The House Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If they saw me wearing heels, a skirt or a dress, they'd freak out. I barely got away with putting on a little make-up. Trust me, I'd rather spend two weeks with you and your family, Stevie."

Most of his housemates departed by the Friday night, though as that left Tom, Mark, Mike and Jim with the two boys, it turned into some proper group sex, both boys fucking and sucking their four lovers for at least a couple of hours. Cum was dribbling out of both of them, the two boys kissing passionately as Mark and Mike were fucking them hard, turning to take the offered cocks again to suck.

Mark eventually came in Steven again, his lover groaning loudly as his cum joined all the rest already inside him. Jim then unloaded in his mouth, Steven gazing up into the eyes of his lover, gulping down every single available drop. Damian whimpered next to him as Mike came a couple of minutes later, Tom leaving his load all over his pretty face.

Feeling Mark pull out, Jim pulled his cock away, as he lay on the ground, Damian doing the same, turning towards him as they cuddled as always.

"Tom," he finally whispered, "I have a present for two of you."

"What is it, sweetie?"

"I want two of you inside my butt."

"Are you sure, sweetie?"

"I want to try before we all split up for a fortnight. If I enjoy it, we can do it more often when we all come back."

"Who?"

"You and Jim... Then Mark and Mike after you've cum in me. I'd like all four of you to fuck me together." Turning to Damian, he asked, "Did you want to try as well?"

"Not tonight. You have fun, cutie."

"Maybe you'd like me to blow you while they're fucking me?"

"Stevie, I've got you to myself for two weeks. It's okay. I'll just watch."

As they'd all just cum, the four men needed a little time to recover, as they'd already enjoyed a couple of orgasms that evening. Tom switched on the television, searching online for some double penetration porn. Steven had watched it before and found it arousing, the idea of two thick cocks in his tiny butt... He knew it would probably hurt, at least a little bit, but also be pleasurable.

Tom and Jim were soon as hard as ever, lubing themselves up again. Deciding to head upstairs so everyone was comfortable, they joined in Steven's room, Tom lying down first as Steven straddled him, wasting no time sliding down his cock, unable to stop smiling. "Tom, I promise you one thing, I will never tire of your cock. I love feeling you inside me," I whispered.

Glancing to his side, Mark and Mike were lying back, Damien on his knees, slowly sucking Mark off, who jokingly suggested that he not make him cum. Leaning down to kiss Tom, he felt Jim's presence looming over him, his fingers caressing his back. He was comfortable as it was, but knew he'd tense as soon as Jim tried to slide his cock in. So he rode Tom slowly, feeling Jim kiss up his back until his head rested on his shoulder.

"I do love seeing you ride a big, thick cock, cutie," he whispered into his ear.

"I love big cocks inside me, Jim. You should know that by now."

"Want two big cocks inside you?"

"God yes. I've been thinking about it for weeks now."

"Okay. I'll go slowly. If it's too much, please tell me. I don't want to hurt you."

He could only nod, lowering himself down on Tom's cock, leaning forward to rest on his forearms, Tom's face lighting up as he kissed him again. He felt Jim's hand in the middle of his back and his cock requesting entrance. He couldn't help holding his breath as the head of the second cock was doing its best to slide inside him.

"Fuck," he murmured, "Oh fuck..."

Jim didn't say anything, feeling his thick cock continue to spread him until the head slipped inside his arse.

"Oh fuck yes!" Steven cried out.

He felt Jim continue to gently press forward, feeling his arse spread wider, aware of every inch that slid inside his arse. Tom chuckled, admitting it felt a little weird that Jim's cock was tight against his own inside Steven's arse. It took a while, Steven staying as relaxed as possible, but Jim eventually had nearly his entirely length inside him too.

"Oh my god," Steven whimpered. "Holy..." He took a deep breath. "Okay... Okay... Just move slowly..."

Tom didn't move all that much to start, Jim was the one that started to gently thrust into him. Steven relaxed on his forearms, feeling Tom stroke his back as both men started to gently thrust, alternating his thrusts with Jim, which felt much better than both thrusting at once, or so he would have thought. He thought it was going to hurt far more than it was, being fucked for a couple of hours probably helped, and he was lubed up with a lot of cum and... lube...

Waiting until he felt properly comfortable, he leaned down and kissed Tom, then turned to kiss Jim. "Okay, fuck me... Both of you fuck me. I need you both to fuck me and cum. I want to feel you both cum in me together. Mark, be ready for me to leap on you... Once they both cum, I want you two fucking me immediately."

"Love it when he's so eager for cock," Mark joked.

Jim was now fucking Steven harder, hands on his shoulders, Tom's hands at his hips, fucking him at the same time. Steven had never felt so used and so full in his life. And as he adapted, he loved it even more. In fact, he thought it could get a little addictive, thinking it be something only for special days. Like someone's birthday.

"Fuck yeah, this is awesome," Jim grunted, "First time for me too."

"Yep, never had someone willing to do this," Tom moaned.

"So we're all virgins?" Mark asked. Mike said he was too, so at least it was something we were all doing the first time.

"Fuck yes... Fuck me..." Steven moaned.

Both men were now pounding his tight little arse. It was starting to cause a little pain, but the pleasure was immense. Feeling two cocks pounding him was the most erotic thing he'd ever experienced. The only thing that would make it better would be one in his mouth. He figured that would just happen next time, as there would definitely be a next time.

Jim announced he was getting close to climaxing, Tom suggesting he wouldn't be far behind. Steven was now completely relaxed, just enjoying the sensation of two men fucking him together. Jim grunted and growled, even Tom chuckling as he felt Jim's thick cock throb before he felt his eruption. As always, Jim cursed like a sailor during his orgasm, Tom continuing to fuck him. Jim pulled out, giving Tom free reign on Steven's arse, fucking him nice and hard for another couple of minutes before he finally came.

As soon as he finished climaxing, Steven eagerly leapt off Tom, feeling cum immediately dribble out of him, sliding down Mark's cock easily, Mike getting into position behind him, slowly sliding another cock inside his arse. Both men wasted no time fucking him, considering Jim and Tom had been giving it to him nice and hard by the end.

Damian was now lying on the couch nearby, watching his lover fucked by two men at once. Steven met his eyes, unable to stop smiling at him. "Fucking hell, you'll love it, gorgeous."

"As long as you're one of them, cutie."

"I will, but get two big cocks inside you too. My god..."

"I think he's enjoying himself!" Mike exclaimed.

"Feeling your cock against mine is a little weird, mate," Mark retorted.

"Says the man who has his cock buried in the arse of another man, who's dick is no doubt hard and resting against him."

Mark looked down and laughed. "Yeah, you're right about that. Want to cum, Stevie?"

"Later. Just want you to cum in me first."

Feeling Mike lean forward and over him, that's when both men seemed to share unspoken agreement, both of them fucking him hard and fast. Steven couldn't help moaning loudly as the change in tempo wasn't exactly expected. "Oh, fuck me," he moaned.

Laying down on Mark's chest, he felt the man underneath him caress his back, realising he was getting tired. Mark stopped moving, letting Mike fuck him until he came, just leaving his thick cock buried. Steven heard Tom mention watching it was just as hot as being involved, suggesting they film it next time. They already had a lot of films stored, and they all loved watching them back together

Gripping his shoulders harder, Steven knew Mike was getting close. There was the usual late stage grunts and groans before Mark started laughing, stating he could feel Mike cumming on his cock. While Mike was climaxing, Mark started to fuck him at the same time, thankful that Mike eventually pulled out, Mark really pumping up into his arse. Steven could barely lift himself up at this stage, Mark holding him in his arms until he came inside him too.

Both were breathing heavily before Steven finally whispered, "Holy shit."

"Enjoy it?" Tom asked.

"That was fucking awesome! But... I don't think we should do that too often. Not sure my little bum could handle that all the time."

Sliding off Mark, he lay on the floor for a few minutes, no surprise to feel a warm cloth pressed to his butt, glancing to see Tom gazing down at him lovingly. "I'll carry you upstairs for a shower, then you're going to bed with Damian. No funny business."

"Yes, Daddy."

Tom spanked him, making him giggle. After cleaning him up, Tom helped him up before lifting him into his arms, Damian following closely as both boys were told to shower. They had been fucking and sucking most of the night and did need a wash. Heading to their bedroom afterwards, they were kissed and cuddled by all four of them, only Tom not leaving early the next morning. Mike, Mark and Jim would be returning to families further away or in a different state.

Steven fell asleep before Damian, waking up in the morning on his back, Damian to his side, cuddling into him, arm across his chest. Waking up, he quickly suggested a last minute present for Tom. His lover thought it was a great idea, the boys grabbing a pair of panties each and stroking themselves off to orgasm. Tom's door was open, finding him packing his bag, looking up and smiling.

"Present for you," Steven said, "We thought you might like a pair of used panties from each of us."

Tom loved it, feeling the fact they'd both just cum in them. "Black is Damian, Red is you, Stevie. Oh, these will be used the next couple of weeks." He hugged them both. "Thank you. I'm going to miss you guys so much."

"We'll miss you too," Steven replied, "You can always come with us when Mum gets here."

"I can't. I promised my grandparents. You know what it's like when you make a promise. Don't want to break it."

"No, we get it. Mum will be here in a couple of hours. You'll leave after us?"

"Yeah. I'll set the alarm, lock up, then drive north."

Damian and Steven packed their things, ensuring they took all their feminine products and clothes, as they planned to dress up more than once, planning on heading out alone into the big wide world and seeing what would happen. Angela called just as they'd finished breakfast, opening the gate from his phone, hearing her walk inside a couple of minutes later.

Tom came downstairs to see them off, both sharing a long embrace and kiss with their boyfriend. It was a three-way relationship and it seemed to work for the most part, though both knew Tom was also seeing at least two other boys on the side from time to time.

Sliding onto the backseat as always, Damian sitting close to him, holding his hand, he waved at Tom as the car drove through the gate, turned and began its journey back home.