The Blizzard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her breasts bulged out from her sides as she lay on her belly. As Dave's hands stroked along her back and sides, he let them wander onto the sides of her breasts - the marvelous breasts he'd spent the morning fondling through her T-shirt. As she had earlier, she purred happily every time he touched her breasts.

Moving down her body, Dave caressed her narrow waist, then on to the delightful swell of her hips. Taking hold of the waistband, he slid her panties down her shapely legs and off her, revealing her lovely heart-shaped ass.

"You are so beautiful," he said, softly.

Her legs, as his had been, were slightly spread apart, and Dave could see her pussy-lips peeking out between them. Slyly, he traced along her labia with his fingertip, then playfully slipped one finger inside her, drawing a sultry groan. The inside walls of her vagina were soaking wet, and he slowly stroked his finger in and out of her a few times before moving on, drawing another moan from Karen.

Bending down, Dave placed a gentle kiss on one of her butt-cheeks, and then the other. With a gentle pat on her ass, he announced, "Okay, time to turn over."

Karen rolled over, and Dave was presented with a visual feast of her voluptuous body. For one thing, he now knew for certain that she was incontestably, naturally blonde.

Immediately, though, his attention was riveted on her breasts - her big, beautiful, bounteous breasts. For years, he had fixated on the obvious fulsome swell of her bosom, even when she was fully, modestly clothed. But now. . . now the full, abundant reality of her endowment was open to his gaze, and he was in awe.

"My god, Karen," he gushed, "your breasts are wonderful."

She blushed at his compliment. "Jim likes them."

"He'd better."

Dave moved his hands onto her magnificent mammaries, squeezing and stroking them, savoring the extravagance of her femininity. He had never seen breasts like these, not live and in-person. Her nipples were pink, her areolae the size of small saucers. He bent down to worship them with his mouth, licking and kissing and suckling them eagerly and gratefully. Karen cradled his head in her arms, holding him gently, yet firmly against herself, purring with pleasure at the moist sensations of his lips and tongue on her tits.

Dave spent a long time paying homage to the most incredible breasts he'd ever seen, but at last, he moved lower on her body, trailing kisses along her belly until he arrived at the blonde thicket of her pubic hair. He nuzzled his face in her bush, pausing to inhale deeply of her womanly scent, then playfully tugging on her pubic hair with his lips. He raised himself up enough to look into Karen's eyes. "I'd like to taste you, just like you tasted me. May I?"

She hesitated for an instant before she agreed. "Okay," she finally said. "Fair's fair." She raised herself onto her elbows to watch, and spread her legs in tacit welcome.

Dave grinned, and positioned himself between her legs, nudging his shoulders under her thighs, so her feet rested on his back. Gently, he kissed her vulva, tugging playfully at her labia with his lips, and running his tongue along the inner rim of her opening. Tenderly, he probed inside her with his tongue, tasting her musky lubrication.

She was groaning now, lifting her hips to meet his mouth, seeking more contact between his tongue and her feminine core. Dave moved upward, covering her clitoris with his mouth, breathing warm air onto her love button, eliciting a soft sigh from Karen. At first, he gently sucked the tender flesh, savoring her nectar as if she were a ripe peach. When her breath became short and shallow, he began to lick her clit with broad strokes of his tongue, as if it were ice cream.

That did it. Karen exploded in oral orgasm, wailing and crying out with erotic joy, as pleasure radiated out from her clitoris in waves that washed over her whole body. Dave didn't move off her, but kept licking her clitoris, even when she seemed to be coming down from her climax, and soon she was bucking and wailing again, in a fresh orgasm. And then another. And then another.

"Oh god. . ." Karen gasped, as the pleasure washed over her. "Oh god. . . Oh god. . ."

At last, Karen pulled Dave's head away from her cunt, pulling him upward. "I want to feel you inside me," she begged. "Please, Dave - put your cock in me. Please?"

He paused, just long enough to say, "Are you sure that's what you want, Karen?"

She waved her hand impatiently. "Just put it in me, before I change my mind. God, I want you!"

Dave smiled. "As you wish." Placing his cockhead against her furry blonde womanhood, he slowly pressed into her, filling her completely in one slow, deliberate thrust, stretching her opening wider than it had ever been stretched.

"Oh god!" Karen moaned. She made a gurgling sound in her throat, as she clenched her cunt-muscles tightly on his thickness.

Dave groaned at the sensation. "Oh Karen," he moaned. Her vagina was acclimated to Jim's longer, thinner cock, and it felt wonderfully tight on his thick shaft.

The two of them remained still for a long time, savoring the wonders of their two bodies joining together for the first time. Dave clenched his ass-muscles, causing his erection to swell inside Karen, while she continued squeezing his cock with her vagina.

At last, Dave slowly withdrew from her, then just as slowly plunged back into her. Karen raised her legs and wrapped them around his waist, then slid them slowly down his thighs and calves, locking her ankles with his, using the leverage to press their bodies tightly together. Slowly and sensually, they repeated their erotic dance over and over, taking each other to higher and higher levels of arousal, until at last they settled into a steady, firm rhythm, Dave's cock plunging in and out of Karen, their two bodies moving in synchronicity.

Neither of them wanted their coupling to end, only wanting to prolong the transcendent joy of their erotic union. On and on they mated, knowing each other and being known.

At last, Karen began to groan as her climax grew within her. Steadily, she began to increase the tempo. Placing her hands on Dave's ass, she pulled him into herself while she threw her hips up off the floor, crying out with each upward thrust.

"Oh!. . . Oh!. . . Oh!. . . GOD!!" Her body exploded in orgasm. Every nerve in her body buzzed and tingled with erotic pleasure. Almost involuntarily, she kept thrusting her hips up against Dave, straining to wring every possible drop of pleasure from his body.

As Karen's orgasm broke, Dave's soon followed. He groaned helplessly as his body trembled. His arms and legs became weak, and he could barely hold himself up off her body as his balls discharged their contents, and rivers of his semen surged and pulsed into the depths of Karen's womb. He finally lowered himself onto her, resting on his elbows, instinctively continuing to pump his softening cock in and out of her as his release finally ebbed.

He rolled off her, and the two of them lay together, breathing heavily, coming down from their mutual climax.

'My god!" Dave panted. "That was incredible! Karen, you are amazing!"

"I loved it," Karen said, softly. "Thank you for being my second."

"It was my pleasure," Dave said, in all sincerity.

Karen chuckled. "Not all of it." She rolled toward him, and they wrapped each other in their arms, cuddling together in the warm afterglow of their transcendent lovemaking.

Dave stroked her hair, and then down her sides, finally resting his hand on her breast.

"So, what was it like? - the second man you've ever had?"

Karen sighed. "Wonderful. . . incredible. . . Honestly, it was just like you said - you're different from Jim, and your body - your cock - makes different sensations in my body - uniquely, wonderfully your own. Wild; amazing. Not better than Jim, just different. New, exciting. I love being married to Jim, and our lovemaking is wonderful. And the loving I just shared with you was wonderful in a completely new and different way. Thank you."

She paused, then continued. "You know, I didn't expect the way it went beyond you and me, either."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when I was making love to you, it was like I was making love to Patti, too, because you love her, and your cock has been inside her, and now it's been inside me, too. So I feel like I'm closer to Patti now than I was before. And even Jim - it was like I was making love to Jim through you, and your friendship with him - is it too much to call it love? - was part of the experience. Very rich. Our relationship as couples will never be the same."

"I don't suppose it will; it couldn't possibly be."

Karen had begun idly stoking Dave's cock, and it slowly returned to erection.

"Now that we've finally done it, and Jim will never again be the only man I've had. . . do you think we could do it again?"

"I was hoping you'd say that," Dave grinned.

"Can I be on top this time?"

"I'd like that."

She rolled over and took a position between his legs and began blowing him again, until he was stiffly hard once again. Then she crawled upward along his body, until her vulva was aligned with his erection. Slowly lowering herself onto his thick rod, she groaned again with deep erotic pleasure.

"Oh Dave," she groaned, and soon they were lost in erotic joy for the second time that day. . .

*****

Bright sunlight peeked around the edges of the heavy curtains of the motel room, lighting the corners of the room. Patti drifted awake, and soon her movements had roused Jim.

"Good morning, lover," Patti greeted him.

"Hmmmmmm. Good morning yourself. How did you sleep?"

"I slept wonderfully! How could I not? That was some first-rate loving we had last night!"

"Mmmm. . . it was, wasn't it?"

"Uh-huh. . . Wanna do it again?"

"Hmmm. . . let me think. . . is this a trick question?"

"Nope," she replied. Reaching down between his legs, she grabbed his penis, which was in a state of 'morning wood', and began stroking it. "I just got me a brand-new lover last night, and I can't get enough of him."

"Or his cock."

"That either."

"Seems pretty obvious to me what we need to do, then. . ."

"Yup. It does."

They turned toward each other and embraced tightly. Patti rubbed her crotch against Jim's burgeoning erection, and soon it was as hard and long as it had been the night before. Rolling onto her back, she pulled Jim on top of herself. Gripping his rigid cock in her hand, she placed the tip against her opening, then groaned as he leaned forward, penetrating her with his stiff manhood.

"Unngghh. Welcome back. God, you feel so good inside me."

Quickly, they settled into a lively rhythm, humping together playfully, rolling and bouncing on the bed, laughing and giggling in the sheer joy of their coupling.

"God, I love this" Patti said. "I love how you fuck me."

"I could get used to this," Jim responded.

"You just might get to."

They fucked together for a long while, even at the quick pace they were setting. Finally, Jim quickened the pace even more, his ass bouncing as he thrust in and out of her at a furious pace, until he finally gasped, "Patti. . . I'm com-"

His voice cut off before he could finish, morphing into a grunt that was almost a roar. Once more, he thrust deep into her, holding himself at the deepest point, arching his back, sending his thick, white fluid flowing, surging, rushing into her.

"Oh, yes, Jim," Patti cried. "You're coming inside me! I feel your cum inside me. Yes, fill me up!" Her body became rigid, and she trembled and shook as her own orgasm overtook her.

Once they had recovered their breath, and Jim's soft cock had slipped out of Patti, the two of them lay together on the bed, a thin stream of Jim's cum trickling out of Patti's pussy, down her ass-crack and onto the bed.

A hint of a frown passed over Patti's face. "Jim?" she asked.

"What is it, Patti?"

She paused, searching for words. Finally, she spoke. "My boobs aren't as big as Karen's."

"Not many women's are," he replied. "Are you worried that I don't like your breasts as well as Karen's?" He thought for a few seconds. "Or that Dave won't?"

For several seconds, Patti said nothing. Then, "Yes."

Dave rolled toward her, wrapping her in his arms. With one hand, he cupped her breast, squeezing it affectionately. Her breast was full and firm, at least a C-cup; nothing to be ashamed of.

"Has Dave ever even hinted that your breasts are less-than?"

A pause. "No."

"Neither will I. Patti, you have beautiful breasts, full and firm and lovely. They aren't as big as Karen's, but hers aren't as tight and firm as yours are. Her breasts sway and flop around, and they're a lot of fun, but for years, I've watched yours bounce and jiggle. They're incredibly sexy; sometimes I get a hard-on just watching you walk."

He lowered his head to take her breast in his mouth, licking and suckling it happily. He could feel her nipple getting hard against his tongue, and Patti cradled his head against her bosom, running her fingers through his hair and kissing his forehead as he reveled in the firm heft of her tits, switching from one to the other, humming and slurping happily as he suckled her.

Suddenly, the phone rang. "What the hell?" Jim muttered. Reluctantly detaching himself from Patti's breast, he rolled over and picked up the handset. "Hello?" He listened for a moment. "Okay. . . sure. . . that's wonderful! . . . Thank you. . . You're very kind. . ."

He hung up the phone. "Who was that?" Patti asked.

"The manager," Jim answered. "The plows aren't supposed to come until late this afternoon, so they're waiving the normal checkout time. We can stay, and check out whenever the road gets plowed."

"Oh, that's wonderful!"

"That's what I told him." Jim peeled back the corner of the curtain, looking out onto the parking lot and the road. The car was completely covered with snow; it looked like a large white bump in an otherwise flat, brilliantly white landscape. The parking lot and the road were covered with a deep blanket of unmarked, pristine snow.

"That's a lot of snow," he muttered. "We're going to be here a while."

"What shall we do to fill all that time?" Patti asked.

"Hmmm. . . I don't know. . .Do you have any ideas?"

A mischievous smirk crossed her face. Pulling him down onto the bed, she playfully grabbed his still-mostly-soft penis and sucked it into her mouth. Looking up at him, she grinned. "69?"

Jim said nothing, but laid flat on his back, and prodded Patti's legs until they were straddling his face. Her furry vulva was directly above his face. Intently, he studied her delicious womanhood, every fold of her labia, the moisture already dampening her bush and her vaginal walls. He inhaled deeply, breathing in the musky aroma of her arousal, subtly different, he couldn't help noticing, from Karen's, but every bit as delectable.

Cupping his hands on the cheeks of her ass, he pulled her down until his lips met her nether-lips. He rolled his tongue along her opening, then slid it into her vagina, collecting her juice and savoring the flavor of her inner channel, gently sucking her labia, feeling them engorge as the heat grew within her.

Patti groaned as she felt Jim's tongue playing inside her. She took his cock, still mostly soft, into her mouth, sucking and gumming it, slowly coaxing it back to semi-hardness. She loved feeling a cock get hard in her mouth, making the transmutation from a floppy, fleshy appendage to a rigid instrument of rapture. It wasn't long before Jim's cock was fully, strainingly erect, and she could kiss and lick up and down the length of it.

Jim was nuzzling and sucking the soft tissues of her entrance, his nose nudging inside her while his tongue sought out her clitoris. He found the hard little nubbin, and gently sucked it into his mouth, savoring her nectar as if she were a ripe peach.

Patti could feel herself getting close to coming. Releasing Jim's rigid rod from her mouth, she sat up, grinding her cunt intently on his face, still stroking his urgent manhood with her hands as she gasped for breath.

Jim was licking broadly across her clit, creating intense sensations in her, and her movements became ever more urgent.

"Oh!. . ." she cried out. "Oh!. . . Oh!. . . OOOOHHHHHH. . ." She crested over the peak of her orgasm, but Jim just kept plundering her with his tongue, and she continued grinding her pussy against it, cresting and flowing from orgasm to orgasm.

At last, Patti dismounted Jim's face. Turning herself around, she positioned her pussy, still throbbing and buzzing from her series of oral orgasms, against Jim's cock, which she had blown back to full, throbbing hardness. Moaning with pleasure, she lowered herself onto Jim's stiff shaft, clenching her cunt to intensify the contact as she slowly engulfed him.

Her ass was a blur as she ground herself on Jim's rigid pole, and soon both of them were exploding in a huge mutual orgasm.

"Oh god," Jim gasped, as his cum surged out of him, into Patti's womb, in time with the waves of his climax. "Oh god. . . oh god. . ."

Patti fell on top of him as her final orgasm ebbed. The two of them lay quietly for a long time afterward, basking in the joy of yet another coupling.

Finally, Jim spoke. "What do you think Dave and Karen are doing?"

Patti smiled. "Probably fucking, just like we are."

"You think so?"

"Mm-hm. They're snowed in at the cabin. What else are they gonna do?"

"Yeah. . . but. . . you know, I'm the only guy Karen's ever had."

"I know. At least, as of yesterday, you were."

"Anyway, she's always kinda hung onto that."

"I know. Would it bother you if she fucked Dave?"

"No! . . . no, it wouldn't. It really wouldn't."

"That's probably good, because you and I haven't exactly been. . . uh, scrupulous about our marriage vows these past couple days, either. Dave and I invited the two of you to the cabin to share sex. You and I have done that, and we've had a lot of fun. Don't you think Karen and Dave should have their share of fun?"

"Of course they should; I just don't think Karen will."

"Wanna bet?"

Jim smiled. "Sure; what's your bet?"

"Loser has to give the winner five oral orgasms. Which, just sayin', is a whole lot easier if you lose than if I do."

"So, if we get to the cabin and they haven't had sex, you'll give me five oral orgasms?"

"And if they have, you give ME five oral orgasms."

"It's a bet," Jim agreed. "I'm just not sure if I'd rather win or lose."

*****

The windows were still frosted over, so Dave cracked the door open to view the snow-covered landscape. The inrush of cold air caused his naked body to recoil. Snow was everywhere, up to the level of the front porch. If he hadn't remembered where he'd parked the car the previous afternoon, he might not have been able to easily tell where it was. Sound was muffled by the peaceful white blanket. There wasn't even sound coming from the road.

"Not that there was any doubt, but we're thoroughly snowed in. I doubt Jim and Patti will even be able to come today. Maybe if the plows get busy."

"Let me see," Karen said, nudging Dave aside. She shivered at the blast of cold air on her naked body. Beholding the peaceful scene, so much in contrast with what had been there the night before, she said, softly, "It's beautiful."

Impulsively, she bent down and grabbed a double handful of snow from the porch. Turning quickly, she dumped it on Dave's head. Then, with her hand chilled by the snow, she grabbed Dave's cock, causing him to yelp at the cold shock to his private parts.

"Oh, that's the way you want to play, is it?" he grinned wickedly. Grabbing remnants of snow from his hair, he rubbed it against Karen's tits, drawing squeals of protest from her. A brief mock-wrestling match, ensued, ending with the two of them embracing tightly, sensually rubbing their naked bodies together, shared body heat causing them to forget the chill. Dave was getting hard yet again, and he held Karen by the cheeks of her ass, pressing her tightly against himself, grinding his fresh erection against her belly. "Wanna do it again?" he asked.