The Bimbo App 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Publish Video? YES or NO

I hit YES and published it on BimboVids. I waited to see what happened, my wives spritzing cleaners while Maggie Storm was taking a much-needed shower. She had been covered in cum and so happy for it.

In three minutes, I made my first sale. Perfect.

* * *

Eric Murphy

"Okay, that's the last of it," said Ethan. He was the sales rep at the private jet company, Luxury Air. We were in their hangar at SeaTac. We didn't have to go through TSA but were let through a special gate to their hangar. It was exciting. All my bimbos were with me.

All were clothed. For now.

The guy didn't even blink at Nurse Tina with her hands cuffed behind her back, a ring gag in her mouth, and a collar about her throat. I held the leash clipped to that collar. He just pulled back the tablet from me and the electronic pen I used to write on it.

"All right," Ethan said. "Plane should be ready in a few more minutes."

"Excellent," I said, so eager for my first private jet ride. It was expensive, but I was so willing to pay it. I made so much money now from my bimbos. I even had Barbie booked out for her "private cleaning services" while we were in New York.

"And, uh, sir, the cleaning fee is included," he said as he glanced at my bimbos. "Have fun with your... companions."

I grinned at him. "That's the plan."

I couldn't wait to show Dad the joys of the Bimbo App and see how I turned mom from a shrew into a loving slut-mommy. I knew he would be so proud to see me. I was so glad to be here. I couldn't wait to take off and join the mile-high club.

My bimbo harem would become gold-star members.

To be continued...