The Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We barreled out of the room and into the bar. I still got some cheers as I walked to the bar and ordered for the four of us. Mary paid for the drinks and we found a table, which was soon surrounded by guys, all of them drooling. I flushed again but sat back to enjoy the attention, something I never got at home or at school. The guys didn't flock around me, because I was plain and I didn't have boobs. But now that I had been naked in front of them, I was the queen and it felt good. I wondered to myself how many guys had seen me. It was an exciting thing to think about. Now that all these guys were around I was glad that I wasn't a virgin, even if I hadn't had sex that much before now. I was thinking that maybe, just maybe; I might be able to get a cute guy for at least part of the week. Grinning to myself, I looked around at the guys surrounding us and wondered to myself, what else could I do for this kind of a rush? My mind started to run through possibilities and I smiled at a cute guy who was smiling at me. God, this could be fun, a lot of fun I thought to myself.

Should this be continued???

12