The Cum-juring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shh!" Dawn tilted her head back into the carpet, tightly shut her eyes. Her breasts rocked with the rhythm of his swing. "Ah!" Her eyes shot open and found Barry once again as he circled them. "Come..."

"Already?" Cal asked.

"Not you," Dawn snapped. With her finger, she motioned to Barry. "Come..."

Barry stopped and pointed to himself.

"Yes-es," Dawn gestured with her head toward Cal.

Barry contemplated for a moment until it hit him. His eyes lit up with joy, having realized the idea. With a burst of energy, he leapt and swan-dove into Cal.

Cal's body absorbed the ghost. He lurched, driving Dawn into the floor. His eyelids fluttered, head hung forward, and hips slowed to a stop.

Dawn grabbed his biceps and gently shook him. "Are you oka—"

Cal's head shot up with a mischievous smile. Without a word, his hips gained momentum once again.

"Is it you... Barry Fantastico?" Dawn flexed her jaw. "Mmmm!"

"I feel again!" Barry, as Cal, leaned forward over Dawn. "I feel..." His voice cracked in sheer elation. He locked lips with her and savored the taste. "I feel again."

Dawn covered her flustered face and breathed heavily into her palms while Barry pounded away. "Goo—Oo!—ood!"

Barry picked Dawn's body off the floor. Standing, he sprung her up and down on his strong cock, roughly rocketing her toward the ceiling. "How did you know? How did you save me from that Voodoo spell?"

"Oh!" Dawn's expression melted into an orgasmic look of confusion. "Oh-my-gah," she expelled in a single breath. She clenched her eyes shut, groaned, and came all over his cock. Her juices drenched his pole and trickled down his leg. She wrapped an arm around his neck and hung on for dear life. "I—Ah! While doing research for our episode, I—Uh!—I couldn't help but be spellbound by you."

"And you figured out a way to release me?" Barry's smile suddenly waned. He stopped and released her legs to the floor. "Or a way to get rid of me for good?"

Dawn frowned at the accusation. She tried to kiss him, but he moved his head back from her advance. Her eyes sharpened. "You have to cum in that body to be latched to it. Each minute we stand here, you'll get weaker and Cal will reemerge." Dawn got down to all-fours across the floor, offering her flat backside. She gazed over her shoulder at him. "So, come on."

Upon hearing the deceptive plan, Cal screamed from inside his own body, as though imprisoned behind the ribcage. Barry scrunched his brows and looked as a hand pushed against the stomach, stretching the skin like elastic.

"Hurry!" Dawn said. "Cal's trying to get out."

Barry dropped to the floor behind her. He knotted her strawberry-blonde locks in his fist and yanked her into his powerful thrust. "This better work."

"If I'm lying, it's a lose-lose for you anyways!" Dawn's arms trembled and gave-away. She flopped to the floor, her flat ass still in the air. "Mm-ghhhh!"

Barry's motion intensified. From inside the body, Cal pressed his face against the stomach, trying to squeeze headfirst through the belly button. The tummy expanded, skin stretched. While continuing to plunge Dawn, Barry started punching his stomach. A knuckle popped Cal in the eye causing him to jump back into the dark recesses of the body. "Get back!" Barry cackled.

"Huh?" Dawn huffed. Her eyes stared straight ahead, heavy with passion, as her body rocked.

"Nothin—" Before Barry could part with the words, Cal somehow cut off Barry's circulation at the neck. Barry clawed at his throat, all while thrusting away. It was a fight to the finish.

"Ah!" Dawn's skin prickled, body became rigid. "Cum—Ah!" Another winded noise interrupted Dawn's sentence. "Cum inside me-ee-ee!" She finally released herself, drenching every inch of his cock with her orgasm.

Barry's face turned blue. He choked, gasped. Veins protruded from his forehead. His thrust sped up even faster. As he groaned, his eyes rolled in the back of his head. He climaxed, convulsed, and passed out. His head clunked against the carpeted floor.

Dawn blinked the dots from her eyes. While gathering her faculties, she snatched up her strewn shirt and draped it over her breasts. "Barry?... Cal..."

The body lay motionless on his stomach.

"Hey..." Dawn crouched over the unconscious man. She reached out her hand and gave him a push. "Cal? Barry—"

The man darted up from the floor, scaring Dawn back a few steps. He blinked life into his eyes while shaking his head as though waking from a nap.

"Who are you?" Dawn asked.

The man froze. He rotated his head to Dawn, wearing a dopey grin. "Who do you think?"

12