Susanne in Africa

Story Info
White woman becomes willing sex slave of Black employee.
9.1k words
4.48
495.3k
233
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ctbfootman
ctbfootman
72 Followers

It was in 1993 that I first happened to meet and talk with Susanne and Klaus Beidermeir. I was working on my first assignment as a trade representative in the American Embassy, but of course, as you now know, that was only my cover story. I was just out of my primary intensive training course with the Company. I had been 'lent' to the American Embassy, and I was tasked to gather as much information as I could about several different areas of life in Uganda. In particular, since I was more black than white (I tended to resemble my father, more than my mother's family) I was seconded to the security attache in the Embassy, with the specific instructions to determine what, if any truth, there was to the rumors that there was a white slavery ring operating out of Uganda, with the implicit if not the explicit concurrence or even permission of Amin's government ministers.

Of course, the Embassy believed that under Idi Amin, Uganda was totally corrupt and run by a close-knit circle of his Black cronies. While working in my cover role, I was to meet with all the white expatriates working for the black-owned companies, and use such meetings to ingratiate myself with all these people. From that start, it was hoped that I would get some information from these "Expats" (as they were generally known) on the existence of any white slavery ring, particularly those dealing in European, British (or Scottish), and even, as the Embassy had heard, American women kidnapped in Europe, or even in America.

From the first moment that I met the Beidermeir's, I was struck by them. Susanne and Klaus were from Germany, where Klaus had graduated early from advanced university studies with a degree in chemical engineering. Let me describe them for you, so that we will have the same overview of how this whole episode played out. First of all, Susanne was stunningly beautiful. Then at age 28, she was in her prime of Germanic womanhood, with honey-blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'4", 125 lbs. with nice full breasts, a trim flat tummy and a lovely, although somewhat plump, derriere. Interestingly enough, from my standpoint, I (who always liked for his women to be and appear somewhat showy, even a little bit 'slutty', wearing lots of jewelry & of course, always bright finger & toe nail polish at all times), Susanne did not appear showy in that sense at first. Of course, she did at least on every occasion that I saw her have her finger & toe nails painted, with bright reds polish colors. She, however, seemed demure, even a bit shy.

Klaus was actually three years younger then his wife and rather immature. In many ways, he reminded me of a typical brainy "nerd". Neither of them had ever been abroad and Uganda was their first assignment. Klaus had been recruited by an Indian-owned sugar mill as a chemical plant engineer. Shortly after their arrival, the plants were taken over by part of a Ugandan nationalization proceeding, and the owners kicked out of Uganda.

After they arrived, they were given all the accouterments of country for white expats: a bungalow on the compound of the main plant, complete with a house servant/cook, a gardener and a night security guard. Apparently the compound had six similar bungalows all set in large lots. At the time, all but two were unoccupied. Both felt strange to have domestics, something entirely unknown to average families in the Germany.

This then is their story, as I pieced it together, from first one eye witness and another, finally talking at some length with Susanne, just before she and Klaus left to go back to home. At first Susanne wanted to help with the housework, only to be reminded by Dr. Bointoo, their black, English-educated medical doctor that this was inappropriate for whites. They had met this physician over some minor injury Klaus suffered at work and they had come to trust and rely on his advice. Klaus had his job to keep him occupied during the day, but Susanne was bored.

Shopping was reduced to a few dukas which carried the essentials, TV was almost non-existent and there were no other friends in the vicinity. So she would sleep in, then dress very casually (most often in sleeveless blouses, short-shorts, & open sandals) not knowing that her charms were often on display, and very much noticed by her male staff. No sooner did her house servant notice her lack of self-confidence he began to take command of the household...at first of course towards the gardener and the night watchman. She came to deal with him whenever anything needed to be done. About that time, the Indian owners of the plant were expelled, and the company was integrated into a nationalized government agency, with governmental appointed cronies to run the plants throughout the country. Klaus was now given the responsibility as a plant engineer for several mills by his new bosses and was expected to travel frequently.

Klaus had been called into Kampala for a meeting with Mr. Maronae, the General Manager, and Mr. Carothen,the Operations Manager of the company, both of course Black. Both men were middle aged. Mr. Maronae was an imposingly large if not to say a fat man, while Mr. Carothen was rather a short man, with an oversized head, short powerful arms and legs. Both men had appeared very friendly, and outgoing to him, and had inquired how he and his wife liked their life in Uganda. Klaus said, truthfully, that he enjoyed the challenge; the mill had been in a terrible state when he first arrived but downtime was gradually reduced and production figures were up. How would Klaus like to become Chief Engineer in charge of all mills? His salary would be significantly increased and he would share in productivity gains through annual profit sharing. Of course, it meant traveling and spending time at the other locations, especially at first, until he had things running smoothly. Klaus had asked if he could have a few days to consider their offer and to consult his wife. Two days later he had informed Mr. Maronae that he would be glad to accept the company's offer and that he would do everything to justify their trust in him.

At about this same time, however, Nauroo, their house servant, was becoming noticeably more self-assured and cocky (pun intended). Their "friend", Doctor Bointoo, had taken Klaus to a local Hotel bar one afternoon and over some beers had explained to him the African custom and the dangers facing unguarded attractive females. Klaus was horrified when the doctor explained that in such situations it would be better for her to be given a surrogate husband...as he put it...better the devil you know then those you don't. When Klaus confessed that he felt unable to confront his wife with such a prospect, the doctor offered to come out to the house some afternoon and talk to Susanne. Klaus and Susanne had by this point in time recognized all too well that Africans were very promiscuous, and forward in their approach to women. I supposed from my conversations, and from my own observations, that both Susanne and Klaus would certainly have realized that African men and women considered it to be a normal practice to share their sexual partners.

That is exactly the scenario conjured up by the "good" doctor when he explained the dangers to Klaus.... That night, Klaus lay awake next to his beautiful wife, for the first time actually seeing in his mind's eye, her lovely white body, legs wide spread, beneath some rutting African male thrusting into her. Klaus had coveted the job from the beginning, now that the old owners were gone and the mill had become part of a governmental bureaucracy with managers who did not knew as much as he did, it seemed to offer him even greater prospects.

Klaus in retrospect seems to have been especially naive in these matters. Also he seemed to have been so involved in his work that he was oblivious to anything else. As you will see later on, Susanne was not quite as naive and did recognize the effect she had on the men around her. As a matter of fact, in talking with her long after the facts set out here, I believe she even secretly enjoyed their attention and maybe felt that these "games" relieved her boredom.

That same afternoon that he was offered his new top-level job, he had his conversation with the Dr. Bointoo. He asked if such a substitute husband was a pro forma matter, something for appearance to outsiders at best? The doctor was quite emphatic in scoffing at that idea. Her surrogate husband would certainly want to consummate the union. Klaus sat silent, his greed for advancement getting the better of him. Would it be so bad, he thought. After all, many women all over the world had affairs and an African male might use her body, but surely would be unlikely to steal her heart from him. How would we locate someone suitable, anyway? he asked. Generally, it is easiest and most convenient for the house servant to be offered the role, the doctor answered. He's around her all day long already and it is a small step for him to move into the house with her.

"Actually," Dr. Bointoo continued, "I have found that a woman will soon look forward and enjoy being bedded by another male once she knows that the arrangement finds the approval of her husband. And just consider the alternatives. "Either you both can leave the country and give up the job that promises you a career, income and status. What will you do back home? Or you can send her home; for a while she'll write you until she finds someone else. Or you leave her in the care of one man whom you know and who will keep her content and safe whilst you pursue your career."

"Yes, I imagine you are right, there seems to be no other way," Klaus conceded. "But you will promise to help me explain it all to her? I am sure it will not be easy to convince her."

That following Friday, the doctor finally arranged to meet Klaus after work at the house. When Klaus drove up to the bungalow, Susanne came running up to greet him. She looked radiant in a short, pleated skirt that showed off her legs and a good portion of her soft thighs and a silk blouse with a deep V-neck exposing the upper slopes of her breasts. Her bra was a half-cup supporting the lower slopes of her breasts but leaving the nipples free. The silk left little to hide the aureoles from view. She was wearing, as had become her custom, open-toe slide sandals, which showed off her pretty small white feet, and toes, as well as showing off her dark red toenail polish to the best advantage.

Klaus asked her, "has the good Dr. said anything to you?"

"No, only that you will have to travel a lot during the next few months. Is that true? I told him how I hate to be alone, especially at night. It's scary."

"Yes, I'm afraid it is true," he said. By that time the couple had made their way back into the living room and found the doctor waiting. Klaus stopped by the buffet to pour himself a large gin and tonic. Another drink, maybe he asked the doctor and Susanne. As the three settled down with their drinks, Klaus told his wife that he had accepted an offer of promotion and that he would have to visit other mills frequently. As it were, he would have to leave the following Monday on his first trip.

"Of course, you cannot stay here alone," the doctor said. "I didn't expect to, of course I'll go along with Klaus."

"No, my dear, I'm afraid that is absolutely out of the question. Klaus will be on the move constantly; sometimes in very rough or even dangerous country. This type of travel and the area is simply not suitable for a white woman. You will have to stay here at the house."

"No way," Susanne protested.

"Susanne...I suggest that you accept a substitute husband to look after you whenever Klaus is away from home," the doctor interjected before she could say anything more. This was followed by shocked silence for a few moments. "What do you mean, a substitute husband?" Susanne whispered, looking from one man to the other.

Patiently, the doctor explained the situation to her and unless you are seen to belong to a man to this substitute husband any number of males can claim you and take you, if necessary by force. African men would be quick to discover that you are alone and that Klaus would not be back for weeks. You would risk being raped, or housebound with multiple African men enjoying you. I advise you to be practical and to accept a surrogate husband.

"Do you know about all this?" She asked Klaus, "And may I ask, does this include sexual services?" she added cynically. "Yes," he said. "The doctor and I have discussed the situation and, yes, I'm afraid that he would want move into the house and sleep with you exactly as husband and wife."

"And you agree with him?" She asked incredulously. "Is your lousy career worth the prize of your woman?" She sat, her breasts heaving.

"There is no other choice, honey, please believe me. You know how we had to struggle to make ends meet back home."

"And who's going to be the lucky guy who'll get me?" she finally asked quietly. "We thought that Nauroo would maybe be a good choice."

"Our house servant?"

"Yes, I thought you get along well with him and seem to be comfortable around him. Also, I noticed that lately he's taken charge of the household and the other staff, which makes me feel confident that he'd be very capable of taking care of you." Susanne hesitated. "Have you asked him already? He may have someone else" The doctor burst out laughing. "I guarantee you, he'd give his right arm to get between your legs, no matter how many other women he would have. He probably sneaks up on you whenever he thinks he can get a glimpse at your charms, his cock full and aching."

Susanne knew full well that the doctor was right. In the mornings after Klaus had left for work and Nauroo was already in the house, she would often go back to bed and sleep soundly for a few hours before the day got hot. A few times she had awakened to find the door of the master bedroom ajar, the covers thrown off and her nightie pushed up around her waist. At first she had been aghast. Had Nauroo spied on her and seen her like that? Then she felt a mounting sexual excitement at the thought run like a hot flash through her loins. Well, good for him, she thought.

From then on she brazenly slept without panties, secretly enjoying this cat and mouse game...as long as she could be the cat. After that, she had caught herself frequently staring at the front of his khaki shorts, wondering about the size of his manhood. Judging by the bulge, he seemed to be very large down there. Nauroo must have noticed her obvious interest and he would often perch on a stool in the kitchen whilst preparing a meal, pretending not to notice that the fat head of his cock had slipped out of his shorts alongside his thighs in plain view. Susanne was shocked at first but her eyes would wander back time and again. Now, the same feeling of sexual excitement and arousal washed over her, thinking about the situation that her husband and the good doctor were trying to persuade her to accept. Nauroo was an attractive male, she had to admit. Deep Black, he was tall and muscular, well built, and seemed to be in excellent physical condition.

And, furthermore, she thought, her sex life with Klaus had been anything but exciting these past few years. Why should she complain if her husband encouraged her to accept another man into her life? Should she waste her youth and looks being stuck out here in the middle of nowhere? "Well, Klaus," she said, "I hope you know exactly what you are doing. The doctor here is a witness that it is you who is suggesting, even insisting upon, such an arrangement. I don't want you one day to accuse me of being a slut, or attempting to divorce me and leave me with nothing, when this was always your idea from the outset! As a matter of fact, I would insist that all this is put in writing."

"Of course, Susanne, I am glad you brought this up," the doctor said. "I happen to have with me a modified marriage contract customary here in Africa. Since usually a substantial dowry has to be paid by the bridegroom to the bride's family, which must be refunded to the husband in case the bride does not discharge her duties, such contracts are always signed to ensure that husband's and wife's rights and responsibilities are agreed upon. In your case, Klaus would have to sign on behalf of the bride's father." God, Susanne thought ... actually I do feel like a bride ... butterflies in my stomach and all. "All right," she said aloud. "If you men want to speak to Nauroo...let's hear how he feels about all this."

"Klaus go on and call him in here," the doctor said. 'We might as well speak to him in front of Susanne."

Susanne told me that she couldn't really look at Nauroo at first when he came into the room, when called by Dr. Bointoo. "Nauroo," the doctor broke the silence, "have you heard the term 'substitute husband'?" For a moment Nauroo looked from one to another. Then a knowing grin swept over his face. "Of course I do," he said. "Everyone does."

"Then please tell us how you understand that term," the doctor wanted to know. "Well, it is an arrangement by which a husband leaves his wife in the care of another man. The substitute husband takes the place of the first husband in all matters in accordance with African customs."

"Yes, you have explained that very well. We now have a similar situation here. Bwana Klaus has been promoted and has to be away from home often. I have convinced him that he will have to give Susanne to a someone to look after her, and I have suggested that you may like to take on this responsibility." Susanne who was looking at him through lowered eyelids, said Nauroo glanced over at her then. Susanne still could not look him in the eyes, but she was sure that her face and neck flushed, with embarrassment, but also perhaps with a mounting physical excitement. Without answering the doctor's question, he said. "Well, Miz Susanne, how do you feel about this?" Susanne then finally raised her face and, looking directly at him, said: "I told Klaus I would agree."

Nauroo grinned. "Telling Klaus is not good enough. You will have to ask me." Susanne hesitated and then, finally, in a small voice, said, "Nauroo, would like you to have me as your wife?" The doctor clapped his hands. "Well done, Susanne...now, are you satisfied, Nauroo? Will you accept her?"

"Yes, of course I will; however we clearly will have to have an actual ceremony, so that there will be no question after the fact that this is something that Mr. Beidermeir and Susanne both wanted and approved of in advance.

"Tonight if you like, and can find a witness, Nauroo. In the meantime, maybe a toast would be in order, Klaus, and for you. Susanne, now that you two are engaged, it would be appropriate for you to kiss your new husband."

As Klaus handed out more drinks, Nauroo held out his hand. "Well, Susanne...come here." Susanne glanced at Klaus and then stood up. The few short steps across to Nauroo seemed like miles to her. When she finally stood before him, he reached for her arm and pulled her into his lap. As she could feel his manhood hard and pulsing against her asscheeks; he reached for her chin with one hand, turning her mouth towards his. Then his full lips descended on her mouth and she could feel his tongue pushing against her clenched teeth to gain entrance. After a moment's resistance, she opened her mouth to him and with a soft-acquiescing sound, she accepted his tongue into her mouth.

With growing excitement, Klaus and the doctor witnessed the beautiful young white woman in the arms of the Black Male. It was plain for both to see how she began to embrace the inevitable and allowed herself to be overcome by her new groom. As he continued slipping his thick tongue in and out of her now-wide-open mouth, his other hand had reached beneath her short skirt, finding her asscheeks naked and silken to his touch. Hmmm, he chuckled to himself, she's wearing those thong panties again. I'll have to remind her that these will be surplus clothing in future.

ctbfootman
ctbfootman
72 Followers