The Marine Bk. 02 Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting them down, I knew I'd have to reassure them. "I'll be in constant contact with you though I will be at work for the next few days. However, I can assure you that I won't be going anywhere just yet."

"And I will keep you updated with what information I can share," Julia added.

I didn't like leaving immediately. Thankfully, the family understood that I still had a job to do, so after a lot of long hugs goodbye, I left with Julia, the usual long drive back to base. Greeted by many people that I knew, plenty of handshakes, slaps on the back and well-wishes, Angie was also there, hugging me tightly. I thanked her profusely for the help she'd provided.

"Baby, as soon as I received word, I told him I was either coming with his agreement or I was going rogue. Are they safe?"

"They're in Seattle right now, enjoying some rather nice hospitality."

"And what are your plans?"

"Figure out where the bastard is then seeing what can be done about getting my hands on him. I almost expected that sort of reaction from the Russians though they would have only come after me, not my family. There are rules to this sort of thing. But if what the boss says is right, then this arsehole has an axe to grind against all of us and gives less than a shit about collateral damage."

"Just be careful, baby."

"He knows that already, Angie," Julia added, "I won't be returning to his family with bad news."

Walking into the office of the Director, he rose from his chair and greeted Julia and myself with a handshake, gesturing towards the two empty chairs opposite his own. After pouring three generous measures of liquor, he sat down as we sipped in silence, Julia no doubting waiting for whatever was on his mind.

Clearing his throat, he finally just looked at me. "Great job, Nate. But I'm sure you're aware of the ramifications of all of this. Firstly, as I'm sure you're aware, Nicholas Stevens no longer exists. We're resurrecting Nathan Smith. It should all be sorted out within the week. Do you wish the same, Julia?"

"I'll admit to being rather attaching to Jennifer, but I would like to return to the woman I was born as."

"We can organise it all at the same time. Secondly, as I'm sure you're both aware, your positions in the UK are now untenable. The only thing that stopped them going after you, Julia, is that your parents have passed away and you've had no contact with any family in a long time. Add to that, they hold Captain Smith personally responsible for both operations though I've heard whispers that those at the top of the Russian government did not authorise operations against your family."

"I find that difficult to believe."

"It's simply the information we've received so far. Thirdly, and perhaps the most important question, what are your intentions now?"

"I want the bastard responsible." The Director kept his face blank, allowing me to continue. "After that..."

"Would you remain as a consultant? You're one of my best agents, Nathan. Even if you're not on the front-line any longer, we would hate to lose your experience, your eyes for detail and the way you logically dissect intelligence and information. Same for you, Julia."

"I'm retiring, sir," she told him, taking my hand in hers, "I'll remain as a consultant as I know I've still got an eye for detail and will happily do the background work." She paused before squeezing my hand. "I want to start a family, sir."

"Understandable though I would appreciate you staying with us in some capacity. The Org can't lose both of you at the same time."

"What's the deal with the man responsible?" I asked.

"We're working on it now. Though many would rather you not take the assignment considering your emotional involvement, I know you're objective enough to simply ensure the success of the mission." He leaned back, sipping at his drink. "Remain close by in Seattle for now, Nate. We'll let you know when your identity is back and then we'll get started on getting our hands on the target."

"Can I choose where we can live?"

"Of course, though I was hoping you would remain in Europe."

"I was planning on that. I was thinking the south of France. My parents are close to retire, Amy and Hannah will go wherever I want, Emma suggested she loved the idea of France though she'll go work elsewhere, and Katie will eventually return to Berlin."

"The Org can assist in moving your parents and family wherever you wish, Nate. Anyone who wishes to leave elsewhere, we'll make sure they are safe and sound at the same time. We look after our own."

"If you can start sending us information, we'll get to work straight away, sir."

He nodded and stood up. "I'll have information flowing your way immediately. Other than that, we'll get the lives of your family organised. If you wish to head to France soon, let me know the details. We have places you can stay in the region while looking for somewhere you want to live."

Two weeks later, Mum and Dad were heading back to Australia to wrap up the house. Hannah and Emma returned to the UK to begin packing up, Katie flew back to Berlin with a couple of agents, who would assist her moving into a new and secure apartment, while Julia and Amy were with me as we headed straight for the south of France. It wasn't a holiday, as in addition to looking for a large enough place for all of us, we were still working on the plan to find the man responsible.

To my somewhat amazement, the Director was putting out feelers to the Russians. If required, we would make more than one concession so we could get our hands on the man responsible, and from the rumours and intelligence starting to filter our way, the Russians were taking our offer seriously. We were hoping they would consider him more trouble than he's worth. Despite the intelligence and information that he likely held, I knew we'd already taken plenty of steps to prevent what he knew meaning anything, particularly after the hack and what he'd put me and my family through.

But that was for later. Landing in southern France, we'd discussed areas we'd like to live. Being near the beach wasn't a priority, though having it within a reasonable distance by autoroute was preferable. In addition to our work, we spent a couple of weeks going from east to west, starting out at Nice, which was a nice holiday destination, but we agreed not to live there. Marseille was far too large a city to be enjoyable, though areas nearby such as Toulon could be agreeable. Avignon was another suggestion as was Montpellier, while we headed as far inland as Toulouse, before returning to the coast around Perpignan.

We agreed not to rush into a decision, eventually renting a house on the outskirts of Montpellier, the city close enough to the beach via public transportation while having a gorgeous old town to wander around. Amy was amazed when Julia and I broke out our fluent French whenever we were out and about, particularly when we were viewing places to live permanently. Hannah was the next to join us within a fortnight of our arrival, Mum and Dad telling us that they would be happy to live wherever, as long as they had their own private little area of the house.

Money being no object, as the Org would be footing the bill for everything, after a month of searching, we eventually chose what was almost a small chateau on the outskirts of Montpellier. It wasn't actually a chateau, just a rather large house, with a garden, pool and three door garage, and the house was large enough to give my parents the privacy they requested, while there was basically 'a wing' that would contain the rooms required for me, my sisters and cousins, Julia and, I think we were all hoping, Adriana.

While we focused on moving in, Julia and I were still busy doing work for the Org. The Director also had me head back to London to help clean up the operation I'd been leading, emptying the townhouse I'd lived in for years, Julia having long ago emptied her apartment. Though I wasn't kept entirely up to date, I knew the Director had chosen my replacement though it was likely they wouldn't be basing themselves in the UK. From what he told me, the idea was they would base themselves on the European mainland.

"Wow, this place is amazing!" Katie exclaimed as I showed her around, her hand gripping mine tightly, "And you're paying little for it?"

"My years of service alongside Julia's time with them means we had a lot of saving. And the boss also told me the Org looks after those who gave their service. Angie told me she knows of a couple of agents who have retired to places like the Caribbean or southern Spain, enjoying a peaceful life. Granted, they're also living with another new identity because of what happened."

"But your identity is now your old one?"

"Hiding in plain sight, that's my idea. And once the situation I'm dealing with is sorted out, I won't be going out into the field again. The Director will want my advice on certain situations, might have to visit base every so often, but he won't be sending me off to possibly get my arse shot off."

After dinner that evening, our parents retired to their section of the house while Katie led me towards one of the bedrooms. Glancing to see the other girls following me, once I was near the bed, Katie eagerly stripped me off before she ended up just as naked as I did.

"I remember watching you make love with Amy," she said, resting her hands on my chest, "Now I want all of your other lovers to watch me ride your cock until you cum inside me."

"Okay..."

"And just so you know, I'm not on the pill either. I know Hannah and Amy are off it."

"So am I," Julia added happily. I had a feeling our new home would soon be full of pregnant women.

Lying back on the bed, Katie straddled my lap as the others gathered around, my little sister leaning down to kiss me as I gently ran my fingers up and down her back. She smiled as I felt her rub her pussy along the shaft of my cock, turning herself on. Pointing to my mouth, raising an eyebrow, she kissed me again. "I just want to make love tonight," she whispered, "We'll have the rest of our lives to do everything else."

"What about when you're pregnant?" Amy wondered.

"Then I'll move here permanently. I just like living in Berlin at the moment as I love what I'm doing."

"Emma's already loving Bordeaux," Hannah added, "Gave up on the of Paris rather quickly as she wanted to live closer to us. She's just enjoying her independence right now."

Sliding down my cock, Katie groaned loudly, much to the amusement of the others. "Yeah, it's pretty damned good," Amy murmured, leaning over to kiss her sister's cheek, "Enjoy our brother's cock, little sister."

"So good, Amy," she moaned, hands on my chest as she started to grind against me.

Hands at her hips, much like Amy did the first time we reunited, she got off on the fact we were brother and sister. I cast the occasional glance at Julia, who seemed to find it just as thrilling. "She's loving her brother's big cock," I grunted, grabbing Katie's arse, starting to move my hips as she started to bounce away.

"And I bet he's loving his sister's hot little pussy," she moaned, "This would be the best reason to move here. Just have my brother's big cock whenever I wanted."

Amy sat next to Katie, the sister's sharing a steamy kiss, Katie whimpering as the orgasm she'd been holding back finally hit her. Breaking the kiss, she turned and leaned down to kiss me as I started to pump her harder. "Fuck me!" she cried, "Fuck your little sister!"

"Cum deep inside her, Nate," Amy added, "Put a baby in all of us."

"Definitely have to get Adriana here soon," Julia moaned, glancing to see Hannah had two fingers inside her. I smiled as all my girls were intimate with each other once again, "And you'll need to put a baby in her too."

Rolling Katie onto her back, she spread her legs wide while wrapping her hands around the back of my neck. "Pound me!" she cried out, "Just fuck the shit out of me, Nate." I grunted as my little sister got what she wanted. "I'd better be sore in the morning," she growled, kissing me hard again, "I want to feel every throb of your cock as you fill my womb."

"Holy shit, Katie!" Emma exclaimed, giggling away.

"If I'd known I was going to meet him in Berlin all that time ago, I'd have made sure I had the chance of falling pregnant then."

When I did finally cum, Katie wrapped me up tightly, holding her body as close to mine as possible, kissing all over my face as she started to cry. Everyone understood why, easily rolling over so I could cuddle her properly, Amy moving over to cuddle both of us at the same time. "Did my little sister enjoy herself?"

"That's load number one, Amy."

"Would my little sister love some time with her big sister?"

Katie turned her head to meet Amy's eyes, nodding eagerly. "I've never done it before," she whispered, "But I love my big sister so much too."

"That's okay. What I'd love to do is, after his last load, lie you back and lick our brother's cum out of my little sister's hot little pussy. Would you like that?"

Katie immediately giggled. "I think Nate loves the sound of that idea too. He's barely gone soft."

"Our brother always stays hard for his sisters."

"This is so fucking hot and erotic," Julia moaned, glancing to see she had two fingers in her pussy.

Katie had plenty of energy, while the only physical exertions I'd made recently was a couple of hours in our personal gym, plus the occasional trip to the beach for a swim. So I had plenty of energy to match my little sister, fucking her harder and harder after each time I came inside her. After leaving a third load inside her, Amy had me pull out and eagerly took my cock in her mouth, tasting my cum and Katie's pussy at the same time. Julia immediately got behind Amy, lowering her mouth, making my older sister moan as she enjoyed her taste at the same time.

Moving out of the way, Katie nervously spread her legs as Amy moved to kiss her before moving down to her pussy. Watching my sisters start to make love was beyond beautiful, Julia eventually moving to sit next to me with Hannah and Emma. "Swing around," Katie eventually whispered, watching her tentatively lift her head to taste Amy for the first time.

Katie learned quickly that she did enjoy the taste of pussy, both sister's enjoying a couple of orgasms before we agreed to retire for the evening, going to sleep a little later with a sister to either side of me, cuddling against me, whispering how much they loved me.

There were difficult days. Katie knew I was alive so the only emotion she felt was guilt for keeping the secret. Amy had the occasional day when she was angry with me, completely understanding why, generally losing her temper with me over minor things. Hannah would just end up crying, needing a lot of hugs to feel better. Emma was regretful that we'd lost so much time together but admitted to dealing with my apparent loss easier than Hannah, simply because I'd been with her far longer. As for my parents, Mum would come find me somewhere in the house or in the garden and just hug me whenever she needed it, while Dad loved nothing more than taking his son to a café or a French pub or bar. I'd generally go with my parents whenever they were out in town to help with translating, though they were slowly learning basic French at the same time.

While life settled down, what loomed on the horizon was ending the threat to myself and my family.

*****

Three months later...

"Passport," the border guard stated.

Handing it over, I knew what was going to happen. I'd been told everything prior to boarding the plane in France. I'd flown directly into Sheremetyevo Airport from Paris, knowing that I would not be coming out the same way. Much like my last visit to Russia, I'd be taking a rather unique way out of the country. Relaxing against the counter, the guard glanced up at me occasionally.

Passing the passport back, he wished me a pleasant stay. Walking through the gate, I felt eyes watching me. Waiting at the carousel for my luggage, there was the usual mix of business travellers and tourists. After collecting my small bag, I walked out into the arrival's hall, glancing over the usual names to see mine displayed as expected.

Following the gentleman after he'd checked my credentials, I followed him out to the pick-up point. Getting into the back seat of the Mercedes, the fact the other seat was already filled was, again, something I expected. My fellow passenger didn't say a word until we were on the road into the centre of Moscow.

"Good trip, Captain Smith?" he asked in English.

"No complaints."

"Good. I understand you have had the opportunity to visit our country on a number of occasions?" I met his brown eyes to see him smiling. "A mere jest, Captain. I've been involved in this life for decades now. The titles of countries, organisations and positions may change but the game remains the same."

"It makes me wonder why you're handing him over to me."

He paused a moment. "There is regret as to how certain matters were handled. There are rules to be followed. Expectations about how people like me and you conduct ourselves. Your family should not have been targeted. Certain factions went above their remit. They have been dealt with."

"You're being surprisingly honest, sir." The title I used was out of respect. I recognised the uniform and the patches on the shoulder. The man far exceeded any ranking I'd ever had yet he was showing me respect by meeting me in person.

"I can afford honesty as we will never meet again after today. And once you leave with him, you will not return here again."

"Though there are things to love about your country, I don't think I'll be returning either. Probably best for all of us."

"Indeed."

"Why are you handing him over?"

"Like anyone who approaches us with information, we approach in return with an open mind but with caution, looking at both sides, positives and negatives. He had information we deemed worthwhile. However, he has since implicated us in certain matters that cause us embarrassment. Russians are proud people and we do not appreciate being embarrassed in such a manner. What happened with you, although still a private matter, is one embarrassment too far. The removal of the source has been authorised at the very top." Meeting his eyes, he nodded at me. "Yes, this issue reached his desk. He gave orders to authorise everything, though the warning not to return also comes from his lips. He knows the game very well with his own background, as I'm sure you're aware."

Our conversation lapsed into silence as we eventually pulled up outside the hotel I would be staying in. My companion passed me an envelope. "Inside is the address. Don't expect much resistance. The man is a slob nowadays. All security guarding him has been stood down and reassigned. He is unaware. The code to enter his building is inside as is a key to enter his apartment. Border guards ono this side of the border to Latvia will be notified of your arrival."

"My people have notified any border posts at the same time."

"Good, so hopefully you'll have no problem. There is further information inside about a car to ferry him back. Other than that, we simply wish to wash our hands of him. We can afford to do so as there is nothing he can tell you about our operations." He said that with a smile. I didn't plan on interrogating him about Russian operations anyway. Well, none except one specific one.

"As soon as I make the call at the border, the man you're waiting for will be flown back."

"We trust you will make that call."

"I have no reason not to. I'm getting the man I want and I'd rather the man we're sending back be sent back."

He offered his hand, and I accepted it, simply to be polite. "It was a pleasure finally meeting you, Captain Smith. Sometimes it is nice to meet an adversary and speak to him, man to man. Though I trust we will not meet each other again."