The Lizard Fluffs at Midnight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What have I missed?" I was curious to the gaffes I had committed.

"It's just things like you've put a bit too much thought into the theme. It's not really about Halloween, any costume will do. It's all about appearances, so anyone watching the outside doesn't suspect anything."

"So my baby alien wasn't required?"

"It was fine, but this place is all about the Communion. Secondly, getting clothing-free with like-spirits then enjoy whatever happens, a bit of debauchery. When most folk get undressed, the costume still works, or is removed. But your make up was just a mess, once the doll was gone it didn't make sense.

"Now the normal thing to do for most people at this point is for people to get some physical exercise and screw their butts off, but as it's your first visit the leader has precedence." She exhaled deeply as if regretting having to remove the contact between us then turned and led me back from the shower-room to the poolside, my honourable member waving before me. There I saw a group huddled together. In the centre was a naked Olivia, our hostess. She was kneeling and her husband was standing behind her, watching whilst she gave oral sex to one of the guests.

The sight took me by surprise somewhat, but Maddy seemed to expect it. "This is the initiation. The new guests are expected to service the hostess. You can watch if you like, there are no screens or doors here. But you have your job to do and will yourself be initiated."

By the time I was stood in front of Olivia the emissions of several men were across her face. She stared at me impassively, a strand of goo dribbling down across an eye and making her mascara smear. Her fake tits were as buoyant as ever though and the nipple that had earlier looked out so curiously now had a suspicious dew-drop on the end. What struck me as really odd was that the brownness of the nipple seemed to be dissolving with the fluid and it was showing an undercoat of green.

Her knees were apart and I stood between them. Without a word she swallowed hard and opened her mouth to show gleaming white teeth then took me between her luscious red lips. Her mouth was warm and wet, her tongue was practised and active. She was showing no sign of flagging from her efforts with the other men.

Soon I was lost in the moment, the glorious swirling action having the intended effect. My knees started to buckle and my climax was approaching.

Then I noticed the lizard lady standing behind me, as Olivia suddenly stood and withdrew.

I had no idea where she had come from, she was just there. Maddy stood beside me and whispered, "Behold, the leader."

I was startled. "I thought Olivia was the leader, or Victor."

"No, she's the hostess. But now be quiet."

The room fell silent and still as the the newcomer prowled about the room. She did not speak but flicked her long tongue silently as her eyes swivelled, seemingly looking everywhere but at me. The tongue was blue and forked.

She dropped to her haunches and took hold of my deflating dick, popping it into her mouth. I had been ready to burst, but this mouth was cool after the warmth of Olivia. Her tongue however flicked between my legs and I could feel her breath. Soon she had raised me once again and then she sucked.

I've been sucked before, but not like this. It was a sensation difficult to describe; it wasn't a particularly ferocious suction, but a long gentle pressure. Then the back of her tongue oscillated.

Despite the coolness it was highly stimulating, an almost out of body experience. Soon I was back to the feeling of fulfilment and as she grasped my scrotum with her hand I shot my load straight down her throat. Her eyes gazed into mine and she blinked slowly.

My knees trembled as I stood and drained myself into her. When I was done she stood, and I realised that someone beside me was holding a small ornate and jewelled pot. A finger was dipped into the pot and the contents were rubbed onto the lizard lady's left breast.

I glanced around and saw that the person with the pot was Olivia. Hands from behind pressed down onto my shoulders, forcing me to kneel. Now I was at eye-level with the anointed breast and I was pushed forwards to take it into my mouth.

The tit tasted of honey. A particularly fragrant variety, encouraging me to lick and suckle. As I did so the nipple exuded a warm fluid into my mouth.

The liquid was warm and sweet but with a distinctive tangy flavour. There were hints of fruit and spices, quite unlike anything else I have ever eaten. I swallowed instinctively; the substance appeared to be healthy and nutritious.

Instantly I felt a wave of contentment come over me. I sucked again greedily but the soft flesh was soon snatched from me.

Feeling euphoric, I lay down and watched as the lizard turned to look at another person who was entering the room. It was Dawn, who had lost all of her remaining clothing with the exception of the forked tail. I had never before seen her without clothing and her breasts were just as I'd imagined they would be; heavy with areolae the size of saucers. She had a round stomach to match her ass now that it had been released from her corset.

She stood still as the lizard lady approached with a fixed stare. The tongue extended a full eighteen inches before retracting.

The 'Leader' walked around Dawn twice before pouncing on the tail. She pulled on it, snatching it free from Dawn. On the end there was a bulb, which had apparently been inserted into her body. The lady studied it, fascinated. Then she hurled it away and grabbed Dawn by the wrist.

Dawn recoiled, but the Lizard held the wrist firmly and Dawn sank to the ground. Soon she was lying on her back and the Lizard knelt over her, lowering herself over Dawn's face.

Olivia scurried across the room and knelt down between Dawn's flailing legs. She buried her face between Dawn's thighs and soon there was peace in the room.

Olivia's head was bobbing and stifled moaning sounds were coming from Dawn. Meanwhile the 'Leader' was swivelling her hips against Dawn's face.

Before long Dawn was clearly relaxed and distracted. Her feet were resting on Olivia's shoulders, knees wide apart. She grunted and her knees flexed even wider.

But then Olivia sat up and the Lizard likewise. Dawn was raised to her feet and the Lizard stood before her as Olivia spread more of the honey substance on her breast. A hand on the back of Dawn's head encouraged her to suck on the green nipple and soon she was lying next to me with a blissful expression on her face.

Maddy squatted next to us. "Isn't it great? It's so invigorating. Tomorrow you will be full of energy, I spend hours in the gym after the Communion."

"Communion? Is that what you call it?" I looked into her eyes.

"That's what it is. You are brought to peak by the long tongue, then when you are sated and susceptible to the powers, you imbibe the milk of life. Next time it will be even more brilliant, then again and again. Some people end up never leaving here, it only takes a few Communions and they are full time members."

I carried on looking at Maddy in the eye. She may have been naked but something had caught my attention. The whites of her eyes were pale green.

In the distance I heard an old-fashioned clock chime, a bell striking out the midnight hour.

* * *

I took Dawn by the hand, helped her to her feet and led her to the racks of crates containing the clothes. We found ours, grabbed her bag from where it had been left with the camera running and departed.

In the rear garden, the sun was rising. Where the time had gone I was not too sure, but I was pleased to see that my car keys were hanging on the crate and noticed a gateway in a brick wall through which I could see an area where the cars were parked.

I led Dawn through the passage and found our car. Soon we were sitting inside with the engine running. I checked myself and noticed that there was a definite tinge of green in my fingernails. I was unconcerned and thought that perhaps it would wash off later. Perhaps we should go back to my place and shower before we dressed again.

I could see that Dawn had a green smudge in her left eye but her areolae were still naturally coloured -- circles of a light shade of tan on beautiful soft white breasts that fell naturally against her ribs.

I decided to find a gym and start working out, I should have taken up exercise years before. Also to stop eating breakfast just because it was there.

Dawn had her hand between her immense thighs and it looked like she was touching herself. She had her legs spread wide apart, her eyes were almost closed and she was breathing deeply. Her fingers were playing with her clitoris which was distended and clearly visible. This did not seem astonishing, actually it felt quite natural. I noticed that I had a stiffy like I've never had before, I needed a fuck before we went any further.

Dawn turned towards me to take my erection into her mouth and as she did so I could feel the weight of her soft breast resting on my knee. This was going to be a memorable drive home...

12