The Master and the Ring Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another bright flash filled the outside world with light, inseparable from the crash of thunder. So close was the bolt, the thunder shook the stables. Both Arianna and Heather jumped in fright, grabbing onto Henri out of fear.

"Stay hidden, I will secure the horses before the storm breaks," Henri said heading back out in to the night.

The women didn't want him to go but knew it was necessary so that the horses would not run off in fear. They found fresh hay and made a bed for the three of them in the cleanest loft they could find. Several horses occupied the stables already; they counted six in all, which meant that at least six men occupied the outpost, six dangerous men.

By the time Henri returned he was soaked through as the sky had broken and hail and rain started pelting the wood roof in a loud downpour.

"You are drenched, my lord... we should get you out of those wet clothes," Heather said seeing Henri appear out of the darkness into the lantern light the women had lit.

"Yes, I'm wet through... it's an impressive storm," he said, removing his cloak first.

Both Arianna and Heather assisted him until he stood naked and glimmering in the lantern light. They both admired his strong body, muscled chest and stomach, strong legs and of course the flaccid lengthy manhood falling between his legs. Heather traced several scars with her fingers, as she viewed his naked form. Arianna bit her lip, feeling her body flush with lust as she looked and noticed his member stir.

"You've seen many battles," Heather said.

"Yes, my fair share. Nothing too deep to cause permanent damage though," Henri responded.

"We have prepared a place to sleep, with warm clean hay and our bedrolls," Arianna said, taking his hand and leading him to the makeshift bed.

She knelt down on their combined bedrolls, still holding his hand and facing him. Heather joined her, also kneeling before Henri.

"Is my lord too tired for activity tonight," Arianna asked, as she took hold of his wide shaft.

"No, your attentions will be a nice ending to the day. But even with the storm we must be cautious."

The hail and rain continued to beat upon the roof, making it difficult to hear but words were no longer needed. Heather also raised her hand to his body, cupping his large testicles in her palm as his thick shaft began to rise in Arianna's hand. A moan escaped Henri's lips as soon as Arianna leaned forward and opened her mouth to suck his growing cock. He was not yet fully hard when she started sucking him, pulling the blood into his crown with powerful suction. She felt him enlarge as the blood rushed forward. His shaft expanded filling her hand until he felt solid and unyielding. Keeping his cock horizontal with her mouth only, Arianna began to ease down onto him as far as she could take his wide impressive cock. Her hands found his muscled buttocks, kneading them with her fingers and pulling him deeper into her mouth. She soon tasted his pre-ejaculate, the salty, slippery effluent oozing from his deeply defined slit.

He was impressive for a normal man but she hadn't prepared for normal, but for the Master. Her talents allowed her to open her throat and swallow Henri's extensive cock until her nose was up against his tightly cut body hair. She had effectively engulfed the whole of his tool, something Serena and Yvonne never had done.

Suddenly he spoke over the rain and hail, "I have to ask you. How have you come to learn this skill with no men in the temple?"

Heather answered him since Arianna's mouth was occupied.

"We are only allowed entry to the temple after proving ourselves in the arts of pleasing men and magic."

"So there was another place of study? Before the preparation began?" he asked, just as Arianna began to withdraw off his cock.

She took him out of her mouth to answer this time. "Yes... we were taught how to pleasure men there and nurture what gift of magic we had. Once we proved ourselves in a test of sorts, we were sent to the temple."

"I see, so that is where you learned your oral talents?"

"Yes," Arianna said, before swallowing him once again to the base.

"You have learned well," Henri said amid a moan.

He was oozing plentifully now and she used his effluent and her saliva to lubricate his wide shaft, not swallowing but letting it build. When she released him a second time, long strings of the thick combination, dangled from his throbbing cock to her mouth. Heather, seeing his member exposed, took hold of it, pulling it to her mouth to show Henri she could do just as well as Arianna. Preforming the complete swallowing of his cock caused more moans from Henri. Heather was equally talented, which made sense as a daughter of Mentula.

Arianna took the opportunity to undress, while Henri was occupied, before joining Heather on her knees again. She was sucking him more aggressively, traveling down his cock quickly and holding tightly to his shaft with her lips. She let him pop from her mouth and the stiffness of his shaft brought it quickly up to slap against his body. Arianna grabbed it quickly, pulling it back horizontal and leaning in to recreate what her Ring sister was doing. Heather quickly undressed as well and all three individuals were naked amid the thunder, lightning and storm outside.

**

"You say he had more gold with him?" the mercenary asked the captain of the outpost.

"Yes, much more. We should take it and kill him."

"When?"

"Let's give him an hour or so to fall asleep. Then you, me and Jarick will go to the stables and kill him in his sleep."

"It will be all too easy." The two mercenaries plotted Henri's demise over hard liquor as the storm raged outside the outpost. They were unaware Henri was not going to be sleeping for some time.

**

Arianna could tell Henri was approaching climax. His already hard shaft enlarged further and she felt his buttocks flex under her hands as the pleasure mounted. His loose orbs had tightened around his shaft and he had started thrusting forward into her mouth. All signs she knew well. Men were easy to read with as much training as she had received. Easing up, for she did not want him ejaculating too soon, she pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth and backed her head away.

"I think he is properly prepared for intercourse. You should experience him for yourself, Sister," Arianna said to Heather.

"I would be honored," she said lying back on the bedrolls and spreading her legs. "Where would my lord like to enter me?" she asked, opening her sex before probing her own tight anal hole with a single finger.

"I'm confident both could be arranged," Henri said, dropping to his knees and moving forward between her outstretched legs.

She removed her finger from her ass, holding her legs up for him to choose. The sight before Henri was stunning even in the single lantern light. Her full bosoms were round mounds of perfection and her sex was open and inviting, glistening from her own arousal. His cock was coated with thick slippery saliva and pre-ejaculate, giving him any option he wanted. He knew he could easily enter her forbidden hole with little effort after experiencing her trying to force herself down onto his massive cock when he had the ring, some weeks earlier.

Making his choice, his craving for the forbidden way won out and Heather moaned in ecstasy as Henri fed his wet, throbbing cock into her lower hole without even a touch to her sex. The sensation of heat and rapture filled her bowels as his large shaft spread her tight ring wide and descended inch by inch into her body. She had grown to love the forbidden way, which to her was not forbidden but preferred. She gloried in the pleasure of fullness and the warmth that filled her body as Henri came to rest deep inside of her. She was overjoyed he had taken her this way. He reached forward, taking both of her large breasts in his hands, fondling the hardening nipples and squeezing her fleshy mounds gently. He stayed deep for several seconds before retreating and giving her the sensation of emptiness and wonderful pleasure as his large shaft created a void upon removal. She tightened her muscles, milking his shaft as he withdrew and clenched tightly onto the head of his penis, not wanting to let him leave.

He filled her full again quickly, rushing into her well prepared orifice. No strain was present, only pure pleasure as this stranger and new 'master' thrust his wonderful manhood deep again. A steady rhythm followed. He thrust hard and deep each time and continued to fondle her breasts as if he hadn't gotten enough of such before. Using her talents, she milked his shaft, timing her pulses to sync up with his thrusts and withdrawals. The expression of ecstasy on his face told her everything.

Arianna lay down next to Heather and began to pleasure herself as Henri continued his deep thrusts into her Ring sister. She liked watching him penetrate her, like watching his face show the bliss in his body with each cycle. She found her clitoris, spreading her lips with one hand and circling her erect nub with the pad of her left index finger. Heather moaned beside her as Henri continued. The storm raged outside but only warmth and pleasure covered Arianna's body as she fingered herself and watched Henri's face approach climax.

**

"It's time... gather Jarick and let's get paid," the captain said.

The three men pulled their hooded tunics over their heads and headed out into the storm to kill Henri and steal his gold. When they arrived at the stables, the storm was so loud on the roof that Henri and the women did not hear the door open. It wasn't just the storm that occupied them. They all were in the midst of great pleasure and unaware of danger.

"Wasn't he alone?" Jarick asked, seeing three new horses in the stable.

"He was... I don't think our guest has been entirely forthcoming."

"Should we get reinforcements before we continue," Raspin asked?"

"Let's check it out first," Captain Bristen said.

It didn't take very long before the three men heard the moaning and cries of three people engaged in sexual activities. As they climbed the stairs to the loft and peeked around the hay stalls, they saw the single lantern, and Henri pounding away at Heather with Arianna on her back with three fingers stuffed in her ass.

"We've hit the mother lode, boys. It's not every day we get paid and laid," Bristen said, chuckling. Club the man over the head, Raspin... Jarick and I will handle the women.

**

Henri was on the verge of a massive orgasm. Heather's ass was gripping his cock tight with a constant vise like grip, causing his balls to rise in preparation for his orgasm. He was at the point of no return when the blow to the head knocked him out cold, making him fall forward onto Heather, his hard cock spewing forth into her bowels with abandon. Unfortunately, he would have no memory of the climax.

Heather screamed, making Arianna's eyes shoot open just in time to find a large man falling on her naked body and pinning her to the ground. She struggled with futility against his strength and weight. Henri was yanked off Heather; his hard cock pulled with him dripped white semen as a bearded man tossed his body onto the hay behind him. Warm gooey effluent oozed out of her open anus as two men looked down at her with lust on their faces.

"Well, look what we have here. Two splendid creatures have come to pay us a visit," Captain Bristen said.

Neither woman spoke. The abrupt change from intense pleasure to utter fear had them speechless, both breathing hard from orgasmic labors and now horror.

"Nothing to say? Well, isn't that a change... silent women. Even better."

Heather took her eyes off the two men standing over her and looked down at Henri. She could see his chest moving. He lived but was unconscious, a heavy flow of bright red blood seeping from his head wound.

"Worried about your lover there? You won't have to worry about him long... he'll be dead soon. Raspin, slit his throat."

"No! Heather screamed. Don't kill him... we'll do whatever you ask willingly, just don't kill him," she pleaded, rising up to a sitting position.

"You'll do whatever we ask either way," Bristen said.

"As you say, but we can make saving his life much more enjoyable. You have no idea who we are?" Arianna said, from under the large man holding her down.

"What do you mean? Who are you?" The bearded leader asked.

"We are daughters of Mentula," Heather said proudly. "Have you heard of us?"

The three men looked at each other, recognition on all their faces. "We have heard of the Daughters but why would two daughters of Mentula be with this man? You lie to save him."

"We do not lie. We shall prove it to you," Heather said moving to a kneeling position.

She reached for the apparent leader, cupping the bulge in his trousers with her hand and finding his cock slightly aroused already. The man, holding Arianna down, moved off of her and stood up as well, letting her up onto her knees. She went for his cock as well. The men were very curious now. They would not expect a naked woman, who had just been confronted by three large men, to act this way. Heather and Arianna made quick work of the two men's pants and the third; not wanting to be left out released his own cock. Heather took him in hand as she sucked the captain's average shaft deep into her mouth. She stroked the second man while sucking the leader. Arianna was also taking the third man easily into her mouth, to the base of his cock. None of them were as endowed as Henri.

The talent of both women was quickly apparent to the men. None of them had felt anything like the pleasure growing in their bodies. Heather switched between the two cocks before her. Sucking one while stroking the other and vice versa. All three men were quickly on the verge of orgasm with very little time passing. The two women knew what to do, how to distract the men long enough to formulate some form of escape. Arianna had the best view of Henri's unconscious body with only one man in front of her. He was not moving nor would he be of much use when he did come around. They were on their own.

Heather and Arianna glanced at each other as they stroked and sucked. Nonverbal communications passed between the two Ring sisters. Timing was everything. They needed all three men to be in the grips of climatic pleasure, at the same time, for them to have any chance. They each wore belt knives, now around their ankles, and within reach of the women. A perfectly timed climax would allow them time to strike, but only if they ejaculated at the same time. Using their small magic, they loosened the straps around the knives without the men knowing.

The worst thing that could happen was for one of them to pull away before orgasm. So far all three men were content in letting their fluids spill forth; thinking they had no reason to fear and many more climaxes awaited them that night. With the straps loose and the knives slightly out of their scabbards, the women were ready to act.

Arianna watched Heather for a sign. Heather was working on two men to the one that Arianna had to worry about. As soon as Heather was ready with her two, Arianna was confident she could bring her one to orgasm at the same time or very soon after. She felt the man's cock straining for release then in her mouth, felt his tight orbs against his shaft and kept him on the verge for when Heather brought the other two men to their climax.

Heather worked both cocks to perfection, keeping them equally stimulated and knew how close they were from all the usual signs she had been taught. Glancing over to Arianna, she nodded her head with the captain's cock stuffed deep. Arianna knew the time had come and took her man over the edge just as both of Heather's cocks exploded. As the men, cried out in pleasure, spraying their seed all over the two women, Heather and Arianna acted, lifting the belt knives into the air as quickly as they could. Both of them took the knives and cut deep into the femoral artery of the man before them, being sprayed with blood as well as semen in the process. Together they cut the third man's arteries in both legs, before the first two fell. All three men screamed in pain, falling to the floor and grasping their wounded groins, cocks still oozing semen. Nothing could stop the bleeding and with their hearts racing from their climatic eruptions, they bled out in less than a minute; the storm outside concealing their screams for help.

**

Serena was having the dream again; the sweetest dream imaginable. Henri was sharing her bed, pleasuring her in ways only he could. She was in the grips of a powerful orgasm, screaming with pleasure when her own screams awoke her. Sweat covered her flesh, causing her thin silk night clothes to stick to her flushed body. Her nipples were erect, pulling on the sheer material as she shuttered in the darkness. She could feel the wetness between her legs, could feel her arousal as her sex pulsed from the dream, almost as if Henri had just removed his large member from her body.

The door to her room opened suddenly, Yvonne coming in quickly. "Are you okay, Serena... you screamed out?"

"It was just a dream, sister. I'm well."

"A dream? It must have been terrible... the scream sounded frightening."

"No, not terrible. On the contrary it was wonderful."

"Oh... I see. That kind of dream. With Henri?" Yvonne asked, sitting on the edge of the large feather bed.

"Yes, he was making love to me and in my ecstasy I woke myself up."

"That will teach you to scream during orgasm," Yvonne said, giggling.

"Yes, well I couldn't help it... it was a dream after all," Serena said, sitting up.

"It must have been some dream, you are drenched and stimulated," Yvonne said, seeing her sister's nipples taunt and her gown clinging to her.

"It was... I miss him so much, Yvonne. Have you considered my request?"

"Yes, and I cannot let you be my handmaiden."

"But, Yvonne!"

"Let me finish. You will remain a lady of house Granvas but I will allow you access to Henri as often as you and he sees fit. I will be queen and as far as the nation is concerned his only lover. But we can share him; we both know he is more than capable."

Serena flung her arms around her sister, pulling her close. "Thank you! This means so much to me."

"I know. Now all we need is our king to return," Yvonne said, hugging Serena.

**

Heather and Arianna, covered the dead men with hay, washed themselves off with rainwater and tended to the head injury of Henri. They were able to stitch him up before he came to.

"What happened?" he asked as his eyes focused on the two women.

"You were struck on the head by a man from the outpost. Three of them surprised us?" Heather explained.

His head throbbed, he felt nauseous but was more concerned about how they had managed with the three men, since it was apparent they were gone and none of them were captive. It was still storming outside and dark, a few hours before dawn. He asked the obvious questions and the two witches explained what they had done to the men.

"We need to go now, before they are missed," Arianna said.

"Yes we do," Henri said, trying to sit up.

His head spun and he almost vomited, lying back down.

"Drink this?" Heather said, offering a cup of brownish liquid.

When he tasted it he almost wretched again, it was awful.

"It will help your head; we don't have time to spare."

Forcing the liquid down, Henri felt the effects of the brew almost instantly. The throbbing became a dull ache and his stomach settled enough for him to sit and then stand.

"We've prepared the horses... we must go," Arianna said.

Henri was able to mount his horse, his head only slightly muddled. Together the three headed north, away from the outpost in the pouring rain.

12