That Damn Red Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers

"Oh, fuck Laura!" he moaned as I sucked his cock like it was a competition.

I was taking him deeper with each movement of my head. If I had to do this it was going to be quick. I grabbed his cock and followed my lips with my hand, jerking him off while I blew him. My hand was busy on his balls, and at this point I was sucking so hard, I could hear the sloppy, wet sounds my mouth was making as I slurped up the spit that was dripping down his cock. .

"Oh, goddamn!" he groaned, his fingers tightening in my hair. "Look at you go, you bad girl! You really want it don't you?"

"Hmm-mmm!" I moaned around him, my brown eyes widening for him.

"Well, you...you're going to...Oh, fuck!"

Dad cried out, and I felt his balls convulse in my hand. I started to pull my mouth from him, but his hand was holding me to his cock. I had a split second to wonder if he did that because mom always...then he exploded in my mouth. I released a loud squeal around him that I'm sure he thought was delight as a long thick stream of cum splashed the back of my mouth and trickled down my throat.

I lost sight of what I was doing and stopped moving as he sent another warm jet across my tongue. Dad started thrusting into my mouth, and I sat there letting him. I tilted my head back allowing the cum to flow down my throat, but at this point I closed my eyes, not wanting to watch the expression on his face. It had to have been awhile because I was swallowing a load that would make a porn star jealous, but finally with a pathetic sounding whimper, Dad's cock twitched once more, releasing only a few drops.

He eased his cock from my mouth, and making a show of swallowing, I opened my mouth and showed him my empty tongue.

"Wow," he gasped. "I don't ever remember you getting me off that fast."

"Have to mix things up right?" I gave him wink. "Wouldn't want you looking for a younger woman, now would I?"

I was losing my mind making a crack like that, but most would say I'd lost it the second I allowed his tongue in my mouth, never mind his cock.

"Well, one treat deserves another," Dad said, and I yelped in surprise when reaching down, he grabbed my ankles and lifted.

I fell back onto the bed and lay there staring up at him. Resting my ankle on his shoulder he undid the strap from my right ankle and slid my heel off. He gave each of my toes a playful kiss then placing my bare foot on his chest, removed my other shoe. Dad sank to his knees and still holding my foot to his face, gently kissed across the top of it. His lips began to work up the side of my calf, and I took a deep breath as I knew where he was heading.

He took his time, kissing his way up both of my long legs, working back and forth, inching his way towards my pussy. His hands were sliding up and down my legs, his fingers lightly trailing along my inner thighs. Again his touch was soft and gentle, and despite the way he'd been getting raunchy as I blew him, he was back to slowly teasing. I began taking deep breaths, forcing my body to relax. As I'd thought when I had him in my mouth, it was all inevitable from here, and I had to do what I had to.

That fact I could still taste him in my mouth told me I probably had gone through the toughest part of it. Still, as his fingers worked under the sides of my thong, I wished I could tell him he didn't have to reciprocate. I obediently lifted my hips and watched him ease my thong from between my legs. I could feel it peel from my still-moist pussy and couldn't help but notice the look of absolute desire in my father's eyes.

"You do have such a pretty pussy." He emphasized that remark by sliding his finger though my lips. "Nice and smooth." He smiled. "And wet."

"Wet for you, baby," I moaned as his finger stroked my clit. "All for you."

Dad winked at me and leaning forward, spread my pussy open and blew lightly on my clit. My hips twitched, and I groaned when he gently kissed my swollen button. His tongue flicked across me, and a shiver went through me. As he eased his finger inside me and lightly played his tongue across my clit, I let out a long sigh and felt a wave of conflicted emotions. It was as wrong as anything could be, but his tongue was getting a response from my body. The soft moans I was emitting weren't all for his benefit.

I felt a twinge of self loathing that I might be enjoying this, but I squashed it with the thought that it was better that I did. I had plenty of time to hate myself later, but for now I would let my body take over my mind. Dad slid closer to the bed and pushing down slightly, I draped my long legs over his shoulders. I started moving my legs, sliding my soft feet along his strong back, and he moaned into my pussy.

He removed his finger and sliding his tongue through the wet folds of my pink flesh, slipped his tongue inside me. I gasped, and then moaned as he began probing me with his rigid tongue. He swirled it inside me, and my hips moved of their own volition while he worked his tongue in and out. Dad sucked hard, and I could feel a gush of my sticky fluid flood from me and into his mouth. He sighed then worked his tongue back up through my lips.

This time he pushed two fingers inside, and I once again groaned at their size. That slight discomfort was forgotten when he sucked my clit into his mouth. He held it between his lips, the tip of his tongue caressing it, and my hips started rocking. His fingers started sliding in and out and he began alternately sucking then licking my clit. I lay back and closing my eyes, I focused only on the growing sensation between my thighs.

Unlike my race-to-the-finish-line blow job, dad was in no hurry. I lost track of time as he licked, sucked and teased my clit. Somewhere in my mind I remembered a girl at school, who had a thing for older men, telling me they were much better in bed than guys our age. One thing for sure, Josh had never gone this slowly. I pushed him quickly from my mind. I'd have enough guilt over this for other reasons than to dwell on whether or not sex with my father constituted cheating.

I gasped and felt my thighs beginning to tremble. I lifted my hips. I had thought that if it came down to this, then I would let him go for a few minutes and fake one, but my body was approaching the point of no return, and I wasn't going to fight it. Dad sensed my body tightening and started sucking my clit harder. I released a long loud moan and cupping my breasts, began playing with my nipples.

"Oh, that's hot," Dad moaned between my legs. "I love watching you play with those pretty tits, Laura."

"I...love watching you watch," I whispered.

I could hear my voice trembling, and at this point it was certainly not all from nerves. Dad's fingers started moving faster, and with a whimper, I arched my back, lifting my ass off the bed, and started thrusting into his fingers and tongue. Dad stopped sucking and began licking my clit hard and fast. My legs were shaking, and putting my feet on his shoulders, I pushed against him, lifting my ass even higher.

Dad went back to sucking my clit, this time hard enough to hear him sucking, and squeezing my nipples, I threw my head and cried out as I came for my father.

"Oh, oh, Jim!" I squealed, my hips bucking as the orgasm crashed through me. "Oh, please don't stop!"

Caught up in the throes of my orgasm, I clamped my thighs around his head and writhed on the bed, grinding his face into my quivering flesh. His fingers were thrusting into my wet pussy, and his tongue continued to prolong my pleasure. I released a long, loud squeal and as my pussy convulsed around his fingers one last time, gasped, "Oh, damn!"

I let my legs fall from his shoulders and when he sat back, he wiped his glistening cheek and smiled, "You must have liked it; you're never that loud."

The thought that I was learning a lot about my mom tonight drifted through my dazed mind. Dad stood up, and my eyes fixed on his semi-hard, dripping cock. He looked down at me and pointed towards the pillows. I knew what he wanted, and making sure to move before I thought about it, turned myself around on the bed so I was lying with my head on the pillows.

Dad paused to kick his jeans off and walking to the foot of the bed, got onto it and crawled up between my legs. I stared at his hardening cock, and that knowing this was what the night really hinged on, put my arms out to him. "Come, here, baby."

Dad was now over me, his hands on either side of my shoulders and looking down at me, he said, "Laura you look so beautiful in the candlelight." His voice choked, "I love you so much."

The way he said it and the look in his eyes caused my own throat to tighten. He loved mom so much! So much that his life was hell because he thought she died angry at him. Forcing the words from my constricted throat I whispered, "And I love you, Jim. Now come show me how much you love me."

Dad lowered himself to me, and I felt him slide between my lips. He moved his hips, pushing his cock through my wet pussy. He got a strange look in his eyes, and when he pressed his cock against me, it slipped down instead of entering me. He frowned and reaching down between us, tried to push his cock inside me. I moaned at the feeling of his head starting to enter me, but he didn't go any further.

"Come on, Jim." I told him, "Don't tease me."

"I...Jeez." He sighed, "I...don't think I can."

Holy shit I was off the hook! Then he added, "I...I really want to, but...I guess I'm too tired."

Guess came out guesh and it dawned on me the booze combined with the fact he'd gotten off was catching up with him. At this point I could just hold him and tell him what he wanted here once more then let him fall..."

"I...just want to be with you." He blinked, and his eyes seemed to lose focus.

"One more time," he whispered. "Just one more time."

My elation waned. He was starting to fade, and in his mind, he was still somehow short of what he needed. But hadn't I done enough? Dad was still leaning over me, and looking over, I saw mom's picture on the bureau. Instead of sending a wave of guilt through me, I could hear her in my mind. "Do what you have to and..."

"Do it with love." I said aloud.

"What, did you..."

Dad trailed off when I gave his shoulder a hard push, causing him to sit up.

"Roll over, baby." I told him, "You just lie back and let your wife take care of everything."

Dad blinked, but sitting up I gave him another shove, and he rolled over onto his back. I swung my leg over his so I was straddling his legs, and with no hesitation, took his flaccid cock in my mouth. I sucked him deep and began bobbing my head slowly, letting him feel my warm lips and soft tongue caress him. Dad moaned, and I felt a sick thrill as he began to swell in my mouth.

I took my time, gently sucking, coaxing his cock to readiness.

"Laura, you don't have to, you...oh."

He moaned as his cock grew to full size, and my tongue swirled around his sensitive head. Sliding him from my mouth, I started stroking him to make sure he stayed hard. I slid forward and straddled his hips. I guided him to my pussy and started rocking my hips, sliding his swollen cock through my lips, and getting him wet for me. I placed his head against me and with a quick glance in the direction of my mother's picture, whispered, "With love," and let my weight go.

Dad moaned loudly, and I cried out as his long, thick cock drove into me. I stayed where I was, my hands braced on Dad's chest, and my body impaled on his cock. Damn, he was thick! I groaned and started moving my hips slightly, just enough to start getting used to him. I felt my pussy spreading around him. I started moving my hips up and down as well, easing him in and out of me.

Dad put his hands on my hips, guiding my movements. I looked down into his face, and I saw he was smiling softly at me.

"So beautiful," he told me. "So amazing."

I leaned over and pressing my lips to his, slid my arms around him. Dad put his arms around my waist, hugging me closely to him and began to move slowly within me. I nestled my head into his neck and moaned in his ear each time he entered me. I was getting used to him, and he was moving slowly. His hand ran up my back and through my hair and moaned "Laura, honey, I love you."

"I love you too," I said in his ear as he continued to slowly pump me.

My nipples were pressing into his chest and his arms felt good around me. I let my body go, not resisting what was happening and letting him enjoy mom the way he wanted to. He was breathing heavily and moaning my mother's name over and over, telling me how good I felt. He sounded as if his breathing was getting too heavy, so I pushed and sat straight up on him. I began sliding my hips, working him back and forth.

He was staring up at me with a look of total adoration, and now as caught up as he was, I brought my arms over my head, taking my long hair up with them. I began moving slower and more sensually.

"Look at you," he moaned in appreciation. "I'm a lucky man."

"I'm a very lucky woman." I smiled down at him, "Happy Anniversary, Jim."

Dad smiled, and grabbing my shoulders twisted his, and pulled me off him. I squealed in surprise as he easily tossed me onto my back. Dad quickly rolled over so he was between my legs, and lowering his face to mine, gave me a long, lingering kiss. I moaned against his lips when he entered me and began to move in a slow rhythm. I returned his kiss, and wrapping my long legs around his waist, put my arms behind his neck and drew him deeper into me.

"You feel good, baby." I told him, and to my chagrin, I wasn't kidding; he did feel good.

Now adjusted to his size, his slow movements were a pleasant tease, spreading me open, then withdrawing only to do it again. I trailed my nails across his back and purred in his ear each time he sank deep into my warm flesh. Dad was moaning softly in my ear, and his lips were working up and down my neck. I let my head fall back, offering him more of my soft skin. I moaned when he rose up and ducking his head, began sucking my nipple.

I gasped at the sensation of his long cock sliding against my clit at that angle, and I began moving my hips in time with his. Our eyes met, and I saw that his were full of emotion. He truly thought I was mom, and there was nothing in his eyes but pure love. That look made me forget about how wrong this was and see it for what it was, a chance for him to say goodbye to the woman he loved. I could feel how much he loved her in how tightly he was holding me, in the way his lips barely brushed my skin, and most of all in the way he was slowly making love to me.

I released a soft yelp when he started moving a little faster, and then I groaned at the increased movement against my clit. I tightened my legs around him and moved my hips faster. My thighs were trembling against his sides, and to my amazement, I could feel my body preparing for another orgasm. I felt Dad tense up in my arms. I could feel the muscles in his back tighten, and he was moaning with each thrust.

Even as he closed in, he didn't go any faster, instead he slowed down, and I moaned, enjoying the sensation of him sinking into me again and again. Dad smiled. "I love you, Laura," he moaned as he said it, and as my back arched, pushing him deeper inside me, I replied, "I love you too, Jim. Happy Valentine's Day, baby!"

My voice cracked as I finished, and I squealed loud and long in his ear as his cock slid along my clit and sent me over the edge. Dad moaned, "Oh, Laura," and I felt him twitch inside me.

"Ohh!" I moaned when he erupted inside me, flooding me with his hot cum.

Dad continued using those long slow thrusts, and I sighed when each one ended in another warm, wet squirt deep inside me. Dad was whimpering in my ear as he continued to give me all that he had. He moaned softly then gasped when I contracted my pussy around him, wringing a few more drops from him.

"Oh, I love when you do that," he sighed.

"Well, hey, I got one right," I thought dryly as I lay beneath him caressing his back with my fingernails. Dad sighed deeply in my ear, and kissing his neck, I said, "I love you, Jim."

"Love you too, Laura."

Dad lay there on top of me, and I continued to rub his back as he breathed deeply in my ear. I could feel him softening inside me, and when I felt his body completely relax, I whispered, "Roll over, baby. It's time to go to sleep."

Dad eased off me and lay on his side. His eyes were all but closed, but he was smiling, and he put his arms out. I rolled over so my back was against his chest and he wrapped his arms around my waist. When he placed his hand on my stomach, I put mine over his.

"Good night, Jim." I began, "Happy..."

"It's not really you is it, Laura?"

My eyes widened, and I felt a sick feeling come over me. "I...of course it's me, Jim. I..."

"No," he said in my ear. "I...I know what this is. It's...it's a dream, you came to say goodbye to me."

Closing my eyes and hoping I would say the right thing, I replied, "It's our anniversary and I came to spend it with you, Jim. To tell you I love you and that I was never angry at you."

"I love you too," he sighed, "You won't be here in the morning, will you?"

"No, Jim I won't." I answered, feeling my eyes filling up. "But I'll always be watching and, I will always love you."

I felt his tears on my neck and he said softly, "Thank you for doing what you had to and for still loving me."

I was beyond speaking and simply gave his hand a squeeze. He kissed my neck softly, and a few moments later, his arm relaxed around me, and he was breathing deeply in my ear. I let the tears come, but this time they were for mom as well. I'd been so worried about dad I'd forgotten how much I missed her. I hoped she knew I had done this for her as much as dad and myself and that she would understand. My eyes found the picture of her. When I saw her smile, I felt a wave of peace come over me and smiled back.

I closed my eyes, and then opened them when I felt myself starting to drift. Moving slowly, I eased dad's arm up and slid away from him. He didn't wake up. I stood up and gathered up my panties. Moving quietly, I put mom's shoes back in the closet. Going back to the bed, I picked up the red dress, and as I hung it back up, I ran my hand along the soft material. "I guess you came in handy after all," I whispered. "But you're still going to Good Will."

One year later.

"Happy Valentine's Day! Open your eyes."

I opened them to see Josh holding a red box in his hand.

"Déjà vu!" I laughed, taking it and lifting the lid.

"Not quite." He said a nervous smile on his face.

I looked into the box and gasped at the sight of a diamond with rubies inlaid on either side. "Oh my god!"

Slipping off the couch and onto one knee Josh removed the ring from the box and took my hand, "Nicole, will you?"

"I...oh my God. Yes!" I cried out, watching him slide the ring onto my finger. "I can't believe it!"

"Hey, I told you I'd make an honest woman out of you some day." He sat back on the couch and putting his arm around me gave me a quick kiss. "I figure after graduation we can maybe set up a date and..."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, "My dad is due home in a few minutes can we wait to go out until he comes?"

"Why?" he grinned, "He already knows."

"He does?"

"I told you last year that I would ask him before I did this."

"I thought you were full of shit," I laughed.

"Thanks. That's no way to talk to your fiancé."

"Fiancé," I clapped my hands. "I love it!"

"Yeah, well just don't lose the ring, like you did the earring."

"I've said I was sorry a hundred times!" Lifting the pendent from my neck, I said, "I made the other one into this!"

"I know, but I still think you threw them across the room when you were mad last year and could only find one."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,299 Followers
1...345678