The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 01

Story Info
Dan and his adventures with his horny sister-in-law, Jessica.
13.8k words
4.58
287.3k
362

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hiya! I'm Kim and welcome to my first story! This is the first part of the "Horny Sister-In-Law" series and I hope yall enjoy it. I'll be constantly updating it as I write and I will try to upload a new part on Mondays...however as college work holds me down sometimes, I might not be on schedule...but I will try my best! Anyway, enjoy my story and be sure to check out my profile for other stories if you want and oh ya, always leave a comment or some feedback!

*****

Finally, school was out.

Finally, it was time to smoke weed and party hard...and basically do everything else that people talked about in Daniel's high school all term long. It didn't matter if they actually did what they were boasting to do - Daniel didn't give a damn anyway— but at least, there was no more long boring lectures or extremely "practical" chemistry experiments to worry about. It was the summer holidays, and surely, everyone could escape and at least go to the beach. Although Daniel was quite relieved, he didn't share the same level of enthusiasm among his other classmates - sure, it was the holidays but he didn't feel he had to be all cloud nine about it. All the talk of going to girlfriend's houses, sex, drinking, was all too old for him. Maybe it was because he'd done it all. Whatever it was, Daniel just hoped for a quiet holiday away.

And he was even sure he was going to get it too, after he received an email from his brother just a few days before.

Daniel, we both know that mom and dad are traveling around Europe...I couldn't think of anywhere else that you could stay and they did ask me to look after you...so anyhow, how about you come and stay at our place for the holidays? It'll be quiet, it's just Jessica and me...I'll pick you up at the school. Jack.

Great, he thought. Another crash in. He spent the last holiday with his aunt and it hadn't been so fun, for all he remembered was the smell of cats. He had considered renting a temporary place but he ruled that out - he was glad to save some money and spend some time at his brother's house playing video games, and watching porn wasn't so bad. Plus, he entertained himself while waiting at the school steps thinking about the name Jessica, Jack's wife. He was sure he'd seen her before, but couldn't quite picture her face - it must've been at some family party, so he couldn't have etched her down in memory. With a bit of luck, he thought, this Jessica might just be fair enough for him to use during masturbation on a hot boring evening.

His requirements weren't that high, anyhow. Daniel had a handful of girlfriends before, and the relationships were all pretty on and off. And even that was putting it nicely - in truth, they had all been basically meet-and-fuck. In his defense, however, he was the one to dump the girl every time. Being the captain of the high school football team, he got around the school quite easily and in his second year he fucked his first girl. She was a cheerleader and they banged away for a whole afternoon in one of the changing rooms. In truth, Daniel was quite the stud and he even got his way with one of the English teachers. He can still remember her yelping away while he pinned her into a bookshelf down at the library on a Friday night. Daniel wasn't dull, but he wasn't that interesting, yet he somehow had a shot at all of the most popular girls at school. He was quite sure that the only reason the girls kept wanting to see him was because of one simple thing: his cock. He had, according to his partners, the most impressive cock a high school student could have. Every girl was a slut deep inside and that asset alone got him to first base with basically everyone he wanted. But he would get bored quite easily and would always breakup with the girl in a matter of weeks, but of course, not before he fucked her a good few times.

Waist-down aside, Daniel wasn't the worst looking guy either. Although far from being Hollywood-stud worthy, Daniel was tall and fit, enough to make quite a few girls look his way on the beach. He had mat of black hair and dark brown eyes, a chiseled jaw and straight nose, with a commanding voice, the kind girls usually liked. He was the kind of guy that girls gossiped about, but he didn't have any cohorts - he roamed alone. He wasn't the attaching kind of person either: for instance he didn't go the gym just to get girls and never adopted any sense of responsibility for the ones he had been with. Every moment he spent with a girl was just trying to make her and himself feel as good as possible and that was it. That was honestly what he felt about everything else: as long as he felt good about it, he would do it. He didn't give a second thought about what he was going to do for a job or anything in the future and he would go to his classes as long as he felt like it. Daniel was the self-pleasing sort of guy.

And now here he was, waiting at the front steps of his school for his ride. He kicked at the pebbles on the stone floor for a while until he heard the distant roar of an engine. He watched as a jet black Audi pull up into the parking lot to Daniel's right. He recognized it as his brother's car immediately - only someone like him could afford something as expensive and big as that. Taking a deep breath, he slung his backpack onto his shoulder and began making his way towards it. Jack had always been the successful one in the family, having top grades in school and later getting rich off his business. It didn't bother Daniel though, he was a few years younger than him and he had plenty of time to catch up. At the moment, Daniel just wanted to spend the rest of his school years relaxed.

The driver-side window rolled down and Daniel's older brother, Jack poked his head out just as he reached the car.

"Well, what're you waiting for?" he smirked at Dan. "Get in!"

"Hey, Jack," Daniel replied, resisting a sudden urge to sigh. Similar to his younger brother, Jack was well-built and had a sense of humor about him that Daniel could only classify as annoying. He had shorter hair than Daniel, which was shaped to a clean cut, those kind of hairstyles you'd expect from a bossy employer. Daniel walked over to the passenger side and pulled open the door, his nose immediately wrinkling at the smell of expensive leather. Unsurprisingly, Jack was dressed in a suit, no doubt returning from a conference. That was all that seemed to matter to Jack. His business. He wouldn't shut up about it during family dinners.

They chattered on the way to Jack's home. Jack asked Daniel about school and other stuff, how he was getting along, and all that other yarn. Halfway on the highway, Jack's phone began to ring and the rest of the trip he spent on it, leaving Daniel to gaze out the window. Daniel sighed. He couldn't wait to get there where he could at least relax in the guest room.

After what seemed like a very long drive, they pulled up in front of a spacious residency, quite a distance away from the busiest parts of the city. Daniel gawked at it for a moment, for it seemed very luxurious and he wondered just how much money Jack was making. The residency was a two-floor apartment-like building, with tinted black roofs, shaded by a canopy of trees that surrounded the enormous porch. There was no other houses in earshot, and the back of the house led up to a set of hills. Daniel could imagine the place being very quiet, perfect for meditation. It could also be very boring.

Daniel pulled his luggage out and followed his brother into the building. Jack was talking loudly, not even glancing back at his younger brother, striding to the front door while Daniel was still mesmerized with the view. Finally, Jack snapped a few hasty goodbyes into his phone and slipped into his pocket.

"Geez, Jack, how much did this place cost?" Daniel wondered aloud as his brother began unlocking the door.

"Oh, not much," Jack said, pushing the door open. The house was quite dark, as it was late afternoon. "Don't worry about me, I can afford it," he added with a smirk. Daniel snorted, expecting so much of an answer. Jack flicked the lights on, giving Daniel a good view of the interior. The hallway led to a huge living room that was connected with a kitchen, which was raised upon a few wooden steps. The floor was dark wood and the walls were milky white, decorated with elegant lamps, here and there. Daniel had to admit that whoever designed the house had a pretty good artistic sense.

"Jessica?" Jack hollered, twisting his neck so he was facing behind him. Daniel turned to where he was looking to find a spiral staircase in the corner of the living room that led to an equally spacious floor above. "I'm home!" After a moment of silence, he shrugged at Dan. "I don't think she's home yet. She's most likely at tennis."

This was a surprise. "Tennis?"

"Oh yeah, she's a fanatic. Goes every weekend." Jack turned into the kitchen and fetched a wine-bottle from a closet, pouring himself a glass. Daniel followed him, trying not to make too much of a creak on the floor, not used to walking on this sort of wood. He sat gingerly down at one of the seats at the large, square dinner table, opposite to the door.

"You want something to drink?" he asked Daniel, after downing the last of his wine.

"Nah, I'm fine, thanks," Daniel replied with a wave.

"Sit down for a bit, then I'll show you to your -"

RING! The doorbell rang, cutting Jack's sentence short. "Ah, there she is!" Jack said cheerily. "Wait till she hears about the new deal I signed!" He went over and pulled open the door. Daniel glanced up and immediately, his jaw dropped.

Holy smokes.

Standing in the doorway was the most gorgeous and sexy blonde he had ever seen. Jessica looked like nothing Daniel pictured or imagined to be. Straight at five foot nine, her figure was full and impressive, her build athletic and fit, her sexy arms and thighs accented with sleek and lean muscles. She was wearing a white sports top, cropped high so that it ended just below her breasts, exposing her entire mid-ruff, showing Daniel a complete view of her luscious fit, slightly concaved tummy. She had a set of large clear blue eyes and full red lips. Her face was fair enough to be a movie star. Daniel's eyes bulged as he stared at her chest. Undoubtedly at least double Ds, the V of her collar exposed the top side of a set of heavenly tits, which were the milkiest, round, smooth breasts Daniel had ever seen. By the way they were jutting out of the fabric, Daniel could see that she wasn't wearing a bra and her tits seemed to be spilling out, her nipples forming round bulges in her torso, pointing directly at him.

Her figure was the closest Daniel ever saw to an hourglass, with generous, voluptuous breasts, a tiny waist with broad hips underneath. She was wearing a tennis cap, her rich gold hair tied into a cute ponytail which stuck between the clasp at the back. Her white top matched the color of her skirt, which was so short that the slightest wind would have exposed her panties underneath - that is, if she had any on. She didn't have the brown or gold skin that Daniel would expect a tennis player would have. Her skin was pearly, tinted with pink that came from routine workout. She was sweating slightly, obviously due to a recent tennis match, which only gave her body an arousing tone of slick shininess. Smiling at Daniel, she moved into the living room, throwing her racket and backpack onto the floor. As she moved past Daniel's position to the fridge, his eyes became glued onto her backside. Jessica had the most perfect, delicious ass he had ever seen. Her ass cheeks were full and generous, wobbling a little as her hips swayed in her walk. They were round and firm and Daniel could only imagine him spanking her ass cheeks and how good of a smack that his palm could produce under the twin bubbles of flesh. Sure enough, as she bent down slightly to open the bottom door of the fridge, her skirt lifted and Daniel could see a barely-there line of a thong between her heavenly ass cheeks. Simply put, Jessica was out of this world. Daniel was relieved that he was sitting behind the dining table, so that his pulsing, throbbing cock that seemed to grow into a full erection in under half a second was concealed. He was now looking rapidly between Jack and Jessica, trying to piece things together. He couldn't believe that his uptight brother, who, by the way, was more interested in his glass of wine than Jessica, could manage to marry an angel. He wondered if they were seeing the same person.

"Hi, Daniel," she said cheerily, reaching for a soda. She popped it open and drank deeply. Daniel swallowed, watching her throat bob as the liquid gushed down. Lewdly, Daniel imagined what her throat would look like when she was gulping down liquids other than fizzy drink.

"Hi," he stammered, momentarily petrified. Thankfully, Jack came to his aid.

"You've met Daniel haven't you, Jessica?" he asked, moving to her side. "At the wedding?"

"Oh, yes, I have," she said. "He never shuts about the wedding," she added to Daniel, winking. God, she's cute, too, Daniel thought. Jack gave her a squeeze by the waist and slapped at her ass. Daniel felt a pang of jealousy, wishing that he could slap at her delicious backside as well.

"So how's school, Daniel?" she asked.

"It's not too bad," he managed.

"Yeah? Have you got anything planned for the holidays?"

I'll gladly spend the most of it fucking your gorgeous ass, Daniel thought, his mind already turning to mud. He stammered something about school-work and sleeping, red in the face.

"Good!" said Jessica and turned to Jack. "I'm going to have a shower, holler if you need anything!"

"Okay," said Jack. "I'll show Daniel to his room." Daniel gulped again as he watched his sister-in-law's delicious booty sway as she walked out of the kitchen. As Jack motioned him to follow, he quickly jammed his hands in his pockets so that he wouldn't see his erection.

The next hour passed in which Jack showed Daniel to his room and began ranting about house rules, but Daniel wasn't even paying attention. His couldn't stop thinking about his sister-in-law and the fact that his bulbous, fat cockhead was already spewing pre-cum wasn't helping either. His mind wouldn't wander away from the image of Jessica having a shower, and his cock begged to release. After he had set his things on the bed, he quickly asked Jack for directions to the washroom.

"It's down the hallway," Jack pointed. Daniel tried not to run or walk funny, but his massive erection was like a thick long rod against his stomach. It wasn't easy.

No sooner had he locked the door of the washroom, he pulled down his pants in order to free his manhood that was straining in the confinements of his underwear. His monstrous, ten-inch cock loomed before him and even Dan himself was surprised at its girth. His cockhead was so engorged that it pained just to touch it and pre-cum was already dripping from the well-opened slit. His helmet had already swelled nearly the size of a tennis-ball. Grunting loudly, he positioned himself before the hand basin, certain that if he came his jizz would literally spurt everywhere. It didn't hurt to make his clean-up a bit easier for himself which was a surprising consideration to have especially when his head was currently filled with lustful images of his sister-in-law. Dan began stroking at the base of his penis, preparing to jerk off.

He guessed that he had never been this turned on before. Jessica's face and body was divine, it was almost unreal. Closing his eyes, he began pumping his cock with both of his hands, one hand stroking at the base and the other fondling his abnormally large cockhead. It was painful at first but then Daniel felt the semen began to churn in his balls, working their way up his enormous length. He could feel them gather inside his cockhead, as if assembling in preparation for a united, vigorous release. Just the thought of Jessica stripping her long sports socks in front of him was enough to drive him over the top.

"Fuck!" Daniel grunted. It took him only 30 seconds before he was spewing large ropes of thick, heavy semen into the basin. He had meant to direct his ejaculation towards the drain but his body shook in the violence of his intense orgasm, and his hips pumped back and forth uncontrollably, sending sticky, smelly gunk flying everywhere - onto the mirror, the sides of the sink and the wall, quite positively drenching the basin with his sperm. He shot his seed again and again, and he watched in awe as his body expelled the largest load he had ever seen himself produce - it was a good 5 or 6 huge pumps of semen before the smaller spurts arrived. When he was finished he found himself slumped against the sink, panting large, ragged breaths.

Fuck, Jessica wasn't just good masturbation material, she was incredible. Usually Dan loved to practice controlling his orgasm during masturbation and would strive to last more than twenty minutes a session but the thought of Jessica made him surrender in under a minute. Even now, after he felt his balls being emptied, the thought of her still made him horny. He gritted his teeth. What he wouldn't do to get his hands on that divine slut.

The entire spacious bathroom stunk heavily with the stench of Daniel's sperm. Pulling himself straight with difficulty, he moved to the toilet paper roll and began to clean up. His chest was still heaving and his head felt light and dizzy. It was a long and difficult task but Daniel was determined that the couple wouldn't discover that he was jerking off to his sister-in-law. At least not now.

Dinner that night was torture. Daniel had to endure sitting at one side of the table, trying not to stare at Jessica while Jack ranted on about his business. She had changed to a casual white T-shirt that seemed incapable of holding her bountiful breasts in place and they wobbled every time she leaned forward to spoon herself some food. She was wearing a short, black skirt that ended just below her round ass. Her beautiful blonde hair was still a little wet and they moved in clumps with the evening wind coming from the open windows. Jack was proudly giving them a summary of his deal-signing that occurred sometime earlier that day and Dan could only manage meaningless grunts or nods. Despite having jizzed a bucket-load earlier, his cock was rock hard again whenever Jessica was around. He could tell that she was just as uninterested in the conversation (or rather, Jack's lecture) as Daniel was and she kept catching his eye and grinning. Daniel's meat pulsed in rhythm to his heartbeat, and he managed his best smile back.

By the time Daniel was getting ready for bed, his cock was craving for another go again. He was so incredibly horny that he couldn't believe it. After five minutes of stroking, Daniel began to hear a distant thump in the walls. He pressed his ear to the cold wood and to his excitement he could hear grunts and creaks coming from the room somewhere on the other end of the corridor. Jack was no doubt fucking Jessica, to none of Daniel's surprise - what man wouldn't fuck that divine bitch every chance he got? Only a dozen seconds in and Jessica was screaming at the top of her voice, vile obscenities pouring from her mouth.

"Yeah! Uh! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Damn, she sounds hot! Daniel didn't expect her to be so loud, and that turned him on even more. He began to stroke his cock faster, in time with her squeals of pleasure. He closed his eyes and imagined that he was the one that was fucking her, slamming repeatedly into her heart-shaped ass with his big dick, causing ripples to dance across the surface of her juicy flesh like ocean waves. It was less than two minutes before Daniel heard Jack's roar, signaling his climax. He seethed with jealousy and disdain. If he he had been fucking her, he wouldn't have cum so early. He wouldn't have forgave himself if he didn't fuck her for more than a few hours, coming in all three holes. As they became silent, Daniel bet that Jessica was far from satisfied and he fantasized that she was going to ask him to fuck her next, while Jack watched. He would pound into her, hands on her ass while she screamed his name into her pillow. Once he came into her pussy, she would ask for more, climbing on top of Daniel and riding him as if he was her prized steed in a horse-racing competition.