The Futanari Diaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, you're beautiful," I whispered.

"Bet you say that to all your lovers."

"I have many beautiful lovers. I've always thought you were drop dead fucking gorgeous, sweetie."

Resting on her forearms, I wrapped my legs around her waist, pressed my fingers into her back, as she ensured our bodies touched as much as possible as she thrust into me. Her face was one of completely and utter happiness, her green eyes blazing with equal lust and love. Her thrusts were nice and slow to start with, though I knew she'd be ready to fuck me hard and cum eventually, but we were both enjoying the current pace.

She leaned down to kiss me every so often but seemed content to watch my face. I'd return her gaze while look down between us to see her thick girlcock disappearing inside me. I did wonder how it would appear on film if I was recorded being fucked by my lovers. Considering they were all taller than me, with thick, long girlcocks sliding inside my admitting tight butt, it would be interesting to watch.

"Benji," she moaned.

"If you need to, go ahead, sweetie."

Pumping into me a little faster, I was actually relieved I'd cum so I could just lie back and enjoy the feeling of being fucked. I almost laughed as Sandra called me her 'little butt slut' during our play sessions, and to be honest, she probably wasn't completely wrong nowadays. Alexis started to moan more often, the sign she was ever more turned on and getting closer to an orgasm. When I started to move my hips to meet her thrusts, she met my eyes and smirked.

"Harder," I whispered.

She kissed me again before she really started to drive her cock into me. "I love you," she whispered, "Hear that a lot now?"

"Yeah," I said softly, "It's a little weird because we're indoctrinated about monogamy by you know who."

"We did tell you, Benji. Soon as you turned eighteen and were sexually active, we were going to come out of the woodwork. I want to be your futawife eventually. Look after us, we'll look after you."

"I need a job first."

She kissed me again before lowering her lips close to my ear. "There are other ways to look after us," she breathed before she really started to pound me, earning a couple of grunts, to her satisfaction as she giggled into my ear, "This is definitely the best way to look after us. A tight little arse for us to enjoy."

I enjoyed every second until she came inside me, and still enjoyed it when she left her cock buried until she needed to relax next to me. Turning onto our sides, I rested a hand at her hip, running up and down her torso. She was a little sleepy, figuring it was one hell of an orgasm. The evidence was dribbling out of me too.

Fifteen minutes later, she had me head down on a pillow, arse slightly up in the air, her hands at my sides as she pumped her cock into me. We'd made love, now it was a nice, hard fuck, the sort where she wanted me whimpering, groaning, grunting, begging and pleading for more. Her thick girlcock was slamming into me, amazed at how I could now take such a thick shaft into me almost without problem nowadays. Alexis was very complimentary though stated I was as tight as ever. I joked, stating if it ever wasn't, I'd ensure I was made nice and tight again.

Running her hands down to my shoulders, feeling her lean forward and force my arse lower, driving her cock into me even more, she had me almost whimpering. Not because it hurt but it felt so fucking good. She knew it too, leaning down and whispering incredibly dirty things into my ear, most of which I'd have readily agreed to. Particularly when she suggested that, after university, instead of going out to work, I'd be kept around as the house boy to please all of my futawives.

To be honest, part of me actually loved the idea.

Being fucked like that for an hour is an endurance event, particularly when your lover has stamina and has no need to cum just yet. The sheet underneath us was now soaked from both sweat and cum, but I didn't care. I just needed to feel Alexis cum inside me again.

"I'm tired now, Benji. Cum again, then shower and sleep?"

"Okay, sweetie."

I was surprised when she lifted me up so I sat backwards on her lap, but it felt fantastic, though didn't last long until she groaned into my ear and erupted. Holding me tightly, I rested my head back against her body, feeling her hard nipples pressing into my back. Asking if I needed to cum, I said I wasn't sure, so she kept fucking me while stroking my cock at the same time, which was hard.

I did need to cum again. And we did need to change the sheets.

Doing that first, we headed off to the shower, hearing no noise from Jade's room, so figured they were all asleep in there. Alexis and I kissed and cuddled in the shower until we felt clean. Returning to my bedroom, we snuggled again, talking about nothing in particular but not wanting to sleep until we both passed out at the same time.

I was woken up by Jade the next morning in a very sweet way, her phone in hand as she took a photo of Alexis and I snuggled up together. She woke up and immediately asked for the photo to be sent to her phone. "Mum's in the kitchen making the usual Sunday breakfast," Jade announced.

"Okay, down in a minute," I replied after yawning.

Thankfully, Alexis had left her bag in my room, throwing on a crop top and very short shorts, hugging her arse absolutely perfectly, while I just put on shorts as it was already too warm to wear a shirt. Wandering downstairs, everyone else was already awake. Mum had a continuous grin on her face that had most of us chuckling. "Good night, Mum?" I finally asked.

"I've got to admit, I'm impressed that you can take all eleven of Sandra's inches, sweetheart," she replied, "Because, fucking hell, I could take it in my butt in the end, but if what I'm told is true..."

"Sandra, maybe we should film one of our play sessions?"

"You'd do that for us and them?" Sandra asked.

"Of course."

Her face lit up, reaching across the table to squeeze my hand. "Next time we're together, I'd like something a little more loving. We'll play again after Christmas and the New Year. How does that sound?"

"Perfect."

It was weird being a Sunday without anything to do. With school over and exams completed, I now had to wait until I received my exam scores before I chose my university, but other than that, I could either find a part-time job to make cash, or just spend some time relaxing before I started classes next year. It wasn't a surprise that both Caroline and Mum knew I needed some cash so set me up for an interview for a job the next day, for three days a week, a simple data entry clerk position, but it would at least keep me occupied.

Bailey returned home by lunchtime with Vanessa in tow. Alexis didn't want to go home, Veronica and Chantelle remaining, so we adjourned too sit outside in the shade. Finding myself sat between Alexis and Vanessa, amused when Caroline wandered our holding two pitchers of cocktails, I did wonder what was going to happen.

"How was last night?" Vanessa asked Alexis.

"Wonderful," she replied softly.

"He's so generous, isn't he?"

"I am sitting here, you know!" I said, chuckling to myself.

"Take compliments when you get them, Benji," Jade suggested.

"Anything I do is to make both of us happy."

"Can you make love to me?" Vanessa asked, I think blurting out, "But I want Bailey there too, as I want to see you two make love."

Alexis bumped my shoulder. "Sounds like you have a threesome in store, Benji."

Wrapping an arm around Vanessa, I asked, "Are you sure?"

"Bailey was telling us all about it last night. Do you mind?" Shaking my head, she continued, "I do prefer making love to you, but I've always wanted to feel you inside me too. I have a pussy that needs your cock, Benji."

I couldn't help glance at Jade as I knew she hated to go more than one night without my presence next to her, but I think we both knew that, as things developed, it would change. Thankfully, she leant across the table and took my hand in hers. "Make love to your best friend tonight, Benji. I'll be fine."

"I'll come sleep with you afterwards," Bailey offered, "Vanessa will obviously stay with him."

Jade smiled. "Thank you. I'd like that too."

Mum poked her head out the door. "Alexis, Veronica, Chantelle, will you be staying for dinner?"

Alexis kissed my cheek. "Want me to stay longer?"

"I'd love that."

"Okay, so we have some guests." Mum turned back to look into the house. "Sandra, you staying too?" I didn't hear a reply, but Mum did look back in my direction. "I think she's going to be a regular visitor from now on."

"Well, it's not like she's your teacher anymore," Jade suggested, "Though you now have one definite mature lover, Benji, sharing with Mum and Caroline, I think."

"And a lot of young futagirls to play with," Vanessa added, taking my right hand and placing it over her skirt, "And you can always play with me, Benji."

Moving under her skirt, I brushed against her quickly stiffening girlcock, helping taking it out from inside her panties. She moaned softly and kissed me before lifting up her skirt to completely free it. Without hesitation, I leaned down to take the shaft in my mouth. She moaned against, hearing a few giggles, as I wasted no time giving my girlfriend a sloppy blowjob.

To get comfortable, I stopped for a moment and stood up, stepping out of the table as Vanessa turned around. Dropping back to my knees, I kissed her again before I resumed my blowjob. "Oh fuck," she murmured, "Going to cum really quick, Benji."

Looking up into her eyes, I certainly wasn't going to complain about exciting my girlfriend so much. She let me take completely control, pleased whenever my nose bumping into her groin, feeling her cock throb from the excitement. Bobbing up and down faster and faster, ensuring my lips were tight around her shaft, I could almost sense when she was on the verge of erupting.

"Benji!" she cried out before I felt that first spurt of delicious cum. She must have been excited, as each one that erupted into my mouth was rapid, and I found myself struggling to cope with swallowing it all. But I'm a trooper when needed, and only kept the last couple in my mouth, sitting back and showing it to everyone before swallowing.

"Okay, I'm going to call myself a cumslut because, fucking hell, I do love swallowing all of yours."

While I would have happily sat there and blown everyone at the table, Jade told me to sit back down and relax. Whatever big sister wants... Alexa kissed my cheek and said she loved watching me do that, a reminder of our night before. I told her that I'd do it for her whenever she could visit, and I was more than capable of visiting her for a night. In fact, I could visit anyone, but I added that I'd always have to think about Jade at the same time.

The smile she returned warmed my heart. So did everyone else, as they knew how important Jade was to me. She was my first, my best friend, and would always be one of the loves of my life.

After dinner, Alexis, Veronica, Chantelle and Sandra did leave for home, the latter still had lessons for another couple of weeks, the former three just heading home as they all had work having finished their studies for the years. Sandra was last to leave, walking with her to her car. Hugging each other tightly was nice.

"Your mother has invited me around for Christmas," she said.

"I was actually going to ask you. Got in before me, it seems." Meeting her eyes, I added, "I'm not sure what Mum has said, but as far as I'm concerned, you can come visit anytime you want, Sandra. You're no longer my teacher, so in no position of authority..."

"Except when you like it," she said softly.

"I know I'm young, but I'd like us to be both good friends but also lovers... Maybe more later?"

That earned a soft caress of my cheek. "Mature beyond your years, Benji. Sure you're only eighteen?"

"I am. But I'm beginning to learn what I want." Taking her hand, I added softly, "What I've learned is that I watched you for a long time, Sandra, as much as you watched me mature. I want you in my life for a long time to come."

"I'd like that too," she replied before giving me one hell of a kiss that, I think, left both of us nursing erections. Then we hugged, neither of us really wanting to let go. "I know you might be busy, but you know where I live. Just give me a call and..."

Leaning back, I smiled. "I want to take you on a date, Sandra. I need to do that with all my girlfriends, but I'd like to take you out. Think of all the jealous stares that a beautiful futagirl like you has someone young like me on their arm. The only problem is I don't have a lot of money. But hopefully the interview..."

"I can pay. Just being out with you would be enough."

"Then it's sorted. If not before Christmas, definitely afterwards."

One last kiss was shared before she got into her car, tooting the horn and waving as she pulled away. Walking back inside, Bailey and Vanessa were on the couch, taking a seat between them. I assumed Mum and Caroline has already gone to bed, Jade was in her room. So I suggested we head to my bedroom.

Jade was in her bedroom, naked and stroking her girlcock. She glanced my way and smiled. "I'm emptying myself a couple of times so I don't bother Bailey when she joins me later," she said, giggling away.

"Benji wouldn't mind if you did, would you?" Bailey asked me.

"God no. The only thing I'd want is video!"

Thankfully, the pair saw the humour, Jade resuming her masturbating, blowing me a kiss before telling me to take care of my girlfriend. Vanesa and Bailey took a hand each as we entered my bedroom, closing the door and immediately disrobing, Vanessa pressing into my body, her excitement obvious, Bailey cuddling me from behind, kissing my neck as I kissed Vanessa.

Moving towards the bed, Vanessa sat down first, shuffling back so she was lying flat, Bailey moving so she was lying next to her. Glancing between them both, Bailey put my mind at ease. "I'm just watching, Benji. This isn't a threesome tonight. Maybe another night, Ness?"

"Not maybe. Definitely." She paused before asking, "Benji, do you need a blowjob so you'll last longer in my pussy? Bailey and I..."

"You know I'll cum really quickly!"

"Good. That means longer of your cock in my pussy."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Bailey and Vanessa smiled up at me before they started to tease me, licking up and down my shaft, giving my balls some attention, before they alternated taking my length in their mouth. Being blown by one futagirl is a pleasure. Being blown by two is something I thought I'd only ever see in porn. Both constantly looked up and smiled, and I knew it was because I was happy too.

We loved each other.

There must have been some sort of unspoken agreement as Bailey eventually took over blowing me entirely, Vanessa moving up to sit next to me, wrapping an arm around the waist of each other. Bailey was enthusiastic and almost desperate for my cum, running my fingers through her black hair, her gorgeous blue eyes gazing up into mine.

"Cum in her mouth, Benji," Vanessa breathed into my mouth, "Cum in her mouth, then you can cum in my pussy later. I hope more than once."

I felt a shudder go down my spine, Bailey's head bobbing faster and faster. Her one desire in that moment was for me to orgasm. "Fuck," I grunted.

"That's it, Benji," Vanessa breathed, "Give her what she wants. Give her what she needs. She needs it. She desires it. She loves you, as do I."

Groaning, Bailey prepared herself for the inevitable explosion. Gripping her hair, she glanced up when feeling that first blast into her mouth, the smile in her eyes evident as we heard her gulp down each spurt of cum. I didn't cum anywhere near as much as any futanari, but it still felt like one hell of an orgasm. Bailey kept sucking me until I started to go soft, her tongue cleaning me up nice before she sat back on her knees.

"Do you want me to stay, Ness?"

Vanessa leaned forward, kissing our friend on the lips. "You're not going anywhere. And if Benji has enough in him, once he's fill my pussy a couple of times..."

Bailey's face lit up in a grin. "You wouldn't mind?"

"Of course not. You're my friend, and we share." She then turned to me. "When are you going to finally be with Chloe and Georgie? They're desperate to fuck you."

Shrugging, I admitted I didn't know. "I'll send them a text this week, but if I do end up working, we'll have to figure something out. Trust me, I want them just as much in return."

"Good." Vanessa smiled before she lay back on the bed. "Give my girlcock a little attention to get yourself hard, then I want your cock where I've wanted it for a long time."

Bailey lay on her side next to Vanessa as I positioned myself between her legs, though I kissed up her body until I could kiss her properly. Earned another one of those smiles I'd always loved seeing on her face before I gave those delectable breasts of her attention. Earned a few moans, Jade having told me that the breasts of futanari were always incredibly sensitive when turned on. As I focused on those, I spat in my hand and started to stroke her girlcock.

"Oh baby, you know how to treat a futagirl," she whispered.

"I know I'm a very lucky man, Ness."

Taking her girlcock in my mouth earned a soft moan, and no surprise just having that in my mouth had my own cock hard as steel within a minute. Bailey noticed, giggling away. "Love watching you get hard for us, Benji," she said.

"Now, Benji," Vanessa whispered, "Slide inside me now. I'll stroke myself while we make love."

Positioning myself properly, I kissed her again as I carefully slid my cock inside her. Fuck, she was as tight if not even tighter than Bailey. Unlike girls, futanari didn't have a barrier to break on their first time, but I still had to be slow and gentle as Vanessa had rarely touched her pussy. Like all futanari, their physical enjoyment came from their girlcocks.

Buried all the way, Vanessa couldn't stop smiling. "Finally," she whispered, kissing me softly again, "I've wanted this for so long." Holding out an arm, Bailey snuggled in closer. "Thank you for being here too. Now, Benji, make love to me, but be gentle. Got to break in this pussy first."

Lifting her legs back had me raising eyebrows as she poured some lube into her hand and started to stroke her girlcock. Raising an eyebrow at me, I started to gently thrust into her, earning some soft moans immediately. "Fuck," I grunted.

"You like it?"

"Ness, you know I love it when you fuck me, but wow, your pussy is... fantastic."

"Well, it's yours whenever you want it, though you know I love fucking you in return too."

Though I savoured the feeling of her tight, warm pussy around my cock, I spent my entire time looking at the reactions on her face. There was a half-grin that never faded, only disappearing when I leaned down to kiss her, immediately reappearing once our eyes met again. I could feel her stroking herself between us, keeping our bodies apart enough that she was comfortable to do it.

"Oh fuck!" she cried, "Faster, Benji, I'm going to cum!"

Thrusting into her faster felt even better, her pussy incredibly accommodating, though I did wonder if I would hurt her a little bit. But her face was one of utter bliss, glancing down to see her hand almost a blur as she pumped her girlcock. Warning me she was about to cum, I made sure I looked at her face, the utter bliss that appeared when she enjoyed her orgasm. Her entire body shuddered, feeling her long legs wrap around me, glancing to see her chest and breasts covered in cum, needing a kiss from me once she'd removed her hand from her girlcock.

"Cum in me now," she whimpered, "Please cum in me."

"Okay, gorgeous."