The House Boy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two young men giggled before they practically leapt on him. Then Steven had an idea, whispering it to Tom. He agreed immediately, Steven walking back down the hallway to another door. He knocked, smiling when Jim opened it, noticing the easy grin that formed on his face.

"Want to come join Tom, Damian and myself for some fun?"

"Can I be with you, Stevie?"

"Of course. Come on, I plan on sitting down with some difficulty when we return to classes in the morning."

Jim laughed before he followed Steven back to Tom's room. Neither was surprised to see Damian already riding Tom's cock. Steven knew how much he'd missed Tom as well. Shutting the door, Jim lay down and Steven eagerly mounted his thick cock, bouncing away to his heart's content, leaning down to kiss Jim before Damian wanted a kiss as well.

The two boys were swapped between the two men for the next couple of hours, both men leaving two loads inside each of them, before, completely worn out, they all passed out at nearly the same time.

The four were a little late arriving on campus the next morning. They all thought it was totally worth it.