Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dean Brown," my pet moaned. "Oh, lick all that cum out of my twat."

"It's so yummy," the dean moaned. "Just so delicious."

Yes, it was.

I fucked that MILF's cunt hard. I pounded her snatch with everything that I had. I buried to the hilt in her again and again. I fucked into her with such force. She groaned, her twat gripping my dick. It was an excellent moment.

A pure delight to fuck into her snatch over and over again. She moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling. Cassandra, Helen, and Mrs. Foster watched. They were all rubbing at their cunts as I buried to the hilt in the dean's cunt.

"Breed her, Master," moaned Cassandra.

"Yes, yes, every married woman needs to have your daughter," Mrs. Foster moaned, her arms reaching around her pregnant belly."

"Yes, Mommy!" squealed Darcy. "Oh, Dean, you're going to make me cum. You're going to make me cum so hard!"

I grinned, my nuts tightening as I slammed to the hilt in the MILF's cunt. Her pussy gripped me with such force. She held me tight in that wonderful cunt. I loved every thrust into her cunt. It was an incredible delight.

"Dean Brown!" squealed Darcy. "Yes, yes, yes!"

She bucked on the platform, her hands gripping her pregnant belly. She stroked over her round stomach as she climaxed. Dean Brown moaned as she drowned in my pet's cunt cream. I loved the sight as I buried hard into the dean's cunt.

"Fuck!" Dean Brown moaned. "Oh, fuck, that's so good. Shit, yes!"

Her twat clamped down on my cock. Then her flesh went wild. I groaned as she nursed on me. She suckled with such hunger on my cock. I groaned, savoring that hot passion rippling and writhing around my dick.

"Shit," I groaned and buried into the MILF's cunt. "Oh, shit, that's good. Fuck, I love it so much! I love that hot cunt!"

I erupted in the MILF's pussy.

I spurted blast after blast of cum into her writhing snatch. Her cunt suckled at me as I bred her. She moaned into Darcy's pussy. The very pregnant girl trembled on the table, her round stomach heaving.

"Dean Brown!" she squealed. "Yes, yes, drink my pussy juices as Mr. Miller breeds you!"

"Pumping so much cum into my pussy!" the dean moaned, her cunt going wild around my dick.

I loved it as she suckled at me. She nursed out all the cum that I had in my nuts. It was an incredible sensation. I loved every moment of it. I groaned as I spurted my cum a final time into her pussy. I fired out that last blast.

"Shit," I groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good. That's so fucking good."

I panted, reveling in the rapture firing from my erupting dick. It was fantastic to feel all that pleasure surging out of my dick. I flooded Dean Brown's married cunt. The MILF's hot snatch milked my dick. She wrung out every drop.

I bred her.

A big smile spread on my lips. I shuddered at the bliss. My mind drowned in all that wonderful pleasure. I panted as I fired that last spurt of jizz into the dean's cunt. I trembled as Darcy whimpered. She quivered there.

Then she gasped, "Oh, no, Mr. Miller, I think... I think my contractions are starting."

"Mine, too," Mrs. Foster gasped.

Mother and daughter going into labor at the same time? Wonderful. I ripped my cock out of Dean Brown's pussy, the excitement surging through me.

To be continued...