The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit!" growled Mistery Ken as he buried his hugey cock into me. "Yes!"

He spurted all his cummies into me. It was so greaty to have him do that. I loveyed it so muchy much. He spurted into me againy and againy. I squealed in happy joy as he did that. Destiny quivered, watching me have all those goody and mushy feelings sweeping through me.

"Ooh, ooh, you look so happy, sugary dear!" she cooed, clapping her hands together.

"I am!" I squealed, feeling so greaty now. I just could floaty away. It was awesomey.

My pussy convulsed around Mistery Ken's cock as he dumped more of his jizzies into me. He filled me up with all those goody delights. I smiled from ear to ear, feeling so greaty now. I shuddered in delighty joy.

"Fuck," he growled as he spurted the last one into her. "Destiny, come lie down on my desk. Buffy's going to sit on your face!"

"Ooh, ooh, yay!" squealed the Black bimboy-slut. She laid down on the table, her face down at this end. "Come on, let me tasty all those cummies in you!"

"Yay!" I squealed as Mistery Ken ripped his cock out of my pussy. I scrambled up and sat on her. My boobs jiggled as I planted my shavey pussy right on Destiny's hungry face. She moaned as she licked me, the cummies spilling out of my twat. "Enjoy!"

"I am, sugary dear!" she purred.

"Damn," Mistery Ken said, grabbing his phone. He tapped the screen then walked around the desk, his big dick bobbing before him. "Going to enjoy me some Black pussy. Never fucked a girl as dark as you, Destiny. You are fucking fine. I love that ebony skin."

"Thanky you, Mistery Ken!" Destiny purred into my pussy. "I lovey you so muchy much!"

"I love you, too," Mistery Ken said as he nudged her string bikini out of her pinky folds. They dripped with her juices. "Damn."

Just as he pressed his cock into her pussy, a Hawaiian girl in a sleeveless sundress entered. She smiled, holding a resume before her. I smiled back at her as Destiny licked at my cunt. She tongued me with such delight.

"Fuck, just throw that at the floor," said Mistery Ken as he thrust his big dick into Destiny's pussy. "Those tits are huge. You're so hired."

"What?" the Hawaiian girl gasped. "My tits? You didn't just say my tits are huge?" She covered them as he aimed her phone at her. "I'm going to--"

"Be my bimbo-slut, Pualani," he said, tapping the screen.

The busy Hawaiian slut squealed in delight as she was suddenly naked. She threw her arms wide, showing off those huge, golden-brown titties of hers. She bounced in place, her wavy, black hair sweeping around her shoulders.

"I'm a bimboy-slut!" she squealed as he tapped the screen again. She had on a blue stringy bikini like mine that encircled her hardy nipples and vanished into her thicky pussy folds. "Ooh, ooh, I'm so hottie!"

"So fucking hot," growled Mistery Ken. "God, I love you, Pualani. Welcome to the team!"

"I lovey you, too!" she squealed and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him as he pumped away at Destiny's pussy.

Destiny purred her delighty joy as she licked my cunty hole. She gathered up the spunkies dripping out of me. She was havying such a goody effect on me. I felt so wondermus. I ground my shavey twaty on her, loveying her as she lickyed me.

She drove me all wildly with her tongue. Just lickying and lappying at me with so much forcey force. I was havying such a greaty time ridying her face. She drank the cummies that spilled out of me. I shuddered.

Pualani broke the kiss and smiled at me. I grinned at her as I leaned over and kissed Mistery Ken next. I thrusty my tongue into her hips mouth as I savored that hottie tongue lickying me. She was so goody at that.

I kissied Mistery Ken with such passion as he fuckyed Destiny. He pounded the hottie Black-bimbo with his hugey cock. I knew she was loveying it. She all moaned and groaned and whimpered into my hottie pussy.

"Fuck," growled, Mistery Ken, breaking the kiss. "You have a great pussy, Destiny!"

"And you have a super greaty cock, Mistery Ken!" moaned Destiny between her hottie licks.

"Yesy yes," I whimpered. "Ooh, that's so awesomey, Destiny. You're just drivying me so crazy! I lovey it! I lovey it so much!"

She thrusty her tongue into my pussy. She lickyed me with passion. I loveyed it. I savored it with all my hearty heart. It was so good to have her tonguing me. She lickyed me and it was so awesomey. I was so gladly for her.

It was so awesomey to have her feastying on me. It was such a greaty thing to enjoy. She lappied at me. Just lickying me. It was so awesomey. I was hurtling toward my climaxy as she feasted on all the cummies in me.

She thrusty her tongue into my cunty hole. She swirled around in me. It was fannytastic. Just like fannies were. Plumpy rumps were so hottie. Ooh, ooh, I wanted to kissy a girl's cutie butt. I shuddered at that thought as that tongue lickyed me.

"Get all Mistery Ken's cummies out of my cunty hole. It's so great." A shiver ran through me. "Oh, that's so awesomey. I'm gonna just bursty with delight."

"You better," growled Mistery Ken. The Island stud grinned at me. "Drown the Black slut. She's such a fucking hottie. She deserves it."

"I do! Yay!" Destiny squealed. "Oh, sugary dear, I lovey your dick."

He thrust deep and hard into her. The Hawaiian bimboy-slut watched on her, hugey tits jiggling. She had such an empty-headed smile. No thoughties allowed. Women should be all airheady and dumb and happy and have many orgasms.

I wanted to have all the orgasms I could.

I savored that wonderful tongue licking through me. It was so good. Just so amazying. She lickyed me with such passion. It was so awesomey to have her feastying on me. It was so awesomey. She moaned as Mistery Ken fucked her.

Then she squealed, "Yesy yes!"

"Fuck," he growled.

"Ooh, ooh, you're cummying!" I gasped, bouncing on Destiny's face as she moaned into my pussy. "Cummy in her, Mistery Ken!"

"Fuck, yes!" he snarled and buried into her.

He grunted, eruptying into her pussy as she suckled so hardy on my clitty. Pleasure all swept through me. I drownyed Destiny with my pussy juices. I loveyed that delight. It was so greaty good to have all that blissy feelings washing through me.

I moaned, my boobies bouncing. The stringy bikini did nothing to keep them from heavying as I moaned out in delighty joy. Stars twinkle dinkled before me. They were so pretty. I loveyed the sight of them. I shuddered, so happy to have all that blissy joy washing through me.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so amazeying!" I whimpered, the pleasure washing through me. "So greaty good. Yay!"

I trembled through all the wondermus joy. It was so goody. So great. I was so happy to have it all washing through me. I smiled from ear to ear. I was so glady to enjoy it all. A hugey smile spread on my lips as I squirmed here.

What a funny day.

Just so goody to enjoy.

"Damn," growled Mistery Ken as he ripped his dick out Destiny's pussy and glanced at Pualani. "Love those tits."

* * *

Keone "Ken" Kekoa - Owner of the Bimbo Paradise Inn

I savored those big, soft breasts working up and down my dick. Pualani had such wonderful tits. She had just smiled when I told her to fuck them up and down my cock. She had been so eager to do that. She smiled at me, keeping on her string bikini.

"That's it," I groaned as she pleasured me. "Work those tits up and down. You're going to be such a great sunbather."

"Yay!" squealed Pualani.

I snagged my phone and smiled, reading, The next interviewee has arrived! Do you wish to interview her? If so, sit down on your chair and hit the Interview Candidate Button.

With the slut working her tits up and down my dick, I hit the Interview Candidate button. A moment later, my office door opened and a black-haired and busty woman in a pair of jeans and a nice blouse entered.

"Hi," she said as she watched me getting a titty fuck. She didn't bat an eye at that or Destiny getting her cunt devoured by Buffy in the corner. The Black slut's tits jiggled, held by her red string bikini. "I'm Evelyn. I'm here for the job."

"Right, right," I said. If I told her to strip, she would get offended. "Work experience."

"I work as a waitress at, um, Hooters." She blushed at that. "I just... I want to get away from that place. Work in a more wholesome place."

"Well, aren't you a dumb slut," I said, aiming my phone at her. "You're going to be a waitress with your tits out and getting fucked."

"Dumb slut!" she hissed, glaring at me.

Bimbofy Evette Smythe and hire her for your resort?

"You think you can call me--"

I hit the YES button.

"--a dummy slut and not fucky me!" the now naked Evette said, her voice growing in pitch. She clapped her hands together. "I lovey dovey being fucked."

"I bet you do," I groaned, savoring that hot pair of tits sliding up and down my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was just so good to feel. I was in heaven here. Just so happy to have her massaging me. With them. "Damn.

Please Select her Role! Waitress

HINT: Remember the interview and pick the role best suited for her.

I rolled my eyes. There was only one choice. She was the last bimbo I had to hire with the upgrade to level three. So, while enjoying that hot pair of tits working up and down my dick, I selected Waitress for Evette.

Instantly, she was in a transparent, white blouse that hugged her big tits and a short, black skirt that left her legs bare and barely covered her rump. She had thigh-high stockings and heels, with a sexy bow tie around her throat.

"That's it," I groaned, savoring Pualani working those big tits up and down my dick. "You look hot. You're going to be such a slutty waitress, right?"

"Yesy yes," Evette said, smiling.

I winked at her as Pualani massaged my cock with those soft boobs. Her breasts were just perfect. I groaned, building and building toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one. I would just spurt all my cum across her face. I couldn't wait for that pleasure to shoot through me. I savored those breasts.

She felt so wonderful. Just awesome. I groaned as my nuts tightened. The cutie smiled up at me. She had such a wonderful look on her face. Those soft tits massaged the crown of my cock and brought me closer and closer to cumming.

Destiny whimpered as she ground her snatch on Buffy's face. "Yesy yes, that's so goody!"

The tanned slut feasted on the Black whore's pussy, moaning, "Drowny me!"

"Yesy yes, drowny her," whimpered Evette, her nipples poking at her transparent blouse.

I loved how hot she was. I savored that wonderful pair of tits massaging my dick. The pressure to erupt built and built. I would shower Pualani's face with spunk. Just erupt over and over again. It was such a great moment. I loved this so much.

My back arched as those tits worked down me. They massaged my cock with her wonderful touch. She drove me wild. I groaned as I hurtled toward that moment when I would burst. I was so ready for it. Just so eager to erupt.

"Oh, damn, that's good!" I groaned. "Fuck, yes!"

I erupted.

I spurted my cum across her face. I loved that pleasure shooting through me with each erupt. Pualani squealed in delight as I drenched her golden-brown features in my cum. I soaked her as the pleasure shot through me.

I grunted with each blast of cum. I fired my spunk across her features. It was so hot to drench her face with my jizz. Each eruption shot rapture through me. The ecstasy crashed into my mind. Stars danced across my vision. I enjoyed this delight so much.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I groaned. "You whore!"

"I'm your bimboy-whore!" squealed Pualani as I drenched her face. Cum fell on her tits.

"Yesy yes!" Destiny gasped. "Oh, sugary dear, that's so greaty!"

She bucked through her orgasm as I fired a few last blasts of cum to splash on that cutie's face. I drenched Pualani. My stomach rumbled. It was morning. I had been up all night fucking and hiring new sluts. I needed to get some food and some rest.

My Bimbo Inn now had a sauna and a private beach. I had doubled my rooms. I was so ready to make some money. I hungered for Level 4. I wanted to add more to my inn. To make it flourish.

"Come on, Evette," I said. "Let's go to the kitchen. You can meet the bimbo-cooks. My mom and Mrs. Tempest. Plus, Kakalina should be there. She's the other waitress."

"Yesy sir," said Evette, smiling brightly.

I rose and left Pualani dripping in cum. The three of them would head down to the private beach to sun in their obscene string bikinis. The guests would start to enjoy them. Sakura was manning the Sauna and Britney was life-guarding the pool. Iolana and Ms. Tenant manned the concierge desk while Mele, Asuka, Momi, and Rebecca would take care of the guests.

I was feeling good as I strolled through the lobby. Already, two guys were checking in, one fucking Ms. Tenant the other pounding Iolana. Just the way it should be.

I led Evette across the lobby to the restaurant. It was open for breakfast. I headed into the kitchen were Mom was squirting her breast milk into a bowl. To make pancakes? Hot. Mrs. Tempest was humming away as she cooked.

"Mom, Mrs. Tempest, this is Pualani, the new bimbo-waitress," I said, pushing her over a counter. Her skirt rode up. Her pussy appeared. "I'm going to fuck her then enjoy some breakfast!"

"Pancakes will be ready soon, Mistery Keone," purred Mom while Mrs. Tempest just grinned at me.

The pair of them wore aprons and nothing else. They were so sexy. Mrs. Tempest had a husband who worked maintenance for me. He was my first cuck. If I fucked his wife, he'd probably show up to jack off and watch.

I pressed my cock into Evette's shaved pussy. She dripped with juices. I rubbed up and down the black-haired girl's slit, loving the feel of her soaking my crown in juices. It was so good to feel her doing that.

I thrust into her cunt.

I buried to the depth in her pussy.

She whimpered as I did that. She felt so good around my dick. It was an incredible delight. Just a wonderful treat to have around my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh. I groaned at how amazing she felt around me.

"Oh, Mistery Ken," she whimpered as her pussy squeezed down on me.

"Damn, that's good pussy," I said. "You're going to serve my customers good food and hot cunt, right?"

"Yesy sir, Mistery Ken!" she squealed.

"Thaty's my bimbo-whore. Isn't this better than working at Hooters? You won't be teasing the customers, you'll be satisfying them fully! All their hungers!"

"So much better because I lovey you so muchy much, Mistery Ken!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick.

"I love you, too," I groaned and pumped away at her pussy.

How could I not love the bimbos? They were just so open and horny.

I pumped away at Evette, so glad to have her in my harem. I wanted to have all the bimbos I could. I was glad to have Mrs. Tempest, my mother, and my former boss, Ms. Tenant. It was so hot. I thrust away at Evette.

All the fine pussy I could want.

Forbidden pussy from my mom.

And, of course, I enjoyed the married women who stayed at my inn, too. That was another perk. They didn't become bimbos, but they were sluts. It just felt so right to fuck them. Like it was the proper place that a woman should be.

I thrust away at that hot cunt. I pounded her hard and fast, enjoying that pussy around my dick. She held me tight as I fucked her. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. She felt so good around me. I loved burying into her pussy again and again.

I thrust into her with force. I pounded her with passion. It was just so good to have her cunt gripping me. Massaging me. It was fantastic to have her around my dick as I fucked her. Her butt-cheeks jiggled.

"Mistery Ken!" she moaned.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled, my nuts slapping into her taint. I loved that heat. That wonderful delight massaging me. "Fuck, that's good!"

She shuddered, her twat squeezing around my cock. She held me tight. She massaged me with her hot flesh. I groaned with each thrust into her pussy. I plowed into her with all that I had. She whimpered, her cunt massaging me.

She held me tight with her cunt. I loved every last second of fucking her like this. I pounded her with all that I had. I churned her up. I buried into her with force. I loved this heat. It was so good to fuck her like that.

"Yes!" I groaned as her butt-cheeks jiggled.

I slammed into her, swelling toward my climax. Pancake batter sizzled behind me as I fucked the bimbo-whore's tight cunt. Evette tossed her head, her black hair flying. She moaned in delight as I buried into her with everything that I had.

I slammed into her cunt, stirring her up as she squeezed her cunt down around my dick. She felt so damned good around me. I loved it. Her hot twat gripped me. I fucked her hard. It was just so good to fuck her like that.

I pounded her hard.

Fast.

She moaned, her body trembling over the counter. The bacon sizzled. I breathed in that scent as I pounded her. Mom hummed like she always did when she made breakfast. I loved having my dick in a slut's tight cunt.

I fucked that whore hard. Fast. My swollen nuts slapped into her clit. I was so close to bursting. So close to cumming in her. I just wanted to spurt everything I had into her cunt. I would flood her with all of it.

"Mistery Ken!" squealed the bimbo-waitress. "I lovey dovey you and your biggie dick!"

Her hot cunt went wild around my dick. She spasmed around me. It was so good to have her suckling at me. I groaned at the silky snatch that suckled at me. That hungered for my cum spurting into her cunt.

I buried deep and hard into her pussy. I filled her to the brim with my cock and growled out, "Fucking yes!"

I spurted into her pussy.

My jizz unloaded into her snatch. I savored all that pleasure sweeping through me. It was just a fabulous delight to have it washing through me. I groaned at that delight. It was so amazing. I savored every last second of that bliss.

Stars burst across my vision. I groaned with this pleasure. The rapture washed through me. It was fantastic. I spurted more and more of my cum into her snatch. I flooded her with all that I had. It was amazing. I loved every last second of it.

"Fuck," I groaned, the smell of bacon and pancakes filled the air.

And hot, slutty cunt.

I fired the last of my cum into the bimbo-waitress's pussy. She whimpered as I ripped out of her. I turned around to find Mom walking to me with a plate with three pancakes and a mess of bacon. She held a cup of coffee in the other hand.

"Mothery milk for your coffee, Mistery Keone?" she asked, using my real name. My Hawaiian name.

"God, yes," I groaned as she set the plate and mug down on the kitchen table.

Mom beamed, obviously so thrilled by my decisions. She leaned over and pressed her nipple down at the mug. She squeezed her tit. Her creamy breast milk squirted into the coffee. A swirl of brown appeared in the black liquid.

She squeezed again, milking herself.

I sat down, watching her milk squirting into the coffee. I put my hand on her rump, giving her ass a friendly squeeze as I watched. Then I smeared butter and dripped syrup on the pancakes. I took a bite and groaned at how fluffy they were.

"Damn, your breast milk makes the best pancakes, Mom," I groaned.

"I'm so happy, Mistery Keone," she said.

"Mommy Kamalani has the bestiest breasty milk," Mrs. Tempest said as she dropped down to her knees. "Now let me just eaty the creamypie you made me, Mistery Ken."

I smiled and pulled Mom down onto my lap. My dick slipped into her incestuous pussy She had added enough cream to my coffee. I stirred it up and took a sip. I knew how I would be enjoying my breakfast this morning.