The Lifeguard's Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls at the door whooped in encouragement and filed in crowding around us. I felt multiple hands pushing me forward and running all over my upper back. I placed my hands spreading her ass cheeks wide and danced the tip of my tongue around her slightly gaping asshole. I was amazed as the girls crowded closer and I saw white fingers helping to hold open the girl's dark thighs and fingertips spreading the latina's large wet labia.

In a cacophony of plaintive voices, I was encouraged to, "Put it up her ass," "Fuck that's hot!" "Lick her clit," "Tongue fuck her cunt." I was already underway, but the other girls guidence was stimulating. Despite wanting to bury my face, I kept clear enough so they could see each of my actions. The constant urging and support was intoxicating to everyone and I felt and saw the girls touch my face progressively getting closer to their friend's sloppy pussy hole.

She was writhing on the desk. Someone had removed her top and she was mashing one white breast, then twisting and pulling on a nipple, while her other hand was helping her thrust up off the desk. Her whimpers had become pants and grunts proclaiming her frenzy as continual waves crashed over her.

I moved one of the girl's hand onto the wet pussy in front of me and commanded that she help her sister cum, then stuffed my tongue up her ass pinning the girl's hand until I felt it begin to move against the ravaged girl's clit. Fuck! They were masturbating her right there. I backed off and another hand joined the first.

I stood up and felt the first of several hands grab my cock and balls. The Asian girl was lining me up to slide into the other girl's meaty cunt, but stopped, stooped and spit at my dick, mostly missing me. I pulled her head around feeling my cock slip into her open mouth. She dropped to her knees, taking over half of my dick in her mouth. She'd grabbed the base, but I pushed her head as far down as I could, "Yeah, get it all wet." She looked up her eyes watering but twinkling with mischief. When she opened her mouth my dick was shiny with spit and presumably pre cum.

She grinned, stood, pushed me around and began rubbing her friend's gash with the purple head of my throbbing dick. I was brushing over the fingers of the other girls stroking the latina's pussy. I glanced and found out all of the girls were touching me and four were intermittently coming in contact with my dick.

I leaned in, watching the head of my cock spread her wet pussy open and disappear, when suddenly she reached down and stopped the penetration. Her panted plea made my head spin, "Fuck me... Uh god, no... fuck me," she lifted her pelvis, sliding me out of her cunt, then lower, "ahw... here. Fuck me in my ass!"

She spread her ass cheeks open exposing everything for all of us to see. The Asian had me lined up and the other girls were pushing on my hips, driving me forward. I watched as if out of my body as my dick sank into this chicas' sexy little butt hole. It was so tight, I backed out and to my disbelief the Asian took me back in her mouth covering me with more spit.

"Fuuuuck!" was all I could manage as I witnessed my first ass to mouth, but with one girl's asshole and another's mouth.

Obviously, anything was possible, and it gave me more confidence when she said with a wicked glint in her eye, "Skewer this bitch balls deep. I'll help you slide all the way in."

With a couple of pumps going almost all the way in, my dick reappeared slick and wet, then sliding balls deep into the girl on the desk. I know the other girls were talking, but she was so tight and I was feeling this so intensely, I was nearly entirely unaware of what was going on, aside from anal fucking a smoking hot Latina as I slowly felt my whole cock nearly come out then plumb her ass as deeply as I could reach. Inches away from my swollen prick pummeling this chick's asshole was a wickedly smiling Asian, who I felt was completely ready and eager to suck my dick because it was so very nasty and hot. It was unreal, watching and feeling the other girls masturbating the latina's pussy and touching my dick as I pistoned in and out.

Glancing up, the blond with short hair and blue eyes, the one who had stripped me on the other side of the pool, had shed her bikini bottoms, jumped up on the desk, straddled her friend, reached for me and pulled my face into her sparsely covered pubic mound. My hips were on autopilot, and the Latina was cumming hard, a torent of Spanish spilling out of her mouth, punctuated with English profanities. I'd found the other girls clit, but couldn't get underneath her enough to really apply my skills.

She squatted down and took my face in her hands, "You are a bad bad bad boy." She said kissing me passionately. When the kiss broke her eyes were wide, "She's licking my cunt. Uhhhhn, wow! Do you wanna lick it some more, maybe run your tongue all over my little asshole?"

"Yeh!" I grinned, "face down, ass up, sexy... and I want to see you kiss that Mexican puta if I make you cum." She grinned a dazzling smile then presented in a way that kept intensifying my level of arousal. The two girls' breasts crushed against each other while their tongues explored.

I'm unaware of what I'd done to deserve this, but her sexy ass in my face as I pounded away at the girl underneath me had my cum building fast. I didn't care anymore what the other girls could see. I started at just above her clit, slid my flat tongue up over it, then spreading out her labia, forcing it inside her vagina, while my nose tickled her ass then slid up farther running the tip of my tongue around her anus, before pushing inside as far as I could. Her hips shook in a way I'd only seen when girls twerk on Pornhub. She reached back grabbed the hair on top of my head and held me there as she slid her cunt and asshole all over my face.

I opened my eyes and looked out the window. The juxtaposition of the pool shimmering in the hot August sun, nothing amiss, and the gaping wet pussy and slightly opened and equally wet asshole just inches higher... if I looked down it'd send me over the edge. To understand the level of arousal I was on, means you had to know I'd had some girlfriends before and I thought we'd fucked in about every way we could. Up to this point, standing under a shelter in a park holding my girl up by the thighs as we watched boats drive by on a lake in the distance and softball games being played several hundred yards off while I pounded her soft warm cunt in the fading twilight had been my highlight, a couple weeks prior to this had been my sexual zenith, but this was on a whole other level.

I felt that orgasm building in my spine next to my heart. "I'm going to cum." I stated feeling my knees begin to wobble and my thrusts become erratic. I pulled the blond's hips towards me pressing my tongue as deep inside her as I could force it. In hindsight, I can't remember if it was up her ass or in her cunt, but it was clear she didn't care. I was delivering everything she'd wanted and her face was pressed against the Latina's in a passionate open mouth kiss.

I was unprepared for what came next. My balls, or more precisely, my left nut was bathed in a warm tongue bath, then sucked into a warm mouth, while at the same time, my right leg was being forced farther apart while hands spread me open and a wet finger slid up my ass, pressing against what I later learned to be my prostate. Welcome to college, right?

If you've ever seen a fuse burning, then you should be able to understand how this orgasm began in my spine behind my heart between my shoulder blades then progressed down each vertebra only growing stronger as the wick burned lower. My shaft actually felt itchy from the Latina's constriction as she came again. It was like the first time I jacked off at thirteen years old and I watched the cum spurt out the tip of my dick in thick jets landing on the pillow I was leaning against, my face, chest and stomach. Three strong spurts covering me with my own cum, but this time, the novelty... ah, well that first time was phenomenal, but this was building so much stronger and longer, I knew it was going to drain all of my senses.

My eyes shut. The scent of sex permeated the air and with a visceral thrust my turgid cock pushed in the farthest I'd penetrated as the head of my cock flared. Semen surged through my shaft as I groaned, holding my thrust deep, tongue penetrating in collusion and my knees wobbled unsteadily over the girls working over my balls and fingering my asshole. I felt myself surging with cum, pumping my hips hard against her greedy hole becoming slicker with each mammoth lunge.

A moment later, through half lidded eyes, I saw the blond dismount my sexy Latina, giving me the same glance she had when she first saw my cock, nodding "Wow! Indeed!" To my astonishment the two girls who'd held back the most climbed from under me giggling and pulling their tops over their exposed titties.

The Asian was grinning like the Cheshire cat on her knees, face pressed up against my hip, as she slipped her finger out of me. "Mmmm I felt your little butthole contract at least five times while you came," then before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, "Feed me!" She was naked with one hand strumming her clit.

I'd just cum, but as I pulled out my dick, expecting to be grossed out, I was impressed to see it clean except for globs of my cum dropping on the desk, and I was nearly as hard as I get when I just jack off by myself. I checked in visually with my little Hispanic puta and saw her satisfied look as she squeezed a fat breast and ran her finger over her clit. "That was... memorable." Flashing her eyebrows up and continuing to play with herself. "What else, ya got for me?" then in afterthought, "Mr lifeguard."

I was tired and sweaty, but still nearly completely erect and two girls were daring me to continue. Somewhere in my youth or childhood, I must've done something good jangled through my mind. Usually, after a fucking like that I pulled the girl into a spoon and immediately fell asleep, but this wasn't like that. I turned and placed the head of my cock, which was still leaking cum on the Asian girl's tongue, commanding, "Suck my cock!"

I didn't know how that was going to go over, but her eyes sparkled as she leaned forward, wrapping her lips around me about three quarters of the way down... and her finger was back up my ass. "Fuck! That is so dirty. You are so slutty. Shakin' your ass at me in that tiny, almost there, thong. I could see your asshole from all the way across the pool."

She backed up running her tongue against the underside ridge of my cock then, "Yeah? You're gonna get a better look at it as I sit on your face. I'm going to ride your tongue until your jaw aches then I'm bounce on your cock until you or I pop. How's that sound? Mr Lifeguard?"

I laughed, wondering if this was even possible, glancing out the window and the door, grounding myself, proving that it wasn't just a vivid fantasy. "Ummm, yeah it sounds good, great... I, I don't have a superlative that actually fits.

That's when I saw my shift replacement walking through the parking lot. "Uh I'm just getting off..." I laughed, "my shift is ending, my replacement will be here in a couple of minutes." Glancing at the mostly nude girls and our cast off garments.

The skinny asain gave me withering look, "You're not going to leave me like this?"

The other girls were dressing hastily, laughing and slipping out the door. As the blond left, "Wow! Get his number. Wow!" with an endearing grin.

The two remaining girls dressed with me, lingered in the moment.

The bossy Asian hissed, "this isn't over," turned to walk out the door and pulled her thong to the side exposing everything and muttered, "you know..." letting the fabric snap back in place.

The Latina, came to me, looking up with her beautiful brown eyes closing as she stood on her tiptoes waiting to be kissed. I bent down feeling her lips open then her hand slip into my waistband as her tongue met mine. With a little sigh, "Pappi, I love how you fucked me. I want you. I'm Tina, you're going to call me." She broke the kiss and glanced down at the desk looking for something to write. Her hand was still holding me as the new guard came in. Demur eyes met mine as the other guard passed "Chico sucio." And she walked out.

"Making friends, huh?" chided the new guard.

"I reckon." I drawled back with a wry smile.

12