The Good Thing About Microeconomics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my wrists pulling me up to him. He startled me with that and as my body softly fell on top of his I felt panic rise and subdue inside me.

"it's okay I can take it" he whispered in my ear before he kissed my neck. I started to rock my body on his, feeling his hips match my rhythm. I don't know what it was about that position but he hit all the right places and by the panting and moaning he let out I knew it was the same for him. I was going faster and faster, rocking our bodies together in the most intense fuck I ever had as I felt my orgasm building. His hips thrusting in me harder and faster I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. "I'm going to cum" I moaned through my teeth.

"Then cum for me babe" is all he said to me as he started to thrust in me harder and faster, knowing it would send me over the edge. He laced his fingers through mine and looked me straight in the eyes as I felt my entire body shaking with pleasure. My breath became ragged and I felt a second orgasm coming up even before the first one was over. Rolling over me as a wave of ecstasy. I screamed his name as I came hard and long, feeling my pussy clench down on his cock as he was still pumping away in me. Just as I felt the aftershocks fill my body he kissed me hard and passionate as he came in me, moaning loud and grabbing me tightly.

12