The Futanari Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel the same way, Ness. Trust me on that."

Feeling her pull out, resting to my side, we turned to face each other as we cuddled together. Gazing into her blue eyes, I was surprised that she was the first one to start blushing. "Thank you for being my first," she whispered, "You'll have to visit, like, a lot."

"I'll do what I can," I replied, chuckling more to myself. Saturday morning, I was a virgin. By Monday afternoon, I'd slept with two futagirls and I think had more possibilities available.

It didn't take long for Vanessa to be hard again. This time, she had me on my knees and practically mounted me from behind, groaning as she didn't waste time giving me her entire length before she started to fuck me. I'd obviously thought about being fucked by futanari before but the sheer delight when being fucked was better than anything I imagined.

"Oh god, fuck me, Ness," I moaned.

I felt her bite my neck for a moment before she practically growled into my ear. "Harder?"

"God yes."

"I'll thank your sister for breaking you in for me."

"She spent nearly all of Sunday buried in my arse!"

"Want to fuck at school?"

"I'll do anything you want, Ness."

Pressing my head into the pillow, she lowered my arse and started to drive into me harder. She had me grunting and groaning, our skin slapping together with each thrust. "I love your arse, Benji. My god, you're going to be popular!"

"My arse is yours, Ness. Well, I think Jade might fight you for it."

"We'll fuck you together one day. Spitroast you."

She changed the angle and I felt pressure, knowing she was now pressing the right places inside me, just like Jade had done time and again on Sunday. Reaching underneath, my cock was incredibly sensitive, warning Vanessa I was going to cum. She told me not to worry, the sheets would need changing anyway.

My orgasm set off hers as I definitely squeezed her inside my arse as I erupted all over my chest, more of my cum landing on her bed. As I was enjoying an orgasm, she slammed her girlcock into me and erupted, my arse filled by spurt after spurt of more cum. She rested on my back as I laid down flat on her bed, both of us breathing heavily.

Feeling her pull out made me groan with disappointment, though when I spooned back against her, she slid her girlcock back inside me. "There we are, it's back home already," she breathed into my ear, feeling her start pumping into me again.

A knock at the door caused her to stop and pull out, opening the door as her mother slid in. I didn't bother covering up as Vanessa resumed her position, sliding her girlcock back inside me and continued to slowly fuck. Her mother took a seat by the bed. "Well, you are just delightful, Benjamin."

"Thank you, Mrs..."

"Julie. I think we're familiar enough by now." Smiling, she asked, "Want to see my girlcock?" Nodding eagerly, she lifted her skirt and untucked herself. Lubing herself up, she was soon incredibly hard. "Ten inches of girlcock, Benjamin. Have you had something this big yet?"

"Not yet."

"How big is your Mum?"

"Nine. Caroline is ten."

Smiling, she nodded, understanding the unspoken agreement. "Ah, I'll let Caroline have first go. Don't think she'd like me being the first ten inches that you get. Vanessa, would it bother you..."

"Can we do it together, Mum?" she asked, not breaking her slow thrusting into me. After everything I'd experienced the last seventy-two hours, I just accepted it.

"I think it's a little soon for double penetration, sweetie, but a spitroast would be a lot of fun. Long as I get my hands on that tight little butt of his too." Leaning over, she kissed Vanessa on her cheek before leaving a soft kiss on my lips. "One more cum, Vanessa, then you should do some homework before dinner."

"Thanks, Mum."

Vanessa filled me up for a third time around fifteen minutes later. We needed a shower after that, covered in sweat and cum as we were. Getting dressed, we continued to kiss and cuddle before we sighed together as we walked downstairs. At the front door, we shared a long embrace and kiss, Jade beeping the horn when appearing outside. We'd see each other the next day, but part of me didn't really want to leave. Julie gave me another peck on the cheek before leaving the house.

"So is your bum full of cum?" Jade asked as soon as we departed.

"Three loads."

Jade giggled. "Wow! So you had a fun afternoon then?"

"You know Vanessa well enough, Jade. She was wonderful."

She gave me a look. "You love her, don't you?"

"I think I'm going to love a lot of people, Jade."

"Who do you love most?" she asked quietly. I just looked at her until she pulled the car to the side of the road to lean over and kiss me.

"Want to make love tonight?"

"Jade, I'll be in your room from now on. I'll be disappointed if we didn't."

That put a smile on my big sister's face, humming happily to herself the rest of the drive home. Mum and Caroline were already home when we arrived, taking one look at me, both bursting into giggles. "So you had fun this afternoon?" Mum asked, "Was it Vanessa?"

"How did you..."

"Ben, you've clearly had a crush on that girl for years," Mum said, "She obviously just waited until you were old enough to return those feelings in an intimate manner."

"I was... her first," I said softly.

Mum and Caroline hugged me. "Did you treat her right?"

"I think so. I think she wanted to say she loved me but... hesitated..."

"You're still young and learning about each other."

Mum sniffed my hair. "Well, at least you showered to wash off the smell of sex. Dinner will be ready in an hour."

"Okay."

"Is she still leaking out of you?" Caroline wondered.

"I think my underwear will be moist..."

"Cathy, can we..."

Mum smiled at her, then looked at me. "Trousers down, young man. We want to see."

I was surprised to find myself bent over the dinner table, my trousers and underwear slowly pulled down, my legs spread for me. I could feel her cum still leaking out of me, Caroline or Mum spreading my cheeks. "Oh my, his bum must be just overflowing with her cum," Caroline said excitedly.

"Three loads?" Mum asked. I just nodded, unable to stop the moan as finger caressed my arse. "Do you like that, baby?"

"I love you, Mum," I whispered.

What I didn't expect next was a soft tongue, glancing back to see Mum between my cheeks, Caroline with her girlcock in hand. "Oh god," I moaned as I felt Mum's tongue actually inside my arse.

"Well, your new girlfriend tastes wonderful," Mum stated, giggling to herself, before she made me moan again, sliding two fingers inside me, "And feels like she's enjoyed your arse this afternoon too."

"Mummy," I whimpered.

Mum lifted me up so I was resting back against her, fingers still buried in my arse. With her other hand, she slowly stroked my cock. "I'm going to look after my little boy," she whispered into my ear, "You'll always be my little boy. I love you so much."

"Love you too," I managed to say. With her fingers up my bum and her fingers around my cock, I wasn't going to last too long.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum too!" Caroline stated.

"Oh god," I groaned, Mum's hand a blur on my cock, no surprise I blasted all over the tiled floor. Caroline moved to stand in front of me, Mum gently pushing my head down, the first spurt of Caroline's creamy cum blasting into my face. Leaning further down, the next hit my face before I got my position right to take the next couple in my mouth. Feeling her fingers at the back of my head, I took the tip of her girlcock in my mouth to take the rest direct from the source.

"Oh yes, baby," Caroline moaned, "That's a good boy. A very good boy."

As soon as she was finished, I turned back to my mother, lowering myself to my knees and lifting her skirt. I could see her hard girlcock in her panties, lowering those and taking her immediately in my mouth. "Oh baby... oh baby..."

"I want to taste your cum," I moaned, "Please cum for me, Mum."

Tears ran down her cheeks as she caressed my head. "Anything for my darling boy," she said softly, "A couple of minutes at most."

With lips, tongue and my hand, Mum didn't last too long as she was simply far too turned on. Jade was sitting at the table, watching with an amused expression, though I figured she was probably stroking her own girlcock at the same time. Returning my attention to Mum, I put everything I'd learned so far into making her orgasm.

She let me know when she was close and just got ready for the eruption. Her fingers gripped my hair tighter to keep my head in place, but I was going to swallow everything anyway. "Oh baby, I'm gonna cum," she moaned.

Then she filled my mouth. Spurt after spurt of creamy deliciousness. She came hard and I couldn't swallow it all, some eventually dripping down my chin on the floor. As soon as she was empty, she dropped to her knees and hugged me so tightly, I almost couldn't breathe. Feeling her shudder was a surprise. "Thank you, baby," she cooed into my ear, "I've been waiting for you to do that for me."

"We'll make love on the weekend?"

"All weekend, baby. Caroline too, and you can't forget your sister either." Leaning back, I caressed her cheek, using a thumb to wipe her cheeks, earning a sweet smile. "You're sleeping with me from Friday to Sunday. I'm going to cuddle my little boy after we make love each night."

Jade cleared her throat. "I do remember something about him going to do homework, Mum," she said, humour in her tone.

"Yes, yes, okay. Um..."

"I'll clean up the mess, Cathy," Caroline offered, "You just re-focus on dinner." Kissing my cheek, she whispered, "I'm so turned on watching you suck your mother's girlcock, Benjamin. So fucking hot. Want to suck mine soon?" Nodding eagerly, she cuddled me tightly before helping me to my feet. "If you'd like, I'll help you learn how to deepthroat. Futagirls like me love men who can take our entire length down their throat."

"I'd like to try, Caroline. For you," I said, once I was upright. That earned another tight hug before she turned me around, patted my butt, and told me to scoot.

Focusing on my homework, I was busy listening to music at the same time, so didn't hear Mum shout that dinner was ready. When Jade touched my shoulder, I almost shit myself as I was busy concentrating. Turning off my music, she was busy trying not to laugh at me as I was doing what I could to get my heart-rate back under control. Getting to my feet, she hugged me before giving me one hell of a kiss, whispering into my ear that the blowjob I'd given Mum earlier had turned her on completely.

"Am I getting fucked tonight?" I whispered back.

"Oh god yes, you are, Benji."

Dinner was even livelier than normal. Now that I was eighteen, the three futanari in my life had no problem with innuendo, double entendres, and just flat out stating what they were thinking about. I'd grown up around it but there was a subtle difference since Saturday, a charged atmosphere, left thinking that, after dinner, I could find myself bent over the table, or the couch in the living room, and fucked by the three of them.

And they knew I'd love every second.

Finishing my homework after dinner, I returned to the living room, Mum and Caroline watching television. Jade was in her room, focusing on her own studies. Mum was on one of the recliners, patting her lap for me to sit with her. Considering she was bigger than I was, I'm sure many men would have been embarrassed. She couldn't pick me up or carry me, but she was still at least five inches taller than me.

I felt her erection within a few seconds of sitting down on her. Meeting her eyes, she smiled at me. "You're hard," I whispered, "Do you want me naked?" Nodding eagerly, I stood up and stripped off my shorts and t-shirt. I was already not bothering with underwear around the house. Straddling her lap, I leaned down and kissed her with all the love I felt.

"Wow..." Caroline whispered, "That's beautiful."

"I don't know if I can wait until the weekend," Mum murmured.

Sliding out of her lap, I wasn't surprised she wasn't wearing her panties, so lifted her skirt to reveal her thick girlcock. "Want another blowjob, Mum?"

"Can Caroline and I give you a facial together?"

"Of course, Mum. Anything you want."

Taking me by the hand to their bedroom, Mum and Caroline stripped naked, sitting me back on my knees as they lubed up their girlcocks and started to stroke themselves. "How many loads, Cathy?" Caroline wondered.

"Two each. Really cover him in our cum. Is that okay, baby?"

"Can I lick you clean afterwards?"

Caroline turned to Mum. "Are we really sending him away to university? I want to keep him here."

Mum giggled. "Yes, because he's going to find so many futagirls to love while he's there. But he'll come home to visit often because he's a good boy."

"Your good boy, Mum."

Watching two slightly mature futanari stroking their thick members in front of me was incredibly erotic. And the language they used when describing what they'd like to do to me was depraved in many ways. What I learned is that they both definitely want to fuck me together, promises of more threesomes that I could imagine, and if Jade wanted to be involved, I'd best get used to the idea of having two girlcocks in my arse at the same time.

Their first load each practically covered my face, opening my mouth to take at least a spurt or two from each of them, hearing them giggle as I made sure the gulps were audible, smacking my lips and proclaiming my mothers were delicious. I hadn't realised I'd said that before I felt two arms around me. "Thank you, baby," Caroline whispered.

"I should have called you that long ago... I'm sorry..."

"Mum is Mum. Call me... Ma?"

Smiling, I thought that was a wonderful idea, but as far I was concerned, and had thought since Caroline had become a permanent fixture in my life, I had two mothers. Mum then suggested I'd earned a third creamy load on my face before being so wonderful. The second load didn't take too long, but the third did take time, Mum and Caroline sitting back on the bed as I took time to stroke both of them off. Holding Caroline's long, thick girlcock in my hand took some getting used to.

After leaving a third load on my face, I could feel it dripping all over me, taking time to lick Mum's girlcock up and down, cleaning it up nicely, before I did the same thing for Caroline. "I'll blow you tomorrow when you get home, Ma," I said, "I've neglected you."

"Hush, silly boy," she said, "Now go show your sister what we've done to you!"

"Thanks, Mum. Ma."

"You're welcome. We should be thanking you though," Mum said.

Jade took one look at me and burst into laughter after I walked into her room. What surprised me next was the fact she licked my face clean, kissing me each time so we could share their cum. That left me wondering if she'd ever fooled around with them. She returned a look that suggested I was asking a very stupid question. Shrugging, I blushed but said, "I just don't know the rules."

"There are none. I've sucked them off. They've sucked me off. But I've never fucked them."

"Why not?"

"There's only one man in this family I've ever wanted to fuck. And that man isn't our father."

"Okay... Want to shower before bed?"

"I've got some studying to do. You go but you can relax in here if you want. I just love your presence nearby sometimes, Benji."

After a shower, I grabbed a book from my room and returned to Jade's, lying back on the bed to read as she typed away on her laptop. I heard her sigh a couple of times in frustration, eventually getting up, grabbing some lotion, and started to give her a massage. Kissing the top of her head, she rested it back against my chest as I kneaded her shoulders and arms. "Come to bed," I whispered, "We'll just cuddle tonight."

Lifting her head further back, her face was lit up with a wonderful smile. "Okay. I'll have a quick shower," she said softly.

She showered quickly, returning wrapped in a towel, closing the door. Watching her just dry off was somewhat erotic, hanging the towel up before she slid under the sheets to join me. Gently pulling me closer, I felt her arms wrap around me as I rested my head just above her breasts. What I didn't expect was for her to start shaking. "What's wrong?" I asked quietly.

"I'm just so happy, Benji. Happy tears. It just sucks we had to wait so long."

"Rest of our lives. Even Vanessa, after one time together, realises how important you are to me."

Driving me to school again as usual, Jade did the same trick as the previous day, getting out and giving me one hell of a kiss before wishing me a good day. I watched her walk back to the car, a definite shake of her arse, before I shook my head, walking towards the main building. I was intercepted by Vanessa and her friends, and I was greeted with a similar sort of kiss.

"Morning, lover," she cooed, "How are you this morning?"

"Pretty damned good, Ness. You?"

"Wonderful," she replied, looping her arm through mine. As we walked, any futanari we passed smiled at me, rested a hand on my forearm, even kissed my cheek. "They obviously know I fucked you, Benji. We can sense it."

"Does that mean... you know..."

"Only if you want to, Benji. You know the rules we learned. We never make you do anything you don't want to." Stopping near our locks, I found myself surrounded by six utterly beautiful futanari. "Benji, do you want to make love to me?" Feeling my jaw drop, I was surprised she started to blush. "I didn't even ask you yesterday. I just thought you wanted..."

Taking her hand, I squeezed it first. "Ness, it's exactly what I wanted, but do you want me that way too?" She nodded eagerly. "Okay, but there's just one thing. I haven't done it yet, perhaps obviously, and I've already promised..."

"Jade?" Shaking my head, I felt myself blush as she stepped closer. "Mummy? Does Mummy want to be your first?"

"Yes," I replied, barely audible.

The six of them thought it was incredibly sweet, finding myself in the middle of a group hug. "Would you like to be with me like after?" Ness asked, surprised by how hopeful and eager she sounded.

"I'd love to, Ness."

Her face lit up. The other five squealed and were ever so excited. Ness kissed me hard, finding myself pressed back against the lockers, her cock tenting behind her short skirt, feeling it press against me. The only thing that stopped us was the warning bell for our first lessons. Pulling back, the look in her eyes was intense. "See you at lunch?"

"Definitely."

"Want to find somewhere we can fuck?"

"God yes."

"I want you to take the final two lessons today with my cum in your bum."

"When do we get our chance?" Chloe asked. I stared at her in surprise, while she blushed, looking a little shy. "I think I can speak for all of us when I say we'd all like a little fun, but we know how Vanessa feels about you."

"We'll talk about it later. It's up to Benji, but I promised no jealousy on my part," Vanessa started, "We'd better get to class."

It was difficult to keep my concentration during my classes, thinking about the way my life had changed so much within a few short days. I'd woken up on my birthday feeling utterly miserable and alone. Hell, I was probably depressed in a certain way. Here I was, four short days later, in love with my sister, sharing something special with one of my best friends and likely falling in love, and with opportunities for even more fun with others.

Mark and Mike wouldn't shut up during the short morning break. Apparently my name was a hot topic. Vanessa hadn't said anything but everyone was aware I'd blown her in the changing rooms yesterday and that I'd gone home with her after school. The fact Jade had dropped me off and kissed me passionately both days since then had also set tongues wagging. I didn't gloat nor was I arrogant. I thought I was just very lucky, certainly not special. Mark gripped my shoulder, said it was because I was a good guy and that he wasn't surprised so many liked me.