The Battered Lamp Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great," he told her, rubbing his hand across her cheek. Her eyes closed and she moaned around his cock, vibrations shivering through him. She definitely knew how to please a man. "You're one of my concubines now."

"Another one," sighed Britney.

"I'm feeling a little randy," Phillipa purred, nuzzling her mate's neck. "Could we...?"

"We need to be ready in case something happens. When we're back at home, I'll play with you."

"Are you gonna cum in her mouth?" Alexina purred, pressing her nubile body against him, her blonde hair streaked with pink matted to her sweaty forehead. "I think you should cum on her face and have her wear it through the rest of her shift."

"That didn't work out well when I did it to you," Kyle reminded.

"Make better wishes," she purred, her lips hot on his neck. "It would be so hot, Master."

It would. His cock suddenly erupted, flooding the nurse's mouth with spunk. He pulled his cock out, aimed at her face. Mindy didn't flinch as his white cum showered her face, running in thick lines down her nose and cheek. Kyle grunted as a last shot splashed on her forehead. She did look so beautiful.

"Aaliyah, I wish Mindy can wear my cum for her entire shift, still fresh and moist, and no one will think it's wrong."

"Done," she gasped, her body shuddering on her concubine's lips.

Kyle turned back to his sleeping sister. "We're waiting," he told her. "Come back soon."

There was nothing more to do here. It was all up to Fatima. She had the weapon, she just needed the courage to face the nightmare and defeat it. Everyone dressed and Kyle said farewell to his newest addition. "You'll watch over her, right, Mindy?"

"I will, Master," she nodded, her face shiny with cum.

"Good."

"We should increase the security at the house," Britney suggested as they headed back to the car. "Transform it into a refuge against any attack, including from the police."

"Do you think it'll come to that?"

Britney nodded. "We missed something at the cabin, Kyle. They have something on you that ties you to the scene and the bodies. It will not be long before they make their move."

"Great," he muttered. "Okay, let's figure out what we need to do to transform the house into a bunker."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, January 25th -- Kamifurano, Hokkaido, Japan

"You delightful kami!" a man moaned, drawing Fumi out of her exhausted sleep.

She was wrapped in warmth, heat dancing on her face. She struggled to open her eyes. A man grunted, a woman moaned, a mattress squeaked. The scent of sex tickled Fumi's nose, and she breathed in that wonderful scent.

Fumi opened her eyes.

And saw nothing. Panic flooded her. She struggled to move, but she was too weak. The bed rasped beside her. I'm in a motel room. Her nose detected the scent of a man's arousal. A woman gasped and moaned. A woman's riding a man in the next bed.

"That's it," purred the woman. The voice was so familiar.

Fumi struggled to remember. She had been at the hot spring. The kami had taken her sight as payment and--

Zaritha had attacked her with fire. That's why the voice sounded familiar. She had been captured by the fire witch. Her body burned as Fumi remembered the pain she had experienced as that woman's horrible flames danced upon her flesh. Fear clutched at Fumi, and she struggled in the confines of the heavy blankets.

"Don't move," moaned Zaritha in English. "You're still injured."

"Such a sweet whore," groaned the man in Japanese. "Oh, yes! Work those hips! I'm gonna fill your cauldron up."

"Good," Zaritha purred. "Give me all your seed."

Fumi felt so weak, her stomach a pit. She felt like she hadn't consumed any cum for weeks. She didn't even have the strength to push the heavy blankets off herself and escape the woman who had tried to murder her. Her ravaged body needed cum, Fumi's Yuki-onna hunger consuming her.

"Yes," the man moaned and Fumi could smell the scent of his cum flooding into Zaritha's cunt. "Oh, yes!"

"Good," purred Zaritha. "Sleep and regenerate."

The man groaned and then a soft, rasping snore echoed through the cabin.

Fumi could smell the cum, her nostril flaring as she inhaled the delicious scent. Even scared, she licked her lips at the aroma of jizz. Her body needed that life-giving substance. The bed shook and moved. Zaritha crawled onto it then straddled Fumi's face

Fumi remembered her dreams. "Have you been feeding me?"

"Every hour," Zaritha purred, shifting on the bed. "Your wounds have almost healed."

"Why?"

"You freed me." A drop of cum fell out of Zaritha's pussy on to Fumi's lips. She licked the salty fluid into her mouth, her body purring with delight. Then Zaritha's pussy pressed into Fumi's lips. "Your arrow knocked off my slave bracer. I came back to save you. To thank you for freeing me."

Fumi didn't care what Zaritha's reasons were, not when her body needed the cum to heal.

"Mmm, keep licking me. Your tongue is so delightful, Fumi."

The Yuki-onna wormed her tongue into every part of Zaritha's spicy pussy, savoring the heat of the ifrit's flesh as Fumi searched for every bit of the life-giving cum. It was not as satisfying as cum straight from the source, but it was better than nothing. The ifrit gasped and moaned, rubbing her pussy across Fumi's lips.

"That's it. Keep licking me. Make me cum and get the last bit of his spunk out of my hole."

Yes! Give it to me!

Fumi found Zaritha's clit, flicking her tongue across the woman's sensitive bud. Zaritha gasped, her hips bucking hard. Fumi kept batting the nub then sucked it between her lips, nibbling with her teeth. The woman loved that, her screeching loud, and a flood of more juices squirted into her face. Zaritha's pussy clenched, expelling more of the man's cum from the depths of her hole.

So wonderful.

Zaritha rolled off of her, a big smile on her face. "You are getting quite good at that, Fumi."

"Thanks, I guess." Fumi licked her lips, cleaning the last traces. "What are you?"

"An Ifrit," she answered.

"You attacked me?"

"I did. I was forced to. But you freed me from a dangerous man's control."

"And he sent you to kill me?"

"Yes. He wanted your bow."

Fumi tried to sit up, panic flooding her. She needed that bow.

"It's in the corner. Do not worry. You're going to need it once you're healed."

"Because he'll keep trying to kill me?"

"Worse. He is Kyle's enemy. He wanted you removed before you reunited with Kyle."

"Who is this man?"

"Someone close to Kyle. The dean at his college. Kyle has no idea."

"We have to help him!" Fumi wished she wasn't so weak.

"We will. When you're better. With our help, Kyle will be able to defeat the bastard!"

"Then we need to hurry and get me better. I need more cum."

"I think you're strong enough to get it right from the source," Zaritha grinned. "I'll go find you a few men to fuck."

"No. That'll kill them. Blowing them will be enough."

The Ifrit snorted. "Suite yourself. It'll be longer."

Fumi never wanted to feel another man dying to feed her body. "Blowjobs will be enough."

"Okay. I'll be back."

She felt heat on her face, fire burning, and fear beat in her heart. Then the door opened and cold air blew in as Zaritha slipped out. Fumi laid back on the bed, determination flooding her. I will get stronger and get back to you, my love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

South Hill, Washington

"Are you really going on a date with Dean Burke?" Kyle asked his mom as she put the finishing touches on her makeup. He couldn't remember the last time he had seen Faiza dressed up.

"I am." She glanced at him. "You...healed your sister last night, right?"

"Hopefully," Kyle nodded. "It's really up to her spirit at this point."

"Well, Fatima's a fighter. So I should have nothing to worry about."

"But...what about last night? Us?" Kyle found himself thinking about making love to his mom all day at college. Between his sister-wife's expected recovery and thinking about his mom, Kyle barely had time to worry about Fumi and Christy, let alone pay attention to his schoolwork. "I mean, we made love, Mom."

Her cheeks blushed. "That was a one-time thing. It's not right. We shouldn't do that. You're my son."

"But we enjoyed it, right?"

"I won't lie. It was like being with your father again." She let out a sigh. "It was wonderful. But he's dead and you are not your father. I've grieved long enough for him. I'll always love your dad, but I need a living man in my life. And, no, I don't need to be part of your ever growing harem." She gave him a look. "Did I see one of the nurses from the hospital I saw downstairs?"

"Mindy is a great woman," Kyle said, feeling suddenly defensive.

"I'm sure she is. They're all great women and girls, but I don't want to be part of a crowd. I just want someone to be with who cares only for me."

"And that's the Dean?"

She shrugged. "Who knows. Maybe. Or maybe tonight will be a complete disaster. But it's time I lived again. You and Fatima are grown up and soon it'll just be me in this house." She turned and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Now, you and your concubines aren't going to burn down the house with whatever's going on downstairs?"

"Phillipa is casting some defensive spells to augment Aaliyah's protections."

"Do you think you'll need them?"

Britney's warning filled his mind. The cops were suspicious of him. "Probably not," he lied. He squirmed "Well, I guess, have fun on your date."

The doorbell rang.

"Oh, that must be him," Faiza gushed, her cheeks growing flustered. "How do I look?"

"Just fine, Mom."

"Good. Oh, I hope this goes well. I haven't been on a first date since, well, I was Fatima's age."

"Yeah, Uncle Ethan told me some stories about you and dad."

Her eyes widened. "Well, we may have had some wild times. Not unlike you and your women."

"Dean Burke's here," Carla reported, poking her head into the door. "He's handsome. All the girls at school gossip about him. Have fun, Mother."

"Thanks." His mom gave Carla a hug. "Keep my son out of trouble."

"We'll try." Both women giggled, then his mom headed downstairs.

Carla smiled at him. "I know how to keep you out of trouble, Master."

"How?" he asked.

She peeled her top off, exposing those wonderful, round tits. "If you're too busy fucking, then you can't get into trouble."

Kyle liked her plan, reaching out to grasp a round melon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Faiza looked stunning even in such a conservative, dark-purple dress. She had dusky skin and lush lips, her eyelashes dark and mysterious. The man who called himself Dean Burke smiled at the sight of her, eager to delve into her soul and make Kyle's mother his instrument.

His weapon.

"You look beautiful tonight, Faiza," he grinned, holding out the single, red rose.

Dark color suffused her cheeks. "Thank you, Stanley," she answered, taking the rose and inhaling it delicately. "Let me just put this in a vase and we'll get going. Would you like to come in?"

"I would." He could feel the air humming with electricity. Phillipa was casting a spell. Something had been done to pull Phillipa out of Burke's influence. As one of Ms. Franklin's coven, she should have fallen under Burke's power, but she was calling on Ishtar now. Kyle and his women always found new ways to trouble him.

"I hope you will treat my mother-in-law well," the Djinn said.

Burke's heart stopped at the sight of her beauty. Such power beat in Aaliyah's body. His cock hardened, thinking about all the fun, and painful, ways he could extract the ocean of power. Her screams would be exquisite, her youthful body trembling as he used her in every way imaginable until she would only be a husk to be discarded. He wanted to seize her right now. His hands trembled to hold her lamp again.

But homunculi prowled the house and spells had been warded into its foundations. Kyle could summon his artifact. The man calling himself Burke did not live this long by taking unnecessary risks. He had learned patience over the centuries.

Kyle came downstairs, giving Burke a hard stare. A topless coed, one of Kyle's whores, pressed into Kyle's back. "You'll be a gentleman."

Burke almost snorted with laughter. The gall of this youth. He surrounds himself with more and more women, and yet wants his mother to be kept on a pedestal. Faiza walked back into the room, the rose in a crystal vase full of water. Kyle scowled.

The boy is jealous. He's known her flesh, and he is not happy about my poaching. Burke suppressed his smile. He could make use of their carnal relationship.

"Shall we?" Faiza asked, nervous excitement about her.

"Yes, let's." He glanced at Kyle. "Don't worry. I'll return your mother unharmed."

"Did Kyle say something to you?" Faiza frowned

"Just showing concern for his mother like a dutiful son."

Burke took Faiza's hand and led her out to his conservative Toyota Prius, the perfect car for a college dean to own. He'd prefer something flashier, but that would not do. He held the door open for her, his hand touching hers as she climbed in, and whispered a spell, "Let this woman be putty in my hands, Hecate."

Faiza shivered.

He walked around the car, sliding inside and pushing the button to start the Prius up, then he looked at her; she gave him a shy smile. "Unzip my pants and pull my cock out."

"What?" she blinked.

"When I give you an order, slut, you obey." His voice was hard as ice. She flinched, confusion brimming in her eyes.

"Is this a joke, Stanley?"

"Did I tell you to talk, slut?"

"No." She reached for the door handle. "This was a--"

He touched her. The spell shot pain through her, forcing her hand to release the handle. "When I give you an order, slut, you will obey, or there will be consequences."

"Sorry," she whispered.

He let go of her. "Now pull my cock out, slut!"

She swallowed, reaching over, her dusky hands shaking as she unzipped him. He could smell the fear pouring off of her. He was going to have so much fun degrading her. Her hand reached in, pulling his hard cock out, her fingers soft.

He seized her dark hair, pulling her face down hard. She gasped in pain; his cock grew harder. "Suck it, whore. That's all your mouth is good for."

That's all every woman's mouth was good for.

His cock slid into her hot mouth. He shoved her all the way down until her lips touched his pubic hair, his dick buried down her throat. She panicked, struggling to get back up, to breathe. Her fight was so sweet. With his free hand, he put the car in drive and pulled out from the curb.

"That's it, whore," he laughed. "Suck my cock."

Terror was replacing fear. Faiza's hands pushed on his body. He only laughed. Her throat constricted around his cock, tight and hot. He wasn't going to last long in her struggling throat. She cried, vibrations humming through his cock. He groaned, fighting to stay focused on his driving. His balls boiled.

"Keep working my cock. Cry harder. That's it, whore! You're going to be mine!"

His cock erupted, shooting his cum down her throat. He grunted, pulling hard on her hair. He loved defiling his enemy's mother. She swallowed his cum, polluting her body with his essence. He would pollute all of Kyle's women before he was done. Kyle had such a fine harem, and they would all scream for Burke's pleasure in his dungeon.

He let go of Faiza. She popped her head back up, gasping, tears staining her mascara down her face. She looked at him, her eyes bewildered, his cum staining her lips, and her cheeks red with exertion--she looked even more beautiful.

"I don't understand, Stanley."

"What are you?" he demanded.

"A slut," she whispered.

"My slut." He sized her chin. "Right?"

"Yes," Faiza whispered. She had strength, but she was helpless to fight the spell. How he would love to break her for real, but he needed her ready soon. He had a lot of work to do with her tonight.

"How wet are you?"

She didn't answer, her spirit still fighting the spell. He shoved his hand down to her dress, squeezing her breast hard through her blouse, his fingers finding her hard nipples. He twisted and pinched; her eyes widened and a moan of pain escaped her lips.

"Answer the question, slut!"

"I'm...wet." She looked down, shame burning through her.

"Of course you are. You're a slut."

She was perfect for what he needed. He pulled into his garage, climbing out of the car and walking around to her side of the car. He grabbed her by the hair, hauling her out; her screams were so delightful as he led her through his house and down into his basement.

"We are going to have such fun tonight. But don't worry, I'll return you unharmed." He chuckled, his feet and laughs echoing down the staircase. "I promised your son, after all."

His cock was already hard as he imagined which flail he would use on her pretty behind as he worked his magic on her.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That's it," Chyna purred. "Work those tits up and down his cock just like that."

The busty concubine leaned against Kyle as they sat on the living room couch. Nurse Mindy had her tits wrapped around his cock, her silky flesh rubbing up and down. Kyle groaned every time she brushed the sensitive tip of his cock, his orgasm nearing.

"She's a quick learner," he groaned to his first concubine.

"Yes, she is," Chyna approved. "Master is going to cum all over those big tits."

Mindy smiled and worked her tits up and down his cock faster. "Please do it, Master," she moaned. "I loved wearing your cum all night at the hospital! I want to rub your semen into my tits and feel your cum drying on my skin all night long."

"Keep doing that and you'll get your wish!" he groaned, his hand running through her short, black hair.

Mindy's tongue licked his cock on the downstroke, just a flick before her pillowy tits slid back up. His body twitched.

"You dirty slut," Chyna laughed. "Very nice!"

She licked again, her tongue swirling about his entire head before she slid her tits back up. Kyle's hips twitched, his cock throbbed, then his cum erupted in a fountain of white, splashing onto Mindy's chin and neck before falling onto her generous tits.

"Yes! Thank you, Master!" she moaned as a second blast of cum erupted, her tits sliding up to squeeze even more cum out of his cock.

"You're welcome," he groaned, leaning back into the couch and panting. "You did very well, Mindy."

She beamed.

"When are you coming to bed?" Aaliyah asked. "We have classes in the morning."

Kyle glanced at the clock. It was after midnight. He thought his mom would have been home hours ago. He was growing worried. "When she's home."

"Mother is fine. I can feel her."

"Where is she, Aaliyah?"

The Genie concentrated. "She's almost here. In fact, she's rounding the corner."

Headlights flooded through the window as a car pulled up to the curb. Kyle went to the window to see his mom, her hair mused, being escorted to the house by Dean Burke. Not only was her hair mused, but her dress was rumpled. The pair looked like they had been fucking. Kyle's stomach soured.

Kyle scowled as the pair kissed on the porch. They're acting like horny teenagers. He walked to the front door and ripped it open. "Hey, Mom."

"Oh, hi, dear," Faiza said, pulling away from her date. "You're still up."

"Yeah."

His mother-in-law's cheeks were dark with color. "I had a good time, Stanley."

"So did I," Dean Burke leered, then slapped his mom's ass. She just giggled and gave him a fond look. "Good night, Faiza."

"Night." She stepped into the house, closing the door.

"So you had a good time, Mother?" Aaliyah smiled.

"Yeah, couldn't you tell," Kyle grumbled.

"I did." His mom yawned. "Boy, did he wear me out though. Why don't we all go to bed? You have college in the morning."