The House Boy Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harry made plenty of noise while fucking him. Steven moaned louder as he felt Harry start to fuck him a little harder. Hands at his hips, he was soon pounding Steven even harder, the younger man lowering his body, the signal for Harry to lean forward or even mount him. Glancing back, Steven gestured for him what to do, Harry eagerly leaning forward to start driving his cock deeper.

"Oh fuck yes," Harry groaned.

"Fuck me," Steve moaned, "Fuck me with that big cock."

Harry obliged him by fucking him even harder. Of course, with Steven's tight little butt, he wasn't going to last forever. "Never fucked a man before," Harry moaned softly, "But, fucking hell, I'm going to enjoy this weekend. The six of you... so sexy and pretty..."

Steven turned his head, Harry kissing him immediately. "You can all fuck me again too."

"Fuck yeah!" Darren cheered.

Harry came hard inside him, Steven feeling each pulse of his cock as he left the first load of the weekend in his bowels. Harry left a soft kiss on his cheek before pulling out, Steven reaching back to spread his cheeks. "Like what you see, guys?"

"Fuck, that's so hot," George stated.

Darren was the next to slide his cock inside him, Steven grinning as the broad man wasted no time fucking him hard, living up to his earlier words about not giving a shit what people thought. He complimented Steven constantly, telling him his arse felt wonderful, that he thought he was beautiful and sexy. It was said so earnestly, Steven asked him to stop so he could lie on his back to see his face. When Darren leaned down to kiss him, Steven wrapped his legs around him, urging Darren to fuck him harder and harder.

He lost track of how long the six fucked him for. They only fucked him once, but by the time Colin was sixth and last, he could feel cum leaking out of his arse but was surprised he barely felt tender. It made him giggle, a sign he was far too used to being fucked constantly nowadays. As Colin fucked him, he did have Harry and Darren kneel in front of him, sucking them off at the same time. Feeling their fingers run through his hair, he glanced up and grinned.

"Is Damian as sweet as he looks?" Harry wondered.

"I'm going to propose to him at Christmas."

Colin came to a halt as he asked, "You're serious?"

"We're going to get married as soon as we've finished studying. You'll all be invited, of course. Our reception will just be a giant orgy!"

"Film it and make millions!" Darren exclaimed.

As soon as Colin finished inside him, Steven was helped to his feet, all six of them taking their turn to kiss him deeply. His body feeling as jelly as it was, he needed them to keep him upright as each kiss was intense. Darren then made him giggle as he picked him up and carried him back near the pool, placing him down on one of the outdoor lounges, returning a few seconds later with a bottle of water. Glancing around, the five other boys were hard at work, all of them currently being fucked, Damian and Andrew also sucking a cock at the same time.

Tom walked over, noticing Steven taking a short break. "Your older visitors will be here in around two hours," he told him.

Tom walked away as Steven was approached by two others, finding himself on his knees in front of the same lounge, sucking one fat cock, the other thrusting into his arse. The two didn't share their names, simply asking if he wanted to suck and fuck. The one fucking him noticed the cum already inside him. When letting him know he'd already been fucked six times, he was surprised the man fucking him was turned on.

The one he was sucking had a thick, long cock. He was one of the few men around with a hairy chest, hair as dark as that on his head and legs, though his groin and balls were smooth. He was also handsome, that smouldering dark look women seemed to love as well. Steven constantly gazed into his eyes as he serviced his cock. "Going to fill your mouth then your arse," he growled. Licking up and down his shaft, he moved down to focus on his cock, earning a groan of appreciation. "That's it, you little slut, focus on those big balls too."

"His arse is phenomenal," the man fucking him stated, "I fucking love twinks and femboys."

"I know you do. I'm glad we got the invite today. Definitely going to fuck that little Noah next though."

"Be gentle with him please," Steven whispered, "He needs to treated lovingly."

The two men were silent. "Okay, Stevie, we'll do that for you," the one he was blowing assured him.

Steven smiled and glanced back a moment. "You can fuck me as hard as you want though. I love a big cock slamming me."

The one fucking him did just that, fucking him so hard, trying to suck the cock on offer was rather difficult. He leaned forward, caressing his face, whispering that he was going to fuck Steven just as hard. That turned him on. As soon as the one fucking him came him inside him, he was lifted up and placed on his back on the couch, one leg dangling off the edge, the other leg over the back of the couch. Leaning down to kiss him, Steven liked his stubble, and his tongue was aggressive as it slid into his mouth. "I'm Simon," he whispered upon breaking the kiss, "I see you and Damian around campus all the time. You're so fucking cute together."

Steven found himself blushing. "I love him," he whispered.

"I know you do. That much is obvious. But we also know you both love to have fun." Steven moaned as he felt Simon slide his thick cock inside him, unable to stop the whimper as Simon didn't stop until he was buried. "I love the fact you dressed up like this. So sexy and slutty, but we all know there are six beautiful boys underneath." Running his hands up and down his chest, Simon grinned as he slowly thrust into him. He glanced to see the other man had walked away. "You're just mine for now, Stevie," Simon whispered, "I've wanted to approach you for a while."

Steven couldn't help grin. "I've seen you plenty of times, but you've never given away..."

"I hide it well." Simon went silent as he continued to thrust into him nice and slowly, Steven running his fingers up a pair of powerful arms to a broad, muscular back, "But I love cute little twinks like you, Stevie."

"I love big, powerful men like you, Simon."

Simon kissed him again, grabbing a cushion to place it under Steven's lower back, before he lifted his leg to rest over his shoulder, starting to thrust faster. "Such a tight little arse," Simon growled, "I'm going to fuck you more than once this weekend, Stevie."

"Okay," Steven moaned softly. He loved the idea immediately.

What pleased Steven was Simon stroking his cock underneath his panties. It made him whimper immediately. He hadn't cum yet to his surprise, but he was now bursting to ejaculate. Simon seemed to notice, his eyes softening immediately. "You need to cum, cutie? Need to fill up your sexy little panties?" Steven chewed on his bottom lip and nodded. He was desperate. Simon started fucking him faster as he stroked Steven's cock. He was now squirming underneath the larger man, glancing to see a few were watching.

"Oh god," Steven whimpered, "Please..."

Simon leaned down and left a soft kiss on his lips. "Cum for me, cutie. Cum with my cock buried inside you."

"You've got to fuck me again!"

"Jake's a good friend of mine. I'm sure he'd love to have us fuck you together."

"I'm close," Steven whimpered, "So close... Simon..."

Then he came hard, Simon stroking him as Steven filled his panties with what seemed like an endless stream of cum. Simon kept thrusting the entire time, Steven shuddering the entire time. It was such a good orgasm, once he'd stopped ejaculating and the euphoria passed, he almost passed out. Simon stopped, leaving his cock buried, letting him recover first.

"That was beautiful, Stevie," Simon said softly. Steven smiled when there were plenty of comments in agreement. "Now it's my turn to cum. Can I fuck you really hard now?"

Steven nodded eagerly. Then Simon fucked him harder, turning him over so Steven was on his knees, resting his arms on the arm of the lounge, Simon mounting him. Steven felt his hot breath in his ear, his thick cock spreading him wide with each powerful thrust. Having cum, Steven now felt relaxed and enjoyed each and every sensation. He had no idea how long Simon fucked him for, but it felt like a good twenty to thirty minutes before he groaned, burying his cock deep, feeling at least half a dozen throbs deep inside as yet another load was left inside him.

As soon as Simon was finished, he pulled out and sat back, easily picking him up and resting Steven on his lap. Steven appreciated the short break as both men had fucked him really hard. Still no tenderness, but he knew his daddies would be arriving soon, and he was craving some daddy dick. Simon eventually sat up, giving him a soft kiss, wandering away. Steven knew that there was other entertainment on offer, and that although the six boys were the primary reason, he knew some other men present were switch, so seeing two hunks fucking wouldn't be a surprise.

He noticed Damian being fucked nearby on the grass, walking over to kneel in front of his boyfriend, the lone man fucking him slowly. "Daddy will be here soon," he told his boyfriend.

"I'll be finished in a minute, Stevie," the man fucking Damian stated, "Your boyfriend is incredibly cute."

As soon as he was, he pulled out and helped Damian to his knees, leaving a soft kiss on his cheek. Standing up, Steven offered Damian his hand, pulling his boyfriend in for a tight hug. "Having fun?" he wondered.

"It's okay," Damian whispered, "At least they're being kind to me."

He met the eyes of his boyfriend. "You can stop, Damian."

"It's fun, it's just different. I love sex, but I prefer to feel something. They're all very nice and..." He sighed. "I think it's just my own insecurities flaring up."

Caressing his cheek, Damian smiled immediately. "Sweetheart, everyone I've been with thinks you're absolutely beautiful. Trust me, every man here knows how lucky they are to be with you."

"Really?" Damian whispered.

Steven kissed him softly. "Trust me, gorgeous. All the men here want to be because of us. Nearly all of them are from campus. If not campus, I recognise one or two from the club. Damian, trust me, they adore all of us, but you'll always be special to me. Okay?"

Damian hugged him tightly, Steven caressing his back in return. "I love you, Stevie," he whispered.

"I love you so much in return," Steven whispered back.

Tom cleared his throat nearby, both boys glancing his way. "They're here," he announced.

Taking Damian's hand, Steven led them back towards the house, noticing John, Richard and his four friends waiting in the kitchen. He leapt onto John, Damian onto Richard, hearing them laugh as they hugged them tightly. "Well, we're pleased to see you pair of cuties again too," John said.

"Just excited to see you again, Daddy," Steven said, lowering his feet to the ground. After a quick round of introductions, Damian and Steven stood back. "Daddy, I think you are far too overdressed if you want to fuck us," Steven said in that little voice, both boys projecting nothing but innocence, despite what they were wearing.

"Holy shit, John, you weren't lying," one of his friends said.

"How would you like one boy each?" Tom asked, "There are four others. If you can wait a few minutes..."

"We can wait," John replied immediately, "Would you like me again, Stevie?"

"More than anything, Daddy."

Damian simply cuddled into Richard. Steven met his eyes, seeing how soft they were as he caressed the dark hair of his boyfriend. "Shit, old man like me is bound to get feelings," Richard said softly.

"We just like you a lot," Damian replied, "Steven and I really enjoyed that night with you. We just weren't sure if we should visit you often or not."

Oliver, Andrew, Noah and Charlie soon joined them in the kitchen and they were quickly paired off. Steven took John by the hand and led him upstairs, the boys agreeing they'd fuck in private but would happily go from room to room for the next couple of hours. Tom agreed it was a good idea, letting them know the rest would be entertained while they were busy.

Steven led John into his room, closing the door, before walking towards him. No nerves this time as he helped his older lover out of his clothes, smiling when he dropped to his knees, lowering John's underwear to reveal the big daddy dick he craved again. "Want me to suck you, Daddy?" he asked in an innocent voice.

"I'd love nothing more, cutie. You know I'm more than capable of staying rather hard."

Ensuring he maintained eye contact, Steven happily ran his tongue up and down the thick shaft on offer, running his fingers up John's thick thighs up to his chest, enjoying the feeling of his thick body hair at his soft fingers. Relying on just his mouth, he soon had half his thick cock in his mouth, sucking eagerly, knowing his tongue was already driving the older man wild.

He gagged a couple of times when trying to deepthroat him, not enough to make him sick, John was just really thick, almost a reminder of William. John smiled down at him once his nose bumped into his groin. "Good boy," John murmured, caressing his cheek, "That's a good little boy."

Pulling himself back, Steven felt spit and drool escape his mouth, immediately sucking his cock again. John smiled down at him. "Still wearing panties?" Steven nodded before John asked, "Are they full of cum?" Steven smiled again and nodded. "Good boy. I loved making you cum last time."

"I'll cum again for you, Daddy," he whispered, stopping his blowjob for a moment.

Steven couldn't get enough of his cock, wanting to suck it the rest of the day, but he wanted to feel it inside him more than anything. John was clearly turned on himself, and Steven knew enough to know when a man was getting close to climax. Using his hands to help, he soon focused on the more sensitive part of his cock while fondling those pair of heavy balls. John was almost putting in his paws then, and Steven was rewarded with a copious amount of cum for his efforts, swallowing down each spurt eagerly, unable to stop moaning at how good it tasted.

As soon as he was done, John lifted him up off the ground, lying back on the bed with Steven straddling him. Leaning down to kiss him, he felt John's hands on his arse. "Oh, Daddy, are you being naughty, feeling up your little boy?"

"Fuck, you are such a turn on, Stevie."

"Only for you, Daddy. Is Mummy still ignoring you? Is that why you come to your little boy? Do only I satisfy you now?"

John smiled, caressing his cheek again. "You're far too sweet, Stevie. It's why I can't visit you too often. I can't get attached, and I know you love Damian with all your heart."

"But we can have fun, Daddy. Damian has fun with his daddy too."

Grabbing the lube from nearby, Steven sat up, reaching behind to apply it to John's cock without looking, his eyes watching John's reaction. Once lubed up, he leaned forward and kissed him again. "I want to cum with your cock inside me, Daddy," he said, using his innocent voice, "Do you want me to cum, Daddy?"

"I want to see you ride my big fat cock, cutie."

Steven grinned as he easily sank down on John's cock, moaning once he'd bottomed out. He felt John moving his legs so Steven leaned forward, resting a hand to either side of his body. "God, Daddy, I missed your big cock," he moaned.

"Ride me, cutie. Ride me until you fill your panties again." Caressing his cheek, Steven couldn't help close his eyes at the soft touch. His hands were rough, but he was gentle with his fingers. "Then we'll make love."

Slowly riding John, Steven leaned down constantly to kiss him, feeling John's fingers underneath the blouse he was wearing. His cock was harder than ever within his panties, soaked and sodden with cum, and he could feel another orgasm building. John moved his hands down to his arse, gripping each cheek tightly, starting to gently thrust up into him as he moved down on his fat cock.

"Oh daddy!" Steven whimpered, "I've missed you, Daddy."

He wasn't putting that on. He'd enjoyed that one night with John, as had Damian with Richard. They knew it could never be more than the occasional fling, but the older men had treated them with kindness and respect. And there was no doubting the connection they'd made. But all four of them would have admitted it wouldn't go anywhere. And Steven wanted Damian and Tom in the end.

Stroking his cock faster and faster, he could barely time his stroking with his bouncing on John's cock. His large hands were now at his hips, holding him steady as Steven was beyond turned on by now, desperate to cum again, John's fat cock deeper than ever inside him, stretching him wider and wider, or that's how it felt. He shuddered and felt his orgasm get closer.

"Cum for me, cutie," John whispered, "Fill up those panties for me."

"Daddy," he whimpered, "I really like you, Daddy."

John chuckled. "I really like you too, Stevie. I'd like to see you again too."

"Me too, Daddy. Oh god, Daddy. I want to cum so bad."

"Fill them up, cutie. Fill them up for me."

He felt the first spurt fill his panties, leaning down to kiss his older lover, feeling his body jerk with each spurt. It felt like an even bigger load than the first that filled his panties, knowing some of it was leaking out down his legs. He didn't care about that. Once his cock stropped throbbing, he pulled his hand free and cleaned up his hand. "Love the taste of my cum," he admitted, "I used to taste myself all the time. It's why I'm such a little cum slut nowadays, Daddy."

John rolled him over, Steven spreading his legs wide, his daddy starting to thrust into him slowly. "I'll be gentle this time, cutie," John said softly, "I just want to enjoy your tight little arse again."

"I love daddy's big fat cock," he replied, using that innocent voice again.

John chuckled. "You are so bad, Stevie. So, so bad."

John took his hands and held them against the pillow, Steven wrapping his legs around the far broader man, whimpering and moaning as John's thrusts picked up in speed and intensity. Having cum again, Steven just wanted to feel John fuck him for as long as possible. He didn't feel foolish about the emotions that started to build. He admitted he fell in love far too easily for his own good nowadays, but the sex was always phenomenal with whoever he slept with.

"Daddy," he whimpered.

John leaned down to give him a soft kiss. "I know, cutie. I feel it too."

"You do?" he asked softly.

"Richard and I were desperate to see you again after that night at the club. When you called, I smiled the entire conversation. Then when you both arrived... It was one of our best nights in years. Then when you called us again, I wanted to invite you both over immediately."

"Thank you, Daddy. We loved it too."

John eventually picked up the tempo as he was no doubt getting ready to cum again. Leaning down, Steven simply held on and begged his older lover to keep fucking him until he came. He enjoyed hearing all his groans and grunts. Steven just talked dirty, telling him how great his cock felt, how much he loved his cum, how naughty John was for fucking someone younger than his own youngest son. All of it turned John on, fucking him harder and harder until he buried cock deep and exploded, Steven moaning as he felt each throb of his thick cock. John slumped on top of him. He was heavy but Steven didn't mind, as he felt loved, stroking the muscular back of his older lover, wrapping his legs tighter.

Lifting himself up, John grinned before giving a soft kiss. "Want to see how the others are doing?"

"Sure."

Damian and Richard were snuggling together, having already finished. Oliver was still riding his daddy. Andrew was being fucked hard doggy style, glancing back and grinning. Noah was on his back, his daddy being gentle as he thrust into him. John asked how tall he was, Steven answering that Noah was only five-two, and finding Charlie also riding his lover, he was only five-three.