Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam bobbed her head. She worked her lips up and down my cock. Her sister Sam watched on. I loved it. The student's mouth was so hot and tight around my cock. It was fantastic to feel. To enjoy. I loved every moment of it.

I threw back my head as I savored that hot mouth. I groaned, my hands resting on the girls' heads. I savored one twin sister blowing me as the other watched on. It was so hot. Pam suckled with such passion on my dick.

"Mmm, now switch," the masturbating Darcy moaned, her fingers working in and out of that hot, young cunt of hers.

Pam ripped her mouth off my cock and Sam darted in. It was like an indirect kiss as she swallowed my cock coated in her twin sister's mouth juices. I shuddered, savoring that hot mouth nursing on my dick.

Sam loved my cock while Pam ducked her head down and nuzzled into my balls. I groaned as she did that. She suckled on my cock, her lips nibbling on my nuts. She suckled on them, sending such pleasure rushing through me.

My nuts twitched in Pam's mouth as Sam worked her lips up and down my cock. The naughty twins worshiped me. I groaned, savoring that delight building and building in my nuts. My heart pounded in my chest, the blood rushing through me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, god, that's so good. That's amazing. You two are going to get covered in my jizz."

"Yes, yes, you're going to get painted by Mr. Miller's awesome cum!" Darcy moaned. "Switch!"

The girls switched. It was so hot having them trade places. Sam ripped her mouth off my cock and Pam stopped sucking my nuts. Their heads moved past each other. I groaned as Pam engulfed my cock again, her tongue dancing. Sam suckled on my nuts.

She nibbled on them. Played with them. It was a rush. A surge of pleasure to have them doing that to me. I loved every moment of it. I savored how delightful it was to have them doing that to me. They loved me. Suckled and licked and nursed.

"Fuck," I groaned, savoring these two twin sisters. They paid to have sex with me! They wanted me that much. I shuddered, loving how they nursed on my dick and balls.

"Oh, Mr. Miller, are they making you feel amazing?" Darcy asked, the belt dangling down between her small breasts. Her fingers plunged deep into her pussy. "Are they?"

"Yes," I groaned.

"Good," Sam moaned and suckled on my nut. She nibbled on it, sending jolts of pleasure racing up to the tip of my cock buried in her twin sister's mouth.

"Switch!" Darcy moaned, her body trembling on the other cot.

The twins switched. Sam suckled my dick. Pam loved my nuts. The pressure grew in them as those naughty girls pleasured me. They drove me wild with their hot tongues. It was so hot having them love me. They felt so amazing.

They went back and forth. Pam sucking. Sam nibbling. Then Sam nursing. Pam fondling. They played with my nuts. Loved my dick. The pressure grew and grew at the tip towards that explosive point. Darcy quivered where she sat on the cot.

"Oh, cum on their faces, Mr. Miller," she moaned. "Cum on their faces. Yes, yes, do it! Please! Please! That will be so hot!"

She squealed as she came. She bucked, the end of the belt draped over her bucking body. I loved the sounds she made as my nuts tightened. Pam nibbled on my balls while Sam suckled hard on my cock. It was so perfect.

"I'm going to cum on your faces," I growled. "Put them together and beg for me to jizz all over your faces. Do it!"

"Yes, yes, yes," squealed Darcy as she trembled through her orgasm.

Sam ripped her mouth off my cock, drool spilling down her chin. Pam pressed her cheek against her twin sister's a moment later. They both stared at me, their hazel eyes gleaming with their lusts. Their hands fisted up and down my dick.

"Cum on our faces, Mr. Miller," the twins said in unison. "Please, please, cum on our faces! That will be so hot!"

"Yes!" I groaned, their hands sliding up my cock and brushing my tip.

I exploded.

My milky jizz spurted from my dick and splashed across both their faces. I painted over their features. I groaned, my nuts unloading all my passion. Ropy lines of cum landed across their temples, the bridges of their noses, their cheeks, and lips. They thrust out tongues to catch my cum.

The twin sisters moaned in delight as I splattered their identical faces with my spunk. I painted them with all the spunk in my nuts. It was fantastic to enjoy. I loved every moment of spurting my jizz onto their faces.

"Damn," I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's fucking amazing."

"Mr. Miller," the twin sisters moaned, their faces dripping in cum.

They turned to each other and kissed. I savored their twincestuous passion, my cum running down their features. It spilled to their lips as they kissed each other. They loved each other with everything that they had. It was so hot to see. It made my dick ache for more.

They broke the kiss to lick up jizz from the other's cheek. Then they kissed again. Their lips melted together. They groaned, making out with such hunger. They loved each other with all that they had. It was such a hot thing to see.

My dick was so hard. I ached. My heart pounded as they shared my spunk. The twin sisters passed my pearly jizz back and forth. It was such a hot thing to watch. It turned me on so much. My cock throbbed at the sight.

"Damn," I groaned. "I have to fuck one of you. I want one of you getting eaten out, the other presenting her cunt for me to fuck. Let's get you sluts your money's worth."

"Yes," Darcy moaned as she sucked her fingers clean of her juices.

Pam and Sam glanced at each other. It was like they knew how they wanted to position themselves since Pam laid down on her back and Sam settled between her twin sister's thighs. I groaned as Sam buried her face into her twin's hairy muff, her ass thrust at me.

"Sam!" Pam moaned as she quivered there. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so hot! Eat me out! Just eat me out. I love it!"

I stared in awe at the true twincest before me. Two girls that were once one in their very earliest days. Just one egg that had split into two during the very beginning of their life. Now they were here, the same and yet different. The ultimate form of incest.

I fell to my knees behind Sam, my cock slapping down on her pale rump. She moaned into her sister's cunt. I smiled at that, feeling Darcy's hot eyes on me as I slid my cock down Sam's rump to nuzzle my cock into her thick bush.

She dripped with her pussy cream. That was so hot. My dick was so ready to just ram into her. To fuck her hard and make her squeal in delight. I pushed into her barely legal twat. She moaned into her sister's cunt.

I grinned and thrust hard.

She squealed as I did that. Her pussy clamped down on my cock as I sank to the hilt in her twat. It was a fantastic delight to slide into her pussy. I groaned, savoring her pussy filling me up. The heat swept through me.

"Shit, that's good," I groaned. "Damn, that is an amazing delight to enjoy."

"Oh, Mr. Miller," Sam moaned into her twin sister's pussy. "Oh, god, you're so big!"

"Yes, yes, fuck my twin sister," gasped Pam. She shuddered on her back, humping her snatch against her sister's mouth. "And Sam! Oh, my god, you're so good at eating my pussy!"

"It's my pussy," she moaned. "I know it so well!"

I sank to the hilt in Sam's twat. Her cunt gripped me as I drew back. I savored that hot delight. She moaned into her sister's snatch. The pleasure swept through me as I thrust back into Sam's pussy. I buried to the hilt in her, my nuts slapping her bush.

I slid my hands up the girl's sides until I found her round breasts. I gripped her as I fucked her pussy. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I slammed into her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her snatch. It was an amazing delight. A wondrous rush.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, thrusting away into her pussy. I kneaded her boobs and fucked her hard. "Shit, that's good."

"It is," Sam squealed. "Like my sister's pussy. Oh, Pam, you taste so good!"

Pam just whimpered, her eyes fluttering from her twin's licking and lapping. It was such a hot thing to witness. My dick thrust hard into Sam's cunt. I fucked into her pussy with such bold strokes. My balls slapped into her bush.

The pressure swelled in my nuts as I fucked her cunt. I fucked her hard. I buried to the hilt in her with everything that I had. I pumped away at her. She held me tight. She massaged me with that wonderful twat.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Pam moaned, her hand shooting down her body to grab Sam's head. "Oh, my god, that's good. That's just amazing. Keep eating me out!"

"Never going to stop!" Sam moaned, her pussy gripping my cock. She squeezed down with that hot snatch. She held me in such a tight embrace.

I savored it. I reveled in it. I loved thrusting into her cunt over and over again. Barely legal pussy was amazing. I loved it all. MILF-cunt, schoolgirl-twat, and teacher-snatch. I buried deep and hard into her twat. I loved the way she held me. Massaged me.

Her twat gripped me. She held me with that hot pressure. It was an incredible passion. I loved it. I savored it. I buried into her twat over and over again, the pleasure rippling through my body. My hands kneaded her round, perky tits.

Then Pam gasped, "Sam!" She shuddered. "I'm going to pop. Oh, my fucking god! I'm going to pop! Yes!"

She bucked, cumming on her twin sister's mouth. It was such a rush to hear. Such a naughty sound. I loved it, my hips thrusting forward. I buried my cock to the hilt in Sam's cunt as she drank her sister's pussy juices.

"Sam! Sam! Sam!" squealed Pam, bucking. Her round tits heaving.

"Oh, Pam!" gasped Sam, her pussy clamping down hard. "You taste so good. This is so awesome. I... I... yes!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She convulsed around me. She suckled at me. It was an intense delight. I loved this pleasure. I pumped away at her snatch as she rippled around me, suckling at me. I savored the heat, the silkiness of her cunt, nursing at me.

"Shit," I groaned, pumping away into her cunt. "Oh, shit, that's so good. That's amazing. Yes, yes, that's it. That's perfect. Fuck!"

I buried into Sam's snatch and erupted. I flooded her pussy with all that jizz that I had in my balls. I erupted with force. I groaned, spurting over and over into her cunt. It was an incredible delight. My face twisted with passion.

I erupted again and again. I spurted my jizz into her pussy. I pumped my seed deep into her twat, loving every moment of the ecstasy shooting from my dick. It was an incredible rapture to feel her rippling around me as I unloaded into her fertile womb.

"Mr. Miller!" Sam moaned, her pussy milking my dick. "Oh, Mr. Miller, just give me all that cum. Just flood me with all that spunk."

"Yes, yes," groaned Pam. "Oh, Mr. Miller, I hope you'll fuck me next!"

"I will," I grunted, firing the last load of my cum into her twin sister's pussy. "While she's sitting on your face. You're going to be drinking my cum from your sister's twat."

"Oh, that sounds so yummy," Pam moaned as Sam's cunt rippled around my hard dick a few more times. "I want that so much. I want you to fuck me so hard."

"You're going to get fucked hard," I said, glancing at Darcy. She was lying on her side now rubbing at her clit.

She lit up as I stared at her. "Yes, Master?"

"Grab that pillow and shove it beneath Pam's ass," I said as I pulled out of Sam's cunt.

The brunette whimpered as my cock slid out of her twat. Once I was out of her, she moved up her twin's body. Sam turned around, her perky tits bouncing. She settled her furred muff, dripping with my spunk, on Pam's face.

Sam shuddered as she sank her cunt on her twin sister's face. Pam moaned, licking up my cum from Sam's snatch. My dick throbbed as I watched the twincestuous sight. It was an incredible vista to behold. I was lucky to enjoy it. Thrilled that I could witness something so pure and sinful.

My dick throbbed as Darcy shoved the pillow beneath Pam's rump, lifting the girl's pussy higher so I could fuck her. If I wanted her pussy. I was interested in another hole. I grinned at Darcy. She smiled at me and grabbed my cock, guiding me right to Pam's butt-crack.

"You know me too well," I said, grinning at my teacher's pet.

As she pressed me into Pam's butt-crack, Darcy said, "Because I love you, Mr. Miller. I love you and want to be the best teacher's pet ever."

"You already are," I said. I kissed her as she rubbed my dick against Pam's tight asshole.

Darcy quivered in delight, her tongue dancing with mine. Her lips so soft and sweet against me. I savored the feel of her mouth on mine as I thrust my cock against Pam's asshole. She moaned, her voice muffled by her twin sister's sloppy cunt.

I squeezed Darcy's rump, kneading her tight ass as I savored that delicious anal ring widening and widening to swallow my cock. This would be outstanding. I savored this so much. I reveled in this delight. That asshole widened and widened.

I popped into her bowels. I groaned into Darcy's lips as I slid into Pam's asshole.

"Fuck, Mr. Miller," Pam moaned into her twin's cunt.

"Ooh, anal," gasped Sam. "That's so hot. I don't think she's ever done anal before, Mr. Miller!"

"No," groaned Pam as I sank deeper and deeper into that wonderful asshole. "Oh, my god, that's so good. He's stretching out my butt, Sam! He's stretching me out! Here, let me show you!"

Pam reached around her sister's hips. Then Sam's eyes widened as, presumably, Pam thrust a pair of digits into her twin sister's asshole. I loved that. My cock bottomed out in Pam's bowels as Sam squirmed on her sister's face.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Sam. "Oh, my god! Oh, my fucking god, that's so hot having your fingers in my asshole! Ooh, and Mr. Miller's dick must be even better!"

"It's so amazing," Pam moaned as I drew back my hips, her asshole gripping my dick.

I loved that delight. I savored that pleasure as I thrust my dick back into her bowels. I fucked away at Pam's asshole. She squeezed about me as I fucked away at her. I pounded her with such force. I buried into her anal sheath again and again.

Sam squirmed on her twin sister's face, grinding that delicious muff on that hungry mouth. It was such a hot sight to witness her riding Pam's face. Sam's boobs jiggled as she squirmed there, her face twisting with delight. Her moans echoed through the tent.

I thrust forward hard and fast into her asshole, loving the way Pam's anal sheath squeezed about me. She held me tight as I thrust into that wonderful cunt over and over again. I loved the way she held me. How she massaged me with that tight sheath.

"Oh, god, fuck my sister's ass hard, Mr. Miller!" Sam moaned, throwing her arms around my neck. She leaned forward, her lips smeared in her twin's cunt juices. "Fuck, she's eating me out! She loves your cock in her. Just loves it!"

"I do!" Pam moaned as Sam kissed me.

The tangy flavor of her twin's pussy tasted so good on my lips. I loved the flavor of incestuous, hot twat on Sam's lips as I drove into Pam's asshole. I fucked her hard and fast. I buried into her bowels with such force. I plowed deep and hard into her anal sheath, savoring that hot flesh about me.

It was an amazing moment. I thrust my tongue into Sam's mouth as I buried my dick into her twin's asshole. Pam moaned, her passion muffled by Sam's sloppy muff. It was so hot. The ache at the tip of my cock swelled and swelled.

I grabbed Sam's tits again, squeezing them. Then I shot my hands down and kneaded Pam's tits. They felt the same. Just as firm. Just as round. It was an amazing delight to be able to enjoy this passion. I pounded Pam's asshole hard and fast.

"That's so amazing, Mr. Miller!" Pam moaned, her bowels clenching around my dick. "Oh, yes, yes, that's fantastic!"

I buried my dick into her again and again, reveling in the hot grip of her bowels. She was just such a delight. I fucked into her hard and fast. I buried into her again and again. I slammed to the hilt in her anal sheath with such force, my nuts slapping her taint. I was so close to cumming.

"Oh, Mr. Miller, just make her cum," Darcy whimpered. She squirmed beside us on her knees. "Make Pam cum then spill all your jizz in her! Breed her!"

Sam broke the kiss and moaned, "Yes, yes, cum in my sister! Breed her, too! But... Wait! You're in her asshole!"

"Just ram that dirty dick into my pussy!" gasped Pam. "I don't care. I want your cum to breed me, Mr. Miller!"

"Oh, fuck, that's so hot and kinky," moaned Sam, her body trembling on her sister's mouth.

It was.

I buried hard into Pam's asshole, my hands pinching her nipples. She moaned into her sister's pussy. Sam shuddered. She threw her head back, her young titties bouncing before me. She whimpered, her face contorting with her delight.

"Breed my twin with your dirty dick!" squealed Sam. "Oh, my god, yes, yes, just breed her with that dirty dick! That's so fucking hot! Yes!"

Sam bucked as she came. Her body trembled, her juices gushing out of her pussy. I could tell she was having a great orgasm. Just a big one. It was an awesome sight to witness. I loved it so much. I rammed forward deep and hard into Pam's anal sheath.

"Breed me!" squealed Pam as she bucked and came.

Her pussy juices gushed out of her cunt as her bowels suckled at me. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose as I rammed into her writhing asshole. I drew back and ripped my dick out of her bowels, aching to cum.

I shifted up and buried into her spasming pussy.

"Yes!" Pam moaned as her hot flesh massaged my dirty dick. She convulsed around me with such wondrous passion, buffing me clean. "Mr. Miller!"

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

I pumped my cum into her bowels. I fired every last spurt of jizz that I had into her fertile womb. I loved every moment of her snatch writhing around my dick fresh from her asshole. My cock throbbed as I reveled in her hot pussy rippling around me.

I erupted over and over again. I flooded her twat with all my jizz. She rippled around me. I groaned, loving working out all that spunk. It was fantastic to unload it into her pussy. I savored every moment of cumming in her pussy.

I grunted as I fired the last spurts of my cum into Pam's pussy. I felt so amazing.

"Oh, Mr. Miller!" the girls moaned together as they came down from their highs.

I pulled out of Pam and stood. I turned to find that there was a woman standing with one of my students, Melissa, from honor roll. I blinked at them as they looked a little nervous and hesitant to enter. I smiled and motioned them in.

"Pam and Sam, thanks for helping the school raise money for the poorer girls to dress slutty, too," I said.

"It was our pleasure," purred Pam and Sam together.

"Now, go find a boyfriend for you both to share and tell him Mr. Miller said he had to love you, take care of you, and raise my bastards if I knocked one or both of you up. He'll be the love of your lives, and you'll be good housewives for him."

"Right away, Mr. Miller!" both twins squealed as they dressed.

"Mr. Miller," the woman said. "I'm Melissa's mother, and I just wanted to thank you for believing in my daughter. For thinking she had the brains to continue her education."

"She's a bright one," I said, smiling at the MILF. She was a pretty woman. A little plump, but in a sexy and motherly sort of way.

"Also," she said, "Ms. Teller said that we could pay to have sex with you for the fundraiser. I'd love to help the school out. My husband's busy with the girls, so... We already paid."

"Perfect," I said, smiling.

* * *

The fundraiser was a smashing success. The school raised $57,000 that Saturday, mostly from men eager for all that pussy. All the sex slaves were fucked over and over again. They were getting double-teemed, taking dicks in their mouths and pussies or assholes, or in both holes just to handle the volume. It was such an inspiring sight.