The Audition Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion tp a 1940's starlet's casting couch ordeal.
2.6k words
4.5
7.3k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 11/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story so far: Hollywood film studio boss Fred Stern has been 'auditioning' a new wannabe starlet, the exceedingly sexy young woman Norma Doughtery. In previous chapters Norma has gone from a breathless ingénue eager to enter the same hallowed ranks of Grable, Russell, Harlow and Hayworth to a victim of a perverted studio boss, violating her virgin asshole. Will she get the part she wants after taking the part she doesn't? Read on for the conclusion...)

Norma was debased utterly now, her dreams of becoming a movie star made dirty by the abominable man shoving his cock up into her ass. She'd never let anyone touch her there; not her merchant marine husband, not the boys that sometimes groped her underneath the stands of her old school's football field, not anyone. It was a dirty, shameful thing to link that part of her anatomy with sex. It had other functions, not for making love. And oh God, the pain!

"Please Mr Stern, it feels like you're tearing me down there," she gasped "it hurts so much. You gotta stop!"

"If I have told you once girlie, Fred Stern don't take no from any piece of gash who thinks she can become a star at my fucking studio," He pushed himself hard up Norma's butt hole, hearing her moan and grunt indecipherable sounds of misery. "And if I want to screw your ass then I'm gonna screw your ass."

Norma sobbed as Stern began to develop a more rhythmic stabbing motion with his member, her poor backside being drilled by the mogul with no mercy. As she struggled to get away from his evil molestation he grabbed her with his gnarled hands, holding her fast with an iron grip on each hip. He might have been a flabby old man behind his desk, but now he was holding her fast as if he was a boa constrictor with its prey. And all the while she could feel her anus aching as the pervert thrust into her.

"Don't know why...uhhh...you're crying so....uhhhhh...much babe. If....ah fuck...if you get me off....ahhhh...if you get me to shoot....ahhh...my wad up your ass you won't....oh fuck...you won't get knocked up."

Stern's grunting and groaning didn't stop the meaning of what he said from sinking into Norma's miserable thoughts, giving her something to hope for. She had already been forced to do some truly awful things, and she could never get past the fact that she was being taken advantage of by the head of Panogram Studios. Yet if she could bring the dirty old bastard to a climax sooner rather than later he won't be able to cum in her unprotected pussy. If she was going to be violated it might be better to get it over and done with now so she could escape Stern's clutches.

"Do you want to cum in my ass Mr Stern?" Norma whispered shamefully, trying to stop from crying as she spoke.

"Pardon Norma...what was that?"

"Do you want to cum in my ass Mr Stern?"

The old man paused for a second, his prick wedged deep in his victim. "I'm sorry kid, louder. Can't hear you over all your snivelling."

Norma gulped and said a bit more loudly "Do you...um, do you want to cum in my ass?"

"Louder."

"Do you want to cum in my ass?"

The old mogul loved it when his protégés got to this point in their audition. They were finally at their weakest ebb, the moment where he had full control. Sure, the fucking was great. He love shtupping these lovelies, these young women who wouldn't have given him the time of day if he wasn't a rich studio boss who could make them into screen stars. But the biggest turn on? The thing that made him feel the most aroused? It was knowing that he could bend these pretty things to his will. He owned them, and they knew it.

"Beg for it kiddo."

Norma hated the bastard, but she knew this was the only way she might come out of this awful experience with some control. And if she wanted to be an actress, well maybe she needed to put on a performance to deter Stern from possibly impregnating her.

"Please Mr Stern, cum in my ass." The words came out, but Norma's delivery was too flat. Too monotone.

"No...that's not good enough." Stern began to withdraw from Norma's ass, pulling away slowly.

"Please sir," Norma spoke, this time trying to sound more turned in than she was, "please, would you like to cum in my ass?"

"Nah, say it with more feeling," Stern grunted, his prick fully removed from Norma's taut back passage. "Perhaps I will finish up your cooze."

Feeling the absence of Stern's cock in her poor abused ass was a momentary relief, because before Norma could repeat her appeal for the slimy old bastard to cum there, she had the awful sensation of the mogul's cock head again at the entrance to her pussy. She wanted to throw up, she wanted to scream, she wanted to get out of this most degrading situation; but she couldn't. She was at Stern's mercy.

"Please, Mr Stern," Marilyn cooed with all the seductive softness she could summon, "why don't you stick that hard cock back in my ass and cum up there." She gulped and wriggled her firm backside. "I want it in there Mr Stern. Please, do me there baby."

"There it is," thought the Hollywood studio boss, "that's the girl I want to have in my pictures. The girl I want to blow my load in, the girl every red blooded American male will want to fuck and cum in." Stern paused, looking down on the beautiful young wannabe's butt, her puckered ring wet with his last violation. As much as he wanted to shoot his spunk into Norma's cunt he knew it would complicate things. If she did get knocked up he would have to yet again go through all the bullshit to get the problem to go away, and keeping everything shtumm would probably cost time and money. Maybe later, when she was fully part of the system he could give her a kid, perhaps pass it off as the husband's. But not today, not now.

"Come on sir," sighed Norma, "put it back up my butt. I know you want to. I need it there baby."

Stern gave one last cursory rub of his dick against Norma's slit before repositioning it at her taut asshole. "Okay kiddo," he murmured as he pushed back into Norma's butt, "you done so good I think I will cum in your heinie."

"Yes Mr Stern, yes...give me your best sir, give me your cock. I need it there."

For the next five or so minutes the Hollywood mogul and the young starlet rutted and fucked, her bottom being violated by his fat old prick. Norma squirmed and moaned as Stern screwed her, and whilst she was sickened and disgusted by her treatment she knew she had to perform. She wasn't a whore, she wasn't a slut, but she was an actress. And this was going to be the best performance of her life. If it meant she had to have the dirty bastard spurt his spunk deep inside her keyster so she could become a movie star, escape the shitty life she'd had till now, well that's what she'd have to endure. Norma was no longer going to be just another faceless young woman, another meaningless drudge who was only good for being kept barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. No sir, she was going to be the biggest, sexiest, most famous woman ever to walk on this God's Earth.

Stern was getting close. Damn close, and he felt his balls starting to ache that familiar sensation of impending release. His prick had been pistoning furiously in and out of Norma's asshole like a ramrod, and all the while she had been encouraging him with her lewd mewling.. "This is a prime piece of tail," he murmured to himself, "hottest...ahhh...hottest tail I've...uhhh...nailed for ages". He wanted to cum, even though he hated the idea of this depraved moment ending. In earlier years, when he was a younger man, he could sustain a performance like this for hours, stopping and starting as needed to draw out his pleasure. But he wasn't that lean and hungry go-getter any more. He was now an old man who loved to violate those nubile girls who came begging to his door, wanting to become stars. It was the best of worlds, except he wasn't able to exploit it as he could have if he was a few decades younger.

"Oh sir," whimpered Norma, "you are so big...and so deep. It's hurting me. Please do it. Please finish in me!"

"Where do you want my cum honey?"

"In my ass sir."

"Where?"

"In my ass. Oh please, please, please!"

Norma twisted and turned, wriggling with as much sexual energy she could muster in such a horrible situation. If she could convince the old pervert pummeling her bottom that she was eager for his ejaculation then hopefully her ordeal would end sooner, and she could get on with becoming who she wanted to be, who she needed to be.

"Go on Mr Stern, fill my asshole with your cum. Give it to me, I need it bad!"

She moaned out her breathy exhortation trying to induce Stern's climax, encouraging him as lewdly as possible. Norma even pushed back against the studio boss, imitating the lust that she knew he wanted to evoke in her.

"That's it girlie, take my cock. Take Fred Stern's hard fat old gnarly prick deep in your keyster!"

Stern felt the peak of his pleasure jolt through his entire body as if he was having a fit. His balls contracted hard and his dick throbbed as the first jet of cum rushed to blow inside Norma's butt. He grabbed her hips and slammed the young woman back against his groin, letting all his passion, his need, his power flow into her.

"Ah, fuck...fuck...fuck...JESUS FUCKING CHRIST....AHHHH!"

Norma cried in despair and relief as she felt her insides flooded by Stern's cum. The mogul's semen squirted deep, very deep into her and it felt so dirty to be used in such a way. Yet there was also a transient moment of glee that helped relieve her shame. Norma had avoided having her pussy filled with Stern's seed, and that meant at least she had avoided getting impregnated. She also knew she had given a performance that was utterly believable, making the old bastard think that she could do anything to be a star.

"That's it Mr Stern," Norma sighed and whispered, looking back behind her at the head of Panogram Studios, "you were so good, so deep. I can feel your cum right up inside me."

For a moment there were no words, no movement. Fred Stern didn't want to shift as he loved the post-orgasmic pleasure he was experiencing. He glanced down at Norma's backside, his dick starting to soften. Now that he was done with the young woman he knew he had to finish up and get on with his day. He hated this realisation, that he couldn't stay inside Norma for longer. But he was a busy man running a Hollywood studio. He had to get her out of his office as soon as he could, make the appropriate arrangements so she could go on Panogram's books and then hustle down to the set of the latest film being shot.

"Okay Norma," Stern said, pulling his dying hard-on out of her asshole, "I think you passed your audition.". As he finalised his withdrawal from Norma's butt a tiny trickle of his semen appeared, leaking just a little bit out of her stretched ring. She could feel the release of both the removal of Stern's cock and the dribble of spunk from her asshole, and with these physical sensations came a new flush of shame and relief.

"Does this mean I'm going to be in the movies Mr Stern?"

"The mogul slowly raised himself up, rising from his knees. "I think so. You had put on quite a show for me hun, and I think I can use you." Stern leered at Norma and winked, his prick now a fraction of its previous length, hanging damp from underneath his sagging gut.

Norma slowly got up and tried not to let too much emotion show. She didn't want to let Stern know how dirty, how soiled she felt. She also didn't want him to know she was euphoric about this chance to be a film star. Even though she was disheveled and clearly violated, she wanted to bring herself and the situation under control. If she was going to be the star she dreamed of she needed to exert the power within her.

"Mr Stern, I know that what we have done is rather, ummm, perhaps unusual as auditions go. I know I was rough around the edges, and maybe next time I can do even better." She smiled at Stern, even though she felt like slapping the bastard. "I can;t wait to work closely with you, let you mold and guide me."

Fred Stern got himself back into his clothes without responding to Norma, then returned to the chair behind his desk. Wordlessly he opened a drawer and pulled out some money and some papers. He looked at her and grinned like a bandit.

"Here...get dressed and take this," he slid the document and cash across the desk. "There's $100 bucks there and a standard contract for starting actresses at Panogram Studios. Once you're, ah, respectable, go out and fill in the forms and then give them to my secretary. Make sure you leave a phone number we can call you on because I want to start using you next Wednesday."

Norma took what Stern offered her and then redressed herself. She didn't say anything because she felt it was irrelevant. Stern had taken what he wanted, she had got what she wanted. It was awful to think about what he had done to her, but Norma quietly resolved to herself that she would try and forget her violation. From now on she was going to be that star she dreamt of for many a year. No filthy old studio boss was going to stop her, make her hate her choices.

"C'mon Norma, get the fuck outta here." Stern grumped at his newest acquisition and she bit her tongue, not daring to say anything that would imperil this moment. "I got things to do, people to see. Take the money, the contract and go."

"Yes Mr Stern."

"Good girl. See you soon kiddo. Oh, and..."

Norma looked into the face of Fred Stern. It was hard but she wanted him to see her strength, her willingness to be the best star to ever grace his studio. "Fuck you, you slimy old bastard," she thought to herself.

"And what Mr Stern?"

"Not a single fucking peep out of you about what happened here. You do what's gotta be done and I'll have your name in lights before the end of the year."

"Okay Mr Stern."

"Oh, and one last thing. Your name."

Norma stood quiet for a moment, trying to focus on what Stern was saying whilst also sensing his cum leaking out of her ravished asshole."

"I think we need to change your name. Make you sound as sexy as you look and act."

"What do you want to change it to?"

Stern paused, rubbed his chin and then picked up an unlit cigar from his ash tray.

"What do you think about 'Marilyn'?"