The Futanari Diaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling her hands underneath my knees, she pushed my legs back, lifting my arse up slightly as she started to thrust into me a little harder. I was surprised by the lack of pain. There was slight discomfort to start with, simply because she was so big, but the waves of pleasure flowing through me soon had me forgetting all about any discomfort.

"Doing this again," Jade whispered, "Doing this all the time."

I made to stroke myself but she gently knocked my hand away. "I'll make you cum later, handsome, when I've got you on your knees again. I just wanted to see your face the first time we made love."

"Kiss me," I pleaded. Releasing my legs to use her upper arms to hold them in place, she leaned down and kissed me hard, her tongue demanding entrance. Feeling her start thrust into me a little faster, I whimpered and moaned into her mouth, feeling her smile as she kissed me.

"My little brother loves being fucked, it seems," she said quietly, "Think you can handle a little more?"

Again, I didn't trust my voice so just nodded. She wasted no time pumping into me a little harder and faster. My god, what a way to celebrate my birthday, running my hands up to the back of her neck. My cock felt rock hard and was leaking pre-cum constantly. I watched her face but had to look down between us to watch her thick girlcock disappearing inside me.

"Oh Benji, I'm close," she moaned.

"Cum in me. I want to feel my big sister fill me!"

She moaned again, and that's when she did start to fuck me, the sound of her skin slapping against mine as she buried herself inside me again and again. I thought it would hurt, but it felt wonderful. Every second got better and better until I actually started to feel her girlcock start to throb, and this new sensation followed as that first spurt of her cum filled me.

"Oh god... oh god, Benji!" she cried out, thrust after thrust, spurt after spurt buried in my arse. She kept on pumping until she had nothing left to give me. She stopped with her member completely buried, leaning down to rest on her forearms, kissing my cheek as I listened to her breathing.

"I love you, Jade," I whispered.

I moaned with disappointment as she pulled out, resting next to me before ensuring I was rolled onto my side, not surprised I ended up as the little spoon, cuddled in the arms of my big sister. "Was it everything you hoped and dreamed about?" she wondered.

"Even better."

"Good. And I'm not done with you yet, little brother. That was just the first course."

She gave me a few minutes before she had me up on my knees again, though facing a different way so I could watch us in the full length mirror. After the application of lube to both of us, I watched her face as I felt her girlcock press against me again. Grabbing my hips, she took her time again, letting me get used to her thickness as the head popped inside me, hearing her giggle as I released another moan.

"Think my brother loves his sister's thick throbbing girlcock inside him."

"Fuck yes," I moaned again, resting my head on my arm as I felt her slowly slide more of her length inside me. Once I felt her large balls resting against me, I lifted my head to watch us in the mirror. With hands on my hips, she wasted no time in thrusting into me faster than before, moving one of her hands from my hips to caress my back.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, unable to tear my eyes from my sister's perfect body, "I love your girlcock, Jade."

"And I'm just the first, baby. So many futagirls, Benji. Please trust me on this. You know futanari just know when a man wants them."

"Long as I get you constantly."

Smiling, she repositioned herself, leaning forward over me. The new position made me groan again, feeling even deeper in my arse as her head was beside mine. "I'll be available whenever you want me, Benji. I promise," she breathed into my ear, "Want it a little harder now?"

"Fuck me, Jade," I whimpered.

Pumping into me harder and faster, I needed to lower my head again, closing my eyes and just enjoying the thick girlcock currently pumping into me. Jade placed one of her hands at the back of my neck, holding my head in place, feeling her moan and groan like I was. I figured, as she'd now cum twice, she was going to last longer.

I wasn't wrong. I lost track of how long my sister fucked me. When she eventually sat back, she started to fuck me even faster. "Oh fuck yes!" I cried out, "Oh Jade, please keep fucking me."

Hearing giggles, I managed to turn my head to see Mum and Caroline in the doorway. Both smiled at me as Jade said, "He's loving it, Mum. Loves his sister's big girlcock."

Mum walked over to kiss my cheek. "Enjoying it, sweetie?" Nodding, Caroline leaned down to kiss me too. Mum then kissed Jade before saying, "He's yours tomorrow too, Jade. We'll enjoy him next weekend."

"Thanks, Mum," Jade whispered, "Do you like that idea, Benji?" Nodding eagerly, Jade giggled as Mum kissed my cheek again.

"I love you," Mum whispered before she sat on her knees, "Watching your sister treat you so right warms the heart. Want to feel her cum again?"

"God yes, Mum. Love the feeling already."

"I'm close, baby. So close..."

"Cum in my son, Jade. Fill him up again!"

Jade leaned forward again, kissing my neck and cheek as she really started to pump me. Made me wince a couple of times, Mum holding my hand as my sister well and truly fucked me. Then she groaned as I felt her thick girlcock throb inside me, and I knew I was received another absolute torrent of her sweet cum. It was already leaking out of me from when she'd fucked me the first time. As soon as she was empty, she pulled out and rolled off.

"You didn't cum," Jade said sadly, "Oh baby, you need to cum."

"You're still hard. Slide back inside me."

Placing me on my back, Jade slid her cock back inside me. Mum held my hand as Jade started to stroke my cock, timing it with the thrust of hers inside me. I was soon whimpering, eager to cum but wanting to enjoy the feeling a little longer. Mum leaned across to give me a soft kiss. "Cum for your sister," she told me softly, "She wants to see her little brother cum with her thick girlcock inside you."

"Mummy," I whimpered.

"I know, baby, I know. We love you so much. You'll always be our man."

Jade seemed to sense when I was ready, leaning forward to kiss me hard as I spurted all lover myself again. I started to giggle once I was finished, my sister giving me a curious look. "Guess I'd better get used to being covered in cum," I joked.

I was surprised when Jade pulled out, but then ran her tongue up my chest to clean me up. Mum kissed my cheek. "Don't wear your brother out too much, Jade. You have tomorrow too but he's also back at school on Monday."

"Shower then bed, Mum. You realise he's mostly going to sleep with me now though, right?"

"When he's not sleeping with his mother. But yes, we know how you feel about him."

Mum and Caroline gave me a soft kiss on the lips before Jade practically carried me to the bathroom again. She asked if I was sore, surprising her by admitting that, while I had a slight ache, I felt more euphoric than anything. It was the right answer as she cuddled me as we showered, washing each other down again, mixing that with a lot of kissing and cuddling.

We needed to change the sheets, Jade admitting it was something we'd have to get used to doing, before she slid into bed first, making sure I was spooned against her under the blanket. Feeling her breasts press into my back was amusing, and I knew I'd wake up the next morning with her girlcock pressing against me.

I woke my sister up the next morning, as we'd moved during the night, my sister on her back as I cuddled into her, attempting to give her my first blowjob. As she was so endowed, I found it difficult getting all of her into my mouth, and knew about deepthroating but no idea how to do it. When I told her that, it earned a tight cuddle. "As I said, Benji, I'm going to teach you everything I know and can. Want to make love before breakfast?"

Walking out into the kitchen an hour later, I felt her cum trickling out of me and down my legs. Mum noticed and found it amusing, recognising the slight wince I made as I sat down at the table. "I'll get used to it, Mum," I said at the concerned look on her face, "I'm never going to deny my sister as much as she'll never deny me."

That earned me a blowjob of appreciation, my sister disappearing under the table, making me orgasm within five minutes. Sitting back down, she opened her mouth to show Mum our contents, before swallowing it down. "Oooh, my little brother is delicious."

"Tart," Caroline stated with humour.

"Since everything is now out in the open, Jade, if you want to fuck your brother, you can do so around the house. Benjamin," I looked up. The full use of my name meant she was being serious and wanted my attention, "This is a house of love. Never be ashamed to make love wherever you want with your sister, and when the times comes, with me and Caroline. The only thing you must do is clean up any mess made."

"Okay, Mum."

"As I said, he's yours all day, Jade, but make sure he's in bed at a reasonable time tonight. You're probably going to wear him out today."

"Benji, I'm going to get the lube. I want you to ride me while sitting on the couch."

Watching her walk away, hips swaying and that perfect arse of hers on display, Mum and Caroline both giggled at me as I probably looked like a lovesick puppy. Finishing my breakfast, Jade was waiting on the couch, instructing me to get on my knees and leaning against the back of it as she got me ready for her. Sitting down, she instructed me to straddle her lap.

Feeling her girlcock slide inside me again made us both moan. "You're in control," she whispered, "Ride me as fast or as slow as you want."

Leaning forward to kiss her, I started off nice and slow, feeling her girlcock spreading me nice and wide. No wonder some men enjoyed futanari. The feeling of her deep inside me was wonderful. My sister was beautiful, and the thing about futanari is that they were feminine. Even their girlcocks had a feminine beauty.

Resting my hands on her shoulders, I started to ride her faster and faster. I sensed Mum and Caroline in the room watching, but my eyes were only for Jade, bouncing faster and faster, almost desperate to feel her cum inside me again. "Don't tell me. Just cum in me," I moaned.

Her hands soon rested on my butt as she started to thrust up into me. The sounds I was making had her face light up in delight. I didn't even know I could make such noises. Gripping her shoulders tighter, I bounced faster and faster, now desperate to feel her cum in me. And I was soon rewarded, the now usual throbbing before I felt that warm sensation as Jade filled me up again. Spurt after spurt, counting over at least half a dozen, before she was clearly empty and I slowed down to just sit on her lap, leaning forward to kiss her.

"You are far to addictive, little brother," she cooed.

She wasn't lying. For the rest of the day, Jade must have fucked me at least six more times, leaving me filled with even more of her cum each time. I didn't even bother getting dressed, my arse always ready for the invasion of my sister's thick girlcock. The last time she fucked me was on the living room floor, both of us tired, covered in sweat, desperate for her to cum inside me again. We knew it would be the last time before bed.

Mum walked in from the kitchen, laughing immediately. "Not had enough yet?"

"No," I moaned, "Can I take tomorrow off school?"

Mum and Caroline both laughed. "No. You'll need the break from your sister's big girlcock. Once you've finished inside him, Jade, you both need a shower then that's enough for now. Give him a break."

"Oh please, he's come looking for me just as much, Mum!"

"You know, she isn't wrong," Caroline added, "He purposely bent over the dinner table and just waited for her to walk in. Took all my self-control not to fuck him myself."

"Next weekend," I moaned before looking back at Jade, "Please cum in me!"

My sister always looks after her little brother, filling my arse with yet another large load of cum before she collapsed on my back, and I fell to the floor. She was a little heavier than I was, thankful she had enough sense to roll off me onto her back, turning onto my side so I could cuddle into her. I heard a click, noticing my mother taking a photo of us with her phone. "My children are adorable together," she said softly, "Take a few minutes then get yourselves into a shower. You have homework, Benjamin?"

"No, Mum. Teachers seemed to realise it was my birthday. Any assignments I've already finished."

By the time I walked into Jade's room later than evening, I was half asleep, my sister giggling at me as I collapsed beside her in bed. Cuddling against her, her fingers caressed my back as I felt myself drift off. "I'll drive you to school tomorrow," she told me, "I'll do something that'll set tongues wagging."

"Okay," I managed to reply before I yawned.

"Go to sleep, Benji. I love you."

"I love you, Jade. Thank you for this weekend."

"No, thank you, Benji. I loved every minute of it."

The last thing I felt before I drifted off was her soft lips against my forehead.