The House Boy Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A couple of hours. Think you needed it."

"I enjoyed a really good orgasm. A cute boy gave me one hell of a blowjob."

"Funnily enough, the same thing happened to me."

"Yeah, was he that cute?"

"The most beautiful boy I've ever seen." Stomachs growling ended the moment as they both giggled. "And I think we're hungry. Want to go downstairs?"

"Should we get dressed?"

"Nudity is fine around the house. And I want you naked as I am so I can drink in your cute little body."

"Is it weird we constantly have the same thought? Your arse is spectacular."

"It should be considering how often I'm fucked."

That earned a loud giggle from Damian, the pair kissing again before they got out of bed. Wandering downstairs hand in hand, they joined a couple of his housemates around the table as they ate the meal that was prepared. Mark, Mike and Justin asked Damian a few questions, and while still naturally shy and quiet, he answered all their questions honestly.

"Interested in having sex with anyone else in addition to Tom?" Mark asked.

Damian made an obvious glance at Steven and blushed. "Oh... Stevie, what do you think?" Mike wondered.

"I said we'll talk about it, but I'm obviously a bottom. But I'll consider it."

"I think you'd both love it and, quite frankly, I think it'll be beautiful to watch," Mark stated, "Two cute boys like you? I think we could sell tickets."

"You guys need a blowjob or something?" I wondered, "Not sure if Damian is keen but if you need a release..."

Mark stood up and lowered his shorts, Steven moving quickly onto his knees, gobbling down his cock easily. Damian giggled as Steven didn't waste time, figuring most of his housemates hadn't enjoyed an orgasm in at least twenty-four hours and longer. He did amuse Mark by bringing him to the brink then taking his load on his face, Mike grunting that looked pretty good, so Steven moved over to suck his cock too. Justin laughed but headed upstairs, suggesting he had studying to take care of.

Mike came in his mouth, Steven standing up and walking towards Damian. He was ready for it, opening his mouth to kiss him as Steven swapped the cum in his mouth. "Okay, that's pretty fucking hot," Mark stated.

Pulling apart, spit and cum linking their lips, Damian swallowed as did Steven. "How was that?" he asked softly. Damian giggled again so that answered his question. "Want to find Tom and suck his cock, at least?"

They found him upstairs in his room at his desk. Seeing two young naked men approaching, he stood up and lowered his shorts as they both sat on their knees before him. "I love you, Tom," Steven whispered.

"Love you too, sweetheart. You going to blow me together?"

"We are, Damian will take your load in his mouth, then we'll share it."

Damian ended up sucking his alone, Steven sitting behind him, teasing him by pressing his cock against him, smiling when he felt Damian push back. "That's it, suck that big cock," he whispered, "Make my boyfriend blast in your mouth. Want to be my boyfriend too?"

"So much," Damian whispered.

"What do you think, Tom?"

"As long as I get you both too."

"Always as he's your boyfriend too," Steven assured him, meeting his eyes and smiling, "Though you need more boys, Tom. More beautiful boys for all of you in this house. Not to live here. I'm still the house boy. I'll always be available to fuck. But I mean for those times I'm busy and just won't have time. You know it'll happen eventually."

Damian was now moaning while sucking his cock, feeling Steven's hands caress his body while Tom's finger ran through his thick black hair. Steven looked up, seeing love in his eyes at the two young men pleasing him. "Fairly sure this is a fantasy now ticked off," he only half-joked.

"You loving his thick cock, beautiful?" Steven whispered into Damian's ear, "Love feeling the veins with your tongue? The taste of his pre-cum? Just his manly scent filling your nostrils? Are you desperate to taste his cum?"

Damian had to stop for a moment, spit and drool dripping down his chin, turning to kiss him hard. "Holy fuck, you're turning me on."

"Suck my cock, beautiful," Tom moaned.

Damian resumed his blowjob, Steven reaching down to stroke Damian at the same time. That just made his young lover whimper, feeling him pump his hand as his head bobbed up and down on Tom's cock. He could sense his boyfriend was approaching orgasm, recognising the body language and sounds that erupted from deep within.

When Steven heard that familiar groan, he warned Damian, who was ready to take the enormous load on offer. He swallowed the first couple of spurts but kept the rest in his mouth, immediately turned to kiss Steven. As they made out, they stroked each other off the same time, feeling Tom caress both their heads as they shared his load.

Once they swallowed, he led Damian to the bed, ensuring he lay flat while he knelt between his legs, feeling Tom get behind him. He moaned a few seconds later, his lover remaining rock hard, sliding his cock inside him as he swallowed Damian's cock. "Oh my god," his new lover moaned.

No chance of Tom finishing inside him, but it was a pleasant distraction as he blew Damian to completion, sharing a second load before they kept on making out. Tom watched for at least fifteen minutes before he grabbed Steven, rolled him over onto his back, spread his legs and carefully slid his cock back inside him.

"God yes, fuck me," Steven cried. While Tom fucked him, Damian returned the favour again, no surprise Steven erupted in his mouth within five minutes. Damian smiled and swallowed his load before cuddling into his side. "Fuck me, Tom."

"Want me too, Damian?" Tom wondered.

"No, fuck your boyfriend. He deserves it for being so wonderful."

"You're both in here tonight with me. I'm going to have a beautiful boy in each arm while I sleep."

Tom eventually had his ankles over his shoulders, legs pushed back as far as possible, as he fucked Steven hard. Glancing to his side, Damian watched, no doubt wondering how Steven could be possibly fucked so hard by such a big cock. "You get used to it quickly," Steven explained, taking his hand, "Trust me, being fucked like this is wonderful." Glancing back at Tom, he smirked. "Going to fill me up soon?"

"You'd better get ready for it," Tom growled.

Steven was always ready to take a creamy load in his bum, squeezing Tom's cock which earned the sort of growl that made him hard again. Tom was just all man, and by now, Steven would have done anything he wanted. Tom drove his cock hard and fast for those last couple of minutes before he finally felt him erupt, the groan that escaped him no doubt alerting everyone else in the house that Tom was fucking him.

"Make love to Damian next," Steven insisted.

"I will, sweetheart. Do you want that, gorgeous?" Damian glanced at Steven, who kissed him softly.

"I want him too, beautiful. Get used to Tom and then you'll love to share yourself with others in this house. Trust me, you'll have eight big, strong men who will love and adore you by the end."

"And you?" he whispered.

"We're going to do a lot of things together. Tom, if we were to get a little girly, would it bother any of you?"

"Not at all. In fact, I think we'd love it."

"We'll figure it out. Now, cum in me, relax, then fuck Damian next."

Tom filled his arse within a few minutes, burying his cock as Steven felt throb after throb as he unloaded another large load. He'd lost count of how many times Tom had cum in him by now. If he was a woman, he'd have been pregnant ten times over. After sharing a soft kiss, Tom pulled out and flopped onto the bed next to him, turning Steven onto his side and spooning from behind, Damian turned to face the pair of them. He was still a little stunned, Steven taking his hand, assuring him Tom would be gentle with him.

Steven had a good idea once he could feel Tom was getting hard again, suggesting the two youngster got on their knees, raising their arses in Tom's direction, and he could fuck them both, but he was to finish with Damian. In fact, if he wanted, he could cum on Damian's arse and he'd lick it up. Tom loved the idea, so did Damian, the two boys positioning themselves as close as possible so they could make out while Tom fucked them both.

Tom spent most of his time fucking Damian, which Steven didn't mind, but he wasn't ignored as Tom slid three fingers up his arse, fucking him harder than he was fucking Damian. It was only when Tom was close to orgasm that he focused on Damian only, hands at his hips, slowly thrusting into his new lover. Steven lifted him up slightly so he could sit in his knees in front of him, kissing the boy passionately, Damian whimpering into his mouth as Tom lifted a hand to his shoulder, starting to thrust a little faster.

"Oh fuck," Damian moaned, "Oh god, fuck me..."

"You love your new boyfriend's cock?"

"It's so good. So big. No wonder you love being fucked."

Tom leaned forward. "Helps you have a delectably tight little butt, gorgeous," he whispered into his ear.

Tom fucked him until he simply needed to pull out and cum, Damian actually giggling as he felt Tom cum all over his arse and lower back. As soon as he was done, Steven moved to take his cock his mouth first, giving it a clean, before getting behind Damian, who turned back to watch with interest. His tongue slowly slicked up each check, cleaning up all the cum deposited by Tom, before licking up his lower back, before lowering his mouth to his rosebud.

As Tom had just fucked him, he could easily tongue fuck his gorgeous young lover, Damian moaning softly as Steven spread his cheeks and had good fun with him. Once Damian was quite clearly completely turned on, he moved and slid two fingers inside him, lifting Damian so his back was resting against his chest as Steven stroked him off.

"You close?" he asked softly.

"Yes. God yes." Steven found his prostate, Damian also yelping in pleasure, pushing himself back against his fingers. "Please make me cum," he whimpered.

Tom sat on his knees in front of Damian, kissing the young man deeply. With everything going on, it was no surprise that the young man erupted all over Tom within a couple of minutes, Steven removing his fingers immediately to give his young lover the chance to catch his breath. Sagging back against him, Steven just wrapped an arm around his chest, allowing his young lover to relax.

"Bet you'd love to fuck him right now," Tom suggested.

"Part of me would love to," Steven admitted, "But I mostly just want to cuddle with him. I love cuddling. You know that, Tom."

"I think a shower then bed. We do have classes tomorrow. What will you do tomorrow, Damian?"

"Search into changing universities as soon as I can. I know I can do my course at your campus. I know I can possibly change mid-year and catch up on anything different. The courses are meant to be the same."

Everyone was rather worn out, heading out to the bathroom to have a shower before getting dressed, the signal in the house that sex was not on offer. Joining a few others downstairs, as soon as they noticed Steven was dressing, everyone put on some shorts and a top, eventually gathering in the kitchen as dinner was prepared and then eaten, a drink or two also being consumed. Damian was adopted as a house mascot, everyone making him feel as welcomed as Steven's mother and sister had been.

Heading to bed early, Steven and Damian joined Tom in his room, stripping naked as their larger lover lay in the middle, Steven to one side, Damian on the other. It didn't take long for Tom to get hard again, both boys moving down to give him a dual blow job, Steven taking his load in his mouth before swapping cum with Damian again. Appetites stated, they snuggled into either side of Tom, Damian falling asleep rather quickly.

"Stevie, you worried about this getting awkward?" Tom whispered.

"Not at all. If you love him too, I'll do the same. Barely known him a day, already like him a lot."

"Okay." He paused before they shared a soft kiss. "Still fucking love you to bits."

"I'll never feel anything different for you, Tom. As I said already, life long love."

"I think you'll make an honest man of me eventually. Not too soon though."

"Definitely not. We need more young men to enjoy."

Tom chuckled lightly. "Man after my own heart, sweetie." They kissed again. "Goodnight."

"Sweet dreams."