The Bookseller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a reward, I stepped closer to him in turn, stopping just beyond my reach and his. I looked once more at his hands. Even if their size did not herald what I hoped they did, I was going to enjoy them caressing me soon. But not yet. "You look good to me too, Rog," I murmured, "But I still feel I'm showing you more of me than you are of you. Help a girl out?" I crossed my arms under my breasts, intentionally pushing them upward. I felt my erect nipples pop even more clear of the delicate demis.

He slowly kicked off his sandals, and shook his head. "This is crazy, Gerry. You're incredible, and I'm just... me."

I laughed. "Roger, you look delicious," I snorted. "And I'm betting you will look much more so if you'd just get on with it."

He muttered embarrassedly and fiddled with his fly.

"Rog, please. Drop your pants!" I said. My words could have been interpreted as begging or as commanding. I was a little hocked at myself how much it felt to ME like I was begging. I was practically aching now to see more of him, all of him. "You can't be embarrassed. From what I see of that bulge in your pants, you have nothing to be ashamed of!"

"Oh yeah?" Rog asked sardonically. He shook his head and unzipped swiftly. In a single motion, he let his khakis drop to the floor. The size of Rog's hands indeed told no lies. His dick was the opposite of something to be ashamed of. It was no porn star staff of power, but it was meaty and fulsome. It looked perfect and tasty and stiff as a board. I guessed his reluctance was due to the fact that he wore no underwear!

I laughed delightedly. "Commando, Rog? And here I thought that I was the one who prepared for this morning!"

He grinned sheepishly. "I came early today, hoping I could get another view of you like I did Tuesday. And, well, on Tuesday I got all tangled up in my underwear while I watched. I didn't want to be that uncomfortable again." He grinned, his humor asserting itself. "I'm glad I did. The show you just put on today might have snapped my dick right off if I'd been wearing underwear today." Yep, he seemed to be fully with the program now, taking a long step closer to me as he spoke. He reached out and lightly laid his hands on my waist, along my garter belt. "It's also good because I'd have hated for you to see how ridiculous I look in my usual tighty whities!"

I closed the last few inches between us and caressed his chest while I felt his hands tremble a little on my waist. The ridiculously high heels I still wore were all I need to be able to reach up and kiss him gently. He did not leave the kiss gentle for more than a moment. His response became fierce and his arms wrapped fully around me, pressing me against him and his eager cock. His tongue demanded entrance to my mouth, but was momentarily blocked by my own tongue demanding entrance to his.

His hands slid down my back and gripped my bare backside, his massaging fingers demonstrating his need as much as his demanding lips. I wriggled my hips in his grasp.

Breaking off our kiss, I gasped, "I've been fantasizing about this ever since you started spying on my at the front desk, but your arms feel even better than I dreamt."

He looked at me with a smile, "You've been fantasizing about getting naked among the bookshelves with me for three months?"

My turn to be taken aback. "I just noticed you looking at me last WEEK! Are you telling me you weren't back there reading the Perv Bait?"

"The nudie books?" he laughed, looking innocent. That is a very hard expression for a guy to carry off when his raging naked hard-on is pressed into your belly. I just glared at him with a trace of a grin. "Okay. Some of them do have some amazing pictures, but I just always grabbed one so I'd have an excuse to be there other than staring at you if someone surprised me."

"Are you telling me that I've been touching myself at the register for the last three months?" I demanded, letting my hands on his chest slide lower and lower.

"Oh no," Rog chortled, "that was new last week. I highly approved, though. Before, I just liked to look at you and didn't want you thinking I was some slack-jawed stalker."

I finally let my hands touch his cock, grasping it softly with both hands.

"So what you are saying," I murmured up into his ear, "is that you ARE a slack-jawed stalker, you just didn't want me to know about it." I kissed his neck hard enough to hopefully raise a hickey.

"Oh God," Rog groaned as I grasped him, stalker comments overtaken by events.

"Listen," I said as I kissed along his shoulder, "what I thought has been more than a week of awesome foreplay turns out to be a couple of months. If you don't fuck me right now, I think I'll melt down."

Thankfully, Rog's hesitancy was long gone, and he lifted my up by my ass. He turned and pressed me back against the wall, resting a few pounds of my weight on the edge of a shelf and not coincidentally, I'm sure, leaving my hips at just the right height for him. I felt his cock probe my vagina, which felt completely wet. I could only plead for more as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. And more I got.

He waggled his glans against me until it slipped between my lips. I moaned as I felt him press deeper within me. He really was thick. I was really, really wet now and I could literally hear the passage of him in and out of my sodden home. I didn't know if I wanted things to, ah, come to a head already, but I was loathe to get Rog to stop his marvelous work inside my folds.

A sound from outside the store penetrated our senses. It was nothing significant, just an ordinary sound, but Rog paused his efforts and snapped his head around toward the entrance.

"Don't worry," I gasped reassuringly and rockingly hips against him, "that was outside."

Rog resumed his welcome efforts, but now he was almost franticly fast, as if forcing the issue. "What if someone comes in?" he grunted with a worried tone. "Will we hear the bell? We'll never get dressed in time."

"Easy, tiger!" I laughed. "I locked the door and turned on the closed sign when I came back here."

In an instant, his thrusts became longer, slower, and a whole lot fucking more enjoyable. "So we have time?" he asked, his urgency replaced by languid enthusiasm.

That languid enthusiasm was hitting me in a pretty good spot at the moment, and I felt an orgasm coming on. "Oh yes," I breathed. "We have until at least until a quarter to noon." I threw my head back against the books and closed my eyes, my hands grasping his shoulders as his cock shuddered into me once more with repeated authority.

It really wasn't the most comfortable position to screw in, nor the most stimulating angle of attack, so to speak, but Rog's swift and eager efforts combined with the incredibly sexy situation had me breathing shallowly as I felt my muscles gathering themselves. I'd never so much as kissed a guy inside my bookstore before, but you can bet I'd fantasized about it.

Imagination was not living up to the real thing.

My breath began to stutter and I may have begun to mew like a cat or something. I was feeling the uncontrolled shudders begin to build in me. I squeezed Rog's back and fought for air.

And the bastard pulled out and lifted me to the ground!

"What?!?" I almost wailed, wondering what I missed.

Rog was also panting, but from the exertion of supporting much of my weight and stroking my insides with that gleaming, sticky rod that now bounced between us. "If I had so much as thrusted one more time, I'd have come," he panted.

"In case you hadn't figured it out," I snarked, "I'm okay with that!" I found myself laughing a bit inside at my own irritated frustration. "I was just about to get there too!"

Rog leered at me in gentlemanly fashion. "I can help with that," he said, embracing me and gently bringing us both to the floor. He lay me on my back and pressed my still stocking-clad legs apart. He stroked his hands up my inner thighs and bent his head.

Good lord, he knew his way around down there with his tongue as well. What kind of jackpot had I hit? Rog gently spread my outer folds apart with delicate fingertips and ran his tongue from back to front of my pussy, ending with a flourish around my aching bud. My clit never swells very large, but it gets wildly sensitive and I was almost instantly back to the pre-orgasmic state of full-body tension I was experiencing before. Rog moved away from my clitoris and seemed to be tasting my juices, occasionally plunging his tongue deep inside me.

Backing off my clit bought Rog a few moments to enjoy himself before my composure utterly collapsed. I absolutely shrieked in ecstasy. I slapped the floor over and over again with both palms and thrust my hips up toward his face. My interior throbbed with wave after wave of ecstatic overload. Through wave after wave of crashing orgasm, everything looked blue, a beautiful shade of royal blue.

When I regained my mental facilities and full-spectrum vision, I realized the man still had his face buried between my legs. I felt his tongue swipe up over my now far too sensitive clit and I squirmed uncontrollably. I pushed him away from me hard, almost desperately, to save myself from some kind of lethal overdose of pleasure. I flopped back on the floor, closed my eyes and sucked in three cool, deep breaths.

Pushing myself up on my elbows, I saw that he was sitting up, one knee cocked in the air, and leaning against the bookshelves. His grin looked very satisfied. His cock looked much less so. "Does that make up for the coitus interruptus?" he asked merrily, wiping my juices from around his mouth.

"Paid in full," I said, struggling to my knees. "In fact, I think I owe YOU some interest." I slid over toward him, my fingers pinching a nipple where it peeked above the half cup of my bra. It was already hard as the rubber pencil eraser that it resembled. I released it and tucked a finger into the side of the bra and slid it around under my breast. The lacy cups on the bra were so delicate that they provided little, and no practical, support to my girls. The whole garment was really just there to not quite cover my nipples. It was easy to tuck the cup away under my breast, completely exposing it. I reached out and caressed Rog's lean jaw. I smiled inwardly, he had not had my advanced notice of how today was going to go, or he'd have shaved as meticulously as I had...

Leaning forward, I gently pressed my exposed boob against his lips. They parted eagerly and he sucked on me hard. I felt my soft flesh pulled into him. His tongue lashed at my hard nipple inside his mouth. He lessened the pressure on me and I felt him shift. I gasped in delight as he gently bit my nipple, just hard enough to send a jolt of erotic energy up the back of my neck and down between my legs.

Rog raised a hand to my other breast and massaged it eagerly. He tugged and teased at the nipple where it poked up just above the lacy cup. Then he slid a finger down inside and, just as I had, slid it under my breast from one side to the other, leaving that girl just as exposed as the one he still had trapped in his mouth.

"You learn fast," I cooed.

"There are some things," Rog replied, a little garbled due to my breast blocking his mouth. "There are some things that men pay close attention to," he went on, releasing my breast from his lips, "among them are beautiful women playing with their beautiful breasts." With that, his latched his lips onto the breast he had just fully exposed and nibbled at that nipple as well. His bites were much gentler this time, but he added in some torture with his tongue, and I again was on fire.

"Now it's my debt to you that keeps growing," I said, pulling my nipple free of his torturous mouth. "Stand up," I commanded.

"Yes ma'am!" he chuckled lightly in reply, clearly eager for what he suspected I had in mind.

I stayed on my knees before him, and reached out to drag my fingernails up the length of his still sticky, but drying shaft. "Oh, my," he breathed, quivering slightly. Then he moaned less articulately as I grasped the base of his shaft and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock. I applied suction of my own as I took several inches of him into my mouth. My tongue lashed around his glans, in much the same way his had stimulated my nipples. Guys don't seem to like teeth down there, of course, so I avoided returning THAT favor....

I released him with a loud gasp and squeezed the base of his cock gently while I began to lavish his entire equipment with long, dripping wet licks, leaving him drenched in my saliva. I straightened a bit and looked up into his hazel eyes while I began to run his sopping cock over the curves of my girls. Rog just looked down at me hungrily. I slid his shaft between my breasts, getting them wet in the process. I squeezed them together around him. He moaned and involuntarily thrust himself up between my better than naked boobs.

"That's it, Rog," I said softly. "More."

His eyes sparkled down at mine as he slowly slid himself up and down between my tightly pressed mounds. His obvious pleasure was reward enough, but the feel of his hard, pulsing shaft sliding so smoothly against me had my flesh on fire.

Too soon, his cock began to dry out though, and the passage of his cock between my girls became less comfortable for either of us. I released their grasp on him and took his cock once more into my fingers. I licked but once at his tip before I took him again between my lips. I bobbed my head up and down gently, slipping him in and out past my delicately clasped lips.

I'm no deep-throat artist, but I was able to take most of him into my mouth repeatedly. It was clearly enough for Rog, as his head rolled back in mindless pleasure and his hands ran themselves delicately through my hair, never grabbing my head or anything aggressive like that.

His dick was throbbing heavily in no time, and he mustered his voice to tell me, "You better stop. Keep this up and I'm going to come."

"That is my plan," I observed, allowing his cock out of my mouth momentarily.

"I thought that we could finish like we began..." he went on hesitatingly.

"I have great faith," I replied, pausing to take several inches into my mouth for but a moment, "in my ability to persuade this lovely body part to rally for a grand finale." I licked my way up him from his unfortunately hairy balls to his magnificent purple head. "Now relax and come for me. I want to taste you." Everything else about Rog was coming up aces, I had faith even his jizz would be tasty.

With that, I put my all into the work. My hand pumped his shaft vigorously while my head bobbed up and down, running his cock in and out along my saliva-sodden lips and tongue. I could feel the tension and pulsation of his member and I knew I was close to our reward.

Rog's hands tightened involuntarily, tangling in my hair, but sweetly, he still managed to prevent himself from grabbing my head. "Now!" was all he managed to gasp. My hand became a blur up and down his shaft, and I let two inches of him rest inside my mouth, tongue flicking along its underside. I felt the tide surge up inside his shaft and despite my readiness, it almost overwhelmed me and escaped my lips. Almost. Rog babbled almost incoherently as his whole body shuddered. I thrilled at the power I had to make him lose control like this.

Alas, his semen was not the delicious treat I had hoped for. It wasn't bad by any stretch, mind you, but it wasn't top of the heap... it wasn't Cum Laude. I snickered to myself. I carefully swallowed every bit, and stroked up his shaft carefully to milk every last drop into my mouth. It was tasty enough, and I enjoyed the little aftershocks Rog endured from my careful cleanup ministrations.

Arms around each other on the thinly carpeted floor, leaning against metal library-surplus bookshelves, was not the most comfortable of cuddles, but we both wanted to hold each other and neither wanted to move to the comfy couch or chairs I had, since they were all in full view of the windows. So cuddling naked, or mostly naked, on that floor is what we did. We kissed gently, sporadically, and wordlessly at first, our hands idly exploring each other's bodies at random intervals. Well, Rog was touching one or the other of my breasts in some manner pretty much full time, but neither of us was really attempting any real stimulation of the other in our temporary exhaustion.

At first, we spoke not a word. I think we were each afraid to try conversation lest we discover that one of us was boring, or worse, we didn't like each other. The silence finally got a bit oppressive for me, and I wracked my brain for a book I'd seen him buy that I had also read. Ah!

"Rog," I piped up softly, "did I see you buy The Red Bishop's Gambit?"

"Yeah," Rog replied, his face buried in the mass of my hair. He took a deep whiff of it, then lifted up his head. "What did you think of it? And why did they do the cover art in a chess motif?"

"I know," I laughed softly. "There isn't one sentence about chess in the book."

We talked about that and two other books by the same author, then we lapsed back into companionable silence.

I for one was feeling on the verge of recovery, and was considering escalating my idle exploration of Rog's body when he suddenly laughed. I smiled and asked him what was so funny. "I spent all morning before I got here trying to screw up the courage to ask you out for a cup of coffee! And I don't think I had quite convinced myself to try it..."

"Really? A lousy cup of coffee meetup?" I scoffed, poking him in the ribs a little. "I'd say the signs are pretty good you could manage to get a full dinner date, if you put your mind to it!"

Rog laughed with me, then he suddenly asked, "How about Saturday night?" He went on swiftly, like someone lunging at a sudden opportunity before it disappears. "I could pick you up here at close, or maybe at your place, if you want to change first."

"I think I'll have you pick me up at my place," I said. "I'd think you'd rather I change out of my work clothes and freshen up."

"I don't know," Rog said with a raised eyebrow, "your work outfit today was pretty smashing..."

I pushed symbolically against his chest. "Sexy librarian would be a bit much for the occasion, I think," I said archly. "I wouldn't want you to get the wrong ideas. After all. I almost never put out on a first date."

"Almost?" Rog replied, with an arch expression. His personality was delightfully mercurial. Here he was yet again making the near instant transformation from shy and indecisive to confidently playful.

I was definitely feeling 'refreshed' now, and from the light pulses and other random movements I was observing coming from Rog's penis, I sensed he was too. I slid my hands down his chest and stomach to gently take his soft member in my fingers and begin massaging it. His grip on my breast became more assertive in response.

"So, where will you take me?" I asked, before lowering my lips to caress his neck.

Rog's hand on my breast froze and I realized he had really not given it any thought. "Uh..." he said intelligently. Then he brightened and his hand went back to work exploring me. "How about the Tonga Room if you like dancing, or The Apricot if you don't?" he asked.

"You like dancing?" I asked.

"Sure. It's always fun," he replied, as if mystified by people who did not.

This guy was getting better and better.

He was also, ahem, getting bigger.

My efforts were rapidly bearing some bountiful fruit. Rog's penis had responded slowly at first, but then practically leapt to full attention in my grasp. I stroked him softly, up and down his length and murmured, "Speaking of fun, you were employing this lovely beast in most excellent fashion earlier, before you wandered off down a couple of side streets. Can I encourage you to get back on course?"