I'm gone."

Samus got the message and started searching her database on how Metroids reproduce. Apparently, cloning was the only viable option, since he had no other docile specimen to place eggs into.

Losing all hope, Samus sat down on the floor, feeling defeated.

The Metroid floated closer to comfort her.

That's when she saw the eggs inside his translucent skin.

"That's it! In between your three brains. There are eggs!"

"But no other..." The Metroid tried to explain, but Samus interrupted.

She turned her suits off again, becoming fully naked and lying down on a table, legs spread open.

"You can fuck a human, can't you?"

The Metroid pulled a handful of thick tentacles from the bottom of his jellyfish like body. At first he only seemed to analyze Samus' beautiful body, then he used two of his appendages to caress her tits. The tip of these two tentacles opened up, revealing tongue-like organs inside.

Samus closed her eyes and moaned in pleasure. Her pussy was still full of cum from her previous adventures, but it still managed to get even more wet.

Other two tentacles pulled her legs open, revealing her hairless pussy still with an outpouring of cum. The Metroid used a tentacle to tease her asshole, then another to begin fucking her mouth, which she did not expect.

Gagging, Samus took it all. The Metroid went deep into her throat but she didn't mind, as she was saving this creature from extinction. It was a difficult task, but when he finally came his thick cum down her throat, she felt satisfied.

Her asshole was now being pounded, and it seemed like the tentacle had no limits to how deep it would go. It pushed in, and it just went in for many, many inches before it came back, only to go inside again.

When it was finally time to fuck her pussy, the Metroid took his largest, thickest tentacle and put it inside her vagina. He pushed it in slowly, still while sucking her tits, fucking her asshole and mouth.

Then the thick tentacle in her pussy hit her cervix. It began fucking her hard, making her feel a strong pressure on her pussy walls, like when she fucked Kraid. For several minutes, she was fucked in every hole. Orgasms came and went.

Just when she thought it was over, the Metroid held her legs and lower body even tighter in place, and pushed his largest tentacle as deep as he could inside her pussy. She raised her neck to see what was going on. Several small eggs were moving through his member right inside her. They slipped through her cervix inside her womb, one by one. She counted seven, maybe eight? It didn't matter. She was cumming like never before.

When the Metroid pulled out, Samus was exhausted.

"I'm so done, but it's time to take the fight to Mother Brain," Samus said, trying to find the forces she could.

Chapter 6

Fighting Mother Brain was no easy task, but with the help of her Metroid, Samus was victorious. Unfortunately, in order to protect Samus from a deadly attack, the Metroid sacrificed himself to save her.

Samus escaped the planet as the self-destruct sequence was initiated. She saved the friendly animals she found on her way and parted on her ship, assured that the Metroid species would survive within her, until it was time to hatch.