The Flood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sompl nyet soo"

Oh I gave up and lay back, pulling the quilt away a bit as I was rather hot. So. Half dosage of animal medicine was still too much for a human. I could think straight, my pain was gone but I couldn't speak.

Josh got up and walked over to me.

"Mum, your breasts are displaying again. Should I cover them up?

I was hot. Not quite burning up, but hot. I shook my head. Did I say I could think straight, what was I thinking? I lay back, I was still hot, and I tried to pull the quilt away, I am sure that was making me hot.

"Let me help mum," Josh said and I managed a nod. He rolled the quilt down to my shins. He looked along me and I could see I was fully exposed, my dressing gown was open completely, and as I looked I could see his trousers were straining at his zip.

I hadn't seen a man in many years, never mind turned one on. This felt strange and I am sure my sense of propriety had been suppressed by the drug. I leant across and rubbed him through his trousers. Goodness, memories that I had forgotten and feelings that I had lost surfaced.

"Tekl it at," I managed, he understood and he undid his waist and zip and pulled his trousers down.

His penis was, as far as I remembered, about the same size as his dad, not massive, but certainly not small. I took it in my hand and started to wank him. After all, my drug addled brain reasoned, one good turn deserves another.

His eyes opened wide, and he looked at what I was doing, it was as if he was experiencing a new feeling, a new sensation, for the first time. I went faster, harder, squeezing as I moved. He was making gurgle sounds and his knees seemed a little wobbly.

Could I? I had no pain, could I actually do it? Should I?

I stopped moving my hand. Now was the time, I had no feeling, now or not at all.

"Helup mi, berd," I said pointing upstairs.

With Josh supporting me I managed to get up the stairs, my ankle wouldn't take my weight, but I managed to get up using the banister for support. In my room I hopped to the bed and turned to face Josh. I took my dressing gown off and then leant forward and pushed at the shoulders of his. He got the picture and he was naked too. I lay on the bed and shuffled into the middle, beckoning him to me. He lay next to me, I shook my head and pulled him and managed to get him above me.

Reaching down I held his penis and slid it up and down my valley, positioned it at my vagina entrance and nodded to him. He seemed to get the picture and as he pushed, his penis entered me filling me, reawakening senses, albeit drugged and dulled, that I hadn't felt in years. His dad had been the last person inside me, it had been a long time, too many years to count.

He stopped when he was fully in, he didn't seem to know what next. I put my two palms together and moved the upper one in a shagging motion. He began to move back and then forward again, I smiled and gave him the thumbs up. I couldn't if honest, feel a lot of what he was doing, but my brain knew I was being shagged and that was good enough. Josh built up an enthusiastic pace and I am sure that had I not been drugged, I would have fully experienced his shag.

I had no fears, having had a hysterectomy some years ago, so no fear of that complication, just the fear that I was shagging my son. Even though he was over eighteen, I guessed it was probably illegal, I didn't care one iota.

I lay there, my son bouncing off me, his pubis squashing my mons on his in stroke, and then almost vacating me on his back. His face suddenly looked startled and he pushed harder, pressing against me and he cried out, not in pain, but pleasure and he twitched.

"Oh." He gasped, "something happened". I guessed he had ejaculated.

"s'kay" I said and gave him a thumbs up. I gestured for him to roll of me. That had felt good. Wrong? Probably.

I awoke some time later. Josh was laying next to me a shiny sheen to his penis.

"Josh," I said.

"Mmm, yes mum."

"Are you okay?" Good my voice was working again.

"Yes mum. I have never done that before."

"No Josh, and you must never, ever tell anyone that we have."

"Oh, am I in trouble?"

"Oh no, never, it is just that mums and dads can do that, but not mums and sons."

"Oh. Okay. Can we do it again?"

"Yes of course we can baby, yes of course we can."

His penis jerked. Crumbs, so soon?

There was pain again in my ankle. I needed more meds, but not as much as before.

"I need drugs again, but not as much. If last time was 80, I am a bit hazy on that, give me 50 this time, and can I have a drink, water will do. I am not going near our cider whilst I am on these drugs. And gently when you get off the bed, my ankle hurts like mad."

"Okay mum." If he had any disappointment in us not 'doing it again,' he managed to hide it. He came back up about ten minutes later. The medicine tasted just as bad, but the cool water helped.

Josh came and sat next to me.

"Are you going to want some food? Only we have those chops we got out earlier."

"I suppose I should, although I don't feel hungry at the moment."

"Okay, well I am hungry actually mum. I am going to go and cook those chops and we can have them with bread and butter. Whilst the chops are on, I'll go and milk the ewes. We need to churn some more butter soon."

I sort of waved and lay back and then Josh bought some food in. I had obviously gone to sleep. I tested my ankle, a little tender but not pain, looking at it, it was about twice the size of the other one, it had really swollen. He sat and watched as I ate, he said he had eaten his down in the kitchen, but now he thought I ought to eat, and so had brought mine up to me.

I shuffled back into a sitting position and put the plate on my lap. Cutting the chop with the knife I realised that I had pretty much left myself exposed. Oh well, after what we had done earlier, I guess it didn't matter anymore.

I ate most of the chop, and half the bread, and then closed my eyes. I think I dozed, when I looked around it seemed to be getting dark. Josh was snoozing on the chair. I flexed my ankle, not too bad. I thought I could get to the loo.

"Josh baby, can you help me to the loo please."

He shook his head awake and said, "of course mum, saucepan or loo?"

"Let's try to get to the loo and save the saucepan for emergencies."

I jiggled to the edge of the bed and swung my good leg over. So far, so good. Then I tried my bad. Oh. Not so good.

"You'll have to help me Josh, the meds are not quite enough for moving."

With Josh supporting me I managed to get to and sit on the loo, flicking my dressing gown up, I mean who wants their clothes dangling in the toilet pond? I relaxed and let it all out. No mistaking when I go, it is like a dam overflow, it comes out with some force, and Josh stood there and watched. I finished, I wet wiped, Josh helped me stand, I washed my hands and we got me back to bed.

"I think I need to close my eyes baby, the meds make me tired. Don't sit in the chair, come and lay by me and keep me company, but, not in your outdoor clothes baby please, it'll be a while before I can wash the bedding."

"Okay mum."

I lay back but the dressing gown was irritating the way it bunched up. I managed to get it from underneath me and then off. I lay down waiting for Josh who was doing the sock dance, his penis flapping around all over as he jogged from foot to foot. Eventually! I would have thought he would have been rushing to get into bed with a naked woman.

"Pull the quilt up baby."

He pulled the quilt up and covered us both, he lay on his side nestled up to me, I could feel his penis between the cheeks of my bottom, and the as my eyes closed and the darkness set in, I felt his hand on my boob.

I awoke to a distant memory, Paul's hard penis in-between my legs, running along my valley. Goodness, I hadn't had that for a long time. I tried to move my ankle, no way. Meds worn off and it was excruciating..

"Josh baby," said softly in the darkness. One thing living so far from towns and villages, the only night light we had was from the moon, and that wasn't happening tonight. It was so dark, you couldn't see your hand in front of your face.

"Mm, yes mum," bless him, I think he had been asleep.

"I am sorry baby, I need more meds. The 50 wasn't enough, can I have 60 this time please baby, and some water."

"Yes mum, have you got a light?"

"Yes baby." I turned my bedside light on, after the dark it was like a searchlight, it was so bright. I didn't usually bother if I got up for a pee in the night, I know where everything in my room is and how to get to the loo, so, no light needed, Josh did not have that knowledge. When my eyes adjusted Josh was already at the door and on his way. He put the stairs light on I noticed. Good.

I heard him go downstairs and rummage around in the kitchen. He was gone for ages. In the quiet of the night I could hear him moving around, but I had no idea what he was doing. Eventually he came back upstairs.

"Okay mum, here is your medication, and I have made you a hot chocolate, it should help you get back to sleep, or so you always told me when I was ill. And I have an empty glass here, I will go and fill it with water in case you want another drink in the night."

"Thank you baby." There was no way I was going to tell him I hated hot chocolate. I would drink it and be grateful. He fussed in the bathroom, filling the glass with water I guessed. Our water came from a spring on the farm, so we always ran it a bit, just in case of sediments. The council told us years ago that we had to put a UV filter on it. We just said okay and ignored them.

I sipped at the hot chocolate, to be honest it wasn't too bad. He had made it a bit weaker and with water rather than milk, perhaps that was the secret?

He finished in the bathroom, turned the lights off and came back in, putting the glass of water on my side of the bed.

"Would you like to share my hot chocolate baby?"

"Yes please mum," he said, so I passed it over.

He took a sip and then a bigger one. "This isn't too bad mum," he said.

"No bay, let me have another drink and then you can finish it off, I don't want to drink too much as I don't want to keep needing the loo, but the drink was nice and also a lovely idea."

He had a drink and then passed it over. I took some more and offered it back, he shook his head so I put it on my bedside, turned the light off and lay down.

Dawn was breaking when I next opened my eyes, Josh was laying spooning me, his penis between my legs, his arm around me just under my breasts. I lay for a few moments. No. I had to go. I tested my bad ankle. Nope, not happening, not yet.

"Josh baby."

"Mmm, yes mum," sleepily. Must have been the hot chocolate, I smiled.

"I need the loo baby."

"Okay mum."

He got up and came round and helped me to my feet and then to the loo. Oh, right, not just a wee then, and I sure didn't need my son watch me poo.

"Josh, I am alright here, you go and make some coffee. I can wait until you come back."

"Okay mum," and he was gone.

I can't wee and poo at the same time, so I let my weeing finish and then started my concentration on the other. Few. That was a relief. Wiped myself clean and then I wiped with a cess pit friendly flushable wet wipe, and a general wash with the wipes, and then flush. All evidence gone and heading off to the cess pit. It occurred to me that I ought to see how full it was, we hadn't had the honey wagon over for a while. I sat and waited for Josh.

'I'll just put the coffees and the medicine in the bedroom, have a think on how much you want, I bought the whole bottle," he said, pausing as he walked past the bathroom.

I don't think I noticed that we were both naked anymore. This is less than 24 hours after he had seen me naked for the first time. Odd how our brains adjust.

He came back and helped me to my feet and then we went back to bed. I sat up, leaning against the back, Josh next to me, he pulled the quilt over us, well, as far as our waists anyway.

I poured 65 of medicine, swallowed it and then relaxed with my coffee.

"I need to go and see to the animals mum," he said, that was my usual morning chore, "and then I will be back. Can we, you know, do it again when I get back."

"Yes baby. I am probably going to snooze now. You have a wash when you get back and then come and join me." I shut my eyes, just for a moment.

Josh woke me when he got back. He had washed and smelled fresh. Naked, he climbed into the bed and snuggled me.

"It is okay baby, I know what to do, and I can teach you. Have you heard the term blow job."

"No mum." Crumbs, more insulated than I had thought.

"Okay baby. It is where the woman takes the man's penis in her mouth and he finishes there, rather than in her vagina. I hope that you washed down there, because a sweaty smelly penis is not nice."

"Yes I did mum, and I noticed that you used the wet wipes earlier."

"Yes baby, so mummy is clean too. Now, I want you to kneel in front of me, right close, be careful of my bad ankle baby."

Josh straddled me and his penis was pretty much directly in front of my mouth. I pushed his foreskin back and exposed his end. I licked the little pee hole then I ran my tongue around the end of his penis. By the look of his face, he rather enjoyed that.

I closed my mouth around his penis and shagged him. Up and down I worked, my hands playing with his testicles, rolling his testes around inside their sac.

I sucked hard and squeezed his penis with my mouth as hard as I could, moving back and forth, his penis sliding over my tongue and across my tonsils and down my throat. Back and forth, I was shagging him with my mouth rather than my vagina. Paul used to prefer this way of making love, but I found it bit one sided, and only really went like that when I was on my period.

Today, I was injured and didn't want to risk my ankle but wanted to please Josh for all he had done, really stepping up to the plate in our time of need. I could feel a pulse in his penis, he was close, I knew he was about to finish. I said nothing, just worked his penis harder, and then he shot. Directly down my throat to my stomach, I felt his ejaculations, three in all, all directly down to my stomach.

Josh gulped a little then leaned aback, his penis glistening and clean.

"Wow," said.

"If you want a girl to do that to you, you must be willing to do it to her, okay, now I think I am going to doze."

When I awoke a little later Josh was again cuddled to me, a little lower down. His penis had hardened again, was between my legs, with his end right at my opening. I tested my ankle. Still sore, I was still going nowhere. As I had jiggled my foot to see if there were signs of recovery, I moved myself a little further down and Josh's penis was inside me. Only a little, but it was. I pushed down and embraced more of his penis, getting him further inside, but I couldn't go the whole way, that required manipulating my foot, and my ankle was firmly saying no dice.

I started to rock, moving what little I had of his penis inside me, in and out, half filling, almost emptying. Josh's hand squeezed my breast and then he pushed himself all the way inside. He started going faster, and I let him control the pace and soon he was shagging most enthusiastically. I could feel his movements inside, I was not too drugged, I could feel his foreskin as it rolled with in me, my vagina squeezing him as he moved within.

"Yes baby, give it to me darling," I said, "make love to mummy, yes, make me forget my poorly ankle."

His thrusting began to get more frenzied, he was taking to this well I thought, then laughed, what boy didn't. He was pushing harder and harder, going deeper and deeper, I was just saddened that the drugs had dampened my feelings, I doubted I could climax, such were the drugs, but there was always the future.

"Oh mum," he gasped and pushed in extra hard and held, I felt his ejaculations, pumping his sperms inside me, sad a little that there was nothing for them to do, whilst at the same time glad that they couldn't. That would have been an inexplicable situation for anyone, and people would know, I mean, you have to register babies.

Josh held me tight. Squeezing me, his softening penis still inside me.

"I need to see to the animals mum."

"Okay, but, when you are done come back to me. You sleep with me from now on."

"Oh. Wow. Okay mum."

"We have a new future together, you and I."

12