The Horny Sister-In-Law Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes," Dan moaned, feeling her pussy suck at his fat, spongey cap, as if a hand was massaging it. "Your pussy feels incredible..."

"Give me more..." Jessica's eyes were glowing with lust. "I want all of your fat cock inside me..."

Daniel was more than eager to comply. "You ready?" Dan asked her. "I'm going all the way in..."

"Fuck yes..." Jessica moaned. "Give it all to me...I want it all...fuck, that dick feels so good and big..."

Receiving orders, Daniel began pushing more weight to this tip of his cock. He felt as if his cockhead was gripped tightly by a vice, unable to move. Both of their eyes were now focused on the lower half of their bodies, Jessica trembling with anticipation and pleasure. Her legs now unfolded behind him and drew wide apart - an instinctive motion to spread her pussy as much as possible. This had minimum effect as Daniel was just too big. Every quarter of an inch took their united effort to achieve.

"OOOOOOOOH!" Jessica squealed as Dan's tremendous helmet pushed open the inner walls of her vagina.

"It's so fucking tight, Jessica..." Daniel moaned appreciatively. They began to groan together as the pink lips of her pussy began to stretch outward as Daniel pushed more of his cock into her, stretching her vagina open with the enormous ridge of his cockhead. Daniel felt his eyes rolling upwards again: Jessica's pussy felt simply heavenly.

"Fuck...I want all of it..." Jessica breathed, throwing her legs as open as wide as she could. "Please...put all of it in me..." she gasped, still shaking. Suddenly impatient once more, he hooked her legs around his hips, crossing her ankles under his ass. Bending her knees, she began pushing him forward, inviting him in.

"Here goes," growled Daniel. Slowly but steadily, he watched his entire shaft begin to disappear into her glistening wet pussy. Jessica began to hum, adopting a worried expression as his enormous cock began its journey towards her womb. They locked eyes for a moment before Daniel uttered a grunt.

"Fuck, your pussy feels good," groaned Dan. Jessica eyes began to roll, as well, as she panted in effort of allowing his cock to penetrate more of her womanhood. Her groans quickly turning into yells of pleasure.

"AHHHH...YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!" she screamed. "I can't...fuck!" Groaning loudly himself, Daniel pushed and felt her pussy gradually envelope him with its wetness. What felt like a millions folds of the walls of her love tunnel fluttered and flattened in the wake of his approach. A string of obscenities gushed from Jessica's mouth as she felt the walls of her pussy give in one by one to Daniel's unrelenting member.

"AhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!" The journey of nearly all ten inches of Daniel's cock was accompanied by Jessica's long wail of pleasure. He watched gleefully as the last inches of his cock began to vanish. His cockhead suddenly felt a blistering heat at its tip and he felt himself hit a wall. For a moment, he didn't realize what it was, but Jessica was quick to indicate.

"IT'S IN! YOU BASTARD, YOU DID IT! IT'S AGAINST MY WOMB!" Hearing his sister-in-law scream at the top of her voice while he pinned her to the bed with his cock was nearly enough for him to blow his load into her deepest depths. He hastily took three successive big breaths, so that he would not reach a hasty orgasm. He wanted himself to be completely inside her. He pressed himself forward once more, determined to bury his last inch inside, but it was useless. Jessica's cunt just could not take anymore. He looked down and less than an inch of his manhood was still left outside and that was good enough for Daniel. It was obviously good enough for Jessica, who had thrown her head back, her eyes closed, wailing at full volume.

"AHHHH! DAN!" She cried. Say my name baby, Daniel thought, nestling his balls in the valley of her ass. He still couldn't believe that his cock was inside Jessica. As his sister-in-law climbed to another orgasm, he marveled at the sight of his cock buried inside her, the veins at the base pumping vigorously with blood. His nutsack was hanging directly above her asshole, nearly grazing it with the lowest bit of skin. Suddenly getting an idea, Daniel reached down behind his ass and pulled his balls slightly up with a pinch, then let go. WHHD. Some of his short pubes on his sack prickled against her anus in impact. The contact tickled Jessica, and even though she wasn't quite sure what it was, she gasped in the middle of her screams, causing her asshole to wink at Daniel again.

"OOOOOOH!" Jessica screeched. "FUCKING SO GOOD!"

"Fuck, that's so hot, Jessica," Daniel mused, pressing more of his balls onto her anus, causing his cock to penetrate more of her pussy. He knew he had somehow reached the end, and his cockhead flattened slightly against her womb. Reaching forward to suck on one of her nipples, he began making his way back out, giving her no time to catch her breath.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Jessica screamed, as his cock made its way out of her extremely tight pussy. Daniel gritted his teeth as he felt every muscle in and around her vulva grip his manhood tightly like a vice, as if they didn't want the cock to leave. Finally, somehow, he succeeded in pulling all seven inches out and leaving the last three inches of his cockhead buried inside her entrance.

"Fuck, this is amazing..." she gasped, glancing down at his cock. Thin lines of her cum lathered his beautiful shaft, so that they were connected like spider-webs from his organ to hers. Eager to fill her pussy once more, Daniel began pushing again. Her pussy was now so wet that their second attempt succeeded with ease: nearly his entire dick sank into her without much resistance. At once, Daniel began pulling out again, leaving his cockhead inside then, pushed down again. Gradually he began to pick up the pace, and soon he was pounding Jessica's pussy with his throbbing cock.

WHHHD! WHHHD! WHHHD! Daniel fucked Jessica as hard and deep as he could, making sure that his balls slapped against her asshole with every thrust, making her tight pink star wink up at him with her every breath.

"AH! FUCK! FUCK! AHHHH!" Jessica screamed. WHHHD! WHHHD! WHHHD! Daniel tried to block out her girlish squeals as he pounded her pussy mercilessly, sinking his cock in and out of her, banging his spongey cockhead against her womb. This was exactly what Jessica wanted and deserved, and she enjoyed every second of it, screaming her pleasure as she felt herself fucked repeatedly by Daniel's monstrous cock. Grunting, Daniel counted five strokes before he had to pause in order not to cum.

GRSH! GRSH! GRSH! GRSH! GRSH! "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Each count was partnered by a fuck from Jessica as Daniel took five, hard thrusts at her poor, dripping, wet cunt. Jessica was in heaven: the walls of her pussy were stretched to their maximum elastic potential by his thrusting manhood and the entrance of her womb was being hammered relentlessly by his large, spongey cockhead. Soon, she was out of breath, her screams skipping along with her pants, out of sync. Meanwhile, Daniel was in his own heaven, his grunts of pleasure nearly the same volume of his sister-in-law's screams. Never before had a pussy received him so entirely and so well: fucking Jessica felt better than anything he had felt before.

"UGHH! Fuck, your pussy...UGH!...feels amazing..." he growled. With a gasp, he pushed his entire cock into her and paused, watching tears of perspiration forming on her slick abdomen. By this time, Jessica was completely bathed in carnal lust, one hand tightly gripping his wrist and the other sprawled above her head, her mouth shaped in big O. Daniel watched as both lips of her pussy flared as he inserted his length. Daniel imagined himself fucking her belly because that looked like what was happening as her tummy jerked upward with every thrust he gave her.

"UGH UGH UGH UGH!" Jessica sure was a screamer: she expressed her pleasure of their,fucking in the loudest ways possible. Daniel realized that she wasn't the lie-still-and-take-it type, as well: she was working quick and hard underneath her, unwilling for him to have all the fun. She naturally began to rock her hips back and forth against her cock, matching her thrusts with her own. Asserting his dominance, the eighteen year old was quick to pin her down with his pelvis, partly because he knew if their movements were too quick, he would blow his load for sure. A minute passed while Daniel pounded Jessica against the bed in their missionary position - now her body was positively shining with sweat. He was fucking her so hard that her entire body was rippling, her massive milky tits swinging in the air wildly.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK. The rocking of the expensive king size bed was accompanied by the dull but distinguishing slap of his balls against her anus, which was nearly muffled under the heavy GLLLRSH! sounds of his cock plunging in and out of her soaking pussy. There was, however, no greater evidence of body contact, and Daniel was determined to change this. He looked down and watched his shaft plunge in and out of her, growing increasingly bothered by the last inch of his cock which, despite dripping wet with her cum, still had not yet enjoyed the warm comforts of Jessica's slopping cunt.

SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK. "AHHHH! AHHH! YES! RAM ME WITH YOUR BIG COCK! YESS! HYYAA!" Jessica screamed. Her hair was a soggy mess underneath her and tits rocked even more violently as her body was pushed back and forth on the bed. The good quality king size began to squeak at its hinges. GRSH! GRSH! GRSH! Daniel counted three more strokes and paused entirely, keeping his cock still inside her.

"Ahhhhhh..." he moaned, taking deep breaths so that he wouldn't dump his load into her because his sudden stop. The both of them took a moment to catch their breath - not for long, though, as Daniel reached down to kiss his sister-in-law passionately, in reward of the amazing fucking that they had just done. "Fuck, Jessica, your pussy is incredible," he growled. His cock was still throbbing violently in her pussy and he resisted the urge to resume his strokes in and out of her.

"Oh my gawd..." Jessica gasped, her eyes still rolling upwards. "Oh my gawd..."

"Raise your legs, Jessica..." Daniel told her, his breaths labored as well. "Raise them above my shoulder so I can fuck you harder."

Being the little slut she was, Jessica complied immediately. She uncrossed her legs from behind him and raised her feet until her calves were hanging just above his shoulders. Her gorgeous, flexible body allowed her to do this without letting his cock move a centimeter during this entire process. "Like...like that?" she asked him, finding it difficult to speak.

"Yeah...just like that," Daniel groaned. Laying his full weight onto his cock, he repositioned his hands from the sides of her head so that he now gripped a luscious, wet thigh in each hand. Jessica coughed as his cock drilled against her womb and her eyebrows raised again into a worried expression in the dawn of her new helpless position.

"Now that your legs aren't in the way," he explained in lewd seriousness, "I can fuck you deeper and harder...see?" In demonstration, Daniel pushed forward. He cheered silently as her pussy accepted the very last inch of his member and he finally succeeding in pressing his entire shaft inside her. He thought that if this gorgeous slut wanted his cock, she might as well take every last inch of it.

And take it she did. Jessica emitted a half-cough-half-squeal as she felt her womb being stretched back as his cockhead was now even in further than before. She thought her vagina was already at its limit, having 9 inches of his cock thrusting ruthlessly inside it but clearly, it wasn't. But now it was.

"OHHHHHHHFUCK!" she screamed.

"Fuck," Daniel repeated, taking big breaths. He looked down and his eyes widened at the sight of himself completely impaled into this incredibly gorgeous blonde, so entirely that her clitoris rubbed against the skin around the base of his shaft. With his hands firmly on each of her thighs and holding her legs wide apart, he took a moment to savor the moment of completely penetrating his sister-in-law to the hilt. Jessica's eyes were narrowed, looking up at him, straining to contain his enormous length inside her tight pussy. With each of her breaths, her pelvis shifted slightly, causing her pussy to tug his cock slightly back and forth. Her body trembled as she mini-climaxed again. For a moment, her mouth was open in a silent scream, then she began yelling at the top of her voice.

"That's what you want, isn't it, you fucking bastard?" She squealed. "Fuck me, Dan...fuck me like a whore!"

Daniel needed no encouragement. He began pulling his cock out steadily and then immediately thrust himself back in until every last inch of his cock was inside her, gripping her legs tightly from under her knees. His hips slapped against her as their crotches met, so that Daniel's entire manhood was fucking Jessica, no mistake. GHLOP. Now that her thighs were out of the way, he plunged his entire length into her, making sure that bodies collided with noise as he did so. The penetration was so deep that it actually made Jessica cough slightly. She wailed in the new depth his cock had conquered, a depth nothing had fucked her at before.

"FUCK! IT'S SO DEEP!" Jessica cried. Daniel grunted and pulled out of her again, then rammed back in, stretching the walls of her pussy as much as he could.

GHLOP. "AHHHHH!"

"Fuck, that's good..." Daniel growled, raising and lowering his hips feverishly.

"AHH AHH AHHH!" Jessica wailed. GHLOP. With his balls secured against her anus, he began to wiggle his cock left and right slightly, causing her whole body to squirm. "I bet no one fucked you like this before, huh?" He raised his cock out of her halfway and then slammed his self back to the hilt. GHLOP. "You like my big fat cock fucking your pussy like this?" GHLOP.

"FUCK YES!" Jessica hissed, her hands gripping his shoulders as hard as she could. His chest bounced against her shaking tits with every thrust. GHLOP. GHLOP. GHLOP! Daniel began to grunt loudly again as he thrust himself in and out with increased momentum.

"I fucking love your cock! Give it all to me! YES, FUCK, AHHHHHH!" Jessica's womb felt numb under the treatment of his repeatedly assaulting manhood. The bed squeaked with their movement, and the room echoed with their cries and the slap of their bodies colliding together in the urgency of their fucking.

"Fuck, look at that," Daniel managed to say through his grunts, looking down at his own cock slamming in and out of her pussy. Soon, Jessica's wails pierced into a prolonged scream. Daniel realized she had reached another climax and took this chance to increase his speed. He pussy was now so wet that his thrusts nearly became frictionless - this allowed Daniel to fuck her with long and easy strokes without building up his own orgasm too quickly.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" Jessica screeched. Daniel watched as streaks of her cum spurted everywhere from her crotch, onto his cock and balls, spewing across their thighs. Daniel did not slow down but instead increased his speed and began fucking Jessica as hard as he could. He was thrusting so hard that her cum splattered messily over their bodies and blankets. Long strands of spunk now connected his body to hers and they served as a moisturizer, turning their GHLOPS to loud, wet SPUFTS.

"HYA! HYA! HYA! OHHHHH! DAN!" Jessica screamed. Daniel caught her massive tits between his fingers, which were swaying in large circles as he fucked her rapidly from above. With each ram of his cock against her pussy, Jessica's entire body was pushed forward, a deep, gurgling cry uttering from her throat. After what felt like a minute, he finally he slowed his thrusts down, allowing her to catch her breath. When he looked down, he wasn't too surprised to see the lower half of their bodies webbed with her spunk.

"Look at all that juice," he observed. Jessica's eyes were rolling, moaning loudly, her ass trembling now, its cheeks repeatedly beating slightly against the blanket underneath. Her legs began to snap together but Daniel was quick to move his hands from her breasts to her thighs, clamping down back down again. Daniel smoothed his hands over her slick, pink thighs now slippery with sweat and cum, up and down, in rhythm with his thrusts.

"Fuck!" Jessica squealed. She was unconsciously pulling herself backwards and forwards on the bed with Daniel's shoulder, as if unwillingly to allow her orgasm to subside so quickly.

"Fuck...No one's ever managed to take my whole dick...uh...before like that," Daniel told her, grunting with pleasure. Of all the girlfriends he had, they had only managed to let half, or maybe two thirds of his cock into their pussy, but this girl had received him completely so far, both above and below. Daniel was eager to find out what this gorgeous slut of a wife could do next. "Fuck...your pussy is wonderful..." he went on, pulling his cock out to the head before plunging it back in again. SPUFT. His balls went WHHD against her anus and her asshole winked, behaving just like the way it should. Jessica responded with a loud UGH and Daniel took this a cue to resume the pace they had before. Steadily increasing his speed, he began thrusting in and out feverishly again, gripping her thighs even more widely apart.

SPUFT! SPUFT! SPUFT!

"Fucking ram it, Dan! Yes! Oh my gawwwd! Yes, fuck me harder!" Jessica encouraged. Daniel groaned on top of her and felt his climax rise again. This pussy just felt too incredible and tight for him to hold on any longer. He watched his cock plunge in and out of her for a moment, before he counted one last thrust, and suddenly pulled his entire dick out of her, groaning loudly.

"AHHHH...!" he growled, gripping the base of his cockhead as hard as he could. His other hand went to his balls and pulled, an effective method he learned to prevent himself from cumming. Daniel had pulled out so quickly that Jessica still shook herself back and forth underneath him, a little belatedly.

"Wha - What's the matter?" she stammered. "Did I do something wrong?" Jessica asked between pants, looking up at him.

Daniel shook her head. "You...you're perfect," Daniel reassured. With a growl, he finally let go of his shaft, because if he wouldn't, he was sure his cockhead would burst. "Fuck, Jessica, you nearly made me cum again," he said. Daniel's cock looked like a cocoon from a spider-web, glistening with silvery strands of her spunk connected to her pussy. Daniel gave his cockhead a squeeze, causing a stream of pre-cum to squirt from the slit. The nasty spunk landed between her marvelous tits and Jessica gasped as she felt the hot liquid rain down on her. She hastily scooped them up with her finger and put it in her mouth, sucking eagerly. Groaning at this display of wanton lust, he reached forward to kiss his gorgeous little fuck-toy.

"You can cum ..." Jessica said lustfully, moving her lips with difficulty between his. "You can cum inside me whenever you want...how many times you want..."

Daniel laughed and said, "We're going to have a long way to go before that, hon." So far, the night had been incredible but Daniel knew it wasn't going to end just yet. No, they sure had a lot more they needed to do. I'm going to fuck this slut in every way I ever imagined, he thought, kissing and sucking at her delicious tongue. Too many times he had jacked off to the fantasy of him fucking Jessica in several different variations and Daniel was determined to fulfill them all. There's sure one hell of a night in front of her, he thought with a smirk.