The Furious Gymnast Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was married and I was married. I felt a little lightheaded. Control yourself, control yourself, I thought. Fortunately I was able to recovered a bit.

After paddling for an hour or two, we arrived at the small lake I had chosen as our destination. In a clearing between the trees, there was a meadow where people were sunbathing.

§1.6 Irrepressible passion.

"Barbara, shall we sit on the side for a while to have a drink and eat our sandwiches?" I asked.

Barbara pointed to a free spot in the grass next to three ladies in bikinis. "There is still some room," she said, and then: "Sven, you are so big, wise, calm and relaxed. I feel very pleasant and safe when you are around."

Normally, I am calm and relaxed, and by GDR standards, I am very tall. That's true. However, the deeper meaning of what she had said eluded me.

"I'm just an ordinary man."

Close to the three ladies, I steered the canoe to the shore and grabbed the timbering. In one fluid movement Barbara jumped onto the bank. A truly incredible achievement and another example of her great balance skills.

"Wow" exclaimed one of the ladies in amazement.

My disembarkation went a little less smoothly. It's not that easy to get out of a canoe.

Barbara and I sat side by side on the large bath towel I had brought with me. We talked a little and ate our sandwiches. I observed that Barbara had already sought support a few times when she was a bit off balance while she shifted. After that, she rested her hand on my leg or leaned against me for a moment. Once, when she wanted to grab a sandwich, her hand even went straight to the bulge in my pants, which immediately started to grow. She glanced at me and smiled endearingly again.

Of course I should have known better. Barbara would never lose her balance. This was clearly intentional, but I was still a bloody fool.

"Hey man, finally do something," one of the three ladies shouted a little irritated.

I turned around. "What do you mean, what should I do? We are just taking a canoe trip and now we're taking a break. There is nothing wrong with that, is there?" I asked.

"You're not retarded, right? Can't you see that child is crazy about you? I just can't bear to see her torrid, unrequited desire any longer," the woman said. "You have to put an end to that somehow."

I turned to Barbara. She looked at me questioningly. Fortunately, she didn't understand a word of Dutch.

"Barbara?" I asked. "Do you like me?"

"From the moment we first met." She whispered to me with a hint of uncertainty.

I was astounded. At the time, I thought she was furious with me. I couldn't understand that such a beautiful, sweet, endearing and young girl liked me. She could get any man she wanted and yet she had come to the Netherlands especially for me. It finally dawned on me and I realized that I had strong feelings for her too, even though I didn't really know her. Was it love at first sight? Did such a thing really exist?

That lady is right, I thought. I need to do something. Such a declaration of love should not go unrequited just because I am not divorced yet.

I kissed Barbara. She lovingly kissed me back with her soft lips. Barbara trembled all over. For me it was like getting a kiss from a girl for the first time in my life. A sensational sense of excitement and delight shot through my body.

"Let's lie down," I said as I lay down.

As she rested her head on my shoulder, I felt her body tremble again. She looked at me with those endearing, bright amber eyes. I could drown in it. There was no escape.

"I liked you right away, but I thought you were mad at me," I said. A shy smile appeared on her face.

"Sven, you've been in my head for fourteen months. I've never felt so strange. There wasn't a moment when I didn't think of you. It made me completely sick. Escaping my country was the only thing on my mind. I had to see you again ... and then the wall came down."

She gave no further explanation, and I did not ask. She turned slightly more towards me and placed her right leg on top of my right leg. We laid like that for a while like two teenagers who had no idea of what to do. The ferocious erotic scent I remembered from fourteen months ago penetrated my nose again. It was a bit like musk, and it certainly acted, like a kind of pheromone. The passion was irresistible. Gently, I began to caress Barbara's waist and hip. She started shaking vigorously again.

"Are you feeling okay?" I asked softly.

"I am very happy," she whispered with her enchanting smile on her face.

I now knew for sure: she was mine and I could do whatever I wanted with her. She would approve of anything.

Barbara kept looking at me with those special eyes. It was impossible to hold back any longer, so I boldly put my arm through the spacious neck opening of her dress and stroked her waist and hip again. Now on bare skin. Another vigorous shiver. Barbara started moving her hand over my shirt. Excruciatingly slow from my chest to my stomach. How far would she go? My right hand moved towards her buttocks and my left hand gently slid to where her right breast was hidden. Her eyes still held mine. Her smile changed from enchanting to mischievous.

Determined, she hissed, "Take off that shirt."

It was clear to her that I was hers now, and she knew she could do anything she wanted to me.

"That's fine," I whispered, "but then your dress will come off too."

"Don't nag, hurry up," she flustered back.

As I pulled my hand back, I lightly squeezed her bra strap near the clasp. The hooks were loose and she didn't notice! After I removed my arm from her dress, she took off my shirt and I instructed her to get on her knees with her arms up. She did it immediately. I grabbed her short summer dress with both hands and pulled it, along with her bra, over her head in one swift motion.

For the first time I saw her breasts. Big, but not too big, firm and yet soft. Gravity had had virtually no impact. Her violently pulsating nipples were a clear sign that she totally had lost it. At first, she looked shocked, but then the mischievous smile returned to her face. Barbara felt both embarrassed and excited at the same time. My audacity had fueled her lust even more. She grabbed my shoulders, pushed me back and laid down on top of me with her bare breasts. To what did I owe so much luck to?

"You got a lot of courage," she whispered with a bright smile on her face. Barbara must have sensed my excitement. She slipped off me and laid down next to me again. Then she painfully slowly put her hand into my now no any longer so roomy sports shorts. Her head was back on my shoulder again, her right breast on the top of my stomach, her right leg on my right leg and her pubic mound stiff against my hip. With my left hand, I stimulated her nipple and my other hand went on an adventure.

It clearly turned her on. She trembled and squirmed. You'd expect at least some moaning, but she remained completely silent.

We had been busy very intimate for a while, and I was starting to get quite excited when Barbara suddenly looked at me and excitedly asked:

"What are you doing with me? My body feels like a volcano. You know what will happen if you continue like this, don't you?"

"Would you mind?" I asked.

"Don't ask so many, just do it," she said in a hoarse, excited voice.

"Don't stop, keep going," I heard to my left.

Privacy was limited here. I looked back and saw that all three ladies had one hand under their heads, looking at Barbara and me. One of the ladies was so moved by our love that she had tears in her eyes.

Now we were unstoppable. It was clear to me what I had to do. Barbara would get a memory she would never forget. She had no inkling of what awaited her. My body was for her. My own pleasure was secondary. I would ignite a firestorm inside her. A firestorm that would drive her crazy with desire. This would be the best day of her life. I don't know why. That's just how it felt.

From her back, my right hand had reached the bottom of her firm buttocks. Barbara lifted her right leg slightly and gave my hand some space. Her paradise was within reach. It was soaking wet. As I kept looking deep into her eyes, trying to figure out what she liked and disliked, I started carefully and slowly exploring the area, including the most delicate areas, and then I went to work.

Barbara's talent was tremendous, but at times she became so overwhelmed that she had to interrupt the massage of my boner. Just touching her pearl was enough to make her cringe. It was evident that I had to be extremely cautious with that. When I caressed the inner rim of her heavenly gate with my fingers, she became very thrilled. She visibly enjoyed it. That surprised me and I decided not to forget it.

Barbara now started frantically jerking my woody. The sports shorts I wore were a major obstacle. She stood up and began tugging at my pants, which she clearly wanted to get rid off. Nudity isn't an issue for me, I even like the feeling of it. Being nude is not prohibited, but it can be offensive to be the only person completely naked among people wearing bathing suits.

When a woman like Barbara wants to have you naked, you really can't refuse. So I quickly lifted my buttocks from the towel and my pants were gone. My ding-dong jumped up enthusiastically, enjoying its freedom and ready to use.

Barbara didn't hesitate for a moment, looked straight at me and defiantly let her paradise escape from her panties. We both were stark naked en plein public. There was no way we could go about our business unnoticed. Everyone could see us, but what needed to be done would be done. The power of nature is immense and inescapable. We had no choice.

Barbara jumped me. My love lance was absorbed in her moist vertical smile, hugging me tightly. An indescribable feeling took possession of me. Her heavenly gate sucked in my entire body until it completely disappeared. Our being consisted solely of pure ecstasy. The world, the entire universe had gone. We became one together, floating through time.

Barbara went completely wild, without losing her great physical control. It looked like I was a gymnastics equipment. All exercises were performed on me. It was a breathtaking spectacle, I had never experienced anything like it before. My body was utterly raped by her, it was fantastic. I became completely delirious. There was a top athlete going on here. I did everything I could think of to whip her up even further and bring her into ecstasy. Barbara did the same. She went on with incredible energy, getting wilder and wilder. All this happened almost silently. No exaggerated shouts or Horrifying cries.

Suddenly, perhaps a little frustrated, she whispered: "I'll tame you like a wild stallion." Was this a promise or a threat?

One of the things I'm absurdly good at is keeping my hard-on upright. My erection lasts until I decide to let go. Then and only then will the pressure built up in my testicles be released in a violent eruption.

I looked at her defiantly and whispered arrogantly: "I can keep this up longer than you can. I will give you so much pleasure that you won't know what hit you."

She didn't give in and said, "Impossible, I'm a woman and I'm much better at this than you. My stamina is great. You're going down. Guaranteed," she said with a confident smile.

"Go for it," I said defiantly.

"You bet," she said.

She carried on like a man possessed. It must have been a stunning sight. Barbara wouldn't stop at anything. Her condition was truly fantastic. She seemed to go on for hours. But still... Suddenly her face contorts. She looked at me in surprise and started shaking violently, but she didn't make a sound. A deeply blissful smile appeared on her face. She lay on my chest for a moment and then started kissing me passionately. After a few more convulsions, she tightened her vagina around my hard erection. I returned her kisses passionately. A wave of lust and infatuation flooded my mind, but my love lance remained firm.

With a grim look and flashing eyes, Barbara rose again. With renewed energy, my boner, my whole body, was assaulted. I did everything I could to make her even more ferocious. With her face twisted in frustration, she unleashed a whole new repertoire of Olympic exercises and devious tricks. Still, I stood my ground. After an eternity of pleasure and effort, she began to jerk and convulse again. She gazed at me once more with a look of disbelief, followed again by a blissful smile and a deep sigh.

"How is that possible," she exclaimed in bewilderment.

She remained calm for a moment and then pulled my head towards her and started kissing me passionately again. A new wave of affection, love and passion shot through our bodies.

Barbara slowly regained some energy. Her sheath started pounding on my big pile like a pile driver. Big strong hits. Slow at first, but the pace picked up. Faster and fiercer, culminating in total frenzy. She drove me to ecstatic madness. The enormous pressure in my semen warehouse radiated to my whole body. I felt like my testicles had morphed into billiard balls. Barbara slowly but surely pounded my defense to pieces. Still, I persevered. Barbara went on one step further. Utterly wild, cruel, and adamant. She went fanatic like a dancing dervish.

Such an effort is unsustainable in the long run, even by a super athlete like Barbara. Meanwhile, I started to doubt myself. My pile was about to erupt. I couldn't brave this violence much longer. The fact that my defeat was approaching began to dawn on me. My body was about to explode. It looked like I was going to lose in the end. Barbara also seemed to sense that I was at the end of my strength. Triumph appeared in her eyes. However, she had not yet won. I was frantically searching for a weakness in her defense.

Roughly, I pulled her head towards me by her hair and bit her earlobe. She immediately froze, and her whole body began to convulse frightfully, as if she had suffered some kind of seizure. She looked at me in fury, bewilderment and deep shock. Her eyes rolled and flashed, and finally disbelief and total surrender appeared on her face. Her climax seemed to last forever.

My billiard balls exploded uncontrollably in the most fierce orgasm of my life. That I was capable of such a violent orgasm took me completely by surprise. I turned pale, and I saw tiny stars in front of my eyes. Another explosion and another explosion. It didn't stop. The universe came into existence and eventually also the world came back.

Barbara collapsed completely. She fell unconscious on my chest. I was terrified. Her breathing was still there. I checked her pulse and it was fine. I started kissing and shaking her. After what seemed like an eternity, she opened her eyes again and with a dull and deeply satisfied look she said:

"Don't worry, I just was in heaven for a moment".

Tears welled up in my eyes and I kissed her tenderly and emotionally. She was still lying on my chest and my love lance was still clutched tight in her paradise. Somehow she didn't want to let me go. We were connected. Not only physically, but also mentally. We stayed lying like that for an hour. Completely naked, without anyone disturbing us.

It was clear that Barbara had formidable willpower. Giving up was not in her vocabulary, even if she dropped dead.

Everything comes to an end. It was time to paddle back home.

"My body is all dirty, I'm going into the water to rinse myself off," I said.

"Me too," Barbara said.

Once in the water she grabbed me by my fun package, which had long since come to life despite the icy water. She pulled me towards her, gave me another squeeze, looked at me questioningly and said:

"How did you know that? You are really very peculiar, you know that, right?"

"You were completely controlling me," I said. "You are irresistible. In my desperation I just tried to hold on, but you got me down anyway."

"You got me down too," Barbara said madly in love. "I will never forget this... never."

In the evening my wife, Barbara and I watched an episode of a crime series in German, so that Barbara could also follow the TV. We hadn't told my wife anything about the events of the previous afternoon. Of course I had to do that, but only after I had a clear idea of how I wanted to proceed.

Barbara would like to have the shirt I had worn in the canoe. When she was at home, she wanted to take the shirt to bed with her. Smelling it would cause her to dream about me she said. Of course I gave it to her. Regrettably, there was not enough time to calmly discuss and reflect on the events.

Early the next morning, I accompanied Barbara to the train. She had a long journey ahead of her. Just before boarding the train, she asked:

"Was this only an adventure for you or is there more to it?"

Barbara was incredibly nice and fun. The sex had happened to us, or at least to me. It had not been my intention beforehand and I certainly had not thought about a relationship, but now I could not and did not want to lose her.

"It was an adventure, but I would like to meet you again," I said.

"I do too. I really, really need you," Barbara said and gone she was. :-(

If you liked this story, please give it five stars.

As you've probably noticed, English is not my native language. If you have any constructive criticism, please let me know.

12