The Battered Lamp Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finally!" Fatima shouted. She channeled her fire with all the anger inside her. Flames exploded from her yari, driving back the shadows attacking her and striking the insectrosity in the face. It lurched back, bellowing, its eyes blinking.

She dived past it, racing towards Mrs. Skinner. Her body seemed liquid now, made of inky shadows. Fumi's arrows streaked down the hallway and the creature behind her roared loud.

"Banzai!" Fatima screamed, aiming her yari at the shadowy teacher.

Shadows stabbed at her, halting her charge. She swung her fiery spear and the shadows were dispersed by her flames.

By my light. Just like the nightmare had been.

Mrs. Skinner took a step back as Fatima hurtled forward, her flames burning brighter and brighter, a white-hot fire shining at the tip of her spear. She fed it with all the anger and passion possessed in her small body.

This bitch tried to kidnap my wife! She tried to kill me! She tried to kill Fumi! "How dare you try to harm the people I love!"

She lunged with her yari shining pure light. Mrs. Skinner's body rippled, flowing like shadows back away from her lunge. Fatima bellowed her rage, stabbing and stepping forward, working through her forms as she tried to let her blade find the shadow teacher's flesh.

"Stop that! Just stand still so I can kill you, bitch!"

"I am the shadows! I cannot be touched. I can always flow away from the light!"

Fatima stabbed.

"You can never touch me. You are a weak, insignificant worm. I will enjoy watching the light fade from your eyes!"

Fatima feinted, attacking to the left. Mrs. Skinner flowed to the right and she change her thrust. Mrs. Skinner reacted, her body rippling back away from the point. The tip of Fatima's yari was mere inches from finding the shadow's form.

It wasn't enough.

A great wind roared, sweeping down the hallway. It struck the shadowy teacher, pushing her forward onto Fatima's spear. Mrs. Skinner's body rippled as her spear penetrated shadowy flesh. Fatima pushed all her anger into her yari; the fire burned even hotter. Pure light shone through the inky teacher, dissolving the shadows, leaving unmarred flesh behind.

Her light flared so bright, Fatima had to squeeze her eyes shut.

When Fatima opened her eyes, an old woman was impaled on her spear, her body twisted by the ravages of age. The hag's body slumped, sliding back off her spear, a burned hole in her stomach, smoke rising in small tendrils up.

"Fatima!" Aaliyah shouted. Her Genie sister-wife threw her arms around, hugging her tight. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine!" Fatima said, hugging her back.

The insectrosity was gone, reverted back to his human form. The football player lay dead, his body pincushioned by Fumi's arrows. Fumi walked over, throwing her arms around the both of them, hugging them tight.

"What's going on?" Fatima asked. "Why didn't Kyle come?"

"He's been arrested," Fumi said. "Britney went to rescue him."

"We can't stay here," Aaliyah shouted. "Burke's office isn't far. He has to have heard the fight!"

Fatima glanced down the hallway, fear itching at her guts. Burke could step around the corner at--

She let out a gasp of fear. Burke appeared, his handsome face twisted in anger. "Let's go! There he is!"

Aaliyah produced her key, used it on the nearest door, and opened it onto the special room. Burke's eyes narrowed on Fatima as he strode down the hallway. Aaliyah dived in, then Fumi, and Fatima followed last, slamming the door behind her.

"He can't get in here, right?" she asked, leaning against the door.

"No," Aaliyah said.

"What happened?" Ann asked, throwing her arms around Fatima.

"Why haven't you evacuated to the SUV?" Fatima asked, looking around at all the concubines.

"Britney commandeered it to save Kyle," Fumi answered. "I guess we just have to hunker down in here."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Christy hurtled down through the thick, gray clouds wrapped in rainbow light, her hand gripping Sable's. The clouds suddenly gave way to rainy South Hill, hurtling down at a group of three cop cars, the ground littered with dead cops.

What is going on?

The asphalt road rushed up at her. The rainbow light vanished and hammering rain struck her, ice cold knifing through her naked body. She stood next to a wounded Britney, the fierce girl's face twisted in rage, blood staining her shoulder. Kyle lay inside unconscious.

"What's going on?" Christy asked.

"Where did you come from?" Britney gasped, then she shook her head. "That does not matter. We are surrounded by the police."

Christy looked over and blinked at the cops aiming shotguns at them from behind their car.

"Mistress?" Sable whined.

"We need to work a sleep spell," Christy said, grasping Sable's hand. "Quickly!"

"Lie face down on the ground," a voice boomed through a megaphone. "Hands on your heads, ankles crossed. Now!"

"Ishtar," Christy chanted, raising her hand up as her amber pendant flashed between her naked breasts. Her teeth wanted to chatter so bad, but she forced herself to ignore the cold rain. "Protect your servant and put to sleep those that threaten her!"

"Ishtar," Sable chanted beside her, looking the opposite way.

"Lie face down now or we'll...open... What's going...?"

Ishtar's spell took effect, the cops dropping down, their shotguns clattering on the asphalt. Christy turned to Britney, shivers wracking the wounded woman's body and she hugged herself. "Let me heal you, Britney."

"No! Phillipa is hurt." She pointed to the shot girl. "She cannot die. Help her."

"Sable," Christy said. "Go help Phillipa."

"Jade is alive," Sable whispered, using Phillipa's coven name. Sable smiled broadly and stumbled over to the wounded witch.

"What's Phillipa to you?" Christy asked Britney, touching her shoulder.

"My mate."

Christy blinked, wondering what had happened while she was in the Spirit Realm. No, that can wait. She cast the healing spell. She had worked it before when she healed her mother's ovarian cancer. The bullet worked out of Britney's shoulder, falling to her lap, then the flesh knitted back together.

She turned her attention to Kyle, grasping his head and bending down to kiss his bloody forehead. Then she prayed, "Ishtar, share your love with this man and restore him to his health." Her amber pendant flared bright, bathing his face. His angular eyes opened, staring up at her, blinking in confusion.

"Christy?"

"Yes," she whispered, tears joining the rainwater dripping down her face. She tensed, waiting for the hatred to appear in his face. He sat up, his arms reaching out, then he pulled her to him in the backseat of the cop car.

"You came back."

She shivered in his arms, absorbing the heat of his body as she clung to him. "You needed me."

His lips captured hers and she forgot all about the cold.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Burke's feet echoed as he strode down the hall, barely giving the corpse of Shadow a glance. He muttered a shield spell as he reached the door Aaliyah, Fatima, and Fumi had disappeared into. It was a janitor's closet. They were trapped like rats.

It was time to end this.

He ripped open the door, ready for their attack.

A mop handle spilled out. They were gone.

A great rage burned inside him. He turned, seeing the students peering out of their classrooms. "The college's on lockdown!" he snarled.

Classroom doors were slammed and locked.

"So Shadow couldn't handle some teenagers," the Vicar sneered as he strode up still wearing the disguise of the dead Mr. Skinner. Besides the young and inexperienced Sable, he was the last member of Burke's coven. "She always was a useless cunt. You should have left her to rot in that Magyar hovel."

"Kyle and his whores are dangerous," Burke growled. "We have to assume the cops can't hold Kyle for much longer."

"What should we do?"

"Something is keeping Faiza in her house. Take Braiden and Frankie and go fetch her. It is time to end this."

The Vicar smiled, a staff of black forming out darkness appeared in his hand. Then his body folded, teleporting through Darkness thanks to Shadowedge, the Ghul artifact he possessed. Burke strode back to his office. He had long prepared this school. It was time to activate its defenders. It was time to fight.

He would not to let Aaliyah slip out of his hands again. For almost thousand years he had been obsessed with that lamp. Ever since he had picked the lamp up from that Moslem's corpse and had felt its power. He was so close. His fingers clenched, remembering the feel of the brass lamp slipping out of his fingers as the Mediterranean had swallowed them both up.

He opened a locked cupboard and pulled out a simple candle made of black wax. The focus for the spell. He lit it and the sickly-sweet scent of maidenhair leaves billowed through the air, wafting down all the halls of the school. Students, professors, and janitors inhaled the scent.

They would defend their school.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Kyle held the shivering Christy on his lap, her wet, naked body pressed against him. He was so happy to see her again. He had missed her this last week, fearing he would never see her again after she fled in guilt.

"I'm so sorry," she whispered when she broke the kiss. "I was such a cunt for what I did to Aaliyah."

"It's okay," he told her, stroking her damp hair.

"It's not. What I did was so terrible."

He held her tight. "You're back. You helped us save Aaliyah. You just saved me. That's all that matters."

"I don't think this is the time," Britney said, peering down into the back of the cop car. "More police are approaching. We need to clear the scene."

"Right," Kyle nodded.

Cradling Christy, he climbed out of the cop car and looked around. Phillipa stood with Mindy and--

"Is that Sable?" Kyle blinked. Last time he had seen the witch, he had struck her in the face with the pommel of Earthbones at the cabin the night he had rescued Aaliyah.

"She's my, well, concubine," Christy said, shifting. "I, um, attacked her with a Love Elemental, and she's going to be besotted with me for the rest of her life."

Kyle laughed. "What have you been up to?"

"A lot," she admitted as he carried her to the SUV.

"Master," Mindy smiled, peeling bloody, surgical gloves off her hand.

"What's going on?" Kyle asked, looking around.

"The police, bewitched by Burke, arrested you," Britney answered. "While you were incapacitated, Burke moved on Aaliyah."

"What?" Fear beat in his heart. "Is she okay?"

"I do not know. Fumi went to her aid but I chose to rescue you."

"What?" he growled, rounding on Britney. "Aaliyah was in danger and you didn't help her!"

Britney was unfazed. "I protect you, Kyle."

"You protect us all."

"But you first."

Christy shivered in his arms and he turned and walked faster to the SUV. If Aaliyah's hurt... He would deal with Britney if that happened.

Shannon climbed out of the SUV as he strode up, the MILF concubine smiling in relief. Kyle gave her a nod and ducked into the back of Shannon's vehicle. Christy gasped at the extra-dimensional space.

Aaliyah! Kyle sent, his heart hammering.

Did Britney free you? his Genie wife sent back.

Relief flooded Kyle. She was safe. Yes. With Christy's help. Are you okay?

Christy is with you? Her sending was full of confused emotions.

Is that a problem?

There was a pause. If she saved you, then there is no problem. I am with Fumi and Fatima and the concubines. We're in the room. Burke is after us.

That was easily fixed. I wish for all my wives and concubines in the room to be in the SUV!

Done! Relief spilled through her thoughts.

In a flash, the back of the SUV was filled with his concubines and wives. Kyle was greeted by a great chorus of, "Masters!"

"We were so scared," Toni said, clutching Alexina.

"There's blood! Are you okay?" Chyna asked.

"I'm fine. Christy healed me."

Britney and Phillipa piled in. They weren't part of the harem.

"What's she doing here?" Fatima growled, standing in the center of the concubines, leaning on her yari.

"She saved me," Kyle said, pulling Christy tight.

"And I'm thankful for that," Aaliyah said, sitting on Kyle's right, hugging them both and kissing Christy on the lips.

"You forgive me?" Christy whispered. "What I did to you was so wrong, I..."

Aaliyah touched Christy's lip with her finger. "You saved our husband."

"Thank you," Fumi said, her bow transformed into her glasses, and she hugged Kyle and Christy from the other side.

Kyle savored the feel of his three wives and looked over his shoulder at Fatima. "She made a mistake."

"Yeah, and I almost spent my life stuck in a nightmare because of her mistake." Her yari vanished in a flash of fire and she fell into the midst of the concubines, pulling Kayleah and Ann to her. "You can cuddle with the nasty bitch, but I want no part in it."

"Maybe I should go," Christy whispered. "I don't want to--"

"No," Aaliyah said. "You're part of the harem."

"Yes," Kyle agreed. "You're my wife. You're the first woman I loved."

Christy smiled and kissed him, her lips hot against his.

"Where are we going?" Shannon asked, pulling the SUV away.

Kyle knew he should answer, but Christy's lips were so hot and it was so wonderful to kiss her again.

"Home," Britney answered. "We need to bunker up and plan our next move."

"There's a lot of police heading this way," Shannon called from the driver's seat.

Christy shifted on his lap, her legs straddling him, her pussy grinding into his growing bulge. This really wasn't the time, but Kyle's blood was boiling and Christy was so wet and lithe on him, her tongue wiggling into his mouth.

"Can you cast a spell, Phillipa?" Britney asked

"Let me think. Perhaps veil. I could cloak the car in invisibility."

"That does not sound safe."

Kyle broke the kiss with Christy, turning to Aaliyah. Her dusky face was flushed and she leaned in, kissing him. Christy's lips nuzzled at his neck and cheek, joining Aaliyah's in a three-way kiss. I wish I was naked.

His clothes vanished, his hard cock pressing into Christy's wet pussy. She moaned, grinding harder, sliding her wet silk across his girth. Her hips shifted, the tip of his cock nuzzling her pussy, and then she engulfed him. It was so wonderful to be buried inside her, and Kyle let out a deep groan.

"Does her pussy feel good?" purred Fumi.

"Yes," Kyle groaned.

Christy turned her head, looking at Fumi. "Hi!" she purred, her hips rising up and down. "So, you're Fumi?"

"Yes. We didn't have time to properly meet last week at the cabin. Does our husband's cock feel good inside you?"

"So good," she panted, leaning back, her perky tits bouncing before Kyle's face. Aaliyah captured one pink nipple, Christy's pussy squeezing down on his cock as she let out a pleased squeal.

"You guys are having fun without me," pouted Fatima.

"You could join us," Fumi purred. "Come squeeze between me and our husband."

"Come suck on Christy's nipple," Kyle said. "I know how much you loved to do that."

"She'll just betray us," Fatima said.

"I won't," Christy moaned. "I'm all Kyle's! I love him. And you, Fatima. I was just a jealous bitch. But I get it now. The harem."

"Come join us," Fumi smiled. "I'll finger you."

"Fine," Fatima said, then wormed her naked body between Fumi and Kyle.

He had all four of his wives in his arms. Fatima's lips latched onto Christy's right tit, moaning as Fumi's hand wormed between her thighs. Christy's hips rose faster, her pussy tight and wet on his cock. Kyle let his hands slide down Fumi and Aaliyah's backs, cupping their supple asses, pulling them closer together.

"All mine," he groaned. "Finally."

"Yes!" Fumi moaned, her lips nuzzling at Fatima's neck. "You finally have all of us."

His cock erupted into Christy's pussy, Christy gasping and moaning, her pussy cumming, milking the last of his cum out of his cock. He shuddered in delight as her delicious flesh writhed about him. Aaliyah smiled, pulling Christy off of him and buried her face between her thighs, licking up his cum.

"Clean me up, Fatima," Kyle groaned.

"You just want me to lick her pussy juices," she pouted.

"It's so hot."

"Fine." Then a wicked smile crossed Fatima's lips. "You better keep fingering me, Fumi."

"I will," she promised as Fatima lowered her lips, licking up Kyle's cock, gathering Christy's sticky juices with her tongue.

Kyle groaned as her tongue brushed the sensitive tip of his cock. Christy giggled and gasped as Aaliyah feasted on her pussy. Christy leaned over her tongue licking up the other side of his cock, brushing Fatima's lips.

"Hey, I'm sucking him," Fatima snapped. "You can lick his balls." Then she opened her mouth and greedily sucked the tip of Kyle's cock into her hungry lips.

Christy licked down his shaft, nuzzling at his balls as Fatima purred, bobbing her head in delight. Kyle groaned, leaning back as Fatima moaned louder. Fumi's fingers pumped in and out of Fatima's sopping pussy, filling the air with her sweet scents.

"That's it, dear wife," Fumi moaned. "Enjoy my fingers. Cum so hard. Let your passion moan about our husband's cock and make him cum."

"Uh-huh," Christy added. "Ooh, and Aaliyah. Oh, wow. You're even better at licking pussy than last week."

"I've had a lot of practice," she giggled before lowering her dusky face between Christy's pale thighs.

Kyle groaned, lost to the lust of his two wives pleasing his cock. Fatima's mouth bobbed up and down, her fiery passion driving her. She was eager for his cum. Christy massaged his balls with her lips and tongue, his passion growing.

"Fuck," he groaned, the pressure growing at the tip of his cock.

"Master, you should finish up," Shannon said. "We're getting close to home."

"Yeah," Kyle groaned, his balls tightening. And then he erupted into Fatima's hungry mouth. His wife moaned as she drank down his cum. Christy kissed up his cock, her lips meeting Fatima's, the pair melding into a kiss, swapping Kyle's cum. Fatima's eyes were closed, lost in the moment.

She shuddered, cumming on Fumi's pumping fingers. She moaned into Christy's lips. And then her eyes shot open, and she pulled her lips away, glaring at Christy like the woman had tricked her. Christy just smiled, licking her lips.

"Thanks for sharing," Christy moaned, her eyes squeezing shut. She let out a squeaking moan as her orgasm trembled through her.

"Yeah, yeah," Fatima panted, sitting up.

The SUV turned the corner onto Kyle's street. Shannon hit the brakes.

"What's wrong?" Kyle asked, his thoughts heavy with lust.

"Get your weapons Master!" gasped Shannon. "The front of the house has been ripped open!"

Christy slid off of him, gasping for breath. Kyle stood up, walking forward and peering out the front windshield. Through the driving rain he could see the front of his gray house smashed open, splintered lumber dotting the lawn.

"Aaliyah, clothes!" In a flash of yellow, Kyle and the rest of his harem were clothed.

"Step on it, Shannon!" Fatima shouted, her yari appearing in a burst of flames.

Kyle reached out, remembering how Earthbones felt in his hand, the blade bearing the strength of the very earth. His weapon appeared in a swirl of golden light, the katana glinting as Shannon sped forward. He held onto her seat as she slammed on the brakes. The SUV skid to a halt on the wet road.

Britney was the first out, her katar in hand. Kyle followed her, Fatima on his heels. "Stay in the car, Aaliyah."

"Phillipa and Sable with me," Christy said. "We're going to hang back and provide support."

Braiden, his former friend, stood in the wreckage of the house. Only there was something different about him. His skin had a gray pallor and was waxy, his legs and arms long and gangly. His head twisted almost all the way around to look behind him.