The High School Principal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a big smile and said, "I'm free all week. When would be convenient for you?"

We agreed on a time and date. We then discussed what type of food we both liked and agreed on a restaurant. As she got up to leave, I told her I didn't mean to pry into her private life, but I would have felt like a fool asking her out If she was married or had a boyfriend. She said it was no problem, and she walked out with a smile on her face.

A couple of hours later, I got a text from Lexi asking me if she could stop by my place after school. I have already admitted that I was addicted to 18-year-old pussy. I guess she had become addicted to my dick, as well. I texted her back that she could stop by after school. I got an erection just thinking about it.

When I got home that afternoon, Lexi was there waiting for me. I hurried her inside and took her straight to my bedroom where we both quickly undressed. I almost lost my breath when I saw her in the nude. She had such a smoking hot body. Even though she was still in High School, she could have easily been a Playboy centerfold. My dick was rock hard and standing straight out. My eyes had been hungrily exploring her body and when I looked at her face, she giggled and asked, "Like what you see?"

That didn't require an answer. Instead I took her in my arms and kissed her. She kissed me back, and after we had let our tongues explore each other for a while, I pushed her back on the bed and licked her pussy through a climax. I then climbed between her legs and slowly fucked her until she had another orgasm and she started begging me to fuck her faster and harder. I guess it didn't take her long to get used to my dick. She was no longer afraid that I was going to hurt her. We fucked for over an hour through several orgasms. While we were lying next to each other, trying to catch our breath, she asked, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Are you seeing anyone? I mean, do you have a girlfriend?"

When I admitted I didn't have a girlfriend, she said, "My mom divorced my dad two years ago because she found out he was fucking his secretary. She hasn't been with anyone since. She looks just like me but she's, like, your age. A lot of people have asked us if we're sisters. Do you think you would like to fuck her? I know she could use a good fuck."

I certainly wasn't expecting that question. I said, "Lexi, how would you even bring that up with your mom? I mean, you can't tell her you've been fucking me. I told you before, we need to keep this quiet. If anybody finds out, including your mother, I would get fired."

"I know, but I could, like, tell her about you and tell her you are really hot. I wouldn't tell her we have been fucking, even though I know she wouldn't care. I'll just tell her that I see you every day and I think you're hot."

"I don't know, Lexi. I'm not sure that's such a good idea."

She took out her phone and scrolled through some pictures then held the phone up to me. It was a picture of Lexi and her mom standing side-by-side next to a pool and wearing very skimpy bikinis. Holy fuck, they were hot! Lexi wasn't kidding. Her mom was smoking hot and did look more like a sister than her mother. When she saw the look on my face, she smiled and asked, "Still think it's a bad idea?"

"Listen, let me tell you what you can do. Talk to her. If she seems interested, tell her she could come to the school to talk to me, ostensibly to ask about how you're doing, and if there are any problems she should be aware of. We'll see where it goes from there. O.K.?"

"O.K., thanks. I'm sure you will like her."

"We'll see. Now, are you ready to fuck again?"

"Always!"

She sucked my dick for a while, then I licked her pussy to get her lubricated again. We fucked for another forty-five minutes until we were both spent and she had to go. Damn I loved that pussy!

* * * * *

On Friday night, I picked up Mary and we went to a steak house where we had a very nice meal. She seemed nervous at first but as we ate, talked, and drank a couple of glasses of wine, she loosened up and we really enjoyed ourselves. After desert, I paid and drove her back home. When I walked her to the door, I asked her if I could kiss her goodnight and after she let me, she asked if I wanted to come in for a drink. She said, "I have a bottle of wine I haven't opened yet."

While we were sitting on her sofa, I said, "Mary, I really enjoyed spending time with you tonight. Would it be O.K. if I kissed you again?"

She blushed, looked down at her hands, then she looked up to make eye contact and nodded her head. I took her in my arms and kissed her, gently at first, and then more deeply. When our lips parted, she whispered, "That was nice."

We made out for a while until she came up for air. She asked, "More wine?" and before waiting for an answer, she filled our glasses. I took that to mean she needed a break from kissing so I took a drink of wine and asked, "So, Mary, do you have any hobbies?"

She didn't just blush, she actually turned crimson. I could tell she was uncomfortable so I said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry. I was just trying to get to know you better."

"That's O.K. It's just a little embarrassing. I've never told anyone before." She paused, looked down at her hands again and said in a very soft voice, "I like to write."

Now I was confused. What was so embarrassing about being a writer? I asked, "That's great. Have you ever had anything published?"

"Well, not in writing."

"If you have your writing published, wouldn't that have to be in writing?"

"No. I mean, I've never had a book published or anything. I write stories and some of them have been published on the internet."

"Wow! That's great. I'd like to read them sometime."

She was squirming around and trying to find anything to look at except me when she asked in that very soft voice again, "Really?"

She stood up, went across the room, and came back with her laptop. When she sat down next to me, she opened a file and said, "I'm really embarrassed. It's not very good." She handed me the laptop and I started reading the sexiest, hottest thing I had ever read. It was an erotic story and it was laced with things like, "He licked my clit and I started cumming on his face!" I couldn't believe this shy young lady sitting next to me had written something like that. The more I read, the hornier I got. I read about half the page before handing the laptop back to her and remarking, "Mary, that is the most erotic thing I have ever read. I have to tell you, I am really turned on right now. If you don't mind me asking, is that pure fiction, or did you write your fantasies? Did you write about things that have actually happened to you, or did you write about things that you would like to happen to you?"

I reached over and took another drink of my wine because my throat had become dry. She had her head down, but she shifted her eyes to look at me, clearly embarrassed, and said, "Did you really like it?"

"Like it? Mary, I loved it! I have never read anything like that before. I never knew I could get turned on by reading a story."

She explained, "When my husband left me, he didn't explain why. He just said he was tired of being married to me and he didn't love me. He told me I couldn't satisfy him. I thought for a long time about what he meant, and I came to realize I never satisfied him sexually. The problem was, I just never knew how. I found this site online called Literotica and started reading. I wanted to be like the people in the stories. Then I started writing my own stories. So, to answer your question, no, nothing like that has ever happened to me, and yes, they are my fantasies. I hope you don't think any less of me now that you know."

"Mary, I don't think any less of you. If you will let me, I would like to help you fulfill some of your fantasies. I would very much like to make love to you. Would you like that?"

She nodded her head so I continued, "It seems that you might have a submissive side. I have never really cared about dominating a woman. I care too much for them. I prefer to make love to them and bring them pleasure. I will try to role play, if that's what you want, but just understand you can tell me to stop at any time. Would you take me to your bed?"

She took me to her bedroom where we both got undressed. When she saw my very erect cock standing straight out, she exclaimed, "Oh my god! I will never be able to take that!"

"It's O.K. Mary. I'll be gentle. Now, lie down so we can get started."

Mary had always worn conservative clothing that did nothing to accentuate her body. As I looked at her lying there fully nude, I realized she was very pretty and had a very nice body. Her pert 36 C cup breasts were standing straight up on her chest, moving up and down as her breathing started to increase.

I got beside her on the bed and took her in my arms so I could kiss her. After we shared a passionate kiss for a minute, I could tell she was getting excited. I pushed her back on the bed and put my mouth over her brown fur covered pussy and probed her opening with my tongue. She was already starting to get wet as I started licking her pussy lips. She lifted one leg up, almost in a subconscious blocking maneuver, but I pushed it back down and started tongue fucking her. As I licked her clit, she stiffened and gasped as she had an orgasm. She moaned, "Oh, Yes! That feels so good!" I continued licking her pussy causing her to have another orgasm. She had her hand on the back of my head, trying to pull my tongue deeper in her pussy. I slowly withdrew and asked, "Did you like that?"

"Oh yes! So good!"

I decided to experiment with her fantasy of being dominated. I got up on my knees and said, "Mary, I want you to suck my cock! You want to suck my cock, don't you?"

"OH, YES! Please let me suck your cock!"

I took my cock and rubbed it across her lips before saying, "Open your mouth, slut! Take my cock in your mouth!"

Without any hesitation, she took my cock in one hand, opened her mouth, and put the tip in so she could start licking around the head. She was greedily licking around the head and moaning, "Mmmm."

"Quit playing around! Suck my dick, bitch!"

She immediately opened her mouth wide and took as much as she could as she started sucking, bobbing her head up and down, and stroking with her hand. She was happily sucking me now, making slurping sounds, and moaning.

"That's good, Mary. Suck me good. I'm going to cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow all of it like a good little slut, aren't you?"

"Mmmn Hmmn."

While I wasn't 100% comfortable being in a dominant role, I knew I was just role playing and I was trying to make one of her fantasies come true. She certainly seemed to enjoy sucking my dick, and I was REALLY enjoying it, so I rationalized she was doing it because she wanted to, not because I was forcing her. In a couple of minutes, I started slowly fucking her face. At the same time, I stuck a finger in her pussy to finger her and rub her clit. She was soaking wet! In another minute, I felt my balls tighten and knew I wasn't going to last. I shouted, "I'm gonna cum, Mary. Remember, swallow all of it. Don't make me punish you."

"Mmmn Hmmn."

I unloaded my cum in her mouth and she swallowed it all, much to my surprise. When she had finished, she took it out and licked around the head and up and down on the shaft to clean everything off. I collapsed next to her on the bed, and in a minute, I put one of her tits in my mouth and started sucking. She was squealing with delight as I sucked and nibbled on her nipples. I put my hand between her legs and started fingering her very wet pussy, and then asked, "Are you ready for me to fuck you, Mary?"

"Oh, God, Yes! Please fuck me." Then she seemed to think about it and said, "I haven't been fucked since my husband left me. And I have never been fucked by a dick as big as yours. I know I asked you to dominate me, but please, go easy."

"Don't worry, Mary, I won't hurt you. I want you to enjoy it. Just lay back and relax."

I continued to finger her pussy until I decided she was as lubricated as she was going to get. I rolled over to hover between her legs as I rubbed the head of my dick up and down between her pussy lips. When I eased the head in, she let out a gasp. I told her to relax, and I started a slow in and out motion until I could tell she was comfortable with it. As I pressed a little more in, she let out another gasp and then a moan. I held it there for a minute before I resumed pumping in and out. She was moaning and bucking her hips up, so I knew she was enjoying being fucked. I started pumping a little faster and a little deeper and she hissed, "God! I love your dick! Fuck me!"

We fucked that way for a good thirty minutes. She had at least two more orgasms. Her seldom used pussy felt so good. She was really tight. In a couple of more minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and I shouted, "Shit! I'm gonna cum!"

"YES! CUM FOR ME!"

I blew a load of hot cum in her pussy and then rolled over on my back. I was surprised when she moved down the bed and started licking our juices off my dick. She really loved the taste of cum. I was thinking I should have fucked her a year ago, but I didn't have a clue my shy, demure assistant was so cock hungry.

When we had both sufficiently recovered, I put my arm around her and pulled her close. I asked, "Did you like what we just did?"

"Yes! I loved it! Thank you for asking me to dinner. Otherwise, this never would have happened."

"Did you like being submissive while I was fucking you?"

"Yes! Very much so. I've never experienced anything like it before. I mean, I've written about it, and fantasized about it, but I never really thought it would happen to me. I'm your slut now. You can fuck me anytime you want to, anywhere you want to. I loved the way you fucked me and I love your dick!"

"Would you like me to fuck you again now?"

"Yes! Please fuck me."

"Well, then, slut, get down there and suck my dick. Get me hard so I can fuck you again."

She sucked my dick until I had to stop her, then we fucked through several orgasms before both of us fell asleep, exhausted. When I woke up the next morning, she was sucking me again. Over the next year, we got together about once a week and fucked each other silly. At work, she was always the quiet, demur assistant. I was pretty sure no one ever suspected that we were fucking or what a cock hungry slut she was.

To be continued.

12