The Devil's Pact Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

07 shuddered and her eyes squeezed shut as I pumped through her wet tunnel. She was tight and her hips undulated as I fingered her. I leaned in and my tongue swiped through her thick pubic hair and brushed her aching clit.

07 bit her lip as she moaned. Her eyes squeezed shut and her breasts jiggled. Her pussy spasmed about my fingers and juices flooded down her thighs. Her mouth opened and her head tossed back as her orgasm shuddered through her body.

"Did you just cum, recruit?" I demanded, ripping my fingers from her pussy.

"Yes...ma'am," she panted, her cheeks even darker.

"I haven't cum once and you just creamed my fingers and lips, whore?" I wiped her juices off my fingers on her tits. "Is that correct, slut?"

"Sorry, ma'am," she groaned.

I seized her dark hair and yanked her to the ground. "You will lick my pussy until I cum and then assume inspection position."

"Yes...ma'am," she groaned.

07 fell to her knees and pushed her face beneath my short skirt. Her hands gripped my black, thigh-high boots as her tongue licked at my labia. They were tiny swipes, like she was disgusted by licking my pussy.

"Recruit, why aren't you burying your tongue into my cunt?" I demanded. "I want to cum."

"Because, ma'am, I'm not a lesbian."

"I don't fucking care," I snarled. "Today, you eat pussy. And you will bury your tongue into mine and make me cum hard."

"Yes, ma'am."

"So get started!"

Her lips pressed into my shaved pussy. I shuddered and my hand clenched down on my clipboard as I shuddered on her tongue. She assaulted my pussy with her tongue, sliding it through my folds as I ground on her face.

My pussy throbbed in delight. I had such power over the slut. This was so hot. I couldn't believe how hot this was. My hips undulated as I ground on her face. I gripped her dark hair and held her face in place as the pleasure swelled through me.

"That's it, slut, devour my pussy."

"How is she?" Mistress asked as she walked by naked, still wearing her strap-on.

"Needs work," I groaned. "But she's getting me there."

Mistress smacked my ass as she passed, heading to the next group run by Karen.

I savored the smack. I shuddered and moaned as my orgasm rippled through me. I came on 07's hungry lips. My body trembled as my juices flooded her mouth. My pussy convulsed as I creamed her. The straight, Muslim woman drank down all my juices before I let go of her face.

"Yes," I panted. "That's it. Drink my juices, slut!"

Her cheeks dark, the Middle-Eastern cop hopped to her feet and assumed the inspection position. I smiled as my juices trickled down her neck to her breasts. My juices must have squirted out of my pussy. I smiled with pride and finished my inspection.

* * *

Mark Glassner

Once all the recruits were assigned to their evaluators, Mary and I moved through the groups. I passed Chasity as she had 01 eating her cunt, while the other three recruits stood in the inspect position. I grinned at them, admiring their tits and cunts on display.

I ended up at Fiona's group. Number 25, a Black cop with skin the color of coffee, caught my eye. She was small breasted and had pouty lips made to suck cock. Fiona had her fingers pumping in and out of 24, a Middle-Eastern cop.

I stopped before the Black cop and barked, "25, drop down and suck my cock."

"Sir, yes, sir!" 25 shouted enthusiastically before dropping down to her knees. Her mouth opened and she swallowed my cock.

25 was a great cocksucker.

"That's it, whore," I groaned as her dark hands played with my balls. "Make me cum."

25 moaned in delight. Her head bobbed up and down my cock while her tongue caressed my tip. My dick throbbed as she sucked. I shuddered and enjoyed every moment of her hot mouth working on my dick.

I grabbed her thick, woolly black hair and fucked her mouth. "Take my cock, slut."

"Fuck her mouth, Master," Fiona giggled as 24 licked her pussy. Fiona's freckled tits jiggled as the slut shifted her hips on 24's mouth. "How's she doing?"

"She's doing great," I groaned. "Mark 25 down as a great cocksucker."

"Yes, Master," Fiona answered and noted it on her clipboard.

25's mouth felt great. I gripped her head and worked her mouth up and down my cock. The tip of my dick brushed the back of her throat. I pulled her down my cock. 25 relaxed and deep-throated me.

It was not her first time taking a cock this deep.

"The slut can deep-throat," I added as 25's lips kissed the root of my shaft.

"Roger, Master."

I fucked my cock down her tight throat. I groaned as my balls tightened. I wouldn't last long in her hot throat. My balls slapped her chin. Her dark eyes looked up at me. They stared right into my eyes. She wanted to please me. She wanted me to cum.

My balls tightened. I ripped my cock out of her mouth right as I erupted. I groaned and aimed my cumming cock. Pleasure shot through me as my cum splattered 25's dark tits. My toes curled into the ground and I shuddered with every blast.

"24!" I barked at the Middle-Eastern cop after the last spurt of cum bathed 25's dark breasts. "Lick my cum up!"

"Sir, yes, sir," 24 moaned.

The Middle-Eastern slut leaned over and licked up my white cum off the Black cop's tits. "Mark 24 down as a cum slut, Fiona."

"Yes, Master."

* * *

Mary Sullivan

I passed Noel's group, pausing to give the FBI slut a hard smack on the ass while she writhed on a Middle-Eastern cop's lips.

My pussy was on fire. Karen had a juicy group. A redhead, a blonde, and a brunette. After last night with my sisters, I was finding redheads as hot as Mark. I shuddered as a trickle of juices ran down my thigh.

"I'll handle 09's inspection," I purred, staring at the redheaded cop. She had nice, round breasts and a thick, fiery bush.

"Yes, Mistress," Karen smiled, her gray eyes smoky.

"Well, 09, you are cute," I purred, stroking the cop's stomach down to her thick bush. My fingers toyed with her fiery curls as she sucked in a breath.

"Thank you, ma'am," 09 answered.

"If you're lucky, you'll get to protect me. Don't you want that?"

"I do, ma'am," she groaned. "I don't know why, but I just want to protect you and Mark. You're both so..."

"Powerful," I purred as my fingers slid between her thighs to rub at her hot pussy.

"Yes," 09 groaned. "You're just the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I beamed as I shoved a pair of fingers into her hot, tight pussy. She gasped and shuddered as my fingers pumped in and out of her while the heel of my hand ground on her clit. Her breasts jiggled as her hips swayed.

"And what about Mark?" I asked as I leaned down to nibble on a fat, pink nipple.

"When he speaks, I just want to do whatever he says," groaned 09. "Oh, ma'am, your mouth feel so nice. You're so gorgeous. Thank you."

I smiled around her nipple. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and lifted them to my lips. I licked her spicy juices off my finger. "Yum. Now, turn around and touch your toes."

"Yes, ma'am."

Standing beside 09, 08 was doing the same thing. Karen had her fingers reaming the brunette cop's ass. I smiled at her as I squeezed 09's plump rear. My fingers dipped between her butt-cheeks and probed her asshole.

09 moaned and clamped her bowels down on my fingers. I pumped them in and out for a moment before I ripped them clean. My fingers were dirtied by her ass. I held up my fingers to Karen's lips. The slut sucked them in. Her doll-like face contorted in delight as she cleaned 09's ass from my fingers. Karen shuddered. She made such a delicious slut. I was so glad the demoness Lilith had corrupted the nun.

"How's her ass taste?" I asked as I pulled my fingers out.

"Oh, just delicious," sighed Karen.

"Let's see how they do at pussy licking," I grinned.

08 and 09 knelt before us. 09 pushed up the dildo still strapped to my pussy so she could lick at my wet folds. I smiled in delight. This was not her first time licking pussy. Her tongue touched all the right places. I groaned and smiled as she tongued me for thirty seconds.

"Very good," I praised her. "How did 08 do?"

"Disappointing," Karen said.

08's face fell as she assumed inspection pose. I guess she didn't want to be a bodyguard as much as 09.

Chapter Five

Many volunteers showed up to join the Living Gods' bodyguards. Enemies threatened our Gods divine lives, and the faithful answered the call. They assembled at Sparks Stadium, beautiful and deadly. There they demonstrated their skills. Only twelve were initially chosen. These women were prepared to die for our Gods.

--The Gospel of April 20:22-23

Mark Glassner

After the evaluations--and after I had fucked bleached-blonde 16, Korean 29, and honey-blonde 04--it was time to see how aggressive the cops were. I just didn't want the hottest cops--they all were hot--I also wanted the women that would be the most aggressive and the most skilled at protecting me.

People wanted me dead. Whomever hired that cult to kill me was still out there.

"Okay," I announced as the recruits assembled. "We'll be holding a tournament. It's like wrestling, but with a twist."

I couldn't help smiling as my cock hardened before all the naked women. They all wanted to please me. While we were evaluating the recruits, Lillian had been making up a single elimination tournament bracket.

"The goal in this style of wrestling isn't just to pin your opponent, but to molest her. To win, you either have to make your opponent cum, or force her to make you cum." I smiled, hoping to see a woman rubbing her pussy on her opponent's face, forcing her opponent to pleasure her cunt. My cock throbbed hard. I stroked it, all the cops gazing at my dick. "Because there are thirty-four recruits, four of you will have to wrestle in a qualifying rounds to proceed. Lillian has figured it all out. I will be judging one preliminary match, and Mary the other."

Mary nodded her head, an eager smile on her lips.

Lillian stepped up and announced the matches. I was judging 14 and 22. The pair moved forward. 14 was an auburn-haired cop with small, conical breasts. 22 was a black-haired cop with a nice set of melons topped with large, pink nipples.

"Okay, get into start positions," I announced. "You do know those, right?"

"Yes," 22 said while 14 shook her head.

22 and Noel guided 14 into position with 22 on the bottom and 14 on top, her breasts pressed into 22's back. My cock throbbed as I gazed at the two women about to wrestle to serve in my harem of sexy bodyguards.

"Fight!" I barked.

The women grappled. Almost immediately, 14 shoved her fingers into 22's shaved cunt, rapidly plunging them in and out. 22 moaned and struggled beneath 14. Using her legs, 22 created torque and jerked out of 14's grasp. 14's fingers came out wet from 22's cunt.

22 grappled 14 and wrestled the redhead onto her back. 22 slid her hand down to 14's fiery bush, pinching 14's clit while she captured 14's nipple in her mouth, sucking and nibbling. 14's gasps filled the air, full of passion and excitement.

"That's it, slut," 22 purred.

I lightly stroked my cock as I watched the two women wrestle, their nubile bodies heaving together.

14 writhed in 22's hold, struggling to break the grapple. 14 somehow hooked her right leg over the arm that was fingering her cunt, and used her leg to force the arm away and break the hold. She slithered free and landed on 22's back, forcing 22's face into the grass. With a grin, 14's fingers found 22's asshole.

"Cum for me," 14 cooed as she fingered 22's ass. "You know you want to, you fucking slut! Just come for me, and you can get up and go home like that fucking loser cunt you are."

The sluts and some of the watching cops cheered.

14's taunts fired 22 up, and she struggled harder. 22 squirmed out of 14's pin. 14 was flipped onto her back, the wind knocked out of her. 22 pushed her advantage, straddling 14's face and pinning her arms all at the same time. 22 rubbed her wet pussy on 14's face.

"Suck my slutty cunt, whore!" 22 moaned as she undulated. "Mmm, that's it you nasty whore. Lick my slit. Who's the fucking loser cunt now, bitch!"

14 kicked hard, struggling to get out from underneath 22 as she sat on her face. 22 moaned, pinching the nipples on her big tits. 14's struggles stopped as she tongued 22's pussy. 22 smiled and let out a triumphant groaned.

My cock ached and it was obvious 14 lost. I knelt down, lifted up 14's hips, and slammed my cock into her wet pussy. 14's tits jiggled as I fucked her. Her pussy clenched down on my cock and her hips bucked into my thrusts.

"Ohh, fuck that nasty slut, sir," 22 moaned. "Mmm, her tongue is digging through my dirty snatch!"

"She is such a slut," I grinned. "She loves my cock in her cunt."

14 moaned in agreement, her words muffled by 22's snatch.

22's breasts swayed before me. They were large and perfect. My mouth watered. I bent down and captured a pink nipple into my mouth, enjoying the feel of her hard nub on my lips, playing with it on my tongue. 22's arms wrapped around my head, cradling me to her breast. Her hands stroked my cheek as she moaned in pleasure.

"Yes, yes," 22 moaned. "Oh god, this is so amazing, eat my snatch you nasty dyke!"

14's cunt spasmed on my dick as the dirty slut came on my cock. I fucked her cunt harder and harder, my balls tightening as her massaging cunt brought me closer and closer to cumming. I sucked harder on 22's nipples as I pounded 14.

"Fuck her, Master," Alison cheered.

"Cum in that fucking cunt!" Lillian added.

"Master is such a stud," moaned Violet.

I savored my slut's encouragement. I slammed harder and harder into 14. Her pussy's spasms stopped, but she was still wet and tight. My balls slapped into her taint as I trembled. The itch on my cock throbbed harder.

Moaning around 22's nipple, I slammed into 14 and spilled my seed into her womb. I hoped she wasn't on the pill.

I pulled out of 14's cunt, my cum running out into her fiery bush. "22, you've won. As a reward, you can drink my cum out of her cunt!"

"Oh, thank you, sir!" 22 moaned, leaned down, and sixty-nined 14, cleaning 14's cunt up with an eager tongue.

* * *

Mary Sullivan

The preliminary match I judged was all but over. Redhead 09 had raven-haired 31 pinned and fiercely fingered her cunt. The crowd cheered. Karen had 04, a busty blonde, rimming her ass while Xiu had 24 and 20, a Turkish cop and a blonde, tugging on both her nipple piercings, stretching out her large tits.

Xiu loved it rough.

I had 01 devouring my pussy. The redhead loved my cunt. I liked her. She was definitely a keeper. 01's tongue flailed through my pussy. I shuddered and squirmed as I watched 09 finger 31 harder and harder.

"That's it, slut," 09 hissed at her opponent. "You love my fingers in your twat. You want to cum so hard."

"Yes, make her cum," I groaned.

A Black cop drifted near to me. She had a delicious ass and hungry mouth. The number 18 was hard to make out on her chocolate skin. I wondered if her mouth tasted as sweet as her skin looked. I beckoned to her.

"Yes, ma'am?" she asked.

I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips. She did taste sweet. Her hot pussy rubbed on my thigh as I savored my kiss. Her dark hands caressed my breasts as her tongue played in my lips. Around me, the sounds of passionate women moaned.

Over 18's shoulder, I noticed that Mark's match was already over and he was walking up behind 18. A naughty thought popped into my head. I slid my hands around 18's waist and seized her delicious, plump booty and spread those butt-cheeks apart.

Mark grinned at me and gave me a wink.

I loved making my fiance happy.

"Da fuck!" 18 moaned, breaking her kiss with me as Mark slammed into her ass, his hard thrust smearing 18's pussy on my thigh.

I pinched her nipple and twisted. "A recruit doesn't complain when Mark fucks her ass! A recruit should be honored that Mark would choose her fat ass over other women!"

"Sorry, ma'am," moaned 18, her face twisting with pleasure. "Thank you for fucking my ass, sir!"

"You're welcome, slut," Mark panted. "You're ass feels great!"

I leaned my head on 18's shoulder and kissed Mark. I loved the way he nibbled on my lower lip as 01 devoured my pussy. Every time Mark slammed into the Black slut's ass, he pressed her body tight against me. I loved the feel of her skin against mine, adding another sensation to the bliss 01's tongue created by sliding through my wet pussy.

"Is 01 doing a good job licking your pussy?" Mark asked when we broke our kiss.

I smiled and moaned, "Yes! Mmm, the bitch is making me cum!"

My pussy clenched. I shuddered against 18 as my juices flooded her mouth. The pleasure washed through me. 18 held me, panting in my ear as she loved Mark's cock fucking her ass.

"How was she?" Mark asked as my orgasm dwindled.

"Hmm, I think 01 might be a keeper."

"Oh, thank you, ma'am!" 01 cooed, her face sticky with my girl-cum.

"Good," Mark groaned.

He fucked 18's ass harder. I held the slut as 01 took slow licks through my pussy, teasing me with her attention. 18's body shuddered against me as she came on Mark's cock. Mark stared down at her ass, almost entranced by watching his cock slam into her bowels.

"It's almost hypnotic watching her booty shake, Mare," he groaned. "Damn, that is so hot watching my White cock slam into her Black ass."

I grinned at Mark. "Cream the slut's ass."

"Yes, yes, yes," 18 panted.

Mark's face twisted. I watched him as his pleasure grew and grew. I was so happy he was experiencing the bliss of 18's ass. The slut was lucky Mark had chosen her to fuck. He grunted and slammed into 18's ass.

"Here it cums, fucking slut!" Mark moaned. I knew he was flooding her ass.

Always wanting to be the doting fiancee, I grabbed 01's red hair and forced her to clean Mark's cock of 18's ass. "Thanks, Mare."

I smiled at him and turned back to the match. 09 had fingered 31 to an orgasm. 09 beamed as she licked her fingers clean of 31's cunt juices. 31 panted on the ground, flushed with shame for losing before everyone.

"Okay," Mark announced, 01's mouth still on his cock, "it's time to start the first rounds. Chasity, Noel, Karen, Xiu, Fiona, Alison, Jessica, and Willow will be the judges for the first eight matches of round one. Lillian will assign the matches."

I smiled as the first round quickly got underway. Mark and I roamed about, pausing at whatever match caught our eye, and evaluated the potential bodyguards. Everywhere I looked, naked cops were wrestling and molesting each other. The air was filled with grunts and moans and shrieks.

What a wickedly fun day.

* * *

Mark Glassner

The preliminary were over and the first round was on. Eight matches, half of the sixteen total for round one, were fought across the stadium. The cops not wrestling, the sluts, and Mary watched and cheered at the various matches.

I was happy to see 22 dominating 06, one of the Middle-Eastern cops. 22 had 06 pinned and had three fingers up 06's shaved cunt, fingering the slut furiously. That's the passion I wanted. Nearby, African-American 26 made blonde 13 eat her ass out in their match. Beyond, sandy-blonde 23 forced strawberry-blonde 27 to cum as she furiously fingered 27's cunt and rubbed her clit.

To reward 23's victory, I fucked her shaved cunt doggy style and left a nice load in her cunt.

By the time I finished fucking 23, the other fights had ended. 22 had won her match. She was an aggressive girl and I was rooting for her. The second group of eight squared off and began wrestling. Violet, who wasn't judging, had 26 eating her ass out, Violet's pigtails swaying about her shoulders as she writhed. I had corrupted sweet Violet and turned her into such a slut.

I enjoyed watching the former virgin make the Black cop tongue her ass.

1...456789