The Gift of Venus: Seduced by Milfs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it finished, the two of them still stood close, their hands continuing to stray across each other's bodies.

"So ... seems like you've been having lots of fun with this boy already."

"Oh Angela, he is such a sweetie. You're going to love him so much."

"I can't wait," said Angela. And something in the way she said it -- soft, silky, and yet sizzling with heat -- made Simon's stomach quiver with excitement.

"He's in the bedroom. Ready?"

Quickly, Simon hurried back to the bed. He jumped up on it and sat in the centre. He was extremely conscious of being naked, and impulsively he grabbed the duvet and pulled it over his crotch, covering his cock. But before he had a moment to think or do anything more, there were footsteps in the hall outside, and the bedroom door was swinging open.

"Simon," said Kathy wickedly, "I'd like you meet Angela."

She had long, shiny black hair. Her skin was smooth and olive-tinted. Her eyes were large, dark, and twinkling with mischief, and the smile that played on her full, plump lips was pure naughtiness. She was taller than Kathy, with an hourglass figure and long, shapely legs. She wore a figure-hugging black dress with perhaps the most revealing, plunging neckline Simon had ever seen on any woman's garment. Angela's huge, ripe tits were on full display. She had a cleavage so deep and inviting that for a fleeting moment, the urge to plunge his face, his cock, his entire self into that cleavage was simply overpowering. He couldn't stop himself from gasping -- nor from staring openly at her near-naked boobs.

"Well hello Simon," said Angela. She sounded deeply satisfied and amused. He knew that she understood exactly what effect she was having on him.

He swallowed. "Hi Angela," he said.

She stepped towards the bed. "Well aren't you just the cutest boy," she told him playfully, bending towards him for a kiss and giving him a heart-stopping view of her tits. Instinctively, some scrap of shy courtesy kicking in, Simon kissed her on the cheek. Angela gave a chuckle, and caught his chin in her hand.

"Oh no, Simon. You know why I'm here, baby -- kiss me on the mouth."

Blushing, and trying not to stare down the front of her dress, Simon obediently tilted his head up, and met her lips. She kissed him long and passionately, her soft wet tongue sliding into his mouth and playing against his own in a way that sent shivers all through his body. Her lips were so soft, so full, and she was sucking on his lower lip, gently biting him, caressing his mouth with hers. Involuntarily, Simon moaned with pleasure.

"What a good boy," said Kathy, hopping up on the bed next to him. She cuddled up to him from behind and slipped her arms around him as Angela gently pulled back from the kiss.

"Look at you two all naked together," teased Angela. Her eyes were running over Simon's body. She raised an eyebrow slightly, and Simon realised that the duvet covering his cock was bulging visibly. He blushed furiously, and Angela's smile broadened.

"So," she said, sitting down on the bed very close to Simon, resting her hand on his leg, and gazing into his eyes. "You came to visit your Mum's old friend, and you found out she's a very naughty milf who loves college boys. Tell me Simon ... what has Kathy been letting you do with her?"

Even though he was naked, with one milf holding him in her arms and the other giving him the sultriest eyes he had ever seen, Simon still hesitated, his shyness lingering. "Well," he began. "We've been, um ... kissing a lot."

"Oh yes," said Angela, amused. "Naked in bed together, and lots of kissing? What else has Kathy let you do?"

"Actually Angela," said Kathy, a sly note in her voice as she stroked Simon's chest from behind, "this sweet little boy hasn't been calling me Kathy. He likes to call me something else."

"Oh?" said Angela, raising an eyebrow. She leaned in towards Simon and stroked his cheek. "What do you like to call her, you darling little boy?"

Simon's heart was pounding. He couldn't stop his gaze from fixing on Angela's huge, gloriously exposed tits, to which her dress was barely clinging. Her face was inches from his, her dark eyes teasing him, inviting him.

"I've been calling her ... Mummy."

The smile that broke on Angela's face was the wickedest thing Simon had ever seen. "Oh, that's delicious," she said. "You like being naked with your beautiful big-titty Mummy, Simon?"

"Yes," he breathed, feeling light-headed. "I love being naked with Mummy."

"And what does Mummy let you do?"

"She ... she lets me suck on her boobies."

"What a lucky boy. Do you like sucking on big boobies, Simon?"

"I love big boobies," he said, feeling like the words were tumbling out of him, out of his control. Kathy was kissing his neck, and Angela was leaning towards him, one hand resting on his leg and the other stroking his cheek, her beautiful face so close to his.

"I love sucking on big boobies," he said again. "I love it so much."

"Do you?" she said. And then she reached down, and took hold of the fabric of her dress. Very openly, while looking directly into Simon's eyes, she made her huge tits bounce and jiggle in his face.

Simon all but lost control. He moaned and leaned towards her, his breath coming in short, fast pants. "Please Angela," he said, "please let me ..."

"Not yet, baby," she teased him. "Tell me what else Mummy lets you do."

"Mummy lets me eat her pussy."

"What a good little boy. And what else?"

"Mummy lets me ... Mummy lets me fuck."

"Oh how naughty. You like fucking your Mummy, baby boy?"

"I love fucking Mummy," Simon whispered. "I love fucking Mummy's pussy."

Angela leaned forward, and kissed him on the mouth again, long and deep and deliciously sensual.

"You're a very sweet boy," she told him. "I'm going to have so much fun playing with you ..."

And suddenly, she was climbing on top of him. She was straddling him, while Kathy still held him from behind, and he was between two milfs, both of their hands on his body, their soft mouths kissing him --

And Angela was lifting up her dress. She was pulling it over her head and tossing it aside. She was unclasping her bra.

"Time to play, you cute little boy," she said.

And then her tits were in his face, and it was heaven, pure heaven. His face was pressed into her heavy, smooth, luxuriously massive boobs, and he was touching them, squeezing them, massaging them, relishing the firm weight of them in his hands and the smoothness of her skin against his cheeks. From behind him, Kathy reached around and squeezed Angela's boobs against his face. He groaned with pleasure, immersed in her cleavage, his mouth eagerly licking, biting, sucking. Unable to wait any longer, he clamped his mouth onto her big, stiff nipple, which was coloured dark and stood out from her boob like a big, hard stud. He began stroking it with his tongue, then let his teeth brush lightly across it as he started sucking, so that with every stroke of his eagerly sucking mouth, he brushed her nipple with his teeth. Angela moaned with pleasure, took his head in her hands and pressed his face harder into her boob while he furiously sucked.

"Oh, fuck yes. Oh you perfect little boy ... you love that boob don't you? You love sucking these big, big titties?"

He moaned in answer, sucking her boob faster, harder, feeling her hands clench in his hair and hearing her breath come in gasps as he sucked passionately on her nipple. He felt Kathy reach around him, her hand heading somewhere downwards -- and then Angela cried out loud again, in an involuntary moan of sudden pleasure. Kathy had slipped her hand inside Angela's panties and was energetically fingering her. Pressed between the two milfs, Angela's tits in his face, Kathy's mouth planting bites and kisses on his neck, Simon felt something inside him let go, and he gave in completely to his urges. He was sucking furiously on Angela's tit, stroking her nipple more and more roughly between his teeth, hearing her moan with ecstasy and knowing that she loved the way he was sucking, loved the pressure of his mouth and the hard caresses of his teeth and tongue. His hand kneading her other boob like a stress ball, he was conscious of nothing but the pure sensation of huge, heavy tits in his mouth and hands, abandoning himself to the deep, wild urge to suck and squeeze and worship them.

And then a shudder rippled through Angela's body, and she convulsed against him as she let out a loud, wild cry of release. It went on for long, long moments as she heaved forward onto Simon, smothering him in her tits as she bucked and quivered with the force of her orgasm. Then she was panting, collapsing on top of him, and Simon was held against her with his face in her chest like a baby, clasped in the two women's arms.

For a long, beautiful few minutes, they just held him, pressed close between their bodies, gently kissing him, stroking him, and letting him nestle his face in Angela's tits. Then Angela lifted his head up, and kissed him deeply and passionately on the mouth.

"You're a very good boy," she whispered. "Do you like being a good little toy-boy for two big-titty milfs, Simon?"

He giggled. "This is amazing," he said fervently. "I've had so many fantasies like this, but I never ... I can't believe this is actually happening."

"Such a sweet boy, just wanting to be held and played with by his Mummy and her friend. Is that what you want, baby?"

Bashful, blushing, he nodded, gazing up into her beautiful face.

"Well then ... I think it's time you stopped being shy, and let us both see you naked, you little cutie."

She reached down to the fold of the duvet that was still covering Simon's cock, and pulled it away. Simon's cock sprang up, urgent and bursting with arousal. Angela gave a satisfied smile, took it in her hand, and began slowly stroking it. Simon moaned, and buried his face in her cleavage again. Her hand on his cock felt soft and sure, and the way she stroked him sent exquisite tingles racing all through his cock and deep into his balls.

"What a lovely cock," purred Angela. "And it looks so delicious ... does it taste as good as it looks, Kathy?"

"Well actually," said Kathy, crooning in Simon's ear, "I haven't sucked it yet. Simon's been a very, very patient boy when it comes to blowjobs."

Angela gave a pretend gasp of shock. "Oh but Kathy," she said wickedly, still tugging maddeningly on Simon's cock, "he's so, so good at sucking on titties. Boys who are that good at sucking titties deserve to be given lots and lots of sucking themselves."

Simon groaned in pleasure and anticipation. Angela chuckled, let go of his cock, and pushed him gently backwards into Kathy's arms.

"Lie back," she said, looking in his eyes and giving him a dirty smile. "Lie back and relax, you sweet little boy. It's time you had a reward for being so, so good at titty-worship."

He lay back in Kathy's arms, and she snuggled him against her, his head resting between the pillows of her boobs. Angela held Simon's gaze for a moment, and slowly, sensuously licked her lips. Then she lay down between his legs, and took his cock in her hand.

Still holding his gaze, she began slowly teasing it with her tongue. She licked it, from base to tip, sending delicious tingles all through Simon's body. She circled the head, lapping it teasingly with her long, wet tongue, and Simon squirmed with pleasure in Kathy's arms. She kissed his cock, first very lightly, then with more and more pressure, more of her mouth caressing his shaft. And then at last she slid her lips over his head, and slipped his cock into her wet mouth.

Simon moaned with ecstasy. Angela wasn't just sucking him. She was giving him the most expert, most indulgent blowjob he had yet experienced, and there was so much more to it than sucking. Angela was twining her tongue around his cock even inside her mouth, letting him feel the exquisite pressure of her mouth enveloping him, and the warm sensation of swirling wetness all around his head and his shaft. She was worshipping him, engulfing his cock in her mouth, sliding her tongue and lips around him in ways that made him gasp and shudder with delighted shock. He could feel the warmth of her spit soaking his cock, immersed in the soft wet heaven she had made for him in her mouth. Kathy stroked his hair and kissed him as he arched his back in pleasure. Angela was slowly picking up speed, and now she began to truly suck him. She sucked on his cock with a strong, tight, breathtaking motion that made him feel like he was being fully sucked into her mouth. He clutched at the duvet as his body convulsed, but Kathy held him tight and cooed in his ear, telling him he was a good, sweet boy who deserved to come in Angela's mouth.

And then he did. His cock exploded in a hot, wet, surging rush of cum. Angela sucked and lapped and gulped it down, draining him of every last drop of his cum. Simon was crying out, barely hearing himself, conscious of nothing but the ecstasy in his cock. He pumped his huge load into Angela's mouth, and felt her sucking him dry.

Angela raised her head, licked her lips, and grinned wickedly at Simon.

"Did you enjoy your reward, baby boy?"

Simon couldn't speak. He gave a small, incoherent moan of pleasure. Angela chuckled, crawled up the bed towards him and Kathy, and lay down with her body against his.

The two women twined their arms around Simon. He was held between them, his head resting between their tits, their naked bodies pressing against him. They kissed each other gently while they held him in their arms and slowly caressed him. Simon had never felt so peaceful and yet so aroused in the same moment. He was held between two beautiful milfs, with four huge tits in his face, being kissed and stroked and cuddled while they also made out with each other above his head. It was bliss.

After a long period of being held like this, Angela pulled Simon against her, squeezing his cock in her hand.

"Come on, gorgeous," she whispered. "Get on top and straddle me. Kathy, pass me the baby oil."

Simon blinked. He did as he was told, straddling Angela as she lay on her back. But why was Kathy passing her a small bottle of baby oil?

"Now then ..." Angela whispered. And she dribbled some of the oil onto her tits.

"Rub it in, won't you Simon? This will be so much nicer if they're thoroughly coated."

He bent down, and began rubbing the oil all over Angela's huge, heavy tits. They swayed and jiggled in his hands as she lay on her back. Slick with oil, Angela's boobs felt smoother and creamier than ever, and he loved feeling them slide under his hands as he coated the baby oil all over them.

"Good boy," smiled Angela. "Well now ... what are you waiting for?"

She reached out, and gently squeezed his cock. All at once, Simon realised what was happening. His eyes went wide, and Kathy giggled with glee. Grinning, Angela cupped her tits in her hands, and held them ready for Simon's cock.

"I want a pearl necklace, you sweet baby boy. Won't you give me one?"

He didn't need telling twice. He positioned himself on her chest, and slid his cock between those huge, oily tits.

It was a whole new species of pleasure, and Simon knew immediately that he adored it. His cock was completely immersed in boob, and the smooth, oily softness pressing against his shaft on every side made him burn with arousal. Angela was pressing her tits together so that he was completely enveloped, and as he began to thrust, all he could see was the head of his cock, pumping an inch or two out of the top of her cleavage with every thrust. The sight of it was thrilling; the slick smoothness surrounding his cock was exquisite; and the way Angela was smiling naughtily up at him made every last twinge of pleasure feel twice as exciting. He wanted to come on her -- he wanted to pump his cum all over her beautiful olive skin -- her tits were so big, so soft, her face was so beautiful ...

Kathy kneeled next to Simon and slipped her arms around him. "You like fucking those titties, baby boy?" she whispered in his ear.

"I love fucking these titties," Simon gasped.

"Good boy ... such a sweet boy ... pump your cum all over her, Simon. Fuck those big boobies until you're coating her with your cum ..."

Her words fired him up even harder. His cock was pulsing with pleasure. Angela squeezed her boobs together around him as he fucked her cleavage faster and faster.

"Come on me, Simon!" Angela cried. "Cover me with your cum!"

"Come on her, baby boy!" cried Kathy.

And Simon let go. A massive rope of thick white liquid erupted out of his cock, and splattered over Angela's chest and neck. Kathy caught Simon in her arms as he rocked and bucked with pleasure, Angela holding him in place by the hips, while cum burst out of his cock in wild, urgent spurts. He was pumping his cum all over her face, her chest, and then he had slipped out of her cleavage and he was coming on her tits as well. Thick, glistening gobbets of cum landed all over Angela, and by the time Simon's orgasm was spent, she was coated in the milky silver liquid.

Kathy stroked Simon's hair. "Good boy," she murmured. "You've given Angela such a big pearl necklace."

Simon laughed, relaxing into her arms and swaying with pleasure. The sight of Angela beneath him, covered in his cum, was wonderfully satisfying. He sank down onto the bed beside her, feeling like every last drop of cum had been drained from his balls.

"Your turn, Kathy," said Angela with a twinkle in her eye.

"Oh yes," giggled Kathy. "Our little boy has given me such a feast to enjoy ..."

And she jumped on top of Angela, kissed her passionately on the mouth, and then began to lick every last drop of cum off Angela's body. Simon sighed with pleasure as he lay back on the pillows to watch. He knew that hours of pleasure lay ahead of him. This was shaping up to be another unforgettable night.

***

The rest of the night was as good as Simon could have dreamt. He lay in bed, cuddled between the two milfs, and the three of them devoted the entire night to indulging in pleasure. He ate their pussies, sucked on their tits, came in their mouths, came on their tits, and came in their pussies -- over and over, for hours upon hours. Angela and Kathy ate each other's pussies too, and as the night went on they played with every possible combination of sucking and fucking between the three of them. When Simon finally fell asleep, he was lying in Kathy's bed, curled up in her arms, with Angela close against them. He drifted to sleep feeling like he was lying on a soft cloud, drained of all his cum, perfectly at rest.

In the morning, Kathy brought them breakfast in bed. The three of them ate and chatted, before Kathy invited both Simon and Angela to join her in the shower. It was a massive, spacious shower, with a showerhead that poured down water like rain in a spray that was wide enough for all three of them. Simon soaped up the two milfs and had the time of his life rubbing down their tits and asses with the sponge -- while they teased him playfully, commenting on his rock-hard cock while they made their soapy tits jiggle in his face. At last the two of them put him out of his misery, and let him fuck both of them in turn against the tiled wall of the shower cubicle. Simon stepped out of the shower feeling giddy with pleasure. Now that, he thought to himself, is something I'll definitely have to try with the college girls.

And then it was time to go, and he was reluctantly putting clothes on again, and getting ready to head back down the hill, and back to the campus.

Angela put her arms around him, and kissed him on the mouth, long and deep. Her tongue played against his. She was still topless, and with one hand he caressed and kneaded her boob while he passionately returned her kiss.