The Furious Gymnast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

§2.7 The secret fantasy.

Dry off and then go back to bed. We hugged, kissed and we looked at each other. Barbara wanted to confide something to me that she hadn't told me yet at the restaurant.

"Sven, I want to be raped one day. I've been thinking about that for years. Not actual rape by a stranger. That's horrible and I don't want that, but if someone I can trust would do it, I would like it to happen someday. Do you still get it? It sounds a bit illogical, but that's how it feels. It must be really horrible. I don't want a play. This will just make you laugh."

In a certain way, I thought I kind of understood. Later it turned out that it was a much more complicated than I thought at the time.

"Something like that isn't funny at all. Rape is not something that turns me on. It's disgusting. Forcing others to do something is not acceptable, nor is it respectful. I do not want that, but if that's what you really want, I'll rape you sometime. I will do anything to make you happy.

"Sven, I'm warning you. It's just a fantasy. You shouldn't do it, it's really, very dangerous. If you try that, I'll be a completely different person. I'm going to defend myself. I'm going to hit, scratch and kick and I'm going to crush your balls completely. If I get my hands on a knife, I will stab you to death. I'm going crazy, I'm sure. Don't make fun of this, because I am very serious. I am extremely strong and extremely fast."

Barbara was dead serious. At that moment, she lashed out like lightning with her nails. Three lines of small blood droplets appeared on my stomach. She didn't even realize what she was doing. It was a clear warning. Suddenly, for a moment, a wild predator lay next to me. A cougar glaring at me furiously with her beautiful amber brown eyes.

Barbara continued: "It's incomprehensible. I have to be raped and I also know that I can't let it happen. I am going to fight back, that is unfathomably deep within me."

"Fighting back, is something I admire. For me, It is exciting and attractive," I said.

You should never underestimate an opponent, but it was difficult for me to imagine that Barbara would have a chance against me. It, perhaps, was true that Barbara could have a second, violent side. She was a complicated girl. I stopped talking about it for the time being. Barbara was a wonderful woman. It was truly incomprehensible that she really wanted me. What a luck. It seemed too good to be true.

In love, Barbara started playing with my family jewels again. She could hardly keep her hands off it. We chatted a bit about our latest adventure and Barbara mentioned that her feminine spots were always accessible to me as appropriate women's clothing provided that opportunity. She thought it was a pity that my nice spots, she squeezed my balls, were barely accessible to her, even though she really enjoyed playing with her playthings.

It's common to say that men and women are equal. Of course, that's not actually true, but we all do have the same intrinsic value, and should treat each other with respect and fairness. That's why I promised Barbara that I would wear roomy pants in the future. Command. I would cut out the inner pockets. Barbara looked at me mischievously. She was excited about that.

We didn't want to waste our precious time sleeping. The train would be a good place to do that. We just wanted to make love and talk as much as possible.

Whenever we were together, nature always forced us to do what we were meant to do, over and over again. We ended up in a particularly intense act of love. Barbara had already had a few orgasms and finally I allowed myself an orgasm too. Stars appeared before my eyes. Barbara lay on top of me and my lance was still inside her, refusing to shrink. I gave Barbara another kiss and unintentionally fell asleep.

Barbara fell asleep almost immediately after me and soon woke up again. She was having a good time without me noticing. After a few hours, I woke up too. The sun rose. Barbara's cylinder was tightly clamped around my piston. She shook and trembled. The seed engine performed like a charm. A smile of satisfaction appeared on her face. She glanced at me, panting heavily and out of breath, and said:

"Good morning Seebär. How is it possible? Despite sleeping, you still fuck like a rabbit. Incomprehensible, very special. I continue to be amazed."

Not even for a moment, my joystick had been removed from her. It had been in service for over an hour without any problems. Nevertheless, my body felt reborn. It was the first time something like this happened to me, and I hadn't even noticed it..

We had breakfast first and then went back to bed. We couldn't get enough of it. The moment came when we had to say goodbye. At the station, we agreed that we would tell our spouses what had happened. Without details, of course. The announcement was painful enough. At least next time, we wouldn't have to meet so secretly. We kissed each other again after giving each other a heavy hickey on the neck. Barbara grabbed my crotch and I caressed her breasts. The doors closed and gone she was. :-)

If you liked this story, please consider giving five stars.

If you have problems understanding my English, please let me know.