The Battered Lamp Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me, Christy?"

Tell him how you sent Aaliyah to her death.

But I didn't! They'll just steal her powers.

Right, because Ms. Franklin can be trusted.

She pushed down those dark thoughts, telling herself over and over that Aaliyah would just be a normal girl from now on. Kyle was all hers. She made this sacrifice, she could live with the consequences so long as she had him. Her tears dried up, and she clung to her love and let him stroke her dark hair and whisper his compassion into her ears.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, January 22nd

Kyle woke up alone. That's not right. Where are Christy, Fatima, and Aaliyah?

He sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, and frowned. Who is Aaliyah? And why would my sister be in bed with us? "Christy," he murmured.

"Hey," she answered. He found her sitting on his computer chair wrapped in a blanket and staring out the window.

"What's wrong?" he asked her softly, stepping across the concubines sleeping on pillows on the floor.

"I just couldn't sleep," she answered. A soft, yellow light from a neighbor's porch light lit her face up. She looked haggard.

"Did you get any sleep?" Kyle asked her.

She shrugged.

"C'mon. There's still an hour before we have to be up." He grabbed her hand and led her to the bed, pulling her down next to him. "I'll hold you and you try to get some sleep."

She smiled wanly at him. He watched her lie there, her face relaxing as she slipped into sleep. She woke up gasping a few minutes later. Her face was pale, and he could feel the sweat breaking out of her body as she trembled.

"Shh, it was just a nightmare," he whispered to her.

"I'm sorry," she cried into his chest. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Christy. It's okay. The nightmare's gone."

"Aaliyah," she whispered. "I'm sorry, it had to be this way."

Who is Aaliyah? he wondered.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Aaliyah was growing weaker. It was getting harder and harder to fend off the silvery leaches. The witches worked the spell in turns, chanting, relieving each other every few hours. The Djinn was curled into a ball, hugging herself, and praying for Kyle to come and save her. He had to come. He loved her. He must be tearing the world apart to find her.

A silvery light tried to attach to her body. She concentrated her will, and forced it away. Another damned silvery appendage replaced it, and another, and another.

Hope was all that kept her going. Kyle will save me. She kept glancing at the door, hoping Kyle would burst in with Earthbones, the magical sword she had gifted him, and chastise these witches for daring to lay hands on the wife of such an important man.

But it had to be soon. Once her will failed, her powers would quickly be drained--and then her life would end. She would be nothing but dust blowing on the wind.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Where is Aaliyah?" Britney asked as she set her lunch tray at the table. Kyle's best friend frowned, her green eyes questing about behind thick glasses, her body remained still, like the surface of a calm lake.

"Who?" Kyle asked. For a moment, a memory of a smiling, dusky-skinned, young woman appeared in his mind, then a sickly-sweet scent wafted it away. "Is she a new student?"

Britney fixed her emerald eyes on him, still as a forest pool. She inhaled deeply, "Maidenhair," she muttered. "And where is Christy?"

"At home," he answered. "She didn't sleep at all last night. She seemed...scared about something. I don't know what. She wouldn't tell me."

"Of course." Britney sat down, her eyes becoming calm pools. "I should come over after school and make sure she is okay."

Kyle looked suspiciously at his friend. "I thought you didn't like Christy."

"It is not that I dislike her. It is that I am afraid she is going to hurt you."

"She'd never hurt me," he dismissed. "So why do you want to see her?"

"Aaliyah," Britney answered.

"Who is this Aaliyah? Christy mentioned her name this morning."

But Britney ignored him, eating her food calmly while she read from a text book. Kyle sighed. Alexina set a green, plastic cafeteria tray in front of him loaded with food, while Carla plopped down on the other side of them. Looking miffed, Chyna sat down opposite from Kyle. She then grinned and unbuttoned her blouse a bit, leaning over. Kyle's cock hardened as he looked at her ample tits almost falling out of her blouse.

Kyle wished he could fool around at school, but he couldn't afford to get caught again. That thought tugged at his memory. Yesterday, he hadn't cared about getting caught when he had taken Carla behind the bleachers during gym and fucked her with... No, I fucked Carla alone, right?

Then why did he remember fucking Carla while she ate out someone's pussy. He strained, but all he could remember was a sickly-sweet scent wafting through his mind. No. It had to have been just the two of us. And it had been very risky. I can't take chances like that right now.

Kyle's resolved failed when he saw Toni Buckley walk by, her aura a light pink. Kyle tried not to think where his ability had come from, but for the last few days he could see women who desired to be dominated by a man. The more they wished it, the pinker their auras. And Toni really wished for it. She was also drop-dead gorgeous in her pleated blue-and-silver cheerleader's skirt and a blue, long-sleeved top with the school's mascot--a gray, charging ram--printed on the front. She had long, auburn hair caught in a ponytail, and flashing, green eyes.

"Alexina and Carla," he whispered, point at Toni. "Why don't you invite her to sit with me?"

"Mmm, she's scrumptious," purred Carla, toying with a lock of her reddish-brown hair.

"We'll get her, Master," Alexina giggled.

Britney looked up from her reading and shook her head at Kyle.

"What?" he asked her.

"I promised your mother I would keep you out of trouble."

"Nothing's going to happen," he dismissed.

Alexina and Carla caught up to the cheerleader. Kyle didn't know what they said, but it involved a bit of giggling, and pointing at Kyle. Toni blushed, but she didn't resist as the two concubines grabbed her arms and led the cheerleader to his table.

"Hi," he smiled, patting the seat next to him.

"Hey, Kyle," Toni muttered.

She sat down. A sweet, fresh scent tickled his nose. He leaned into her auburn hair and inhaled. A fruity shampoo. She squirmed, her cheeks burning. Kyle put an arm around her shoulders and pulled her next to him.

"Aren't you just a hot piece of ass?" he asked.

She blushed more. "I guess so. I've had my share of compliments."

"I want to make you one of my concubines, would you like that?" he asked her.

She didn't answer, staring down at her food on her cafeteria tray.

He leaned in, and whispered into her ear, "I want you to take off your panties."

"Right here?"

"Right here, right now, slut."

Alexina giggled on the other side of Toni. "You should do what he says, or he'll spank you." She placed her hand on Toni's thigh. "I bet your ass will look so pretty after it's been spanked."

"He wouldn't really spank me?" Toni squeaked. "Right?"

"He would," Alexina answered, sliding her hand higher up Toni's thigh. It disappeared beneath her skirt. "And we'd all watch and get so horny. So please, don't do what he says."

"And after he's done spanking you," Chyna purred, "we'd all kiss your red ass to make you feel better."

Toni looked around. The cafeteria was full of students talking, yelling, eating, joking around. But no one seemed to be looking at their table. She lifted her ass off the bench and reached beneath her skirt, pulling down the blue cheerleading spankies and a pair of frilly, pink panties. She slipped them down her legs and over her shoes. Kyle snatched her panties and held them to his nose. She smelled tangy.

"Her crotch is wet," he said, holding the panties up so his concubines could see. Britney wrinkled her nose, and buried her face deeper into her book.

"Kyle, you dog," laughed his friend Corey as he walked by. "You are going to get so busted."

"I won't," Kyle promised.

"You have got to hook me up, man. You can't have every pretty girl in school."

"Try Aleah," Kyle said, flashing his friend a grin. "She's looking for a guy to take her in hand. Trust me."

"Cool. Well, I'll let you get into trouble with your ladies." With a big grin on his face, Corey walked off to find a different table to eat lunch at.

Kyle turned his attention back to Toni. He smiled when he saw Alexina's hand beneath her skirt. "She is so wet, master," the concubine giggled, pulling out fingers damp with Toni's excitement. She sucked them into her mouth, savoring the cheerleader's flavor.

"What a slut," giggled Chyna, her breasts jiggling and seemed about to spill out of her blouse. "She'll fit right in."

Alexina shot her hand back between Toni's thighs. The cheerleader squealed and squirmed. Alexina's fingers came up damp again, and she held them out to Kyle. He sucked them into his mouth and enjoyed the cheerleader's nectar just as much as his concubine had.

"You taste delicious," he told her. "You're making my cock ache."

"I...okay," Toni whispered. "Can I put my panties back on?"

"Not yet." Kyle cupped her chin, and kissed her lips. She didn't resist as he shoved his tongue into her mouth, moaning into his kiss. "I want you to be my concubine. If you want to be used by me, then slide beneath the table and suck my cock."

"You are supposed to be staying out of trouble," Britney said without looking up. "This seems like quite a bit of trouble, Kyle. You will be expelled if you get caught. How will you graduate from college then?"

"Don't worry, we'll keep her hidden," Carla promised. "Right girls?"

Chyna and Alexina nodded. "We don't want Master getting in trouble, Britney."

"See, it'll be fine. You worry too much."

"Someone has to. You are far too blinded by the desires Aaliyah has awakened inside you."

"Who is Aaliyah?" Carla asked.

"Would she make a good concubine?" wondered Chyna.

"It does not matter who she is," Britney answered. "All it matters is the changes that she has awakened you to, Kyle. You have forgotten about caution. You cannot get away with everything. You cannot give in to your desires every time a pretty girl makes your penis tumescent."

"Relax, Britney," he grinned. "No one will notice." He looked at Toni. "So, do you want to be my concubine or not?"

Toni licked her lips, looking around at their classmates who were all talking and eating. She squirmed more, then she slid beneath the table.

"What a slut," Carla chortled. "She's perfect, Master."

Alexina and Carla slid next to him, leaning towards the table to block the sight of the auburn-haired coed unzipping his pants. Her breath was warm on his cock, and her tongue wet and rough as she licked up the shaft. She reached the tip, swirling her tongue about it, then kissed back down.

"I bet she gives great head," Chyna smiled. "All the cheerleaders are sluts for the football team."

"I heard they blew the entire team when they made it to the Championship," Alexina chimed in.

"Maybe if they waited until they actually won, our team wouldn't have gotten creamed," Carla added. She looked down and hissed in annoyance. "Master said to suck his cock, not lick it, slut!" Carla grabbed the cheerleader's ponytail and hauled her up from the base of his cock, then shoved her mouth down his shaft.

"Thank you, Carla," he groaned. Carla beamed and he rewarded her with a kiss on the mouth.

When he broke the kiss, he saw a professor approaching over his shoulder--Ms. Capello, his hot English professor. Adrenaline shot through Kyle. He tried to look natural, but his face burned, and sweat was breaking out on his forehead. He was sure he was going to get caught, and that just made the pressure in his balls increase.

Getting caught was such an exciting thrill.

Ms. Capello's locked eyes with Kyle and gave him a smile, walking towards the table. Kyle tried to lean forward, resting his elbows on the lunch table. His eyes kept focused on his professor's impressive rack. She wore a low-cut, salmon blouse, and her double D's jiggled wonderfully; he couldn't have looked away if he wanted to.

"Kyle," she smiled, stepping up at his table. "And I see your harem is here." She frowned, looking around. "I thought there were more girls."

"Christy's sick," he answered.

His balls were boiling. He gritted his teeth; not wanting to cum in front of his hot professor. She was gorgeous, tan skin and honey-brown hair that was the same shade as Britney's, only Ms. Capello's was carefully styled to fall in a curly mass around her head, accentuating her beautiful face. The complete opposite of his friend's unkempt mane.

"I wanted to talk about your paper. Do you have a minute?"

"I...not really," he groaned. Her tits were so fantastic, and Toni's mouth was so wonderful. He wanted his professor's luscious mounds wrapped around his cock.

"It's not up to your usual standards," she continued. "I understand that you've married three different women, and that's added some pressures to your time, but college needs to come first."

Why did she have to say come?

He bent over the table, his cock flooding Toni's hungry mouth. His fist clenched as he strained not to gasp and moan.

"Are you okay?" Her hand rested on his shoulder. She leaned over and her heavy tits were almost in his face, straining her blouse. Her hand tightened. "What the hell is this?"

Toni looked up at the professor, cum glistening on her lips. "Hi, Ms. Capello," she winced. "Um, I dropped my pen."

"I guess you didn't learn your lesson, Kyle," she sighed. Her cheeks were flushed, and Kyle noticed for the first time that she had a pink aura. He hadn't been paying attention to whether any of his professor were submissive, focusing on his classmates instead. A possibility was born in his mind. "All of you, come with me. We're going straight to the Dean." Her eyes lingered for a moment on his cock. "And put that away!"

His concubines trembled as they stood up. Kyle handed Toni her panties and spankies back, and she quickly pulled them on, flushing deeply as Ms. Capello looked on. Then the professor marched the group out of the cafeteria.

Corey shook his head, mouthing, "I told you."

Kyle gave his friend a confident wink.

Ms. Capello marched the group out of the cafeteria and across the quad to the main building.

"We're going up to my classroom, and you're going to wait there while I fetch the Dean. His office is too small to fit the lot of you."

Kyle nodded, grinning. Toni clung to his arm, shaking with fear. "It'll be okay," he whispered. "I have a..."

"And no talking!"

They entered the main building and walked through the mostly empty hallways, past the rows of beige lockers, and climbed the staircase near the library to the second floor. Her English class was the second door on the right, and she pulled a key out of her skirt's pocket and unlocked her classroom, ushering them inside.

Kyle let his concubines enter first, then he snagged his professor's arm. She froze in disbelief, staring at his hand. Her mouth worked, and she started to protest as he yanked her inside the classroom. "Lock the door," he told her.

"What?" Her brown eyes were wide, and her impressive bosom heaved.

"I said to lock the door," Kyle said, sounding firm as a rock. "You're not going to tell the Dean anything."

"Of course I am," she whispered. "You're just making things worse for yourself, Kyle."

Chyna, the boldest of his concubines, hooked her arm around Toni, and whispered in the cheerleader's ear. The girl blushed and let Chyna lead her farther into the classroom. Ms. Capello saw them, and blushed as they kissed.

"You need to listen to me. I'm a professor."

"You're a woman that craves to be mastered," Kyle stated. "And I'm going to be so masterful to you."

He groped her tit, delighting in the soft feel through her blouse. "Stop that, Kyle."

"Lock the door and submit to me."

"I won't," she whispered, her voice trembling.

"Yes, you will. You are going to reach into your skirt pocket, pull out your key, and lock the door. And then we're going to have some fun."

Her hand reached into her skirt pocket, the keys clinking as she pulled them out and locked the door.

"I'm going to bend you over your desk and fuck your cunt."

She nodded.

"You want to be my slut, don't you?"

"Yes," she whispered. "I love it when the students stare at me. It's why I wear such low-cut blouses."

"You've been dying for one us to have the balls to grasp what you've been offering?" He gave her tit a hard squeeze.

"God, yes."

He let go of her tit and slapped her ass. "Then what are you waiting for?"

His English professor scurried to her desk, her pleasantly plump rear writhing beneath her tight, charcoal skirt. She bent over then reached behind her to hike up her skirt. Her ass was covered by a sheer pair of red panties, pressed so tight against her cunt it was obvious she shaved. She pulled them down and spread herself open. A pink tunnel winked at him as she writhed on the desk.

"Fuck me," she moaned. "I'm such a bad teacher. Every night I fuck myself with a vibrator pretending it's one of you hot, young studs reaming my pussy."

He walked over to his professor, pinching her ass. "No tan lines?"

"I always tan naked at the salon," she panted. "Please. I need your cock. I've been dying to do this."

"I know," Kyle grinned. "I can always tell which women are the dirty little sluts that need to be taken in hand."

"You've changed so much," she panted. "You've grown so confident and sexy. Is it because of Aaliyah?"

"Who?" he frowned, pulling out his cock. Why was everyone talking about her? A sickly-sweet scent tickled his nose.

"Your wi--" He speared her, a low moan cutting off her answer. "Oh, fuck. Pound my naughty cunt. I'm such a bad teacher. Make me cum and you'll get straight A's!"

He gripped her hips, her cunt tight on his cock as he reamed her. He savored every inch of her spongy, hot flesh. Her ass jiggled as he slammed into her. She looked over her shoulder. Her mouth wide with ecstasy.

"We should form a study group," Kyle grunted. "Me, my concubines, and Christy. We'll 'study' English long and hard."

"Mmm, it does feel like that."

"That's your student's cock you're enjoying."

"I know," she moaned. "I'm so baaad."

His concubines were moaning as loud as Ms. Capello, Toni perched on a chair as Chyna feasted on her twat, and Alexina and Carla on the floor scissoring their legs together. He wished Christy was here. And Aaliyah and Fatima.

Who is Aaliyah?

"Yes, yes! I'm cumming," his professor moaned. "I'm cumming on my student's cock. So bad. I'm so fucking bad!"

Her massaging pussy drove the Aaliyah question right out of his mind. He loved the feel of a cumming snatch wrapped about his pumping shaft. He sped up, balls full of cum slapping against her clit. His face clenched, his fingers dug into her hips, and he grunted. His balls spewed his load into her hungry sheath.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned. "Oh, fuck that was wonderful."

"What a bad professor you are," Kyle grinned, his cock softening. He pulled out, and a glob of white cum dripped onto the floor.

Ms. Capello glanced at the clock. "Darn. Lunch is almost over." Then she looked at Kyle. "We can't tell anyone. I'll lose my job." Fear crossed her face.

Kyle stroked her face. "You're my secret slave, aren't you? My hidden concubine"

She nodded. "Until you graduate."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hurry, Kyle! Aaliyah chanted over and over in her mind.

Her will was fading. She wouldn't last much longer. The sun was sinking, the cabin darkening.