Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, baby."

Looking up to see her eyes were closed, I positioned her so I could also get at her arsehole. When I licked it for the first time, her eyes widened in surprise for a moment before she smiled down at me. "I just had to taste you too," I murmured.

I had her moaning rather loudly as I explored that gorgeous pink little hole, but we both knew I wanted her cock more than anything, lifting myself up and swallowing as much I could. I had her moaning even louder as I wanted her to cum quickly so she could fuck me for longer. Making her moan and almost squeal, her hand rested on the back of my head as she pumped my mouth.

Then she stood up and really took control. I'd been reading about relaxing my throat. She could feel the head of my cock almost choking me. Using the techniques I read, I watched her eyes light up as I gagged a couple of times before it finally slid into my throat.

"Yes, baby!" she cried, "You're throating me!"

Grabbing her arse, I swallowed all the way until my nose bumped into her, keeping her cock in my throat for as long as possible. Removing the entire thing, spit and drool leaking out of my mouth and off her cock, I took her cock back in my throat again and bobbed up and down, Kelli moving her hips at the same time. She wasn't quite fucking my face, but it was close enough.

She erupted quickly, pulling right back as she pumped her cock, the first couple of spurts in my mouth, the rest on my face before she slid her cock back into my mouth, moaning softly as I savoured her cock and the taste of her cum.

Dragging me to the bedroom, her big cock swinging in front of her, she pushed me onto the bed and noticed I already had everything we needed on the nightstand next to the bed. Pulling the plug out of me, I watched as she applied lube to her cock and my arse before she moved forward, feeling her cock slide inside me, both of us moaning in pleasure.

Moving my body lower so she could really fuck me straight away, I felt her lean forward, resting on her forearms, as she didn't waste time thrusting hard and fast into me. Kissing my cheek, nibbling at my ear, the sound of her skin slapping against my arse as she fucked me was music to my ears. As she drove harder and faster, I could feel the pressure building.

"Oh god," I whimpered.

"Going to cum with my big cock fucking you, baby?"

"I can feel it, Kelli... I love your cock..."

"I love you, baby."

I turned my head to see her smiling at me. "I love you too. Now fuck me harder with your magnificent cock!"

"Going to make you cum so hard you'll pass out!"

She didn't quite make me pass out. My cock erupted, coating me and the sheets in thick white cum. Moaning and whimpering only set Kelli off to fuck me even harder, grunting and groaning together as I simply savoured the feeling of her spreading my arsehole so wide, pleasure coursing through my veins. I'd fallen for her quicker than I would have imagined. But there was no rule to falling in love...

Feeling her cock throbbing as she exploded deep inside me was heaven, her hot breath and moans at my ear making me smile. "I love you, baby," she whispered once her orgasm passed, "I felt it that first night."

"So did I," I whispered back.

Pulling out of me, I turned around and took her cock in my mouth, eager to taste us together. Her fingers ran through my hair as she amazed me as always by staying rock hard. As soon as she was ready, I ended up on my side with Kelli behind me, lifting a leg as she easily slid back inside me.

For the rest of the night, we fooled around with different positions, some of them we'd seen in porn. I swallowed another load and she left two more in my arse before we finally called it a night. After a quick shower, we cuddled in bed. This time, though, I was the big spoon as she snuggled back against me.

"I'm still a woman," she whispered, "Who wants to be held by the man she loves."

"It's not too quick?"

"I'm not letting you go, Mike. You're mine, I'm yours. We love each other. That's all that matters."

I knew the future could be difficult with our relationship still being considered somewhere unusual. But as we lay together in silence that night, her warm body pressed against mine, her hands gripping tightly onto mine, almost as if I'd disappear on her, I knew that I had found the woman who made me happy. That I could possibly spend the rest of my life with.

We might be viewed as somewhat unconventional, and that was okay with me. She'd be worth it in the end.

*****

A/N - So this first story is a taste of what is to come. If you enjoyed it, keep an eye out for future stories. I aim to write around half a dozen or so, and this might be the first series where I might listen to requests. Have to find them interesting, but shoot me a message if there's something you'd like to see me write a story about.