The Breeding Chamber Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! No!" Michael cried as he orgasmed.

Her warm, wet, intensely-tight clunge rippled as he ejaculated deep inside her. He couldn't stop it.

Victoria forgot her pain and looked at Michael's face, screwed up in ecstatic bliss as he climaxed and she realised what had happened. She could feel his penis throbbing as it spewed his issue inside her vagina and the pain dissipated. Victoria realised that she had caused the second most powerful man in Durden City to orgasm and she suddenly felt a little powerful.

A deep delightful warmth began to grow in her sex, much like when Michael had licked her genitals. She felt Michael move his hands to her thighs and grip her and begin to fuck her. Despite having just climaxed he was still rampant and insistent. His long slow strokes elicited deep feelings of ebullience in her vagina and the base of his penis pressing on her clitoris began to evoke now familiar sparklets of desire from her sensitive nubbin and she groaned lecherously.

Michael felt Victoria become wetter, her juices were flowing freely and he could smell her sex. His recent orgasm had tempered him hardly at all and his scrotum began to roil.

"Huh! Huh! Huh!" Victoria grunted as Michael thrust himself in and out of her tight, quivering, sheath.

She locked her legs around him and pulled him in tighter, wriggling her pudenda to extract every scintilla of pleasure from his hard appendage. Michael gasped and gripped Victoria's thighs tighter and rammed his cock all the way inside her as his orgasm struck him almost violently, his phallus juddering as his scalding ejaculate spurted into Victoria's quivering maw.

She was staring at him through the Perspex, watching the almost pained expression on his face as Michael came inside her a second time, the sensory receptors in her vagina began to glow then burn and her clitoris tingled with delight as Victoria climaxed again.

Michael held onto Victoria until his orgasm reached its zenith, then plateaued and finally began to subside. Victoria was also spent and she uncrossed her ankles from behind his back and she lay still.

A Chamber Maiden sidled up beside Michael.

"I'm sorry sir but I must request you move on. You have already breached the sanctity of the breeding chamber by performing cunnilingus on the woman and copulating with her again after your fist emission. I know who you are sir and I say this with most deference but I'm sure you are aware that this is for your own good," the Chamber Maiden whispered respectfully.

Michael Durden looked at her. He would remember who she was when he became City Commissioner and revengefully he would sell her to his counterpart in Austin, hoping that she spent her days being fucked into unconsciousness.

Michael was spent in any event and he let go of Victoria's legs and moved aside to use the tissues from the dispenser on the wall. He cleaned himself and put his manhood away and pull up his trousers.

The man next in line moved up and plunged his erect penis into Victoria unceremoniously and began to fuck her semen-clotted quim.

Michael glanced back and saw Victoria wrap her legs around the man as she moaned like a slattern. He loved her but he hated her for doing so.

Victoria climaxed again not long after Michael had left the breeding room but after that her quim became numb and then it became sore. She lost count of how many men used her body that day but by then it didn't matter. She had already begun to learn how to disassociate her mind from her body and she was away in another place as the line of men ravished her one after another.

Madeline Smith

At eighteen years of age Madeline Smith had very few memories of being a boy. She was selected for the Comfort Girl program as soon as it became evident that she would make a pretty girl. Madeline was removed from the other male offspring who would spend their formative years being schooled and educated in a boarding school. The boys intellectual and practical abilities were assessed and a vocational profile was created for each student. Some went onto tertiary education while others became tradesmen whilst some simply went into menial employment. Durden City needed men of all calibres to keep a city of its size running effectively and efficiently.

Madeline could not even remember her birth name. She was given the name Madeline Smith when she entered the Comfort Girl program and that would be her name until the day she died.

Nobody except the Durden's had familial names because there were no familial lines; names were assigned randomly at birth as a means of personal identification. Madeline had always liked her name and thought it sounded pretty and feminine. She had a friend who had unfortunately been given the name Gladys.

Madeline spent her formative years playing with and being educated alongside other Comfort Girls and young females, the idea being that the femininity of the females would influence the young boys, although Comfort Girls never really thought of themselves as boys and the few that couldn't adjust to the paradigm were removed and placed back with their male colleagues or so she thought.

Madeline knew that she wasn't female and was well aware of the biological differences but she had always thought of herself as a girl and enjoyed all things feminine especially the clothes. As puberty approached she was removed from Breeding Facility and the care of the Brood Mothers and sent to live in one of city's four Comfort Palaces where she would learn her true vocation.

Just like the breeders, Comfort Girls were educated in reproduction but there was no explicit sexual discourse and they were not sexualised until they reached the age of eighteen. They were given hormone treatment and underwent laser hair removal or electrolysis, facial feminization surgery, a tracheal shave and breast and buttock augmentation. Treatment was tailored individually for each girl depending on their physique and their physical needs, the outcome being to ensure that the Comfort Girls were as feminine as possible.

Hormone treatment was strictly controlled to ensure that the Comfort Girls maintained an active libido. In the early years of the program it was soon discovered that Comfort Girls who enjoyed their vocation performed better than those who undertook their employment grudgingly. The girls undertook all of the tasks necessary to maintain the Comfort Palaces. They cooked, cleaned, performed rudimentary maintenance and learned how to tend bar, how to dance, how to engage in meaningful conversation and generally entertain men. They kept in shape through regular exercise.

They were uber-feminised and seldom wore male clothing except to perform manual tasks and they always wore makeup. Unlike the female breeders Comfort Girls were allowed out of the Comfort Palaces but always under supervision. Comfort Girls were not as valuable as breeders, however a lot of time, effort and money had been expended on them and they were still a precious commodity.

Upon attaining adulthood Comfort Girls were trained in the art of lovemaking. Unlike the breeders who simply lay on their back and allowed men to penetrate them, Comfort Girls were trained to flirt, to kiss, to fondle, to fellate and gratify men in every way that men desired. The importance of anal hygiene was impressed upon them and they were schooled in the use of personal lubricants and anal dilation using dildos and sex toys.

Comfort Girls had no virginity to offer up but neophyte Comfort Girls making their debut in the Comfort Rooms were still highly priced.

Madeline was excited to be making her debut and had no trepidation, in fact she was eager. She had been fabricated, inculcated and indoctrinated to please men and she couldn't wait to do so. Customers were known to the girls as 'Trade' and a small proportion of the credit that the Trade paid went to the girl. If the girl performed particularly well the Trade was likely to tip the girl directly.

Once the girls began working the Comfort Rooms they became self-sufficient and had to provide for themselves until they retired at the age of forty when they became Brood Mothers to young breeders and Comfort Girls. Even then the 'Comfort Grannies' were available to service men selectively.

Men chose the Comfort Girl they wished to have congress with by selecting them on a website, their availability changing daily and the price dependant on factors such as age, beauty and experience. The girls were on a roster and not always available and some men were more selective than others. Some girls became favourites and the Trade would always request the same girl although of course there could be no interpersonal relationships outside of the Comfort Rooms.

Madeline had dressed carefully for her first evening working the Comfort Rooms. She wore a silver sequin sheath shift dress with a plunging V-neckline and short fringed sleeves. It was cut short to show off her long toned legs swathed in fifteen denier fleshtoned pantyhose so sheer that her legs almost looked bare except for the sheen of the yarn. She wore a pair of black nylon panties over her pantyhose and a matching brassiere; the garments so snug as to be undetectable under the dress. She selected black four-inch fuck-me-pumps and had accessorised with emerald costume jewellery to compliment her eyes. Her long glossy hair framed her heavily but exquisitely made-up face. She was stunning and she knew it.

As a Commissioner, Harlan Cooter had the right to any Comfort Girl he wished and he wished to deflower Madeline Smith. Harlan was still a young man and new to the City Commission. He knew that most of the other Commissioners took their pleasure in the Breeding Facility, using the bevy of women available to them whenever they wanted them but Harlan had always had a thing for those 'special ladies'.

"You are delightful," Harlan greeted Madeline as she exited the waiting room to make her debut.

Brian, who had just started working at the Comfort Palace, issued Madeline her scanner on which were the details of the eight Trade she would be expected to service that night. He gave her the key to Comfort Room one which was the VIP suite.

Madeline had deposited the passkey and the scanner in her little silver clutch and was holding it tight when Harlan introduced himself.

"And you are a very handsome man," Madeline flashed him her biggest, brightest smile just as she had been taught.

"Come let me buy you a drink and let's get to know each other a little better," Harlan offered Madeline the crook of his elbow and she took it and he led her to a booth.

Harlan was a lecher disguised as a gentleman and he soon had his hands all over Madeline and rained increasingly passionate kisses on her mouth. He took her hand and placed it in his lap and she felt the girth of the first penis she had ever touched beside her own. It felt massive and she was a little apprehensive about what Harlan was going to do with it but she knew that she had been trained to perform her duties flawlessly and she would do so.

"Fuck this! Let's go to the room," Harlan had become impatient and his gentlemanly traits were strained.

He led Madeline to comfort room one abruptly, dragging her as she tottered on her high heels to keep up.

The spacious room was dimmed with mood lighting, there was trans porn playing on a muted large screen TV and a bottle of champagne was chilling in a silver ice-bucket and the king size bed was made up with satin sheets. It was a far cry from the pokey 'fuck-holes', that the girls called the regular comfort rooms. As the years passed and she grew older and less popular with moneyed elite and visits to the VIP suite became a very infrequent event.

Champagne there may be but Harlan Cooter had no interest in it. He threw Madeline on the bed, tore off his clothes and fell on her.

He kissed her fiercely while he fumbled with her dress which Madeline was able to slide out of and toss on the dresser before Harlan reached for her again.

"That's better, now I can get at you," Harlan grinned and popped Madeline's breasts from the cups of her brassiere.

He suckled a teat and stroked the other and they hardened like a ripe berries and Madeline sighed as ripples pleasure radiated from her nipples. She nursed Harlan for a while as he stroked, caressed and licked her breasts in which he seemed to have great interest. He traced the fading silvery scars in the creases of her breasts, a consequence of her augmentation surgery, then he stroked the creamy globes which illicited a delicate, pleasurable sensation which intensified when Harlan returned his attention back to sucking and stroking her nipples.

Harlan's cock was rock hard and pressing into Madeline's leg. She could feel the heat of it and feel a warm wet patch spreading on her silky hose where driblets of pre-seminal fluid were leaking from the eye of his penis. She reached for it and felt the warm bare flesh of another man's penis in her hand for the first time and it excited her.

Harlan's cock felt hard, veiny and powerful, it was slightly pulsing and the urge to stroke it was overwhelming, she could feel her own cock hardening between her legs where she had tucked it away. Harlan kissed her again, very passionately; driving his tongue into her mouth and Madeline reciprocated and slipped her tongue into his. His breath was fresh and minty. He rolled on top of her, pressing his cock on her belly, rubbing his cock on her panties while he kissed her.

"Come on honey let's get that toy out from between your legs," Harlan drove his hand down the waistband of her panties and pantyhose and freed her thickening penis and lay it flat against her belly under the tight satin and nylon.

Madeline had been told that many of the men she serviced would not want to see or touch her penis but Harlan was obviously not one of those, in fact he rubbed his own penis on hers through the layers of diaphanous fabric. Her own pre-ejaculate mingled with Harlan's.

They kissed and ground their cocks against each other until they were breathless. Madeline's penis was tingling with delight, her whole body lit up with lust and expectation.

"Ok girly, let's see what you can do with that mouth," Harlan grunted as he lifted himself off Madeline and grabbed her neck and pushed her face into his groin.

His pubis was freshly washed and smelled of cologne and Madeline lapped at his hard rod and cupped his scrotum and Harlan moaned. He found Madeline's penis and rubbed it through her panties and pantyhose and sparklets of pleasure erupted from her groin and Madeline groaned and engulfed Harlan's turgid staff and began to suckle it. She used her lips on the shaft and her tongue on his glans and was rewarded with a mouth full of creamy semen as he instantaneously ejaculated.

He held her there, forcing Madeline to swallow his issue as his cock juddered in her mouth, spewing forth the warm, salty musky sperm. Madeline pushed his hand away from her neck, he didn't need to hold her there because she had no intention of moving. She loved the feel of Harlan's cock exploding in her mouth and his semen tasted delightful. She was so excited that Harlan felt a puddle of warm viscous goop bubble up in the front of her panties as Madeline ejaculated too.

She was so excited feeling Harlan's hard cock pulsing and throbbing between her lips and his seed filling her mouth so fast that she struggled to swallow it while Harlan stroked her rampant member through her panties and pantyhose, eliciting a premature but very welcome orgasm.

"Oh my god, we're both coming together. You are fucking hot girly!" Harlan squealed.

Madeline worked her lips and her tongue on Harlan's cock until he was drained but he did not become flaccid, if anything his cock was even harder.

"Ok, let's see how tight that ass of yours is," Harlan growled and rolled Madeline onto the bed face down.

He was too impatient to remove her panties and instead he pushed the gusset aside and tore a hole in the crotch of her pantyhose and jabbed at the crease of her buttocks with his steely appendage.

The drawer on the bedside table was filled with personal lubricants, including exotic flavours as well was sex toys and dilators but it was well out of reach. But although she had never been one, Madeline subscribed to the Girl Scout motto: 'Be Prepared' and prior to her evening encounter had inserted several capsules filled with silicone lubricant inside her anus.

They had dissolved releasing the lubricant and Harlan enjoyed a silky-smooth welcome as his penis entered Madeline's perfectly lubricated tush.

Silky-smooth the welcome might have been for Harlan but for Madeline it felt like someone had driven a red hot spike into her rectum and she bucked and shuddered under him, kicking and writhing as she tried to shake him off.

"It's all right girly, just lie there and get used to it. You'll like it soon enough," Harlan chuckled as he pinned Madeline to the bed, holding her down on the satin sheets as she writhed beneath him.

At that moment she hated Harlan Cooter not so much because of the pain he had inflicted on her when he had unceremoniously impaled her on his hard cock but mainly because he was right. As he lay still on top of her with his cock buried in her ass and his weight on her panty-clad buttocks, the burning sensation began to dissipate and in its place a warm delightful tingling began to bloom.

The pleasure receptors in Madeline's sphincter began to light up as the girth of Harlan's steely shaft stimulated them, his glans pressed on her prostate invoking a decadent feeling of sensuality that she had never felt before. Her cock, encased in the gossamer pantyhose and silky satin panties pressed into the satin sheets throbbing with titillation. The weight of Harlan's body pressing into hers was comforting, especially his groin pressing on her buttocks.

Harlan sensed this and slowly began to fuck her.

Madeline moaned like a slattern as Harlan drove his cock slowly in and out of her tight anus, extracting his penis until his glans was encircled by her tight pink sphincter and then driving it back inside her.

"Oh god," Madeline moaned as her pleasure centres lit up.

She pushed back against Harlan as best she could, encouraging him to put every millimetre of his turgid weapon in her as far as it would go. She wriggled her buttocks enticingly as a sense of deep fulfilment radiated from deep inside her rectum and her penis tingled with delight.

Harlan rolled Madeline over, and as he entered her again, she lifted her buttocks to facilitate his entry and wrapped her arms and legs around him and sought his mouth with hers. She clung to him, kissing him, bucking under him, making him drive his cock deep inside her. She scissored her nylon-sheathed legs on his sensitive flanks and raked her heels on his flesh, and scratched his back with her long red fingernails, encouraging him to fuck her harder.

The feel of his rock-hard member driving in and out of her tight ass was indescribably pleasurable and her cock pressing on his belly, still trapped inside her panties, was throbbing and aching for release.

Harlan drove his tongue deep inside her mouth to stifle a scream as he orgasmed and his cock exploded deep in her anus, spewing forth its searing glutinous issue. He felt Madeline's scalding issue on his belly at the same time and he loved her for it. They joy of simultaneous orgasms was not often experienced and Harlan adored her for it.

Madeline's cock was rubbing on Harlan's hard belly, the silkiness of her pantyhose and panties eliciting featherlight circlets of delight from it as her issue oozed from the eye. Her anus was palpitating, gripping Harlan's cock, milking him of every drop of his spend as her sphincter dilated causing her anus to ripple with freshets of intense pleasure whilst his bloated prong pressed on her prostate causing a bloom of intense delight.