The Devil's Pact Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how long we fucked. But we tried every position: doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, standing up, on our sides. I came in every hole she had: her sucking mouth, velvety cunt, and tight ass. We sixty-nined, and I didn't care her cunt was full of my cum; I was eating my sweet Antsy's pussy.

Mary walked in naked. I had forgotten all about my fiancee. She couldn't compare to my sister. Mary had a drab body, small breasts, and her ass was too plump. Even her waxed-bare pussy was wrong, too girlish and unappealing. And that heart she had shaped her pubic hair into. It was so pathetic.

After I had Antsy, Mary no longer seemed beautiful. Hell, how did I ever find Mary beautiful? She pressed up against us, rubbing those ugly tits against my body.

"Can you give us some privacy, Mary?" I asked in annoyance as Antsy turned away from Mary. "We need to comfort each other."

"Can't I comfort you?" Mary asked, hurt brimming in her green eyes.

You love her, a voice whispered. Fight.

Fight what?

"No," I told her, then I tried to take the hurt away from her eyes. "We just need some privacy." Tell her you love her, the tiny voice whispered. You have to fight. "I...I...love you," I managed to choke out.

It was the hardest thing I ever said

"Okay," Mary said, a tear trickling down her face. "I love you too."

Then she left. Stop her, screamed the voice inside of me. Don't let Mary go.

I ignored the voice. It felt too good to be fucking my sister without Mary around to ruin the mood. So why did I hurt so much inside? Why did I feel like a piece of my soul was being torn away from me?

But Antsy's cunt felt too great, too amazing, to listen to that voice, to feel that pain.

To be continued...