The Battered Lamp Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her cock buried into Phillipa's tight depths. The cum erupted out of her. She shuddered and collapsed on her mate. Pleasure pulsed out of her and into her love. She captured Phillipa's lips, kissing her as the pleasure slowly bled out of her.

"That's was good," Phillipa sighed, nuzzling at Britney's neck.

Then Britney noticed what was happening outside. A winter storm howled and all she could see was white snow obscuring everything. She glanced back at the orgy. If Kyle had learned where to go, they wouldn't be leaving any time soon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Sapphine Caves, The Hidden Realm

Aaliyah stared at Zaritha, trying to peer into the Ifrit's mind and figure out her thoughts. It was clear to the Jann that Zaritha was conflicted on some level. The Ifrit had been ordered to kill her, but hadn't. And instead of taking Aaliyah straight to the Marid, she had instead dropped them in the Sapphine Caves.

And this was, perhaps, the greatest hiding spot in the entirety of the Hidden Realm.

Of course, so long as she was in here, Aaliyah couldn't communicate with Kyle through the bond they had. She couldn't let her husband know where she was. She couldn't even answer his wishes. She had no idea what was happening to her family.

"Are we just going to sit in here forever?" Aaliyah asked. Twice more she had tried to escape, but the Ifrit was too quick.

"I'm thinking," Zaritha muttered. The Ifrit was probably trying to work out a way to alert the Marid's where they were without letting Aaliyah communicate with Kyle.

"What you need to do is let me go. I am your Sultana and head of the Harem you belong to."

Zaritha scowled. "I serve Rashid, not you. You cannot be the Sultana without deposing the rightful ruler."

"But you can't deny you belong to Kyle. You swore the oaths. You are his."

"I didn't mean it," she muttered.

"That doesn't matter. You swore an oath. You cannot violate that oath."

"And what about the oath I swore to Rashid?"

"Marriage oaths supersede oaths of fidelity," Aaliyah reminded her.

"Marriage oath," Zaritha sneered. "A concubine barely swears that."

"It still comes first. You serve Kyle."

"Fine," she spat. "But I don't see him here."

"And I'm his first wife. You shall obey me."

Zaritha gave Aaliyah a considering look. "Kyle never clarified the structure of his harem." She smiled like a hungry cat. "So I'm not sure if I have to obey you."

Aaliyah narrowed her eyes. She needed to convince Zaritha to obey her or she was never getting out of these caves. She knew she couldn't defeat the Ifrit. Jann powers did not run to the martial like an Ifrit, and her powers were bound by her father's edict. Until he released her, she could only use her powers to aide Kyle with hearth and harem.

"There is a pool of water over there," Aaliyah said. "I would like to bathe."

"Fine," Zaritha sighed. "Why not."

Aaliyah walked over, tugging on the chain and forcing her captor to follow her to the pool of water glinting in the sapphire floor. It was quite beautiful down here, all the crystal facets catching the light Zaritha had conjured, the gemstone walls sparkling with brilliance. The entirety of the cave was made of sapphire, blue as the ocean depths.

Aaliyah dismissed her clothes, one of the few, minor powers still available to her. She didn't even have to bathe herself, she could just make herself clean. Being presentable to her husband was an innate part of her duties.

But she had a plan.

A bottle of her favorite body wash and a pink loofah appeared on the floor. She didn't have to make herself clean, she could summon the items she needed to keep up her appearances. She stepped into the water, sinking down, shivering at the cold touch, her nipples hardening.

"Warm my bath, Ifrit," she said in her most imperious tone.

"What?" Zaritha demanded.

"As a concubine, you should know that attending to a wife in the bath is one of your duties regardless if Kyle told you to obey me."

Zaritha scowled, then sighed and touched the water. It warmed around her, the surface steaming. It was good that she was getting the Ifrit to obey her commands. If Aaliyah could train Zaritha into the habit of obeying her in small matters, she could work up to larger commands.

"Now attend me."

"You mean I have to bathe you?"

Aaliyah looked at her. "Of course. Use the body wash and the loofah and wash me, concubine."

"Fine." In a flash of fire, the Ifrit's clothes vanished.

She was quite lovely, with skin darker than Aaliyah and breasts that were large and round, nipples dark points. Aaliyah let her eyes drift down to Zaritha's sleek stomach and the dark bush that adorned her pussy.

"I'm going to enjoy watching your execution," muttered Zaritha as she squirted the lavender-scented body wash onto the loofah, rubbing it to produce a film of suds. She pressed the loofah hard against Aaliyah's skin, trying to make the experience as uncomfortable as possible.

Aaliyah didn't flinch. I need to be strong. I am one of Kyle's Sultanas. One day I shall sit by his side as he rules. I need to have the dignity and poise that befits my eventual station. I will not let this Ifrit get to me. I will master her.

Despite Zaritha's rough touch, Aaliyah's blood pumped warm through her body, racing to her aching pussy and hard nipples. She was making the infuriating Ifrit clean her. She was beginning to dominate her. Just like when she had taken Teleisia as her own in Math class, Aaliyah was slowly exerting her power over this beauty.

She let out a little sigh as Zaritha worked on her ass, the loofah dipping between the Jann's crack to brush at her asshole. Aaliyah did so enjoy having her ass licked by a beautiful woman. Then Zaritha worked down her thighs, soaping her sleek legs, sliding up and down, the loofah tickling her shaved pussy.

"You're enjoying this," accused the Ifrit.

"Of course I am," Aaliyah purred. "It is always pleasurable when a bathing attendant washes you, teasing your body. It makes the orgasm that much more intense."

"Orgasm?"

Aaliyah nodded, looking over her shoulder at the Ifrit. "After you finish washing me, you get to have the honor of satisfying me."

"I won't."

"It's your duty, concubine." Aaliyah turned, her breasts jiggling, and stared down at the kneeling Ifrit. She ran her fingers through Zaritha's black hair. "Now be more gentle when you wash the front of my body. And make sure you thoroughly wash my nipples and breasts."

Zaritha grounded her teeth as she worked the loofah up Aaliyah's body. Aaliyah smiled, loving the defiance smoldering in the woman. She burned hot, but Aaliyah was going to channel that fire to consume what Aaliyah wanted, not Zaritha.

The loofah was soft and spongy on her breasts, brushing her aching nipples and sending more pleasure shooting down to her pussy and aching clitoris. Zaritha worked longer on Aaliyah breasts, teasing her, and Aaliyah did not hide the sighs that escaped her lips.

"Now lower," she commanded.

Zaritha took a deep breath, a tremble running through her body. She knew what was coming up. The Ifrit soaped down her stomach, the anticipation growing in Aaliyah's body as the sponge worked in circles closer and closer to her pussy.

She shuddered as Zaritha ran the loofah between her thighs, pressing it into the soft folds of Aaliyah's twat. The Jann grasped Zaritha's shoulders as her body trembled, the pleasure burning through her. Zaritha worked faster, pressing the spongy material into her lips, caressing the bud of her clitoris. Wonderful shudders shivered through her every time the loofah touched her clit.

But she wanted more.

"Use your mouth. Clean my pussy. Lick up every drop of my passion."

"Yes, Mistr... Aaliyah."

Aaliyah smiled at the Ifrit's slip as the dark woman buried her face between Aaliyah's thighs. The Ifrit must have grown aroused at washing Aaliyah's lithe body, and now her tongue flailed through Aaliyah's pussy with passion.

"That's it. Lick your Mistress's pussy, concubine." Aaliyah shuddered, smearing her pussy about Zaritha's eager lips. "You're doing so good."

Both her hands held onto Zaritha's shoulders and the Ifrit wrapped her arms around Aaliyah's body, squeezing her ass and keeping Aaliyah from falling over as more and more pleasure burned through her. The Ifrit's tongue felt amazing, the pleasure intense and burning through Aaliyah.

"That's it! Lick me! Drink my cream! Worship your Sultana's snatch, slut!"

Zaritha's fingers dug into her ass, pulling the Ifrit's face deeper into Aaliyah's pussy. Her orgasm swelled, churned by Zaritha's tongue. Aaliyah squeezed her shoulders as her body tensed, eager for the cum to roll over her.

"Yes! So good! Drink it all, whore!" She shuddered, delight burning through her. Her back arched and her dark hair flew about her dusky shoulders.

She fell back into the water, still convulsing, loving the warmth engulfing her, washing away the soap. When she broke the surface, Zaritha stared at Aaliyah, her dark eyes wide and her face smeared with Aaliyah's cream.

"Do you want to cum?" Aaliyah asked.

"Yes," she moaned. "Would you...?"

"Your pussy is so hairy. Kyle doesn't like that."

"Of course," Zaritha moaned and fire burned beneath the water, consuming her pubic hair and leaving her so clean. "Please."

"Please, Sultana," Aaliyah corrected.

Zaritha bit her lip. "No. You're not my Sultana."

Aaliyah shrugged, climbing out of the water and willing her body dry. "Comb my hair now, concubine."

"But I need to cum."

"So? You can cum when you call me Sultana."

"I won't," she hissed, climbing out of the water. She knelt behind Aaliyah, almost spitting with outrage.

Aaliyah conjured a comb, handing it to the Ifrit. She smiled and hummed as Zaritha carefully combed her hair, working out the snarls like a good concubine. It was a beginning. If Aaliyah went slow, she just might bring the Ifrit to her side and return to Kyle. Then the Ifrit could begin to make amends for daring to kidnap her Mistress.

I will spank her ass with a hairbrush for being so bad, Aaliyah decided.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Paradise, Mount Rainier, WA

Christy tried to sleep, but she couldn't stop thinking about the staff--Shadowedge. It called to her, itching at her mind. Everyone else was sleeping. After freezing in the snow and the orgy, everyone was wiped out. They couldn't go anywhere, the blizzard had descended upon them.

They certainly couldn't go to Oman where Majlis al Jinn was located. According to Wikipedia, it was a cave on the Arabian Peninsula. The second largest cave in the world, and the locals believed it was the meeting place of the Djinn.

Christy pulled away from the pile of female flesh around her, breaking out of Sable's embrace. Her concubine sighed in her sleep, shifting about. Fatima's arms wrapped around Sable, pulling her close without waking up. Christy moved to the back seat, sitting on it. She reached out to the darkness, remembering how Shadowedge felt in her hand--polished, hard wood. It appeared in her hand, coalescing out of the darkness.

Like Kyle's katana or Fatima's yari, she discovered she could summon and dismiss it. As she held it in her hand, the ever-present darkness of the world communicated to her. She wondered just how powerful this was as her mind delved into the staff.

How much can I transport with you? she mused, letting her aura examine the artifact.

...as much as you like... the staff whispered back.

She frowned. You're intelligent? Kyle never reported his weapon talked back to him.

...you are intelligent...

Christy blinked, wondering what that meant.

But you talk?

...no... ...you interpret...

So my mind is just turning what you share with me into words I can understand?

...yes...

So I can transport this entire SUV?

...if you can imagine transporting this entire SUV... answered Shadowedge. ...darkness is everywhere... ...light only hides it...

Christy looked around. She could sense darkness everywhere even with the SUV's dome light on, shining weak light about the cabin. Darkness was elemental. Like light. It was one of the four abstracts. Power came as either the four elements, the four abstracts, or the four emotions. Darkness could be summoned at any time just like the rest.

So, could I transport this entire SUV across the world?

...if you can imagine it...

"Where's my phone?" Christy muttered, her heart beating faster. Could this staff be the solution to their biggest dilemma?

"What's that?" a sleepy Toni asked, brushing her auburn hair off from her face.

"Do you know where my cell phone is, Toni?" Christy asked.

"In your jacket pocket?" she muttered. "Do you need it right now?"

"Yep."

"Go to sleep," Chyna muttered, hugging Toni.

"Christy needs her cell phone," Toni admonished. "She's our Mistress."

"Why?" Fatima asked, sitting up and staring at Christy, her eyes narrowing. "And why do you have that staff out?"

"I think I can transport us to Majlis al Jinn," Christy answered.

"Really?" a groggy Kyle asked.

"Is it safe?" Fatima demanded.

"I transported you out of the snow."

Fatima worked her lips. "I guess."

"Here's your phone," Alexina said, holding up her coat in one hand and her cell phone in the other.

"Why do you need it?" Kyle asked, standing up. Christy admired his muscular, naked form as he crossed over to her, sitting down on the seat.

"I need to visualize where I'm taking us."

"That makes sense," Fumi nodded, slipping onto the seat on the other side of Kyle, leaning her head against his shoulder.

"You're going to take all of us?" Kyle asked, glancing at the concubines.

"Well, yeah," Christy nodded.

"But what about the concubines?" he asked. "I'm not taking them with us into the Hidden Realm."

"Why not?" Chyna demanded, then flushed as Kyle shot her a warning glance. "Why not, Master?" She sounded more demure the second time.

"You wouldn't be safe. It's going to be dangerous. I'm only taking my wives, Britney, and the witches because they have power. Everyone else has to stay."

"We can't stay here. It's a blizzard out there," Shannon pointed out. "Without your powers, we'll die up here."

"Then we'll find someplace safe for you," Kyle decided.

"We're wanted by the police," Shannon objected. "They got my license plate, Master. You heard the news reports on the radio."

"We want to go with you and help you save Aaliyah," Teleisia said. The Black, young woman was Aaliyah's personal concubine. "Please, sir."

Alexina placed her hand on his knee, gazing up at Kyle with pleading eyes.

"No. It's not safe. I don't want you hurt."

"What if you had the witches enhance us," Mindy suggested. "Like what Burke did to those boys. You know, Braiden and the other."

"You want me to turn you into monsters?" Kyle gaped.

"We wouldn't have to be monsters," Shannon said. "Sable was telling us about it. We could be made to be faster, stronger, to instinctively know how to fight. It's up to the witches on how they...enhance us."

"Then we'll be with you. Your army to help you defeat the Marid!" Carla declared.

"Yes!" Toni agreed.

"They could go back and forth between their forms," Fatima mused. "I saw Frankie transform into that monster in our house before I roasted him. Is that how it works?"

"It does," Christy nodded, her mind working through the problem. "We'd need spirits though. Where we would get those?"

"Mount Rainier is lousy with spirits," Sable smiled. "Can't you feel them flitting around."

"No," Christy said.

"Well, I can. I do have the most powerful aura in the car." She glanced at Kyle. "Okay, the most powerful aura belonging to a witch."

"I don't know," Kyle muttered.

"It wouldn't hurt them," Christy assured him. "So long as Sable, Phillipa, and I decide not to. And we wouldn't."

"I think it is a good idea," Britney said from the front seat. "Kyle, we are setting off into the unknown. Sultan Rashid will have resources at his disposal that we cannot possibly imagine right now. Every bit of help would be good."

"Yep," Fatima chimed in. "I want my Ann and Kayleah turned into a pair of sexy, supernatural ninjas."

"Sexy ninjas," giggled Kayleah. "Like in Anime!"

"I agree," Fumi whispered.

"I don't want them harmed."

"We'll only enhance them," Christy smiled, placing a reassuring hand on Kyle's wrist. "Trust me, Kyle."

Christy hesitated, fearing that Kyle didn't trust her after her betrayal. She swallowed as his jaw worked.

"Fine," he muttered. "Then let's do it and then head to Oman. Aaliyah can't wait forever."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Spirit Realm

The woman opened her eyes, gasping and shuddering as she awakened in the darkness. She was sticky with the afterbirth, wiping it from her eyes and her fully-matured figure. She struggled to move, to force her limbs to work for the first time.

"That's it, my darling servant," a voice hissed in the darkness. "Take your first breath."

The woman looked around, trying to see. A form moved towards her, strong arms wrapping around her and pulled her towards the speaker. A heavy breast rubbed against her cheek, and the woman opened her mouth, sucking in the hard nipple.

Wonderful, nourishing milk flooded her body.

As she nursed, the woman struggled to remember. Memories lurked just beyond her reach, snagged in the cobwebs of the past. She sucked harder as her surrogate mother rocked her mature body.

"That's it. Drink, my servant," the voice groaned. "You need your strength after your rebirth."

"Who am I?" the woman asked after releasing the milk-laden nipple.

"The instrument of my revenge," the voice answered. "Don't you remember anything?"

"No," the woman answered. "It's all so close to me. Just out of reach."

"That's okay." Hands pulled the woman's lips back to the milk-heavy tit. She latched on, sucking hard. "Good, drink deeply. You will need all your strength for the task ahead of you."

Curiosity burned in the woman's depths, and she again released the nipple. "Task? What revenge am I supposed to help you with?"

"I have been grievously wronged. We both have."

"By whom?"

"Kyle, Christy, and Britney," the voice answered. "Kyle has slain my most powerful servant, a man I had plucked from death, just like I plucked you. Christy betrayed her oaths to me and caused the death an entire coven of my follower. And Britney has stolen and enslaved one of my devout servants. All three deserve to pay for what they've done." Hands cupped the woman's cheeks. "And you, Faiza, will see that all of them pay."

"Who are you?"

"Hecate. Your Goddess."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Sapphine Caves, The Hidden Realm

Zaritha watched Aaliyah sleep, her insides twisted with her humiliation even as her pussy demanded satisfaction. She wanted to shove her hand between her thighs and stroke her aching hole. But she couldn't--Aaliyah had commanded her.

Why am I obeying the little houri? she demanded of herself for the hundredth time since she had bathed the woman. I never believed I was really going to be Kyle's? So how can she boss me around?

Zaritha wanted to strangle the houri in her sleep. All she had to do was reach out and squeeze her thin neck until she died. But she couldn't. Zaritha was beginning to feel the oath she had sworn to Kyle when she became his concubine. It restricted her. She had to submit to his will. Oaths left marks on a Djinn.

But she had also sworn an oath to Sultan Rashid. She had to submit to his will.

She was going to explode.

And she needed to cum so bad.

Zaritha thought about disobeying her...Mistress. No, she's my prisoner. I will not submit to her!