The House Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe when we get married they'd..."

He trailed off and blushed, feeling Tom caress his body, no doubt feeling his embarrassment. "When we get married, Stevie?"

"Sorry," he whispered, "But I know I'm only eighteen, barely halfway through my first year at university, and our relationship is a little unusual, but I think about things. I can't help it. I overthink and daydream and then, well, my mouth gets the better of me."

"I'm glad someone thinks I'm husband material. Then again, you're my first boyfriend in a couple of years, and maybe we'd need to live together, be monogamous, see how that works first before we think about that..."

"Sorry, I was..."

He felt two strong arms hold him tightly. "I love that you're thinking about it," Tom whispered, "Keep thinking about it if it makes you happy."

"I'd give all this up just to be with you, Tom."

"I know, but are you having fun now?" He nodded as he couldn't remember a time in his life he'd felt so carefree. "Good, as they utterly adore you, love you in their own way too. So this will continue while you live here then we'll see what happens. In the future, we can be monogamous or keep the relationship open. I don't mind either way. What I do love is watching your enjoyment when being fucked. Turns me on something fierce."

"You need to find one or two other lovers."

"Are you sure?"

He turned around and me his eyes. "Tom, if I'm not there for you, then you deserve someone to at least keep your balls empty and put a smile on your face." He reached under the water, feeling his cock hardening, gently stroking him as he grinned. "Think this will make you more agreeable."

"I've cum too much tonight, sweetheart. I'll get hard but I'm not sure I have anything left."

"I want you to find two to three other young men like me for you to enjoy. And if not you, then for the others to enjoy if I'm busy. Bring them over to meet me, explain the situation, then see what happens."

"Like you?"

"I think it's obvious you have a preference for young men like me, Tom. Wasn't Greg similar in stature and appearance?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Never felt anything for him like I feel for you though. That first kiss, I felt a spark. Surprised and ever scared me a little."

"I felt it too, Tom. I knew, in that moment, you would take my virginity and there was that part of me that wanted a lot more than that."

The water eventually got too cold to remain in, Tom getting out before helping him out of the bath, as he was starting to feel quite sore. He knew that was going to happen eventually, Tom drying him off before making him giggle as he was easily picked up as always. "You know, I'm getting used to being carried around the house by big men," he said softly.

"We love doing it, cutie."

Back in his bedroom, he had to turned to Tom once they were under the sheets. "Can I suck your cock for a little while?"

"Appetite not sated yet?"

"I just love sucking our cock, Tom. You know that."

"Okay then. Have some fun."

Tom did eventually enjoy yet another orgasm around fifteen minutes later which made Steven feel rather content, happy to fall asleep in the strong arms of his lover once he'd swallowed his load. It had been quite the day, a range of emotions experienced, but he went to sleep happy with how things had gone. Father and twins dismissed from his life, mother and sister safe and sound, and he was pretty much out of the closet now. In fact, there were only two people who he hadn't actually told.

Matthew and Suzy. He knew he'd have to tell them both eventually.