The Devil's Pact Pt. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wild in bed. She was the reporter who witnessed the Miracle firsthand. Her footage and commentary went viral, propelling my Masters to international fame. She was also a devout worshiper, deep under their powers. It had allowed her to rise swiftly over the summer as my Masters favored giving her exclusive interviews.

And fucking her.

"The Living Gods are working tirelessly to create the utopia of the Theocracy," I said, trembling in delight. I was right to stay as their slut, their sex slave, after the attack instead of going free like Noel or the others. I knew Master and Mistress would be powerful. They would rule the world, and I would be with them sharing in the spoils. "And they want you all to know that they love you."

Cameras flashed while others broadcast me live across the world. I smiled, speaking slowly as I went through my comments, addressing how the Living Gods would improve everyone's lives. They would end crime and poverty. There would be true freedom throughout the world, and equality between all men and women, between all races.

"Mankind will be united in worship of them, starting here in the country that sheltered them as they waited for their time, the United States. To that end, they are traveling to Washington DC and New York City to speak before Congress, the UN, and the Governors' meeting being held in New York. Our Living God shall go to Congress and address our lawmakers, enlightening them to their message. And our Living Goddess shall go to the world, spreading her love.

"After the horrific events here in Tacoma, it is so important for mankind to reunite. For the demons plot and scheme. And only our Living Gods can protect us. Any questions?"

There were many. I reveled in the experience, selecting who could ask next. Yes, I made the right decision to stay as a slut.

* * *

Noel Heinrich - Philadelphia, PA

"Any questions?" Jessica St. Pierre asked as she finished her announcement.

I shivered, remembering the passion I had shared with the caramel-skinned woman when I was Mark's slave. His degraded slut. And the fires rose in me. The anger to avenge myself and Chasity on the bastard.

And even better, I knew where he would be, away from his power base. Washington DC. He was arriving Sunday night. Plenty of time to plan out his assassination. I rose and moved through Wyatt's house, rousing the rest of the Patriots.

We had all made our Pacts with the Devil, and now it was time to unleash our new powers upon Mark Glassner. I knew all his powers. I knew how his and Mary's wishes worked. If he died, then it was over. She would die with him.

One bullet would do the trick.

To be continued...