The Estate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I were you, I would seek pleasure elsewhere."

"I can't do that."

"Yes you can Margaret. Look, as a starter, go home, I bet that you are very natural down there, untrimmed shall we say?"

She blushed, she actually blushed. I took that as a yes. "Get some scissors and trim yourself, make it neat and tidy, like a nice garden, rather than an untamed wilderness. When you have done that, lay on the bed and gently touch yourself down there, find out what is pleasure. You know the spot, give that the attention it needs."

"What do you mean the spot?"

"Do you not, you know, give yourself pleasure by rubbing down there?"

"My goodness, no, such a thing, no." 

"Oh Margaret, there is nothing wrong with it. It is normal human behaviour; I cannot believe that you don't rub yourself and make yourself climax."

"I don't know what you are talking about. I don't rub myself and I am not a man, I do not, er, finish, the way a man does."

"Oh Margaret, this is the stuff you should have learned when you were a teenager. Look, go home, trim your garden, and lay on the bed and explore yourself. At the top of your," I paused to try and find words that wouldn't offend her, "at the top of your lady area, just where the two sides meet, you have a little pleasure spot, a button if you like. Gently play with that."

"I can't do that, I can't touch myself there, it is wrong."

"No Margaret it is not wrong, ask your God, and I am sure that if he answers, it will be to say it is not wrong."

"I think perhaps Doreen was right, you are the devil."

"Margaret, I if were the devil I would not have told you to go and pray to your God, I would have used my powers and ravished you myself to show you what pleasure really is. No, I am not. Go home, and if you feel brave why not ask your husband how he knows how much a whore costs." 

12