The Interrogation of Martin Decker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know how long she would have stood there if he hadn't broken the spell by expressing his renewed hunger. He was like that, he always wanted more. His greed for life had derailed him, but at the same time made him a God in the bedroom.

"I'll give you the name of his foreign bank and accountant, if you take off your blouse and bra and let your bare tits be admired."

That information could help them immensely, and it wasn't as if modesty still mattered all that much anymore.

So, without a second though she let her blouse slide off her shoulders and pulled her bra off over her head.

He took a step back to admire her. Linda, not Nina, found herself really turned on, especially when she saw that he couldn't and wouldn't hide a huge erection.

"Banco Nasional, Panama. His contact is called Emanuel de los Reyos, but he has an account there under a different name than Rosebrooke."

Her breath fogged up the glass of the cell wall as she asked, "If I turn around and let you look at my ass, will you give me that alias?"

"Hmm yes," Decker replied, under his breath.

She then turned her back on him and walked a few steps, unwittingly rocking her hips more than necessary. As if she was an ordinary slut, she even hit her buttocks once. Maybe a little too hard because she could feel it, but she felt his eyes upon her. Still she kept her jeans on.

"The name, Martin?"

He whispered something. She couldn't hear him.

"I can't hear you," she said, looking over her shoulder.

"I don't see you," he replied in turn.

It wasn't even a bridge she had to cross right now. In her head she was now completely Linda, the gangster babe, and she was busy pleasing her husband. Her hands didn't even shake when she unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down. Then she slipped out of them. She was wearing only a thong, something she'd kept from Linda's wardrobe. She gently stroked her bottom. She looked over her shoulder again and saw that Martin had also lost all inhibition. He had unzipped his pants and was stroking his own erection with firm strokes.

"What's the name Rosebrooke uses?" she asked him, in a trembling voice.

Somehow she almost hoped he would make her do more. The slut Linda had awakened in her.

"Miller. Robert Miller, but probably calls himself 'Roberto'."

Then the detective Nina stirred again, "So he's in a Spanish-speaking country? Panama for sure? No extradition treaty..."

She turned back so that he would see her almost completely naked, full frontal, as the movies would say.

"Panama," affirmed Martin, just continuing to jerk off. "I'll even give you the city if you want."

"What will that cost me?" she asked, already knowing.

"You know what," he replied, hoarse and panting.

"Name your price, anyway," and she would almost describe her own voice as 'in heat', if she had to write a report about this.

"Your cunt," he growled, "show your horny cunt and I'll tell you which city."

She hooked her fingers under the band of her panties and pushed them down painfully slowly. At the sight of the first short pubic hairs that appeared, Martin started to pull harder.

"You are no longer shaved," he said, in a choked voice.

"I'll fix that in the shower tonight, Martin."

The panties slid down and she stepped out of them too. A wet spot betrayed her excitement.

"But you owe me the name of a city?"

Martin watched her movements hypnotically and couldn't seem to find words.

"Or, do I have to encourage you more? Do I have to be Linda for you again? That nice horny Linda, who let herself be fucked everywhere, sucked you off as if her life depended on it, and just swallowed your cum without you asking? Who did everything for you, did everything with you, and liked it too?"

The latter was not a lie, she realized. Adrenaline and other hormones were racing through her body. She dropped to her knees, leaned back on her left arm, and opened her labia for him. They were so slippery with excitement that it took some effort.

Martin Decker came. He jerked off and sprayed thick jets of seed against the glass wall of his cell and groaned, but instead of her name he moaned the name of a Panamanian city.

"Santiago .....Santiago de Veraguas."

Nina / Linda wanted nothing more than to get dressed, run away, straight to a toilet, straight home, so that she would have the privacy to masturbate to this memory and the memories of all the nights, but she was gracious to the man who had given her this pleasure. After all, this would be his last erotic experience for the next sixteen or twenty years.

She gestured to the pull-out drawer on the left side of the glass.

"As a reward, you get my panties if you want. Then you can smell danger, like in the old days ... and now I have to write my report. I will have to make some adjustments."

12