The Bimbo App Black Stud's Harem Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," the bimbo moaned. "That's so goody great. Keep that up! Yes, yes, keep fuckying my lady-ass!"

I grinned and slammed into her.

She squeezed her bowels down around my cock. She tossed her head and squealed out in delight. Her asshole convulsed around my dick. Her orgasm swept through her. I savored the way her anal sheath spasmed around me.

I buried to the hilt in her bowels, her flesh suckling at me as she squealed out like a bimbo-whore. She nursed at me. I gripped her big boobs as the pressure at the tip of my cock hit that bursting point. I erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I snarled, dumping my load in the White bimbo's asshole.

"Cummies in my lady-ass!" gasped Charlotte, her asshole spasming around me with more force.

She had such a delicious anal sheath that nursed at my dick. She worked out my cum as I pumped it over and over into her bowels. I flooded her with force. I savored each eruption of cum into her asshole. I filled her up with my spunk.

I grunted with each eruption. The ecstasy burned through my mind. Her bowels squeezed out my cum. I shuddered, feeling so good right now. I groaned with delight, the pleasure hitting that wonderful peak.

I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding a mile a minute as I dumped the last of my cum into her asshole. She nursed on my dick with her ass, wanting more of my cum as she quivered. The bimbo threw a look over her shoulders, her glasses shifting on her face.

"Thank you, goody sir, for dumping all your nummy cummies in my lady-ass!" she cooed, trying to sound refined and failing.

"You're most welcome, bimbo-slut," I growled and ripped my cock out of her asshole.

I couldn't wait for my friends to arrive. They would enjoy these White bimbos. Just enjoy fucking them so hard. My mind brimmed with the idea of my own stable of White bimbos to sell to Black studs who wanted to fuck some premium ass.

It would be an amazing business plan.

* * *

Janette Bowman

DING-DONG!

My doorbell rang. I squealed in delight and darted to it just like a goody hostess-slut should. My naked boobies bounced. I reached the door, quivering in eageriness. I grabbed the doorknob, put on my naughtiest smile, and opened the door.

"Welcome to my home!" I cooed at the two Black guys standing on the porch. "Ooh, ooh, I'm Janette, and I'm a bimboy-slut! Come in! Come in!"

"Goddamn," one said as he stared at my lovely boobies. They were so perky and round. I had C's, which were just perfecty. Kurt said so, and he was my hubby. "God fucking damn. Dante wasn't blowing smoke."

"No he weren't," the other said. "Mmm-hmm, you one fine-ass bitch."

"And fine-titty bitch," I cooed and bounded to the living room. "Come in, come in! There's my hubby. He's in his cuck chair because he's a cucky oldie though he's not old. He's my age. And that's my sister-in-law Charlotte. She's got a lady-ass. And Madeline's a flighty stewardess. Isn't that neaty!"

Charlotte and Madeline were waiting naked, just as eager as me.

"We're here to make you feel all goody great!" I moaned, my pussy on fire. Dante hadn't let us do any naughty hottie thingies since we showered.

The two Black guys started grabbing me. They pulled me to them and ran their dark hands over my pale body. I quivered at the feel of their hands stroking me and touchying me and groping my boobies. They squeezed them. I had perfecty handfuls.

One of them kissed me. I groaned, feeling my hubby watching as this Black stud kissed me. I moaned, melting into the kiss like a goody bimbo-wife. My pussy was on fire as the other guy ducked his head down and suckled on my nipple.

My nubby burst with electricy buzzes. They zapped down to my pussy like lightning. So wild.

My tongue danced with the Black stud's as his friend suckled on my nipple. I groaned, my pussy clenching as more lightning all zappedy down to my snatch. I quivered at how hot this was. So excitedy with Kurt watching.

DING-DONG!

"I'll get it!" squealed Charlotte as she rushed to the door. More of Dante's friends were here.

I broke the kiss with one Black stud. He groaned as the other popped his mouth off my nipple and darted up. He claimed my lips. His tongue thrust in. I groaned, kissing him with such hunger. I lovedy his mouth on mine. This was so hottie.

"Damn, gonna enjoy me some of that pussy before she's all raw and drippin'," the first hunk groaned.

He pressed his face into my shaved pussy and started licking me. I groaned, loveying him doing that. I kissed his friend with such passion, quivering as the Black stud stroked his tongue through my naughty pussy folds. He brushed my clitty.

Sparks zapped through me. I whimpered, my eyes squeezing closed. This all felt so awesomey. I just loevedy every last second of this. It was just perfecty. I quivered in delight as the tongue thrust into my pussy and swirled around.

The stud I kissed broke it and groaned. He cupped both my tits, staring at my pale boobies in his dark hands. The Black guy ducked down and suckled on my other nipple. I gasped as he did that. He suckled hard on me.

"Ooh, ooh, that's so goody!" I moaned, feeling so greaty. "Send all that zappy lightning down to my pussy! I lovey it!"

"Good," the guy feasting on my cunt growled. "Damn, your wife has one tasty cooch."

"She does," Kurt said.

"Big brother, I'm being a naughty lady!" squealed Charlotte.

I lovedy this so much. That naughty tongue wiggled about in my pussy while his thick lips rubbed at my cuntylips. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as all these goody jolts zappedy through me. I squealed in delight, my orgasm building.

These nicey Black men gave me such naughty pleasure. I groaned, my body shaking. My cunt clenched down on the tongue swirling around in me. It was perfect. I savored all that blissy joy he churned up in my pussy.

The other guy sucked on my nipple. My nubby lovedy it. I groaned, running my fingers through his short, curly hair. He nibbled on my nub. I gasped, lightning all zipping through me. I tossed my head.

"Gonna cummies!" I squealed, the pressure building and building in me.

"Cum," growled the stud licking at my cunt.

He flicked his tongue to my clit. He stroked over my lovey button. I gasped as he did that. I felt my hubby's eyes watching me as I came closer and closer to cumming. I just wanted to burst with delight as that thick tongue swept over my pearl.

I quivered as my bud throbbed and my nipple ached. The two men were driving me wild. I squealed as my head tossed. This was all so greaty. I would have such a greaty cum. I couldn't wait for it to all bursty out of me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned as more Black men showed up. They were all playing with us. It was so hottie. "I'm gonna cummy!"

They both suckled on my nubs. They nursed on my clitty and my nipple. I loved it. This was so awesomey. I shuddered, the pressure in my pussy all grew beneath the zapping lightning. I swayed there, drinking it all in.

The two Black men loved me. They were such studly studs. I whimpered, my body trembling. I was so close to all that bliss just storming through me. All sweeping through me like a whirly tornado. I quivered as they both suckled on my clit and nipple.

"Yay!" I gasped and climaxed.

My pussy convulsed. I loved that delight sweeping through me. I tossed my head back and forth as my cunt gushed juices. The stud groaned and licked them up. I shuddered, my knees going all bendy as I quivered through the pleasure.

The rapturous winds howled through me. A storm of euphoria swept over my mind. Stars burst through me. I quivered, my cunt writhing and spasming and drowning the nicey stud in my pussy juices. I rained my rapture on him.

"Ooh, ooh, you two are amazey!" I gasped, my head swaying back and forth.

More and more hottie winds surged through me. I lovedy it. Rapture gusted through my body and swirled around my mind. I felt so goody as the stud licked at my cunt. He lapped up my juices. The other one stepped back.

"Gonna tear that cunt up," he growled as he unbuckled his pants. "Get down on your hands and knees."

"Yes," the other Black guy groaned as he pulled his mouth from my cunt. "You can suck my dick."

He shoved down the shorts he wore, and his ebony cock popped out. It was so big and thick and just so suckable. I lovedy it. I dropped to my knees and grabbed his dickie in my hand. I opened wide and swallowed his thickie cock.

"Shit," he groaned as I nursed on him with hunger. I suckled on him with passion, wanting to drinky down all his cum. The other guy pressed his dick into my cunt. He thrust into me. He speared into my wetty snatch.

I squealed in delight, my pussy all sensitivey from my orgasm. I lovedy that big, Black cock in me. I moaned around the thickie shaft in my mouth. My boobs jiggled beneath me as I was all roasty on them. Spit-roasty on their shafts.

"Fuck," the guy in my cunt groaned as he grabbed my waist. He drew back his hips.

I trembled and squeezed my snatch around that gloryiffic dick. I loved him slamming back into me. His nuts slapped into my clit. My lovey button burst with sparks. I groaned, nursing so hard on that cock in my mouth.

I lovedy it, my pussy squeezing down on his cock. I massaged him with my pussy as I suckled on the other guy's biggie dick. I nursed with such passion on him. I lovedy as he fucked into my analy sheath over and over again.

"This is the best pussy I've ever fucked!" groaned the nicey guy pounding my cunt with biggie cock. "Goddamn, this is amazing, Dante!"

"I know," said Dante. "Told you! I have the best White bimbo-bitches!"

"Yes, you do," one of the other guys said. He might be fucking Madeline or Charlotte.

I nursed so goody hard on the dick in my mouth. Drool ran down my chin as I suckled on him. I quivered, loving that biggie cock fucking my cunt so hard and fast. It was so delicious. I rocked between them, sliding my lips up and down and up the Black stud's shaft.

The other one pumped in and out of my cunt with such hard strokes. His balls slapped my clit. Just slappedy it. I lovedy that so much. I squealed around the cock in my mouth, my pussy melting around the other biggie dick.

I was so lucky to have a cock in my mouth and my pussy. Just oh, so lucky.

I groaned and moaned, suckling with all my might on that dickie in my mouth. I nursed on him, sliding my lips up and down his cock as that mighty rod fucked my cunt. My butt-cheeks rippled as I quivered, my boobs jiggling.

"Going to dump my load in your cunt, White bitch," growled that hot stud fucking me.

I wanted that oh, so much. I squeezed my pussy around him, massaging him with my expert twat. My kegely skills were so awesome. I had a legal kegel cunt. I shuddered, my boobs swaying as he pounded me so hard. He buried into me again and again, bringing me closer to bursting.

I suckled with all my might on the Black dickie in my mouth as the other cock churned up my naughty pussy. My hubby watched me getting fucked so hard. I was just trembling. My twat clamped down on that thickie shaft. Heavy balls slapped my love button so hard I burst.

My climax swept through me.

I squealed in delight as the waves of rapture washed through my body. I quivered, my boob swaying beneath me as the pleasure washed through my flesh. My eyes rolled back in my head as my cunt spasmed around one Black dick and I moaned around another.

"Shit," the guy fucking my cunt groaned. "Oh, shit, yes! This pussy! Dayum!"

His cock erupted.

Hot cum pumped into my snatch. Spurt after spurt of jizz splashed against my cervix. My cunny was all spasmy around that Black dick. I quivered in delight, suckying hard on the cock in my mouth. I wanted the cummies as I came.

"Goddamn," the stud I blew groaned. "Fuck!"

His cum erupted into my mouth.

I loved all that cummy spurting into my mouth. It was just so hot to have all that spunk flooding my mouth. I gulped it down, loveying all that nummy jizzies. The salty delight spurted over and over into my mouth.

While more cummies fired into my pussy. I had spunk flooding me from both ends. It was so wondermous. I quivered through all this joyful delight. Bliss washed out of my cunt and drowned my mind. I was so happy.

"Shit, shit, shit," the hunky stud pumping his cum into my pussy groaned.

"Drink that jizz, bitch," the guy flooding my mouth gasped. He was so nicey to call me a bitch. I was a cock-loving bimbo-bitch with my hubby watching on. I knew he lovedy me so much.

I swallowed all the cum spurting into my mouth as I loved all that jizz flooding my cunt. It was just so awesomey. I quivered as my pussy milked the Black stud dry. I nursed out all the spunk from the other hunk, too.

I slid my mouth off, drool running down my chin. "I want more cummies!"

Charlotte was nearby bouncing on `a Black stud, her hugey tits bouncing. She worked her assyhole up and down his shaft. Madeline was like me, spit-roasty on a pair of Black dickies, her boobies swaying beneath her.

"We got some cocks for you, bitch," said a new group of Black guys. They were all naked and just looking so sexy.

"Yay!" I squealed and glanced at my hubby sitting in his cucky chair. He smiled at me, unable to touch his cock because he was tied up. But he looked so happy watching me getting fucked. So that made me happy. I blew him a kiss. "Love you!"

"Fucking love me," growled one of the Black studs as he pulled me onto him. My cummy-filled pussy rubbed on his big dickie. That felt so goody beneath me. I smiled and rubbed up and down him. "Let me feel that cunt!"

"Yesy sir!" I cooed and saluted him. "Cutie Janette is on it!"

I slid my cunt up his ebony shaft to the tip. I shuddered as I pushed my cunt down his dick. At the same time, another guy moved in behind me and pressed his hard cock into my butty-crack. He slid down and found my asshole. He thrust.

I whimpered in delight, my round boobs jiggling. My analy ring widened and widened to swallow his ebony rod while my pussy clenched down on the other hunk's nicey cock. I shuddered and moaned. The third guy aimed his dick at my mouth.

I opened my mouth wide. "Aaahhhhh!"

He thrust his ebony shaft past my lips. I had it in my mouth and suckedy on it hard. He groaned as I nursed on him. My pussy clenched down on that other biggie dick while my assyhole swallowed the third Black cock. I had all my holes full. Yay.

I felt Kurt watching as he saw me tripled stuffed with Black dicks. It was so awesomey. I slid my pussy up one as another sank deeper and deeper into my assyhole. I moaned around the cock in my mouth and suckled hard on him.

My tongue danced around him as he groaned, "Fuck, yes!"

I winked at him as I nursed with all my might on his cock. I swirled my tongue around his crown, savoring his salty precum. That was just so nummy. I plunged my pussy down the thickie dick, savoring bottoming out on him. The third hunk gripped my hips and drew back his shaft, my buttyhole gripping him.

The heat melted to my pussy. I whimpered around the cock in my mouth, loving being triply-stuffed. It was just so amazey. I worked my cunt up and down that biggie, Black dick. I rode him as the other guy butty-fucked me.

"Yes, yes, take that, bitch," he growled as he pumped away at my asshole.

"Goddamn, that pussy," the guy I rode groaned. "Shit, you have an amazing cunt. Your wife's pussy is fucking tight. Shit, she knows how to squeeze."

"She's an amazing bimbo," Kurt said. Wasn't he sweet?

I squealed out how much I loved him around the dick in my mouth.

I worked my pussy up and down one biggie cock as another pumped away at my bowels. That was just so awesomey. I loved how he thrust into my analy sheath again and again. The heat melted to my cunt sliding up and down that other shaft.

I bobbed my head, loving the cock in my mouth. I nursed on that ebony rod, the salty precum so delicious. I wanted to have all that nummy jizz flooding my mouth. That would be just perfect. I savored sucking on that dick as my other two holes enjoyed the other two shafts.

I squeezed my cunty hole around that biggie cock as I slid up him. My assyhole gripped the other pumping away at my butt. I loved having my booty fucked. It was so hottie and naughty I whimpered around the dick in my mouth.

"You're going to get that pussy soaked in my jizz, bitch," the guy I rode groaned.

Wasn't that sweetie of him?

"Yes, yes, yes," growled the guy butty-fucking me. "Shit, I'm going to dump my spunk in your asshole!"

I wanted that oh, so much.

I suckled hard on the dickie in my mouth, nursing with passion on that wondermous cock, aching for him to erupt. My boobs bounced as I rode that other shaft. The ebony rod pumped away at my bootyhole. I swelled toward my explosion.

I came closer and closer as I rode that thickie shaft. My cunt clenched around that amazey dick, the friction mixing with the hottie delight melting out of my buttyhole. I shuddered, the two naughty blisses swirly whirly in my nethers.

I would cummy so hard.

Just busty on them.

I moaned around the cock in my mouth, hurtlying toward my orgasm. I whimpered, drool running down my chin. My pussy gripped that thickie shaft I rode. My buttyhole clenched tight about the pistoning cock. The pleasures all swooshed through me.

I bursty with such delight.

My cunt and assyhole spasmed around two of those biggie, Black dicks while I moaned around a third. I bucked, my boobies jiggling as all the pleasures swept through me. It was just so goody great to have all this nummy delight rushing through me. I lovedy it oh, so much.

My mind drowned in happy euphoria as my pussy suckled at one biggie cock and my buttyhole another. My mouth nursed on a third. All the Black men were groaning and grunting and sounding like they were having such an awesomey time, too.

"Fuck!" the guy I rode grunted as his cum fired into my cunt. "Fucking White bitch!"

"Shit, yes!" the guy I nursed on growled. His cum fired salty into my mouth.

"You dirty married cunt!" snarled the Black stud fucking my asshole. He buried into me and erupted. "Take my cum while that pathetic husband watches!"

I took his cum. I took all their jizzies. They flooded all three of my holes and it was just the bestest and most awesomest thingie in the wholly wide world. I quivered, my boobs jiggling as they pumped their spunk into my pussy and my assyhole and my mouth.

I swallowed cum as jizzies splashed my cervix and flooded my bowels. I quivered in delight, nursing on all three of those magnificunt dicks. I lovedy them with my holes, rapture drowning my mind. Just so much ecstasy and nummy bliss.

"Goddamn, what a whore!" the hunk pumping cum into my mouth groaned.

"Fuck, yes," growled the guy flooding my asshole. He filled me up, up, up.

They all did. I had so much jizzies in my belly and my pussy and my buttyhole. I felt so goody great. I quivered through all that juicy euphoria washing through me. I moaned as their dicks all ran dry. No more jizzies for me.

But there were more Black studs to fuck as my hubby watched.

* * *

Dante Jackson

The gangbang was over. I checked my phone. Both Madeline and Charlotte had hit Level 2 while Janette had unlocked a perk. Black Cock Worshiping Wife for 20 Bimbo Crystals. I was curious and clicked on it.

Level 2 married woman with the Cuckold Perk who has fucked 3 or more Black guys. Earn money fucking black men. Earns 25% more if she does it in front of her husband.

"Goddamn," I said aloud. I had like 1 Bimbo Crystal, but that was the sort of thing I wanted.

I'd have to get the money for that. It was like a thousand dollars for that perk. But Madeline and Charlotte could level. Madeline could become an Exhibitionist Lover Bimbo. I clicked that and a perk popped up for her.